Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:53 AM

I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... (65076 Views)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by SSpeter(m): 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
ode...
if you keep tying things like this up there you may have to struggle much longer with ur blogg biz
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Gabaleve(m): 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
SSpeter:
wow I find ur write up funny nd hilarious got me laughing jeez...bt do not use those bad language on my thread again...hve a nice day
but peter why you dey act nollywood
you know how many minute i take type d essay,abeg just pay for my mb....i dey expect
God bless
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by kodinate: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
...next you know is pouring fluid inside latex...Bros abeg who bought the latex?
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by skedy1(m): 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
Story 4 D gods....#wasted MB!
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by SSpeter(m): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
Gabaleve:

but peter why you dey act nollywood
you know how many minute i take type d essay,abeg just pay for my mb....i dey expect
God bless
not fiction bro...bt the truth is if I keep responding to that dude I may say things I don't want to so...let me just laff it up...you too funny sha
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by SSpeter(m): 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
skedy1:
Story 4 D gods....#wasted MB!
awwwwww....sorry
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by SSpeter(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
kodinate:
...next you know is pouring fluid inside latex...Bros abeg who bought the latex?
I have answered that qustn zillion times dude.....just ask me again
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Dbisector(m): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
SOME NL STORIES GOT ME LAUGHING AND I KEEP ASKING MYSELF IS THIS A TRUE LIFE STORY OR JUST A STORY. WELL YOU CAN BLAME YOURSELF FOR HITTING THE BALL AFTER THE OFFSIDE RULES, SHARP STRIKER
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Kingsley1000(m): 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
BUT op when u were dancing okoso ontop her toto u dey dream ni? na when u cum pour ur akamu u realise ursef

...pray make she no get bele
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by nwadiuko1(m): 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
SSpeter:
yea I am a protagonist of the hash tag but I couldn't sleep on a hard floor nd If I had a duvet that might help....it all happened too fast for me to grasp.....
the sitting room no get chairs?
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by ilovecritics(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
SSpeter:
Helo Dudes am so ashamed of myself right now. I always hated weekends and often do overtime at work even when my boss screams "No payment for Overtime"...

I don't take off days even when I had to be on site late at night. I don't see myself as a workaholic because an average black man doesn't like work. Not because of the money either (though I will love to quit if a better offer springs up and am not relenting in the search)...but just to erase my mind off temptations. I spend my Sundays at my sister's house so that the kids will keep me preoccupied.

I am a strong advocate of #NOsexB4Marriage...Although during my University days I had smitten more kity kats than most guys will ever dream of. I had a re-orientation during my service year and took up the tag #Abstinence...I try to limit my discussions and interactions with the opposite sex, I don't approve of excessive touching and I preoccupy my thoughts with work..

Sundays are the worst days "no work"...so I am always extra careful and often stay glued to my routines....the firm I worked with just handed over a secondary school to her clients on the 23rd of last month and those of us who were immersed in the project and saw it to fruition were given 2 weeks break and a paltry sum as bonus.

2 weeks! That was where my problem started. First I travelled to stay with my parents spent three days wasn't comfortable because that was the neighbourhood I grew up, the ladies there may still think a leopard doesn't change its spot...I left when I saw so many temptations and green lights...I went to my sister's house and it's just the same thing because I have also tested some of the kity kats from the flats below...then my cousin persuaded me to come to portharcourt I haven't seen him in a decade.

When I got to PH I told my cousin of my new stand and he said "whatever rocks your boat"... The next two days, we had fun bought some item until ****** showed up embarassed...she was my cousin's friend. She was not a threat and she doesn't even dress hot. So I let down my guard whenever she visits. She cooked, we ate and I thought perhaps she was one of my cousin's numerous GFS.

Two days ago, my cousin told me they are going to watch Nigeria match in a bar. I am not a football fan,Tennis rocks my boat. So I preoccupied my self with a movie. About an hour later she came back and told me my cousin and his crew are cracking too many stuffs and she is no longer comfortable (My cousin is a Med doc. But he smokes at least a packet of B&H everyday + or minus other additives). I said okay. She went to lie on the bed and later I joined her. The apartment is a mini flat and the sitting room is tiled. Just a mattress no duvet so we slept on the same mattress. Truth be told I could not remember anything until I saw myself shooting fluid in a latex material. Everything vanished from my eyes I was filled with hate. The next morning I had my bath, called my cousin and was shocked when he told me he was already @ work I carried my bag and the lady quickly took her shower and left. I went straight to the hospital gave him the key to his apartment. I had already told him my boss asked me to rush down......I left PH....sad....this morning I woke up feeling sad. The memory with the lady that night keeps occupying my mind and she even sent a text that "she loves me because I am cool headed, polite and handsome"....I was further peeved by her subsequent messages. Now I am just ashamed of Myself...and am still asking; how did it happen why was I not reasonable enough?...well I have learnt my lesson..."Emotions are stronger than Knowledge"

Thank God you ended up blowing her. Halleluya!! If to say I read this thing finish and you no blow that girl at the end? God for still vex!!

