Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,717 members, 7,914,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:01 PM

I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... (65129 Views)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
Badboiz:

What's wrong with his dp?
are you a learner winkwink
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Missonas(f): 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
Is she ur cousins girl? Omo u no try o. Lol

Abstinence is never easy especially if u not a virgin. Like a Rev Fr once told me 'God is not like a policeman with a touch light looking to find u doing bad' rather He's loving u still! What matters most is staying in the right path, the ability to rise after u fall...May God help you cos u really cant do it on ur own
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Manbryto(m): 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
That memory loss part is a lie bro. U even remembered where u kept ur condom. I put it to u that u knew wat u were getting into and u embraced it. Jus say u cudnt resist the temptation

3 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by misspicy(f): 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
jopex:
Brotherly na true talk you yawn Kudos
brotherly shocked...you were shades this hot afternoon ni
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Tamakay(m): 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
Eryaa! I've had a similar experience so I know how it feel. This innocent girl was actually settling some minor dispute btw me and my Ex but....complete d story. So guy brace up and move forward. What u are showing is a sign of a responsible guy but we are all human.
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by AreaFada2: 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op the deed has been stop crying over split milk,discover your weak point and stop putting yourself in a tight situation,food wen person no wan eat make e no taste am,u shld have knwn wat you were getting yourself into by being alone with a lady in the same house,on the same bed.....
Btw what if she was your bros g.f?hmmmmmmsadsadsad

In this case, literally spilt fluid (milk). grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Elle277(f): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
@op don't be so hard on yourself..the good thing is that you're aware you did the wrong thing, now ask God for forgiveness and pray for his mercy..always guide your thoughts and know you are different..sin no more bro
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by oshom09(m): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
hmmm
Bros, this your story eeehn, he get as he be shaaaaa........

but I seems not to understand something, why are girls flocking around you everywhere even away from the neighborhood u grew up, u must be handsome extremely and have unspotted skin.....
Anyhow sha, u slept with her on the long-run and u are now feeling remorseful after excessing your muscles... OK ooo oooo

if it is your manhood that will make u sin, cut it off.........

But bro,
u said she came back and laid on the bed and u were busy watching film....
Did she drag u to bed or called u to sleep on the same bed with her.....
bros, agbere dey your mind, U started the action yourself and not her because she no invite u come bed........

Dagrin song (kondo) ....listen to the song u will understand better
lol........

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Kingsley1000(m): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
Caliph69:
Weeping after sex? Grow up man.
everybody isn't a sex maniac like u.
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
AreaFada2:

In this case, literally spilt fluid (milk). grin cheesy
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Les: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
SSpeter:
Yeah I guess u re probably ryt...but I don't want to be too Religious
there's no in-between. it's either are for us or against us. For your benefit, Christianity is not a religion or spirituality. but a way of life. Accept Jesus in the life and you'll see your desired result, until then, you'll keep on fighting yr flesh with your flesh and at the end, whatever that wins or lost is stiill the flesh.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
the first to comment said it all u had determination without christ.....i mean who does dat bro nxt time u hav such determination try serious fasting nd prayer read proverbs and lamentations try dat or one month seel dat wisdom nd thank me later
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
SSpeter:
Helo Dudes am so ashamed of myself right now. I always hated weekends and often do overtime at work even when my boss screams "No payment for Overtime"...

I don't take off days even when I had to be on site late at night. I don't see myself as a workaholic because an average black man doesn't like work. Not because of the money either (though I will love to quit if a better offer springs up and am not relenting in the search)...but just to erase my mind off temptations. I spend my Sundays at my sister's house so that the kids will keep me preoccupied.

I am a strong advocate of #NOsexB4Marriage...Although during my University days I had smitten more kity kats than most guys will ever dream of. I had a re-orientation during my service year and took up the tag #Abstinence...I try to limit my discussions and interactions with the opposite sex, I don't approve of excessive touching and I preoccupy my thoughts with work..

Sundays are the worst days "no work"...so I am always extra careful and often stay glued to my routines....the firm I worked with just handed over a secondary school to her clients on the 23rd of last month and those of us who were immersed in the project and saw it to fruition were given 2 weeks break and a paltry sum as bonus.

2 weeks! That was where my problem started. First I travelled to stay with my parents spent three days wasn't comfortable because that was the neighbourhood I grew up, the ladies there may still think a leopard doesn't change its spot...I left when I saw so many temptations and green lights...I went to my sister's house and it's just the same thing because I have also tested some of the kity kats from the flats below...then my cousin persuaded me to come to portharcourt I haven't seen him in a decade.

When I got to PH I told my cousin of my new stand and he said "whatever rocks your boat"... The next two days, we had fun bought some item until ****** showed up embarassed...she was my cousin's friend. She was not a threat and she doesn't even dress hot. So I let down my guard whenever she visits. She cooked, we ate and I thought perhaps she was one of my cousin's numerous GFS.

