Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,115 members, 7,887,240 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash (51496 Views)

Segun Arinze & Wife, Julie Arinze Stun For Christmas Season / Segun Arinze With Tonto Dikeh And Lilian Esoro In Adorable Photo / Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Joe4real701(m): 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
Short up u dis tribalistic bigot
lekjons:
I just came in 2 check the name of the guy, and i wasn't disappointed lipsrsealed...

it's in their blood!!
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by TRADELYN: 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
See as devil dey Open gate wide 4 u,even give u high table 4 dat way cheesy
embarassed
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by zendy: 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
Decale:
It had to be an Igbo man

So now it is an Igbo man? But if it was a thread about Biafra and the guy is Ikwere or Delta-Igbo, that is when you say he is not Igbo
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by TRADELYN: 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
embarassed
Smartestelvis:
so if it were such person that received segun's money,you expect him/her to refund it,especially to a wide opened eyed fellow like blackarrow
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by azzima(m): 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
nmaihat:
Integrity matters a lot. We shouldnt encourage stealing. That a celebrity is involved makes no difference. It could happen to any of us tomorrow.
but how can that happen when we have a PRIEST that heads a Peace Committee that is asking us to pardon the looters that put us in this quagmire? even if we don't get our money back from these Thieves,the main point is the lesson that it will teach everyone of us, that it is good to be honest or the repercussions will be JAIL TIME.
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by steppin: 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
lekjons:
I just came in 2 check the name of the guy, and i wasn't disappointed lipsrsealed...

it's in their blood!!
Mumu!
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Fearcom(m): 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
wx9Z:
Segun Arinze don fall my hand. Small 50k

www.yeyepikin.com

A thief is a thief. All thieves will find themselves in Hell unless they repent.

3 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by airmark(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
thefakestan:
I don't get it , you made a mistake the guy was singing Korede's bello song now u want to stop his music?

Btw I thought before sending money online the Beneficiary's name appears?

Anyway I think it's wrong to publish his phone number and full name.

Imagine if he should also put your phone number out there.

People should be very careful!

ThefakeStan

So a thief should not be exposed? Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Cybertext(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ok seen....but why Segun Arinze go post the guy number and name online na..??
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by ceejay80s(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
ceejay80s:
How come the money was transfered to the correct name and account number ? I no support bad thing but how he take do am ,two people with the same bank full name can't have the same account number .
I no work for bank and I sorry for all stupid comment from page 1, all these nairaland kids sef ,
Something ain't right . U mistakenly sent money to who u don't know and u got the name and account number correctly.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by steppin: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
maestroz:
Buhari must have observed something in the east for him to have chosen not to be in a hurry to nominate peeps from there.
Anu ohia!
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by massayo: 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
shaarappp idiaty
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Maxcollins042(m): 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
lekjons:

it's in their blood!!
Oh puleeeaaassseeee,thought i won't come in here to see a tribalist,smh.#Tribalism #Hypocrism.
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Lolaabokoku(f): 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
haqueurate:
Are you related to the abobaku that we are looking for grin

no oooo abeg grin
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Maxcollins042(m): 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
Joe4real701:
Short up u dis tribalistic bigot
Hahaha, bro mere ya bu ANUOHIA ebere.
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Lolaabokoku(f): 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
DoTheNeedful:

Yeah. Did u school there?
of course
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Mordyb: 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
See why it will not be well for some Nigerians even if they vote change a billion times how can people condone dishonesty just because he was worked for money and was paid by someone they alleged stole from the treasury that they have never paid tax to

After that crook will come on Sunday to testify of How God sent blessing from above without shame. God is truly is a merciful being if not he for don dey fire thunder anyhow for some people head

angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by tk4rd: 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
May19:

May19 is a special day in my life, u must be blessed to be born on that glorious day!
The day u wedded.?
Or the day u became born-again.?
Share wit me.
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by DoTheNeedful: 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
of course
Alright...You are a proud teacher then. Your moniker though. Are u married?
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by dimexilux(m): 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
that money has enter voicemail,,,,,,,forgeriiiit man
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by seangy4konji: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
The guy is a low life..Na so i wake up someday also with 1500 MTN transferred into my account.had just 60 Naira left on d Fone..mins later d guy called me and i picked up.told him i saw it and said i would return it when i was fully awake...i continued sleeping just thinking how d guy might be feeling and transferred it back to him.he called and said thanks and i knew it was from his heart...

