Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,707 members, 7,914,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:23 PM

I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... (65128 Views)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by wayitis: 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
oya now.
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by ibkgab001: 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
Peter again ... same way you were ashamed in the bible when you denied Jesus

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by stonecoldcafe: 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lol
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
Go for confession
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by DICKtator: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
SSpeter:
Helo Dudes am so ashamed of myself right now. I always hated weekends and often do overtime at work even when my boss screams "No payment for Overtime"...

I don't take off days even when I had to be on site late at night. I don't see myself as a workaholic because an average black man doesn't like work. Not because of the money either (though I will love to quit if a better offer springs up and am not relenting in the search)...but just to erase my mind off temptations. I spend my Sundays at my sister's house so that the kids will keep me preoccupied.

I am a strong advocate of #NOsexB4Marriage...Although during my University days I had smitten more kity kats than most guys will ever dream of. I had a re-orientation during my service year and took up the tag #Abstinence...I try to limit my discussions and interactions with the opposite sex, I don't approve of excessive touching and I preoccupy my thoughts with work..

Sundays are the worst days "no work"...so I am always extra careful and often stay glued to my routines....the firm I worked with just handed over a secondary school to her clients on the 23rd of last month and those of us who were immersed in the project and saw it to fruition were given 2 weeks break and a paltry sum as bonus.

2 weeks! That was where my problem started. First I travelled to stay with my parents spent three days wasn't comfortable because that was the neighbourhood I grew up, the ladies there may still think a leopard doesn't change its spot...I left when I saw so many temptations and green lights...I went to my sister's house and it's just the same thing because I have also tested some of the kity kats from the flats below...then my cousin persuaded me to come to portharcourt I haven't seen him in a decade.

When I got to PH I told my cousin of my new stand and he said "whatever rocks your boat"... The next two days, we had fun bought some item until ****** showed up embarassed...she was my cousin's friend. She was not a threat and she doesn't even dress hot. So I let down my guard whenever she visits. She cooked, we ate and I thought perhaps she was one of my cousin's numerous GFS.

Two days ago, my cousin told me they are going to watch Nigeria match in a bar. I am not a football fan,Tennis rocks my boat. So I preoccupied my self with a movie. About an hour later she came back and told me my cousin and his crew are cracking too many stuffs and she is no longer comfortable (My cousin is a Med doc. But he smokes at least a packet of B&H everyday + or minus other additives). I said okay. She went to lie on the bed and later I joined her. The apartment is a mini flat and the sitting room is tiled. Just a mattress no duvet so we slept on the same mattress. Truth be told I could not remember anything until I saw myself shooting fluid in a latex material. Everything vanished from my eyes I was filled with hate. The next morning I had my bath, called my cousin and was shocked when he told me he was already @ work I carried my bag and the lady quickly took her shower and left. I went straight to the hospital gave him the key to his apartment. I had already told him my boss asked me to rush down......I left PH....sad....this morning I woke up feeling sad. The memory with the lady that night keeps occupying my mind and she even sent a text that "she loves me because I am cool headed, polite and handsome"....I was further peeved by her subsequent messages. Now I am just ashamed of Myself...and am still asking; how did it happen why was I not reasonable enough?...well I have learnt my lesson..."Emotions are stronger than Knowledge"

Bro, no offense (in Me C.ork's voice) but STFU

We have all been there

We have crossed that bridge before.

Phucckk her some more and you would get over it.

It starts from somewhere

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
Medicine after death

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
[size=15pt]who are you decieving? are there not guys like you on this forum, you didnt know when you picked up a con.dom, kissed, touched smashed? your brain cells fried? gerrarahere nigga. if you feel guilty for your choices, pray to God for forgiveness and stop acting like a saint. i bet you will blame the woman for smashing too when it was a mutual decision.

Ladies stay away from men like this who will always mistakenly fall into a va.gina and come out shocked, men are not carried away before se.x infact we are over calculative before se.x (unlike chics), his story is utter b.s[/size]

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nihilist: 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
Shey ode leleyi ni?

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
Now We are suppose to have remorse or pity for you? Come What's wrong with all these children of 22nd century?

You lash without our consent and We are suppose to listen to the side effect?

More sense to those who brought it to FP In Jesus name....

Iranu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Enockia(m): 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
little wonder guys die like chicken...