Two days ago, my cousin told me they are going to watch Nigeria match in a bar. I am not a football fan,Tennis rocks my boat. So I preoccupied my self with a movie. About an hour later she came back and told me my cousin and his crew are cracking too many stuffs and she is no longer comfortable (My cousin is a Med doc. But he smokes at least a packet of B&H everyday + or minus other additives). I said okay. She went to lie on the bed and later I joined her. The apartment is a mini flat and the sitting room is tiled. Just a mattress no duvet so we slept on the same mattress. Truth be told I could not remember anything until I saw myself shooting fluid in a latex material. Everything vanished from my eyes I was filled with hate. The next morning I had my bath, called my cousin and was shocked when he told me he was already @ work I carried my bag and the lady quickly took her shower and left. I went straight to the hospital gave him the key to his apartment. I had already told him my boss asked me to rush down......I left PH....sad....this morning I woke up feeling sad. The memory with the lady that night keeps occupying my mind and she even sent a text that "she loves me because I am cool headed, polite and handsome"....I was further peeved by her subsequent messages. Now I am just ashamed of Myself...and am still asking; how did it happen why was I not reasonable enough?...well I have learnt my lesson..."Emotions are stronger than Knowledge"

After fornicating with her you now hate her abi? You are the type that uses women and dump them after sex, u had better change u need deliverance. angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Fadamakay(m): 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bro. You can't say you want to practice abstinence from sex, without Christ. If I may ask did you have a genuine salvation. If not I will advice you to first go to the lord mend your ways with him. Go to an elderly man of God or brethren In Christ Narrate it to him or her, or she will guide you.

For that issue of yours on what happened last night. You should have flee, did you know what did bible say flee away from all immoralities, and you have to propound some holiness theory for your self since know whom you are. Whit matter of Fact.One
of it is don't sleep on the same bed with opposite sex since you know the type of sexual hormone you have.
Don't stay alone with opposite sex.
Pray to God that the holy spirit should take control of your heart.
And so many more you sees.its good to add.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Badboiz(m): 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
are you a learner winkwink

Yes, make me understand. grin
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Kingsley1000(m): 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=15pt]who are you decieving? are there not guys like you on this forum, you didnt know when you picked up a con.dom, kissed, touched smashed? your brain cells fried? gerrarahere nigga. if you feel guilty for your choices, pray to God for forgiveness and stop acting like a saint. i bet you will blame the woman for smashing too when it was a mutual decision.

Ladies stay away from men like this who will always mistakenly fall into a va.gina and come out shocked, men are not carried away before se.x infact we are calculative before se.x (unlike chics), his story is utter b.s[/size]
the sex wasn't consensual,he was molested grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by darea18: 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
Iranu Abasa

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
SSpeter:
Helo Dudes am so ashamed of myself right now. I always hated weekends and often do overtime at work even when my boss screams "No payment for Overtime"...

I don't take off days even when I had to be on site late at night. I don't see myself as a workaholic because an average black man doesn't like work. Not because of the money either (though I will love to quit if a better offer springs up and am not relenting in the search)...but just to erase my mind off temptations. I spend my Sundays at my sister's house so that the kids will keep me preoccupied.

I am a strong advocate of #NOsexB4Marriage...Although during my University days I had smitten more kity kats than most guys will ever dream of. I had a re-orientation during my service year and took up the tag #Abstinence...I try to limit my discussions and interactions with the opposite sex, I don't approve of excessive touching and I preoccupy my thoughts with work..

Sundays are the worst days "no work"...so I am always extra careful and often stay glued to my routines....the firm I worked with just handed over a secondary school to her clients on the 23rd of last month and those of us who were immersed in the project and saw it to fruition were given 2 weeks break and a paltry sum as bonus.

2 weeks! That was where my problem started. First I travelled to stay with my parents spent three days wasn't comfortable because that was the neighbourhood I grew up, the ladies there may still think a leopard doesn't change its spot...I left when I saw so many temptations and green lights...I went to my sister's house and it's just the same thing because I have also tested some of the kity kats from the flats below...then my cousin persuaded me to come to portharcourt I haven't seen him in a decade.

When I got to PH I told my cousin of my new stand and he said "whatever rocks your boat"... The next two days, we had fun bought some item until ****** showed up embarassed...she was my cousin's friend. She was not a threat and she doesn't even dress hot. So I let down my guard whenever she visits. She cooked, we ate and I thought perhaps she was one of my cousin's numerous GFS.

