Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:14 AM

My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me (40745 Views)

My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! / My Sister In Law Slapped Me / My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Hauwa1: 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2009
wow!! may God help us lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by spikedcylinder: 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2009
C2H5OH:

Lol. Life begins at fertilization.
~Sauron~:

Unless the child would endanger the mother's life Abortion is WRONG!!!

As I said before, thats a whole other argument, one that has been going on for ages and no conclusion has been reached. People tend to go along with their conscience when it comes to things like these.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2009
*Hauwa*:

wow!! may God help us lipsrsealed
can u imagine
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by C2H5OH(f): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2009
spikedcylinder:

As I said before, thats a whole other argument, one that has been going on for ages and no conclusion has been reached. People tend to go along with their conscience when it comes to things like these.

Not saying I don't understand where you are coming from. I do think it would be quite maniacal to kill a voiceless human being because I'm upset at a lover.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Sauron1: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Ummmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Moyola(f): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2009
Yall shuld giv it a rest, will ya? tongue
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by spikedcylinder: 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2009
C2H5OH:

Not saying I don't understand where you are coming from. I do think it would be quite maniacal to kill a voiceless human being because I'm upset at a lover.

She obviously wanted to remove the baby because she realised she married Mike Tyson and would rather leave and continue life on her own than bring a baby into the chaos that is her marriage.

wink wink
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by factbox(f): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

onDGrind is 100 per cent right, apologise to each other, also your manner of approach was not diplomatic enough because you  even confirmed that you abused him but remember no matter what, he is still ur husband even though it is not easy to apologise to anybody because everybody have got pride  but i think you  need to go ahead and make up because you  trigger the slap being given toyou .mind you i dont support wife battering but pastor desmond tutu and even pope benedict 16 can react just that way when highly provoked to establish and save their manhood. u know we ladies always desire very cool  guys that will usually smile at our misconduct so that we can take their positions stylishly.all the same pray and fast then changeyour attitudes and hope for the  best ce finni.finally you should check your level of anger since no matter what happened it has still not warrant you contemplating abortion i guessyou are not a good lady with morals also your actions shows that you are very selfish not minding the fate of the unborn child.if you  dont know where you are going others will leadyou  to where they are going so baby girl  be warned. grrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh.   shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by spikedcylinder: 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Ummmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Cat got your tongue? tongue
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by C2H5OH(f): 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2009
factbox:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

onDGrind is 100 per cent right, apologise to each other, also your manner of approach was not diplomatic enough because you even confirmed that you abused him but remember no matter what, he is still ur husband even though it is not easy to apologise to anybody because everybody have got pride but i think you need to go ahead and make up because you trigger the slap being given toyou .mind you i dont support wife battering but pastor desmond tutu and even pope benedict 16 can react just that way when highly provoked to establish and save their manhood. u know we ladies always desire very cool guys that will usually smile at our misconduct so that we can take their positions stylishly.all the same pray and fast then changeyour attitudes and hope for the best ce finni.finally you should check your level of anger since no matter what happened it has still not warrant you contemplating abortion i guessyou are not a good lady with morals also your actions shows that you are very selfish not minding the fate of the unborn child.if you dont know where you are going others will leadyou to where they are going so baby girl be warned. grrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
likes this
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Sauron1: 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Cat got your tongue? tongue

I am speechless. embarassed embarassed
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by spikedcylinder: 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2009
Thats a first. tongue
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Sauron1: 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Thats a first. tongue

Possibly because it's the first time i am witnessing a woman treating an embryo with disdain.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by udezue(m): 11:25pm On Mar 27, 2009
Why should you apologize? Are u stupid or what? Look you have a right to ask him any question and he can choose to answer or not without slapping you. Are u his wife, or his slave? You should have slapped him back or better break a bottle on his head for slapping you. Are u a child or a grown woman carrying his own baby? He should apologize for laying his hand on you.

If he is man enough to slap you then he should be man enough to take the insults then apologize if he really loves you.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Jamon(m): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2009
Ur man dnt luv u. Cos if he luvs u he wnt lay hands on u no mata wat. Watch closely, he'l comeback 2 apologies wen his blood is hot and wen dat hapens know he lost u not LOVE U.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by bawomolo(m): 12:12am On Mar 28, 2009
What's bad about telling a stinking man to take a shower?
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by busybody20: 12:14am On Mar 28, 2009
woahahhhhh!!! Thank God. . . . . . .  There's peace in the house now. . . Everyones gone to bed. . . .  grin
What a relief!  cheesy
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by tiffcisco(f): 12:15am On Mar 28, 2009
hahahaha!!!! Touche' Bawomolo Lol!!!
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by osisi2(f): 12:15am On Mar 28, 2009
bawomolo:

Jamon:

Ur man dnt luv u. Cos if he luvs u he wnt lay hands on u no mata wat. Watch closely, he'l comeback 2 apologies wen his blood is hot and wen dat hapens know he lost u not LOVE U.
udezue:

Why should you apologize? Are u stupid or what? Look you have a right to ask him any question and he can choose to answer or not without slapping you. Are u his wife, or his slave? You should have slapped him back or better break a bottle on his head for slapping you. Are u a child or a grown woman carrying his own baby? He should apologize for laying his hand on you.