So God will forgive you my brother!

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by skedy1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
SSpeter:
awwwwww....sorry

Tanchu -_-
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by skedy1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
SSpeter:
awwwwww....sorry

Tanchu -_-
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by SSpeter(m): 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
nwadiuko1:
the sitting room no get chairs?
it has chairs no couch or cushion....so if you want relax properly...you no where to go.... undecided
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by SSpeter(m): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
ilovecritics:

Thank God you ended up blowing her. Halleluya!! If to say I read this thing finish and you no blow that girl at the end? God for still vex!!

So God will forgive you my brother!
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by nifesi01(f): 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
Dammmm op u wrote up there#nosexbfmarriage**but u telling us u slept alone in a room with a lady on d same bed shocked is d devil shey? btw y u feel ashamed angry u shouldnt cos d deed has been done,so it's either u continue fuvkin her or u tell her last time was a mistake.
The only mistake he made was he relented cos d babe is not hot and sexy,he forgot that body not firewood and slept with her on d bed
Bros I was once in your shoe but it was d grace of God only determination don't work,just abide in christ and ask for the Grace
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by SSpeter(m): 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
Dbisector:
SOME NL STORIES GOT ME LAUGHING AND I KEEP ASKING MYSELF IS THIS A TRUE LIFE STORY OR JUST A STORY. WELL YOU CAN BLAME YOURSELF FOR HITTING THE BALL AFTER THE OFFSIDE RULES, SHARP STRIKER
if you decide to write about a certain event in your life to some ppl it will sound like fiction won't it?
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Asuokaa: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
Well even I too have made this same mistake thrice but with my fiance..
I actually told her we won't have sex with each other but we have had thrice and we r actually born again christians.. Somethings just happen so fast that you don't just knw wat went wrong, bro forgive yourself and love God..

SSpeter:
Bro when it comes to sex matters forget we ain't equal...is just that when u make confession nd encourage ppl no to do something nd u end up doing it...I am not sad because I had sex, I am sad because I traded my principle for sex...
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by spafu(m): 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
SSpeter:
Helo Dudes am so ashamed of myself right now. I always hated weekends and often do overtime at work even when my boss screams "No payment for Overtime"...

I don't take off days even when I had to be on site late at night. I don't see myself as a workaholic because an average black man doesn't like work. Not because of the money either (though I will love to quit if a better offer springs up and am not relenting in the search)...but just to erase my mind off temptations. I spend my Sundays at my sister's house so that the kids will keep me preoccupied.

I am a strong advocate of #NOsexB4Marriage...Although during my University days I had smitten more kity kats than most guys will ever dream of. I had a re-orientation during my service year and took up the tag #Abstinence...I try to limit my discussions and interactions with the opposite sex, I don't approve of excessive touching and I preoccupy my thoughts with work..

Sundays are the worst days "no work"...so I am always extra careful and often stay glued to my routines....the firm I worked with just handed over a secondary school to her clients on the 23rd of last month and those of us who were immersed in the project and saw it to fruition were given 2 weeks break and a paltry sum as bonus.

2 weeks! That was where my problem started. First I travelled to stay with my parents spent three days wasn't comfortable because that was the neighbourhood I grew up, the ladies there may still think a leopard doesn't change its spot...I left when I saw so many temptations and green lights...I went to my sister's house and it's just the same thing because I have also tested some of the kity kats from the flats below...then my cousin persuaded me to come to portharcourt I haven't seen him in a decade.

When I got to PH I told my cousin of my new stand and he said "whatever rocks your boat"... The next two days, we had fun bought some item until ****** showed up embarassed...she was my cousin's friend. She was not a threat and she doesn't even dress hot. So I let down my guard whenever she visits. She cooked, we ate and I thought perhaps she was one of my cousin's numerous GFS.

Two days ago, my cousin told me they are going to watch Nigeria match in a bar. I am not a football fan,Tennis rocks my boat. So I preoccupied my self with a movie. About an hour later she came back and told me my cousin and his crew are cracking too many stuffs and she is no longer comfortable (My cousin is a Med doc. But he smokes at least a packet of B&H everyday + or minus other additives). I said okay. She went to lie on the bed and later I joined her. The apartment is a mini flat and the sitting room is tiled. Just a mattress no duvet so we slept on the same mattress. Truth be told I could not remember anything until I saw myself shooting fluid in a latex material. Everything vanished from my eyes I was filled with hate. The next morning I had my bath, called my cousin and was shocked when he told me he was already @ work I carried my bag and the lady quickly took her shower and left. I went straight to the hospital gave him the key to his apartment. I had already told him my boss asked me to rush down......I left PH....sad....this morning I woke up feeling sad. The memory with the lady that night keeps occupying my mind and she even sent a text that "she loves me because I am cool headed, polite and handsome"....I was further peeved by her subsequent messages. Now I am just ashamed of Myself...and am still asking; how did it happen why was I not reasonable enough?...well I have learnt my lesson..."Emotions are stronger than Knowledge"
Guy leave talk for Tofeek and matter for Mathias. If you want to be congratulated for your conquest, then take it: Congrats
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Missmossy(f): 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
It is well, matters like these i feel should be threaded with caution after all only you will make any choice that suits you when you deem it fit. People's opinion you would hardly consider even after hundreds of people advise you.