Two days ago, my cousin told me they are going to watch Nigeria match in a bar. I am not a football fan,Tennis rocks my boat. So I preoccupied my self with a movie. About an hour later she came back and told me my cousin and his crew are cracking too many stuffs and she is no longer comfortable (My cousin is a Med doc. But he smokes at least a packet of B&H everyday + or minus other additives). I said okay. She went to lie on the bed and later I joined her. The apartment is a mini flat and the sitting room is tiled. Just a mattress no duvet so we slept on the same mattress. Truth be told I could not remember anything until I saw myself shooting fluid in a latex material. Everything vanished from my eyes I was filled with hate. The next morning I had my bath, called my cousin and was shocked when he told me he was already @ work I carried my bag and the lady quickly took her shower and left. I went straight to the hospital gave him the key to his apartment. I had already told him my boss asked me to rush down......I left PH....sad....this morning I woke up feeling sad. The memory with the lady that night keeps occupying my mind and she even sent a text that "she loves me because I am cool headed, polite and handsome"....I was further peeved by her subsequent messages. Now I am just ashamed of Myself...and am still asking; how did it happen why was I not reasonable enough?...well I have learnt my lesson..."Emotions are stronger than Knowledge"
BROS FORGET THAT THING KONJI NA BASTARD JOOR
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by SSpeter(m): 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
Maximus85:

Do I have an ish with you using the word preoccupied and occupied more than three times? Be true to yourself Bro. If you really tried so hard to avoid what happened, how the hell will you accept sleeping on the same bed? And she has your number. Can you explain how she got it? If she demanded for it, it should have opened your eyes that this chic is up to something. Girls with no hidden agenda hardly ask for a guy's number and if say na you give am...... Hmmmmm

You were pumping the white fluid when you woke up from your trance..... #shoroniyen. who bring the CD? Who wear am for you? Who trusted the pencil into the sharpener? Abi na us?

You're just looking for whom to blame like Jose Mourinho.
#woswoswobi make I no vex for you oooo.
Awwwww it's quite easy to criticise. She visited a couple of times before the unfortunate event. We even went to the market to shop for things why won't I have her number nah? She was a close friend of my cousin. I can't give a detailed account of each day nah....well for the CD part my cousin is a doctor you need not search for it. like I said..."It happened too fast"...
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by AreaFada2: 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
SSpeter:

So all those farmers who produce the food you eat are not average blackmen? The drivers, bricklayers, Vulcanisers, medics, soldiers, carpenters, traders are not average blackmen.

Because you're confused about what you stand for or lack the muscle/moral strength to keep to your principles gives you no right to insult about 750 million blackmen on earth.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by sisisioge: 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hmmm dude...I know what you're talking about. And no, I wasn't there o. I heard PH is a nice place flowing with milk and honey... grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Kreamie(m): 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...Truth be told I could not remember anything until I saw myself shooting fluid in a latex material You know what they say about the two heads men possess..They can't function properly at the same time..One has to be the master and the other the slave.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by SSpeter(m): 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
Caliph69:
Weeping after sex? Grow up man.
Bro when it comes to sex matters forget we ain't equal...is just that when u make confession nd encourage ppl no to do something nd u end up doing it...I am not sad because I had sex, I am sad because I traded my principle for sex...

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
A man that doesn't like football is very liable to temptation :PA

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:

brotherly shocked...you were shades this hot afternoon ni
I'm sorry ma
[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Demmocrats(m): 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
SSpeter:

I wonder your age.

Mature men don't yan the way you did.

You spanked her because you wanted to spank.

From all your mumu writeup no atom of God in you coming here yelling no sex before marriage when you never mention the bitvh was your wife to be.

Your writeup makes no sense

Professional mumu

You wrote this rubbish to get the mumu ladies on NL

Bleep off dude.
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Flawlessangel(m): 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op the deed has been stop crying over split milk,discover your weak point and stop putting yourself in a tight situation,food wen person no wan eat make e no taste am,u shld have knwn wat you were getting yourself into by being alone with a lady in the same house,on the same bed.....

Btw what if she was your bros g.f?hmmmmmmsadsadsad

dont blame the tc, i have been with a lady in the same house, same bed, nothing happened, its all about self control, he probably thought he could control himself
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by SSpeter(m): 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
sisisioge:
Hmmm dude...I know what you're talking about. And no, I wasn't there o. I heard PH is a nice place flowing with milk and honey... grin
lipsrsealed...says you ooo
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Kingsley1000(m): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
Manbryto:
That memory loss part is a lie bro. U even remembered where u kept ur condom. I put it to u that u knew wat u were getting into and u embraced it. Jus say u cudnt resist the temptation
lol op is confused

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Flawlessangel(m): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
Elle277:
@op don't be so hard on yourself..the good thing is that you're aware you did the wrong thing, now ask God for forgiveness and pray for his mercy..always guide your thoughts and know you are different..sin no more bro

is this your way of saying you have never engaged in premarital sex?
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Comfyski(f): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hey the stand you took is bold and good enough...Emotions surely are stronger than knowledge..but never let a mistake screw ur life...move on..
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Agimor(m): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
Op you relied of your human strenght which is bound to fail. If you really want abstain from sex and other vices admit your human weakness and ask God to give you the needed grace to overcome temptation.

Being remorseful is not a enough retrace your step.

My 2cent!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.