That thank you bros was just enough for me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by CapitalX(m): 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
if i send back that money make i shit rice and beans

modified: to all those critisizin me,bad belle is allow...i rather speak my mind than to remain a hpcrte...i wil not return a chicken change 50k to a man who av make it in life..a man whom i knw have over 50million in hIs acc!!

If that guy return the money even God go vex for hIm

yoruba people and stingyness self!! I carry nyashh up 4 una

like seriously, God go vex. Ok. Let him return another person money abeg.
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Jennystyle(f): 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
nmaihat:
Integrity matters a lot. We shouldnt encourage stealing. That a celebrity is involved makes no difference. It could happen to any of us tomorrow.
thank God we still have good people on nairaland, integrity matters a lot. A good name is better than riches

4 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by JustCurious: 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Pamelayoung:
It isn't right tho but y won't Arinze forfeit the money, he must have been very stingy dats y he lost his money.
Just saying tho.

By their comments ye shall know them. why would Segun Arinze forfeit HIS money? Would you have done likewise if the table was turned around? #JustCurious

It's outrightly disappointing to read some posts in support of Nonso's shameful act.

Dear Chukwu Nonso, please do no listen up to those who are admonishing you to keep what is not yours. Kindly do the needful. And, watch God bless you with so much more.

Godliness/ Contentment is great gain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Abobaku1: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
grin grin grin

BTT:
A colleague erroneously transferred 1k glo airtime to an unknown number. I encouraged her to call the number and it was one Hausa/Fulani man who wasn't lettered.

I spoke and explained to him. He asked what he could do - whether to buy another recharge card or send the money from the motor-park (lol). He eventually got someone a bit lettered whom I coached on how to do the Me2u transfer back to my colleague's line.

There are bad people, but there are plenty good people too.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by adebisicutie: 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
MrPresident1:
Country of dishonest people.

What is so hard in just simply returning what is not yours to its owner?

Religious but wicked people.

That type of man will be in Church tomorrow . Integrity is what many Nigerians unfortunately lack

2 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Christianwalase: 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
That guy number to ring tire till 2018 grin
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Jecyangel(f): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
tk4rd:
Well.... Let us assume that he took it upon himself to penalise you for your mistake..
Go easy on him.. It's like your approach in recovering your money was rather rude, and he decided to punish you further.
Now that you have gone public, he won't use that account for anything again..
My Advice to poeple.... .
When you use online and mobile banking, cross-check account numbers well before paying..
My advice to Banks... .
Banks should develop options for confirmation for online and mobile users, where the name of the recipient appears on the users' screen for him to confirm that it is the account he actually wanted to pay into before paying

and who told you bank doesn't have space for account number confirmation?. all my banks am using their mobile and online and i don't think i can make such mistake.

to segun he should stop making noice no be person do him.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by omonnakoda: 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
The law is clear he should report to the police,If the guy fails to return the money that is stealing

and NOT CORRUPTION by the way grin
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Weah96: 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
Return money that fell from the sky? So thunder can fire him? He's lucky that the guy even picked up his phone multiple times.
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Kingsasian(m): 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
if i send back that money make i shit rice and beans

modified: to all those critisizin me,bad belle is allow...i rather speak my mind than to remain a hpcrte...i wil not return a chicken change 50k to a man who av make it in life..a man whom i knw have over 50million in hIs acc!!

If that guy return the money even God go vex for hIm

yoruba people and stingyness self!! I carry nyashh up 4 una
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....I love this!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Meets Ndidi Obi, Nneka The Pretty Serpent / "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) / 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.