Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,615 members, 7,911,597 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:56 PM

"I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" (35980 Views)

Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Snowman1: 4:44am On Apr 11, 2010
My sister please pay no mind to what ever abuse ppl heap on u. If u knw the things they get up to u wil be shockd to find out that urs is small compared to their attrocities. Truth be told,what u did was wrong but it has happened. I feel u need to move out of the house ASAP because the consequencies could be catastrophic. It may be difficult but u need to do so. I wish u the best and may God give u the strength to move on.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by feltun212: 8:06am On Apr 11, 2010
oh u people should stop blaming she is not her fault,because at times when u are so use to a particular face u will like to make a change.i belive dat is what happen.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by aysoso: 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2010
my advice that u pack out and change ur line smiley
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Ofido(m): 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2010
@poster seurhoda or what ever name u chose to call ur self,i want to promise u something "the sin's of men this days does not live after them again,it lives wit them,quote me anywhere if u do not leave ur sisters husband this day,you wil loose at the end PERIOD
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Angel4F(f): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2010
O girl !!!! if i say u need delievrance am not mistaken, U are not worthy to call a sister, u have betrayed ur blood sister. U better change now. Having an affair wit ur sister's husband, did u think u are doing the right time? Babe pinch ur self and see how it pains b4 u pinch ur fellow human and likewise ur blood sis. I advise u to quit now b4 it will be too late 4 u, bcoz it will surely affect ur future. What goes around will surely comes around one day. U are not trust worthy, u have betrayed womanhood my friend,
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by maclatunji: 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2010
My religion teaches me that when a man and a woman who are not closely related are left alone in the same environment, the devil becomes their companion and the rest becomes stories and regrets as it is with the case of this sister. It is naive to have close contact with the opposite sex who aren't related to you by blood and think that nothing will HAPPEN!

I always laugh at most women; they deride and ridicule those rules and institutions that are meant to protect their interests and when the negative results of their actions hit them, they start to cry, cry and even cry the more. To all the women who are keeping sisters, housemaids and other female workers around their husbands, I say Shine ya eye well well!

Yes I know, the men are stupid and immoral but at least as a woman try to be smart and selective before you marry and after that be faithful and protect your home turf. Nuff Said.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by OboBoco(f): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2010
you need psychological help and the Grace of God.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by petebor02(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2010
Obo Boco:

you need psychological help and the Grace of God.
Dr or Revd., sister?
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by petebor02(m): 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2010
infact how can one advice this kind of person. abegi'''''''
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by SirWelly: 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2010
Please you all should stop castigating SEURHODA. The damage had been done before now so advise her of what to do next. Remember, it could happen to anyone of you tomorrow. Please note that i am not in support of what happened between the two of them but i think many of you ladies that were faulting her deed would fall into the same temptation if found in the same scenario.

I advise you SEURHODA to stop doing it with him NOW. Beg him to leave you alone if he doesn't then find your way out if you have an alternative shelter. In case he persists, tell him that you shall inform your sister that he wanted you at all cost and see whether he will change. I am sure all his bones will weak.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by lookmangiw(m): 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2010
So there is no more dick in this world anymore except that of your sister's husband.oloshi.husband snatcher, You better get a life.idiot.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by koolbams83: 2:43pm On May 06, 2010
haaaaaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by runbiz: 7:47pm On May 06, 2010
do you even fear God at all, SHAME ON YOUR FAMILY
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Tukwasiobi(m): 8:30pm On May 06, 2010
embarassed u knw men are desperate sometimes wen dey needed such affection. Secondly u would't have fal so easily 4 him. My advise 2 u is 2 leave d house as soon as ur sis is back frm her training and neva sleep in house 4 some years, also make sure frm now up was, always resist him if he pesist luk 4 sometine u can use 2 resist him.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Ngemebiri(m): 11:37pm On May 06, 2010
My sister, is not easy to avoid such temptation more expecially when ur not too close to God, now that u hv done d mistake i will advice u ask ur sister's husband to look 4 his relation to stay with so u can leave and think of what to do with ur life because 6 months course is enough time to tk ur sister's husband with d way both of u are going
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by calabaman(m): 1:08am On May 07, 2010
@posta.Its simple, u hv to weigh which u luv more,UR SISTAS HUSBAND or UR SISTA?b4 u act on such feelns
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by deevick246(m): 1:54am On May 07, 2010
But how could u?no matter the temptations n situation.U are such a shame and disgrace to ur family.U better leave ur sister's house before u become pregnant for her husband.Abi u wan make history 'two blood sisters married to a man'shame.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by mamagee3(f): 1:56am On May 07, 2010
Why does this sound like a typical storyline of a Nollywood script?
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by alofajohn(m): 3:11pm On May 07, 2010
Hi fi ur sister gate u u are in troubleno that in to ur
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by yetunde05: 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2010
alofa john:

Hi fi your sister gate u u are in troubleno that in to your

na english be dis or wetin,

@ poster, pls.leave d house immediately.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Enoyoh: 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2010
@Poster, nobody is judging u. pls pack ur things n leave ur Sister's house immediately; just lyk BBA, U hav 10 seconds to leave ur sister's house.
Then cry to the Almighty God for cleansing.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by platoma: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2010
@ poster

U r very stupid 4 allowing dat 2 happen. U'll surly pay 4 ur deeds sooner or later. Ur husband wil b snatchd 4rm u by another woman n if u try rubbish,ur head will follow.IDIOT. I PITY U 4 BETRAYING UR SISTER.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by platoma: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2010
Not leaving d house is problem but leaving d relatnship n pray 4 4giveness
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by CuteAngel(f): 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2010
Hmmmmmn no be small thing.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by soluwunmi(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2010
,, shakira "DID IT AGAIN'',, u gt it all wrong baby ,, delete d word love sharply nd replace it with lust sorry,,
put urself in d person u call your sistas shoes,, WTF
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by soluwunmi(m): 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2010
,, shakira "DID IT AGAIN'',, u gt it all wrong baby ,, delete d word love sharply nd replace it with LUST,,
put urself in d person u call ur sistas shoes,, WTF
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by kay177(m): 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2010
ayanfemy:

go ahead and marry him, but invite your younger sister, female cousin, niece or get a matured house girl to stay with you, im very sure before you say Sister, he ll be browsing ha website. then u will know that ''pasan ti a fi na iyale o si ni aja any longer but under d pillow i.e d cane used in beating d first wife in no longer in d ceiling but under d pillow!

Dead body get accident yepa=== Na double wahala for dead body and the owner of deaD body grin
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by roymary: 1:29am On Nov 26, 2010
I know this lady might have left the house already but its still not too late to chip in my own views. Married couples should learn not to live with other family members especially when the couples er still young. 

Temptation is one crazy baddass and don't tell me you can't be tempted. It takes discipline , fear of God and true love to avoid falling for a damn temptation. If you find out, you will be alarmed to know the man in question drinks a lot.  When you put in that alcohol into your system, your couth declines and you are vulnerable to messing up.You tend to have more control when you have no alcohol in your system.  The man is no beast, he needs attention just like the lady does.

Men should Avoid excess alcohol!!!  Women should have more control of their indulgences!!! and wives should be more homely and vigilant.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by solexking: 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2010
clap for your. u don do well. u had better leave the man before God begin PUNISH you. what is even wrong with some girls. how will u tell us you are in love with your sister's husband. u dey kolo for head. and for that stupid man God go PUNISH HAM.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by GeorgeD1(m): 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2010
lookmangiw:

So there is no more manliness in this world anymore except that of your sister's husband.oloshi.husband snatcher, You better get a life,

grin grin grin
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Ibomade1: 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2010
Sell the story to one of the Amata Brothers
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Mygoldie(f): 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2010
the poster must have been caught in the act,so no need to advice am,check it naw,since 2009?? wth!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 / Lady Handcuffed By Soldier Boyfriend For Ending Their Relationship (video) / ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.