Make he devert problems give yousadsadsad

u tryin to say gehs er problems?
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by crackhouse(m): 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
All these guys with all these fake love stories. Abeg make una leave me alone.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by ummahmat(m): 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
waiting for part2 of ur movie

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by onyeikedike(m): 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
SSpeter:
Helo Dudes am so ashamed of myself right now. I always hated weekends and often do overtime at work even when my boss screams "No payment for Overtime"...

I don't take off days even when I had to be on site late at night. I don't see myself as a workaholic because an average black man doesn't like work. Not because of the money either (though I will love to quit if a better offer springs up and am not relenting in the search)...but just to erase my mind off temptations. I spend my Sundays at my sister's house so that the kids will keep me preoccupied.

I am a strong advocate of #NOsexB4Marriage...Although during my University days I had smitten more kity kats than most guys will ever dream of. I had a re-orientation during my service year and took up the tag #Abstinence...I try to limit my discussions and interactions with the opposite sex, I don't approve of excessive touching and I preoccupy my thoughts with work..

Sundays are the worst days "no work"...so I am always extra careful and often stay glued to my routines....the firm I worked with just handed over a secondary school to her clients on the 23rd of last month and those of us who were immersed in the project and saw it to fruition were given 2 weeks break and a paltry sum as bonus.

2 weeks! That was where my problem started. First I travelled to stay with my parents spent three days wasn't comfortable because that was the neighbourhood I grew up, the ladies there may still think a leopard doesn't change its spot...I left when I saw so many temptations and green lights...I went to my sister's house and it's just the same thing because I have also tested some of the kity kats from the flats below...then my cousin persuaded me to come to portharcourt I haven't seen him in a decade.

When I got to PH I told my cousin of my new stand and he said "whatever rocks your boat"... The next two days, we had fun bought some item until ****** showed up embarassed...she was my cousin's friend. She was not a threat and she doesn't even dress hot. So I let down my guard whenever she visits. She cooked, we ate and I thought perhaps she was one of my cousin's numerous GFS.

Two days ago, my cousin told me they are going to watch Nigeria match in a bar. I am not a football fan,Tennis rocks my boat. So I preoccupied my self with a movie. About an hour later she came back and told me my cousin and his crew are cracking too many stuffs and she is no longer comfortable (My cousin is a Med doc. But he smokes at least a packet of B&H everyday + or minus other additives). I said okay. She went to lie on the bed and later I joined her. The apartment is a mini flat and the sitting room is tiled. Just a mattress no duvet so we slept on the same mattress. Truth be told I could not remember anything until I saw myself shooting fluid in a latex material. Everything vanished from my eyes I was filled with hate. The next morning I had my bath, called my cousin and was shocked when he told me he was already @ work I carried my bag and the lady quickly took her shower and left. I went straight to the hospital gave him the key to his apartment. I had already told him my boss asked me to rush down......I left PH....sad....this morning I woke up feeling sad. The memory with the lady that night keeps occupying my mind and she even sent a text that "she loves me because I am cool headed, polite and handsome"....I was further peeved by her subsequent messages. Now I am just ashamed of Myself...and am still asking; how did it happen why was I not reasonable enough?...well I have learnt my lesson..."Emotions are stronger than Knowledge"
chai! this is the power of karishika.......lol

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by KallyJ(m): 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
SSpeter:

Fasting is the way out, it will help u to stop thinking about sex.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
little wonder guys die like chicken...

Make he devert problems give yousadsadsad
Actually rate of female death is higher than male.... And also, female fall victim to death as it regards sexuality than guys....

Kpele... .
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
Noted but why are you telling me?
My problem pass your own, at least you get job.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
Freemanan:
Now We are suppose to have remorse or pity for you? Come What's wrong with all these children of 22nd century?

You lash without our consent and We are suppose to listen to the side effect?

More sense to those who brought it to FP In Jesus name....

Iranu

@Bolded , Tr**sh like this keep hitting FP why Important thread re being Ignored by our Brilliant Mod … and yesterday wen I complained they gave my moniker ban

God Is Watching
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
Freemanan:

Actually rate of female death is higher than male.... And also, female fall victim to death as it regards sexuality than guys....

Kpele... .
just checked your dp nowcheesycheesycheesycheesy

ooooh lawd why??
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:
OP i don't blame you one bit buh if really you want to take your stand on abstinence then you need christ...determination with prayer will go a long way,i think you only engaged determination forgeting that devil poured a lot of karishakas into the world......even if you don't want it,they gonna rape you....

