Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash (51425 Views)

Segun Arinze & Wife, Julie Arinze Stun For Christmas Season / Segun Arinze With Tonto Dikeh And Lilian Esoro In Adorable Photo / Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Kingsasian(m): 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
lekjons:
I just came in 2 check the name of the guy, and i wasn't disappointed lipsrsealed...

it's in their blood!!

Edited!!
dem wan crucify me oo, did i mention any tribe?? Okoli Chukwunon no be Yoruba name?? gringrin
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Silverlight2014: 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
Oya send me 100k and I wil return it to prove my honesty. Do it now.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by omonnakoda: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
odeku457:
Agreed he is not honest. But who is to be blamed.
The question is not who is to be blamed but rather what is to be done.
What is to be done is the money should be returned LESS any administrative bank charges of dong so.
If the MAN keeps the money that is theft
http://www.money.co.uk/guides/can-you-keep-money-accidentally-paid-into-your-bank-account.htm

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Rexology: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
It's only moral for Nonso to return the money to Segun, which I doubt he will do. However, those of you calling for Nonso's head, have you ever obtained anything illegitmately in your life before by whatever means? (Including Segun Arinze himself).Any of you that have never obtained anything illegitimately in his or her entire life should first cast the stone on Nonso. (Including Segun). For ALL have SINNED and fall short of his glory.

A rhetoric Question for all ye saint on this thread :
You might return the #50,000 had you been the one, what if $500million was involved, would you have still contemplated returning it? Please keep the answer to your heart.
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by anigbajumo(m): 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
if i send back that money make i shit rice and beans

modified: to all those critisizin me,bad belle is allow...i rather speak my mind than to remain a hpcrte...i wil not return a chicken change 50k to a man who av make it in life..a man whom i knw have over 50million in hIs acc!!

If that guy return the money even God go vex for hIm

yoruba people and stingyness self!! I carry nyashh up 4 una

Waitin uno go see 4 nairaland,

Badt nigga
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sagamite:

Moronic fuuktards!

So because it is "small" he should leave it?

Moronic fuuktards that probably don't earn that much a month are coming online saying "the money is small".

He should just give his money away like that? That is the mentality of you cretins?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by anigbajumo(m): 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
Drinkwater:
And he published the guys name and number online. Is the guy a criminal? .

Jst imagine!
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by mrkels(m): 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
They may sack himm cos of this story o
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
Fifty thousand naira may be small or nothing to most of you, but it belongs to someone-Segun; it is pathetic to read responses encouraging the act. This is why foreigners push the idea that Nigerians are dishonest set of homo sapiens, why won't they? When 60% of responses on this topic indicates such. I hope such or similar stuff don't happen to you at your point of need. Integrity,honest and common sense should never be exchange for anything! Like play like play, older generation don do, dem new generation sef dey do pass, I hail una.

3 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by omonnakoda: 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
This story and case is important and bigger than Arinze and Nonso,sadly people miss the real point

The real point is one of jurisprudence,legal precedence and LAW. It is mportant when situations happen that there is no ambiguity about what the legal position is,legal position in terms of responsibilities of all parties including the bank.It shoul not matter whether it is 50000 or 50000000.

If there is no law and a law is made then it presumably should be called Arinze's law.

But there is law very simple. If it does not believe to you and ou keep it it is stealing.

You have no right to kill and eat my goat or chicken because it enters your compound

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by friends4ever(m): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
richardjemedafe1:

modified: to all those critisizin me,bad belle is allow...i rather speak my mind than to remain a hpcrte...i wil not return a chicken change 50k to a man who av make it in life..a man whom i knw have over 50million in hIs acc!!

Segun Arinze is omo Delta. Lol grin
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by friends4ever(m): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
TRADELYN:
Trust Igbo man naa...
He go return am after e don gain interest grin cheesy shocked
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
In 2011, I mistakenly sent #1,000 airtime to one woman's line via MTN "share & Sell." She transferred it back with no story.
May God bless her!

Women are more sincere, men are ready to kill you over your money, no tribal sentiment.
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by friends4ever(m): 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
TRADELYN:
Trust Igbo man naa...
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
In 2011, I mistakenly sent #1,000 airtime to one woman's line via MTN "share & Sell." She transferred it back with no story.
May God bless her!

Women are more sincere, men are ready to kill you over your money, no tribal sentiment. grin
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
tk4rd:
The day u wedded.?
Or the day u became born-again.?
Share wit me.

None of the mentioned, May19 2010 was the date i realized my childhood dream, my choice of career and livelihood was made more visible and clear to me. from then i moved on to who i am today.
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by emeka2847: 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
It happened to me in 2011 when I mistakenly sent 200 credit to 08034543783. The guy just blank me and I learnt well.
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Weah96: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
omonnakoda:

You have no right to kill and eat my goat or chicken because it enters your compound

Objection!!!! If you use YOUR legs to bring YOUR goat to my compound, put the thing in my pot, and add ingredients, what makes you think that I won't chop am?