If he is man enough to slap you then he should be man enough to take the insults then apologize if he really loves you.

The men have arrived
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 28, 2009
bawomolo:

Mehn, you deserve a hot. . . .kiss. cheesy

Next time, Just tell your stank brothers to take a shower
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by tope2000(f): 12:38am On Mar 28, 2009
bawomolo:

i wonder o grin
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by SweetT1: 12:41am On Mar 28, 2009
@Poster

Can i burrow your husband right quick, i have some ladies here that i can use his service for. Namely Lady T, D-reloaded, Ebony-silk ( On both cheek) . But i must i warn your husband, these ladies are hyenas, they will slap back. Is he up to the task??
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by C2H5OH(f): 12:41am On Mar 28, 2009
Are these men on the grounds that they simply agree with you?  You would be lying to pretend that everything the rest of us (namely Sauron, Cristalz, luvinhubby, etc) have said hold no merit.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 28, 2009
Sweet T:

@Poster

Can i burrow your husband right quick, i have some ladies here that i can use his service for. Namely Lady T, D-reloaded, Ebony-silk ( On both cheek) . But i must i warn your husband, these ladies are hyenas, they will slap back. Is he up to the task??
When will you leave my name outta your post.
Stop looking for attention. dodoyo
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 28, 2009
FYI, I always have a table knife with me .
If he dies from my "defense", I no go go to jail.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by bawomolo(m): 12:46am On Mar 28, 2009
They do but today's women hinder them from perform their social responsibilities.
These are the seeds of sexual equality. When a woman feels she is equal to her husband, conflict starts.

kai for 2009
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DaPhoenix(f): 12:47am On Mar 28, 2009
I cannot believe people are telling her to apologize. What is she supposed to apologize about? That she tried to encourage cleanliness? Or that she insulted him after he hit her multiple times even though she is with child? Did you know that as soon as she insulted him, he cowered? That is because in reality, he is weak and she has put him in his place. The moment she goes up to him and apologizes first, he will feel like it is ok to do it again whenever he tries to show he is "the man."

@delly, I suggest you let him know that you will be living with your parents until he decides to be an adult and apologize and talk about it. It is important that you keep to your word and do move in with your parents or any relatives in your area. Plus, due to your condition, you cannot afford someone not paying attention to you.

However, do not abort the baby or quit the marriage just yet because quitters never win. I feel like you guys definitely need a marriage counselor because his behavior is unacceptable.

I wish you success and I pray that you will be a good mother to your child with or without the father.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Sauron1: 12:55am On Mar 28, 2009
bawomolo:

kai for 2009

Whatever happened to 2009?? Gross indiscipline from womanhood in the name of equal rights??
There's nothing wrong in telling a stinking hubby to hit the bathroom but how did she put it across??
I can say sorry to you in a way that would make you wanna chop ma head off. . . . . .It's the tone and the manner that is the KEY not the words.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by bawomolo(m): 12:57am On Mar 28, 2009
two slaps is not a way to respond to a snobby comments. You need counseling if that's the way you settle issues with your wife. I understand if he was physically assaulted by her but just for him to wash his ass? come on man
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by tope2000(f): 12:58am On Mar 28, 2009
bawomolo:

two slaps is not a way to respond to a snobby comments. You need counseling if that's the way you settle issues with your wife. I understand if he was physically assaulted by her but just for him to wash his ass? come on man

Thank you kiss
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by tpia: 12:58am On Mar 28, 2009
@ Cristalz:

I read your last few posts oh!!

Hope you're a lawyer so you can defend such people when they're explaining it to the judge!!!
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 28, 2009
I have never laughed so much in my life.

Can we add a poll? I want to see how many people are asking her to crawl to her husband, because that's what it is. You apologize when you are wrong and crawl when you are right. Even if na the man dey give am air to breathe she shouldn't apologize.

And if I were her I'd be afraid of the bad genes my child could carry. That kind man na walking disease that can infect even the most innocent child growing in her womb. Maybe I am the only radical one here but If I were her, I'd be gone since and looking for a better man to give me decent genes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26)

Sick Musa Under The Town Planning Bridge Linking Ilupeju To Anthony Village / Whose Church Is The Family Church?? / When The Wife becomes the Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.