#pray so ye might not fall into temptation
Brotherly na true talk you yawn
Kudos
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by jashar(f): 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
Op, forgive yourself 1st of all. If you're a Christian, ask for Gods' forgiveness too. Don't let condemnation keep you from making progress.
Know that God love is constant irrespective of what you do.

Now be practical, you've had s.Ex before so your flesh will easily be tempted. Avoid all those close contacts with females. Next time,politely tell the girl to go home or you go to a friends' place to sleep. Also, avoid watching romantic movies, they stir up passions best left buried. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by piagetskinner(m): 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mr man...truth be told, Y haven't learnt your lesson o# give ur life to Christ properly and he will help u overcome every temptations

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Maximus85(m): 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
SSpeter:

Do I have an ish with you using the word preoccupied and occupied more than three times? Be true to yourself Bro. If you really tried so hard to avoid what happened, how the hell will you accept sleeping on the same bed? And she has your number. Can you explain how she got it? If she demanded for it, it should have opened your eyes that this chic is up to something. Girls with no hidden agenda hardly ask for a guy's number and if say na you give am...... Hmmmmm

You were pumping the white fluid when you woke up from your trance..... #shoroniyen. who bring the CD? Who wear am for you? Who trusted the pencil into the sharpener? Abi na us?

You're just looking for whom to blame like Jose Mourinho.
#woswoswobi make I no vex for you oooo.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:

ooooh lawd why??
You squirted?
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
Freemanan:
You squirted?
cheesycheesycheesy cheesy :Dtoo much kissingcheesycheesycheesy
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yeye man grin

Na me u wan bobo? cheesy

U even remember use condom?

Haa u don madt oooh cheesy

Anyway, 1 bottle of orijin for u for smashing anatha pusee effortlessly grin

That's ma reeeeal niga! wink

Hmm... Baaaado!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Badboiz(m): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:

ooooh lawd why??

What's wrong with his dp?
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy cheesy :Dtoo much kissingcheesycheesycheesy
My gurlllllllll....
*winks* grin
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
Freemanan:
My gurlllllllll.... *winks* grin
sadsadsadsad
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by SSpeter(m): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op the deed has been stop crying over split milk,discover your weak point and stop putting yourself in a tight situation,food wen person no wan eat make e no taste am,u shld have knwn wat you were getting yourself into by being alone with a lady in the same house,on the same bed.....

Btw what if she was your bros g.f?hmmmmmmsadsadsad
I agreed I did let my guard down. Thank God she wasnt
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by mcdonald247(m): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
[b][/b]A girl was with her
father when she
saw her boyfriend
coming

GIRL: Have you come
to collect your book
titled "DADDY IS AT
HOME?" by Ngozi
Okafor

BOY: No, I want that
your hymns book
called "WHERE
SHOULD I WAIT FOR
YOU?"

GIRL: I don't have
that one but may
be you should take
the other one titled
"UNDER THE MANGO
TREE" by
Chimamanda Adichie

BOY: Fine, but don't
forget to bring "I
WILL CALL YOU IN 5
MINUTES" while
coming to school

GIRL: I will also bring
you a new one too
titled"I WON'T LET
YOU DOWN" by
Chinua Achebe
Then;

DAD: Those books
are too many, will
he read them all

GIRL: Yes dad, he is
very smart &
intelligent

DAD: Okay don't
forget to give him
the one on the table
titled "I AM NOT
STUPID, I
UNDERSTOOD
EVERYTHING YOU'VE
BEEN SAYING" by
Shakespeare! And
also the one on the
dinning table titled
"IF YOU GET
PREGNANT PREPARE
TO GET MARRIED"
by Wole Soyinka

Hahahaha..... common
don't leave it there
pass it on because
you never know
who needed just a
smile.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Ayibaba1: 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
Idealism is doing things yourself, realism is allowing God to help you. When it comes to the issue of women, even devil is helpless. You can't do it alone, you need God by giving your life to him and asking him to help you. Even as a married man, you still need God because no amount of self discipline and righteousness can help you, especially in this perverse generation where ladies and women of easy virtue are on the prowl looking for men to take down.

Forgive yourself, because you are only human. Learn your lesson and do the needful to avoid repeat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.