Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,817 members, 7,872,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... (65055 Views)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by tosyne2much(m): 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
SSpeter:
yea I am a protagonist of the hash tag but I couldn't sleep on a hard floor nd If I had a duvet that might help....it all happened too fast for me to grasp.....
[i] I know how you feel bro. Just be careful sha

It"s not every osho-free kitty cat you slot your joystick
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by drnoel: 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:
OP i don't blame you one bit buh if really you want to take your stand on abstinence then you need christ...determination with prayer will go a long way,i think you only engaged determination forgeting that devil poured a lot of karishakas into the world......even if you don't want it,they gonna rape you....

#pray so ye might not fall into temptation

no every one that call Christ Christ will be saved. I know people that call Christ in the morning and sniff pussy in the night. Determination and principle is what he Needs afterall that Thing down there has a mind of its own.
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by IBROHIM: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
Where you get condom?
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by SSpeter(m): 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
JideTheBlogger:

May struggle? Lol. You that is struggling to get a spelling right will definitely be struggling with your biz or job. I wonder if you're in charge of destiny. Mtchew*

Blogging is a part time thing for me, if you dont know. Despite that, I've been consistent for years and doing fab. So, when next you want to quote someone like me, get your facts right. Oh K?

Don't bother wasting your time replying this because I don't reply your type twice. Grow up! wink
ok
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by sexylips6186: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
Guy, u nid deliverance asap cos e be lyk say some witches n wizards 4 ur village dey torment ur life.
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by anibueli147(m): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
hiss
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by FRANKOXY(m): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
Can someone please remind me of one of olamides song title?
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by shilling(f): 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
"I don't see myself as a workaholic because an average black man doesn't like work."

Boring story Op. But, what on earth does this mean? Black people have contributed immensely to this capitalist system.
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by SSpeter(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
shilling:
"I don't see myself as a workaholic because an average black man doesn't like work."

Boring story Op. But, what on earth does this mean? Black people have contributed immensely to this capitalist system.

noted
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by herald9: 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
Stuupiid society!
You meet someone a few hours, the next moment he's pumping into you.
Stupiid society!

Dear friends in higher places, carry me away from here angry
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by UyiIredia(m): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
@SSPeter: my brother don't let it depress you. Your heart was in the right place.
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Flawlessangel(m): 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
Elle277:
my answer won'tbe necessary, you don't know me neither do I..

since you are holding back i would take that as a you are NOT a virgin, goodnight
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by toprealman: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
OMO NA MENTAL CASE, YOU DON START TO DEY CRASE...ETC!
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by charlesucheh(m): 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
SSpeter:
Helo Dudes am so ashamed of myself right now. I always hated weekends and often do overtime at work even when my boss screams "No payment for Overtime"...

I don't take off days even when I had to be on site late at night. I don't see myself as a workaholic because an average black man doesn't like work. Not because of the money either (though I will love to quit if a better offer springs up and am not relenting in the search)...but just to erase my mind off temptations. I spend my Sundays at my sister's house so that the kids will keep me preoccupied.

I am a strong advocate of #NOsexB4Marriage...Although during my University days I had smitten more kity kats than most guys will ever dream of. I had a re-orientation during my service year and took up the tag #Abstinence...I try to limit my discussions and interactions with the opposite sex, I don't approve of excessive touching and I preoccupy my thoughts with work..

Sundays are the worst days "no work"...so I am always extra careful and often stay glued to my routines....the firm I worked with just handed over a secondary school to her clients on the 23rd of last month and those of us who were immersed in the project and saw it to fruition were given 2 weeks break and a paltry sum as bonus.

2 weeks! That was where my problem started. First I travelled to stay with my parents spent three days wasn't comfortable because that was the neighbourhood I grew up, the ladies there may still think a leopard doesn't change its spot...I left when I saw so many temptations and green lights...I went to my sister's house and it's just the same thing because I have also tested some of the kity kats from the flats below...then my cousin persuaded me to come to portharcourt I haven't seen him in a decade.

When I got to PH I told my cousin of my new stand and he said "whatever rocks your boat"... The next two days, we had fun bought some item until ****** showed up embarassed...she was my cousin's friend. She was not a threat and she doesn't even dress hot. So I let down my guard whenever she visits. She cooked, we ate and I thought perhaps she was one of my cousin's numerous GFS.