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by airmark(m): 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
Kx:
Why did nt segun just address a mail to keystone bank, his employer instead of publisizing the guy's personal banking details?
Why punish d guy with negative publicity for no fault of his when u have not concluded that d guy won't return the money eventually?

Did you read the story at all?
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Norajones(f): 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
Imagine say dat guy dey ABSU n exam don near n d guy never pay second semester fees to enable him partake in d exam. N he has bin prayin for a miracle n dis happened not just from anybody bt a celebrity haba. I no return oo. Even though him carry police,army,navy,airforce,witchforce. I no go gi am dawain..I don get alert #GODWIN
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by sweetgala(m): 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
metronaija:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-G02UjjwXl6E/Vc8J4xnaqEI/AAAAAAAGPig/Kzh0UCQ7egc/s400/a.jpg[/img]

Segun Arinze mistakenly paid money into someone's account and the guy has so far refused to return the money. Below is what Segun wrote;

"I mistakenly paid 50k into the account of one Okoli Chukwunon account number 0024438520 Access bank. When I realised my mistake I called my bank GT connect to report and I was asked to contact the bank of the beneficiary (Access bank) I went there and spoke with a lady staff Omolola (ogunlana branch) who was kind enough to contact the Nonso guy. He claimed he work with keystone bank mbaise branch. I identified myself and he asked that Access should send him a mail. Which they did.

Since then he's been giving me the run around. Yesterday he shouted at me and hung on me. His name Okoli Chukwunonso 08037376844. This not so much about the money but the idea of being honest. What is not yours please kindly return. I have heard of various incidences of this kind. People should learn to be honest and banks should find a way of penalizing such unscrupulous acts. Mr Okoli Chuk

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/08/segun-arinze-calls-out-man-who-has.html

The bank should be able to take the money. My bank on more than one incident have sent money into my account and then withdrawn it.

I received 500 Euro sometimes last year mysteriously, while I was still planning my sharp guy moves to transfer the amount into my savings account it was retrieved by the bank.
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Mznaett: 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Aitee1:
Oh oh so na banker
Gosh...how I hate those set of people angry
And na Igbo man join, nigga count it as a loss grin grin

I repeat forgerrit cheesy
Babe,I for like make you reach my crib o hw u see am na?
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Prettiepearlz(f): 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
richardjemedafe1:

Does the name Arinze sounds yoruba to you? And what about the ibo man who refused returning the money,what do we call that? Pls let's stop this tribalism,its killing us and tearing us apart. Na wa ooooo!
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by sweetgala(m): 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
omonnakoda:
This story and case is important and bigger than Arinze and Nonso,sadly people miss the real point

The real point is one of jurisprudence,legal precedence and LAW. It is mportant when situations happen that there is no ambiguity about what the legal position is,legal position in terms of responsibilities of all parties including the bank.It shoul not matter whether it is 50000 or 50000000.

If there is no law and a law is made then it presumably should be called Arinze's law.

But there is law very simple. If it does not believe to you and ou keep it it is stealing.

Exactly people are trying to use a finders keepers system. It does not work that way. There is a claimant to the said amount of money, no matter how small, the Nonso individual has confirmed his receipt of said amount, he should rightly return it
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Achiles: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bonapart:
Dude you're running around and asking for honesty for 50k? Brother please!!!!!

Daft response! Why blaming corrupt govt officials when rats like you encourage theft openly?

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Aitee1: 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mznaett:

Babe,I for like make you reach my crib o hw u see am na?

You said yyou don't have a phone nah, shey manual type writer you dey use type so
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Sagamite(m): 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bonapart:
how to know broke fellas

Moronic fuuktaard!

How much you get?

Cretin probably dey take okada dey say others are broke fellas.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Mznaett: 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
Aitee1:

You said yyou don't have a phone nah, shey manual type writer you dey use type so

Jesu! See finishing na buhahahahahahaha
What am using now does'nt support whatsapp my dear. So are you coming?
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by tinziemaine(m): 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
TRADELYN:
Trust Igbo man naa...
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
May God bless her!
story shared by SKIIBII
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Aitee1: 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mznaett:

Jesu! See finishing na buhahahahahahaha
What am using now does'nt support whatsapp my dear. So are you coming?

No please, even girls dey kidnapp these days lipsrsealed
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by EddyNumerouno(m): 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
Medunah:

Mrs Aiden Dave Ryan and the cell phone swap....are you a member too??

Wattpad is my travel companion. Is the above a must read?
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Cooljoe1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
TRADELYN:
Trust Igbo man naa...
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
May God bless her!
mine was #89 to a guy in ekiti in '14,i called the guy he said he don't know his transfer pin.
Surprisingly,he transferred it back cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by omonnakoda: 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
Weah96:

Objection!!!! If you use YOUR legs to bring YOUR goat to my compound, put the thing in my pot, and add ingredients, what makes you think that I won't chop am?

Go and play
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Bonapart(m): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sagamite:

Moronic fuuktaard!

How much you get?

Cretin probably dey take okada dey say others are broke fellas.
check my dp and location..... neeger compare not pls!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Korede Bello Inside Studio (see Here) / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) / Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.