Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,312 members, 7,971,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:05 AM

My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me (40997 Views)

My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! / My Sister In Law Slapped Me / My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2009
luvinhubby:

permanent loafer, don`t ever think of coming home or else,
were
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by spikedcylinder: 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2009
She obviously wanted to remove the baby because she realised she married Mike Tyson and would rather leave and continue life on her own than bring a baby into the chaos that is her marriage.

People abort babies for far less logical reasons. undecided
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by C2H5OH(f): 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Wifey got slapped. . . . . .Her husband is depraved. . . A criminal. . . .He should be locked up.
Wifey wants to kill a child(Abortion). . . . .She's a saint. . . .She's Mother Theresa. . . . .She's innocent.
It goes to show how sexual equality is screwing the world over.

Couldn't have said it any better.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2009
You people saying it was just a 'simple' slap and that should just endure it, you want him to kill her before she finally leaves? You think these 'simple' slaps will just stop like that? I'm sure the next blow will carry even more weight sef.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2009
spikedcylinder:

She obviously wanted to remove the baby because she realised she married Mike Tyson and would rather leave and continue life on her own than bring a baby into the chaos that is her marriage.

As long as she leaves.
Although I don't support abortion
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2009
Thread now stinks.

May God help us!

Make we marry before they all turn shitty
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by spikedcylinder: 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

She must learn. . . . . . .Very vital in every relationship.
Men do read women's mood. They know when to approach and when not to.

I'm not religious but at this stage and with my realisation on this thread, I have to say: "Oluwa, modupe temi!". wink
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by C2H5OH(f): 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2009
ibkaye:

You people saying it was just a 'simple' slap and that should just endure it, you want him to kill her before she finally leaves? You think these 'simple' slaps will just stop like that? I'm sure the next blow will carry even more weight sef.
Don't you think the husband can become suicidal from the daily dosage(s) of verbale abuse?

Look at how bad he's taking it.  It's been three days and still no word.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2009
C2H5OH:

Don't you think the husband can become suicidal from the daily dosage(s) of verbale abuse?

Look at how bad he's taking it. It's been three days and still no word.
Please, which verbal abuse are you talking about
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by spikedcylinder: 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2009
Thunder may have struck his vocal chords. tongue
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Sauron1: 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2009
spikedcylinder:

In other words, she is justified to have an abortion because she has a caustic tongue??
A man and a woman fights and an innocent should die?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I must start praying for the RAPTURE henceforth. . . .The women out here are serial killers.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by spikedcylinder: 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

In other words, she is justified to have an abortion because she has a caustic tongue??
A man and a woman fights and an innocent should die?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I must start praying for the RAPTURE henceforth. . . .The women out here are serial killers.

How old is her pregnancy? Although, that might start another argument altogether. . . .
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by luvinhubby(m): 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2009
As the judge in this matter, this is my judgement.   For the fact that their actions endangered the lives of unborn children, both of them are guilty as charged, they are hereby sentenced to a hand written apology for each other to be submitted on N/L  1st thing monday morning or else risk jail. This is the decision of the court (they`re lucky it`s not in zamfara or any sharia state).  Court is adjourned till  monday 30th March.

ALL RISEEE!!!! grin grin
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Sauron1: 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2009
spikedcylinder:

How old is her pregnancy? Although, that might start another argument altogether. . . .

Even if it's a day old. . . . .There's no moral justification for it.
She is a tad self-centred.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by luvinhubby(m): 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2009
osisi, osisi o-s-i-s-i, ebe ka nwa a gara ?
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Cristalz(f): 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2009
@Ibk

I didn't say the man's right to have slapped her.  .  .my point is that the slap goes to show that she must have been pissing him way off before today's incident.
  I mean, she said she insulted him. Threatened to abort their baby. To me, that says things about her character. She should not be idolized because she received a slap when it is obvious she is just as guilty as he is.  .  .perhaps a little less since she didn't hit him (who can be sure of that even? ), but she is not without blame.

We shouldn't judge a story based on face value alone. This so goes deeper.

Who knows what the man has been going through at home? Perhaps if we knew his story we would be advising him to leave her instead.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2009
Cristalz:

@Ibk

I didn't say the man's right to have slapped her. . .my point is that the slap goes to show that she must have been pissing him way off before today's incident.
I mean, she said she insulted him. Threatened to abort their baby. To me, that says things about her character. She should not be idolized because she received a slap when it is obvious she is just as guilty as he is. . .perhaps a little less since she didn't hit him (who can be sure of that even? ), but she is not without blame.

We shouldn't judge a story based on face value alone. This so goes deeper.