So private matters personal seem very better, its different only here.
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Originalsly: 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
Did you smoke any of your cousin's B&H?...or other additives that you would be gloved up and never know how or what exactly happened between laying down beside the babe and ehmmm...busting a nut?
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by anumide(f): 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
Omotayor123:
I just pray you won't receive a text message from her telling you she's pregnant!

For a lady like that, it's not far off.. Sorry OP wink
well, he shot the fluid into a latex. whatever that means.
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by flokii: 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
@OP I no fit let you near my crush talkless of gf...

Mr. kitty-cat slayer grin
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Talius(m): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
SSpeter:

OP you said you're abstaining but where said you get the latex condom from, nobody seems to be wodnering
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
OP, reason you could not remember anything until the deed was done, was because you John Thomas took over your actions by-passing your brain, the moment you found yourself joining the girl alone in the bed. grin

Any girl , no matter how dull she dresses can seduce, especially the quiet ones as they can deploy the element of surprise when they make their move.

The girl played a perfect seduction game on you and you had no defences. You were like a sacraficial lamb once you were alone.
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
Dammmm op u wrote up there#nosexbfmarriage**but u telling us u slept alone in a room with a lady on d same bed shocked is d devil shey? btw y u feel ashamed angry u shouldnt cos d deed has been done,so it's either u continue fuvkin her or u tell her last time was a mistake.

Thank you!
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:
OP i don't blame you one bit buh if really you want to take your stand on abstinence then you need christ...determination with prayer will go a long way,i think you only engaged determination forgeting that devil poured a lot of karishakas into the world......even if you don't want it,they gonna rape you....

#pray so ye might not fall into temptation

God is watching...
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
Omotayor123:
I just pray you won't receive a text message from her telling you she's pregnant!

For a lady like that, it's not far off.. Sorry OP wink

Latext was used!
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Les: 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
Demmocrats:

Bro am a millions times better and even Satan knows I can.never be broke.

I hate stupid dudes.

You think its only you that have screwed so many girls.

Bro talk like a mature person you don't want to screw a babe and still your spiritual life is zero.

From all your write up you never made sense. Dude sex is spiritual and the only way to fight it is by God.

And you are wailing over a matter that you will soon repeat, bro you have no idea I have it all both tall short skinny fat and before I nailed them I taught about it in my mind before I did it. I hate dudes coming here yanning thrash.

Its only an idiot that will believe this thrash.
God is love and love is God. you camt claim to love God and hate your brother irrespective of his flaws or amything whatsoever. you just contradict yourself and the God you Preach. Learn to walk in love/God, thanks!
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Demmocrats(m): 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
I
SSpeter:
Noted

Sorry the way I sounded, was pissed about some of your statement. My advice to you as an elder bro seek God first and leave women its all vanity and pray that God gives you a good and God fearing lady.

Once again sorry to attacking you the way I did because I saw you like my lil kid bro that needs to be corrected
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
SSpeter:
if you keep tying things like this up there you may have to struggle much longer with ur blogg biz

May struggle? Lol. You that is struggling to get a spelling right will definitely be struggling with your biz or job. I wonder if you're in charge of destiny. Mtchew*

Blogging is a part time thing for me, if you dont know. Despite that, I've been consistent for years and doing fab. So, when next you want to quote someone like me, get your facts right. Oh K?

Don't bother wasting your time replying this because I don't reply your type twice. Grow up! wink
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Demmocrats(m): 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
Les:
God is love and love is God. you camt claim to love God and hate your brother irrespective of his flaws or amything whatsoever. you just contradict yourself and the God you Preach. Learn to walk in love/God, thanks!

First of all I hardly reeply quotes

But I hard to, am impressed with you the way you analysed God. God is Love and Love is God.

He sounded like a kid to me that needed to be corrected. Am not harsh at all just wanted to make it know he was wrong. He sounded like someone that made hell and said he never ment to steal or he never knew stealing is corruption.

My sister we are guys before we screw any lady we have visualized it before it happens and what different boys to men is having the strength of the Almighty to tell the lady NO.

Once again I take a bow for the way you analyzed God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / Inside Lagos Strip Clubs..... The Fun, Fantasy And Dangers / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.