Two days ago, my cousin told me they are going to watch Nigeria match in a bar. I am not a football fan,Tennis rocks my boat. So I preoccupied my self with a movie. About an hour later she came back and told me my cousin and his crew are cracking too many stuffs and she is no longer comfortable (My cousin is a Med doc. But he smokes at least a packet of B&H everyday + or minus other additives). I said okay. She went to lie on the bed and later I joined her. The apartment is a mini flat and the sitting room is tiled. Just a mattress no duvet so we slept on the same mattress. Truth be told I could not remember anything until I saw myself shooting fluid in a latex material. Everything vanished from my eyes I was filled with hate. The next morning I had my bath, called my cousin and was shocked when he told me he was already @ work I carried my bag and the lady quickly took her shower and left. I went straight to the hospital gave him the key to his apartment. I had already told him my boss asked me to rush down......I left PH....sad....this morning I woke up feeling sad. The memory with the lady that night keeps occupying my mind and she even sent a text that "she loves me because I am cool headed, polite and handsome"....I was further peeved by her subsequent messages. Now I am just ashamed of Myself...and am still asking; how did it happen why was I not reasonable enough?...well I have learnt my lesson..."Emotions are stronger than Knowledge"
Mr #Nosexbeforemarriage... I still dey laugh!!! But when you were digging up and down, doggy style, you didn't regret abi? Mtcheeeeeewm... This is no topic at all!!! in so far as you're not a child, it's not worth sharing. You shouldn't regret bruv..
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by alexis2: 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
I understand u man but such decisions u can keep on ur own.u have to anchor on God to perfect it.u can still make a difference cos ua d one in control of ur body and not vice versa. God's grace man
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Onyiido: 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
[b][/b]
Jollyjoy:
little wonder guys die like chicken...

Make he devert problems give yousadsadsad
grin
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
Onyiido:
[b][/b] grin
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by SSpeter(m): 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
UyiIredia:
@SSPeter: my brother don't let it depress you. Your heart was in the right place.
I ws a bit moody in morning...bt am kickin now. Thanks...
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by SSpeter(m): 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
charlesucheh:
Mr #Nosexbeforemarriage... I still dey laugh!!! But when you were digging up and down, doggy style, you didn't regret abi? Mtcheeeeeewm... This is no topic at all!!! in so far as you're not a child, it's not worth sharing. You shouldn't regret bruv..
undecided...
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by lahit14(m): 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yeey!! Look dis sht made FP!!!
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Les: 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
Demmocrats:

First of all I hardly reeply quotes

But I hard to, am impressed with you the way you analysed God. God is Love and Love is God.

He sounded like a kid to me that needed to be corrected. Am not harsh at all just wanted to make it know he was wrong. He sounded like someone that made hell and said he never ment to steal or he never knew stealing is corruption.

My sister we are guys before we screw any lady we have visualized it before it happens and what different boys to men is having the strength of the Almighty to tell the lady NO.

Once again I take a bow for the way you analyzed God.
i didnt analyze God please, He's exactly what He says He is and He said He is love, that's His nature. spiritual maturity is real, There's a level of maturity you'll attain spiritually and you'll get to know that. 1st corinthians is for you. tread 1st corinthians 13 repeatedly and pray that God leads you in His divine love.

back to the topic, it's obvious he's not saved. Bringing him to salvation is greater than any correction you can ever give him. Bring him to salvation through Christ and he will see his wrong, thanks!
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
I feel so sorry for this young man trying to do the right thing. My only advise is that you should take my phone number, the next time such temptation comes your way, just send her to me because I am a strong man and very anointed in dealing with such matters.
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Tinyemeka(m): 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op the deed has been stop crying over split milk
Btw what if she was your bros g.f?hmmmmmmsadsadsad

Correction: Spilt semen. Not milk. undecided
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Akhere1: 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bros your problem pass you the thing they your spirit before you the lady
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by CIMA129: 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
u be guy man this right up is deceptive to screw more ladies on this nairaland. Bleep them hard
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Btw what if she was your bros g.f?hmmmmmmsadsadsad
That one na strong question oh
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 04, 2015
SSpeter:
I thought I have answered this qstn.... undecided...ask me again

Bros. I know weather you don answer that question before undecided

Where you see CONDOM?

I DON ask you again undecided
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by SSpeter(m): 12:20am On Nov 04, 2015
sonofananimal:

Bros. I know weather you don answer that question before undecided

Where you see CONDOM?