Who knows what the man has been going through at home? Perhaps if we knew his story we would be advising him to leave her instead.
Im not saying that she pissed him off or didn't, we don't know the WHOLE story, we have only heard her side of the story and therefore is likely to be biased, all I too am saying is that no matter what, he should not have slapped her wink
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by luvinhubby(m): 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2009
eennmmmmm !!!! waiting for next gist, guys go and pray for God to heal our homeland Nigeria if you don`t have other jobs doing.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I'm not religious but at this stage and with my realisation on this thread, I have to say: "Oluwa, modupe temi!". wink

What has religion to do with this? undecided
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by spikedcylinder: 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Even if it's a day old. . . . .There's no moral justification for it.
She is a tad self-centred.

As opposed to growing a zygote and making it unwanted but its father?
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by spikedcylinder: 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2009
davidylan:

What has religion to do with this? undecided

I was about to thank "Oluwa". Hence the first disclaimer. undecided
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Cristalz(f): 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2009
ibkaye:

Im not saying that she pissed him off or didn't, we don't know the WHOLE story, we have only heard her side of the story and therefore is likely to be biased, all I too am saying is that no matter what, he should not have slapped her wink

You're right, he shouldn't have slapped her. But he did.  .  .and seeing as she is at fault too, everyone shouldn't be so hasty to clamor for his blood.

I think he must have been really pushed, and the bath thing just made him snap. A man should have more control yeah, but a woman doesn't have to respond to her husband fire for fire all the time.

Most times, stoop to conquer. Use your female cunning the good Lord blessed us with and get the upper hand grin

Same way people are saying defending the man's actions will make him repeat it, ignoring the woman's faults will make her think she can be nasty to a man and nothing will happen.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by C2H5OH(f): 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Lol. Life begins at fertilization.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2009
Cristalz:

You're right, he shouldn't have slapped her. But he did. . .and seeing as she is at fault too, everyone shouldn't be so hasty to clamor for his blood.

I think he must have been really pushed, and the bath thing just made him snap. A man should have more control yeah, but a woman doesn't have to respond to her husband fire for fire all the time.

Most times, stoop to conquer. Use your female cunning the good Lord blessed us with and get the upper hand grin

Same way people are saying defending the man's actions will make him repeat it, ignoring the woman's faults will make her think she can be nasty to a man and nothing will happen.
But from what I read she started to insult him AFTER the slap
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Thor(m): 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2009
Then she deserves a few more slaps then lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Sauron1: 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Unless the child would endanger the mother's life Abortion is WRONG!!!
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Cristalz(f): 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2009
.   .   .Who knows, perhaps the poor man simply slapped her out of frustration at not knowing what else to do to teach her to behave.  .  .after all, a man is supposed to know how to handle his house.
  And now he is silent 'cos he feels guilty about hitting her, and mad at the same time about her behavior.

Just a thought grin

Anywayz he should sha mellow and at least give her feeding money.

@Ibk

Swthrt, think. A loving wife simply asks her hubby to take a bath and he gets up, slaps her and keeps malice for days. I mean, does that really make sense to you?
Means he belongs in a psych ward. And as she never said this is a habit with him, it means she must have provoked him really bad before the bath asking and slap.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2009
Cristalz:

. . .Who knows, perhaps the poor man simply slapped her out of frustration at not knowing what else to do to teach her to behave. . .after all, a man is supposed to know how to handle his house.
And now he is silent 'cos he feels guilty about hitting her, and mad at the same time about her behavior.

Just a thought grin

Anywayz he should sha mellow and at least give her feeding money.

@Ibk

Swthrt, think. A loving wife simply asks her hubby to take a bath and he gets up, slaps her and keeps malice for days. I mean, does that really make sense to you?
Means he belongs in a psych ward. And as she never said this is a habit with him, it means she must have provoked him really bad before the bath asking and slap.

I know na, I'm not saying that that was the only reason for the slap, she may have provoked him before, who knows, just that whatever the case, husband should never slap their wife smiley
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by MaiSuya(m): 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2009
Were to be OP, I'm sure I  would think twice b4 coming to NL for advice in the future - esp on marital issues. the level of vacuity being displayed is truly mind boggling. . . cry
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Cristalz(f): 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2009
ibkaye:

I know na, I'm not saying that that was the only reason for the slap, she may have provoked him before, who knows, just that whatever the case, husband should never slap their wife smiley

Okay grin

And wives should never.  .  .  .  .?

Men have feelings too,y'know. There are also some things a woman shouldn't do to provoke a man. Even the Bible says that 'cos God knows we're all human.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2009
Cristalz:

Okay grin

And wives should never. . . . .?

Men have feelings too,y'know. There are also some things a woman shouldn't do to provoke a man. Even the Bible says that 'cos God knows we're all human.
Of course now, definately smiley
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by tope2000(f): 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2009
Whatever she might have done or said . . . he shudnt have slapped her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26)

Childhood Days; Were You Bathed Like This? (photo) / Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband / Court Declares The Power Of Ikoyi Registry To Conduct Marriages In Lagos NULL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.