I DON ask you again undecided
you just made me smile before....i call it a day...my cousin is a doc He had them on display.
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by mikky2015: 12:31am On Nov 04, 2015
If any man sin, we have an advocate Jesus Christ our Lord. The first thing you need to do is to give your life to Christ. It is GOD WHO worketh in us, both to do of his own will and pleasure. Self control or Absteinence is not attainable because we are in the flesh, but if we walk in the spirit, then we will live like Christ. One of the major things you ought to do is to
1. Acknowledge you are a sinner
2. Confess your sins to the Almighty
3. Ask that Jesus Blood should cleanse you from all sins
4. Ask for a pure heart
5. Ask for the grace to live a holy life
6. Finally meditate on God's word, and study Romans chpt 8....THERE IS THERFORE NOW, NO CONDEMNATION TO THOSE WHO ARE IN CHRIST JESUS, WHO WORK AFTER THE SPIRIT
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by sexydiva21(f): 12:31am On Nov 04, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
SSpeter:
Helo Dudes am so ashamed of myself right now. I always hated weekends and often do overtime at work even when my boss screams "No payment for Overtime"...

I don't take off days even when I had to be on site late at night. I don't see myself as a workaholic because an average black man doesn't like work. Not because of the money either (though I will love to quit if a better offer springs up and am not relenting in the search)...but just to erase my mind off temptations. I spend my Sundays at my sister's house so that the kids will keep me preoccupied.

I am a strong advocate of #NOsexB4Marriage...Although during my University days I had smitten more kity kats than most guys will ever dream of. I had a re-orientation during my service year and took up the tag #Abstinence...I try to limit my discussions and interactions with the opposite sex, I don't approve of excessive touching and I preoccupy my thoughts with work..

Sundays are the worst days "no work"...so I am always extra careful and often stay glued to my routines....the firm I worked with just handed over a secondary school to her clients on the 23rd of last month and those of us who were immersed in the project and saw it to fruition were given 2 weeks break and a paltry sum as bonus.

2 weeks! That was where my problem started. First I travelled to stay with my parents spent three days wasn't comfortable because that was the neighbourhood I grew up, the ladies there may still think a leopard doesn't change its spot...I left when I saw so many temptations and green lights...I went to my sister's house and it's just the same thing because I have also tested some of the kity kats from the flats below...then my cousin persuaded me to come to portharcourt I haven't seen him in a decade.

When I got to PH I told my cousin of my new stand and he said "whatever rocks your boat"... The next two days, we had fun bought some item until ****** showed up embarassed...she was my cousin's friend. She was not a threat and she doesn't even dress hot. So I let down my guard whenever she visits. She cooked, we ate and I thought perhaps she was one of my cousin's numerous GFS.

Two days ago, my cousin told me they are going to watch Nigeria match in a bar. I am not a football fan,Tennis rocks my boat. So I preoccupied my self with a movie. About an hour later she came back and told me my cousin and his crew are cracking too many stuffs and she is no longer comfortable (My cousin is a Med doc. But he smokes at least a packet of B&H everyday + or minus other additives). I said okay. She went to lie on the bed and later I joined her. The apartment is a mini flat and the sitting room is tiled. Just a mattress no duvet so we slept on the same mattress. Truth be told I could not remember anything until I saw myself shooting fluid in a latex material. Everything vanished from my eyes I was filled with hate. The next morning I had my bath, called my cousin and was shocked when he told me he was already @ work I carried my bag and the lady quickly took her shower and left. I went straight to the hospital gave him the key to his apartment. I had already told him my boss asked me to rush down......I left PH....sad....this morning I woke up feeling sad. The memory with the lady that night keeps occupying my mind and she even sent a text that "she loves me because I am cool headed, polite and handsome"....I was further peeved by her subsequent messages. Now I am just ashamed of Myself...and am still asking; how did it happen why was I not reasonable enough?...well I have learnt my lesson..."Emotions are stronger than Knowledge"

U really should not flog Urself over what has happened. U need to let go and move on. D deed has been done make peace with God and ur heart. Never say never as u might still find Urself doing it again. Just be very strong willing to whatever you have decided for urself in life and it shall be well with you. Shit happens dear please move on.

Meanwhile konji na bas**d sha.
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by misspicy(f): 1:25am On Nov 04, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

God is watching...
watching what undecided news husler
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by macho44(m): 1:36am On Nov 04, 2015
SSpeter:

My Friend u are a "FUCKAHOLIC"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.