Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,516 members, 7,911,274 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:43 AM

"I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" (35977 Views)

Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by mudes(m): 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2009
PERVERT9:

kai na this kind lady me i like to have as my sister in law in rod she go just dey help the sister to dey do "everything" grin

shocked shocked shocked yeye talk,dont u have d fear of God in you?
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by zulex007: 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2009
@ topic.
what a shit musssssssssssssssss shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by tithe(m): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2009
@poster,
Sweeter the sin, more abominable it is. Please in other not to destroy you future and that of you onborn children fleeeee.

That thing is not love the devil wants to destroy you. Adultery is a deadly sin. GOD CAN'T BE MOCK FOR WHATSOEVER A MAN/WOMAN SOW THAT HE/SHE WILL REAP. run for your life
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by tithe(m): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2009
I weep cry
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by lbotus(f): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2009
u guys have said it all.

mehnnnn U ARE SO DAMN WRONGGGGGGGG GIRL. shocked
what advice do u need? cos from wat u wrote U ARE IN LOVE WITH UR SISTER'S HUSBAND.
for it to grow from likeness to LOVE,then u had it all planned.u need no advice cos u know wat to do.

GET THE HELL OUT OF YOUR SISTER'S HOUSE
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by AIRMARSHA: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2009
your own sisters husband.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by djcrucifix(m): 10:12am On Aug 27, 2009
I never believe this could happen to me, but i can`t just stop d love and affection i have for my sister`s husband.
I moved into their house a week after my sister put to bed, I`ve been helping them in the house work. My sister`s baby is now 3yrs old, so i`ve been staying with them for the past 3 year.she got a new job but she had to go to the head quater in Abuja for a six month training that started two months ago,her husband started making advances to me two days after my sister left for Abuja. And now he finally got me after much resistance.

Please advise me cos i am now in love with him.

shocked shocked shocked,
woman i think you just crossed the line.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Iykoma2008: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2009
Man be carefulooo
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by ajoks1904(f): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2009
You must be a very stupid girl without a mind of her own. Its bad enough that you had sex with your sister's husband, now you are claiming your are in love with him.
I wonder what your sister was looking at that she allowed such a LovePeddler like you to stay with her family for 3whole years. What do u do for a living or are your parents dead? How come you didnt go back to your house after your sister gained some strenght after childbirth? But for your hidden agenda, he stayed in that house. It takes two to tango, am sure he didnt rape u. You must have been wearing scandalous clothes in the house to entice the man and as the dog that he is too, he fell into your trap. If you know what is good for you, leave that house before the wrath of heaven will fall upon u without a cure and nemesis will definately catch up with u. It is not a curse. ASEWO BASTARD!!!
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by tithe(m): 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2009
the sweeter the sin, more deadly is the punishment.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by megtin(f): 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2009
@ POSTER shocked Wonders shall neva end o.I wont insult you or act self righteous because no one is perfect. Ahmmmm, prior to the act i,m sure u knew ur randy brother in law,s intentions,i mean he would have been doing n saying stuffs to you.I guess your sister,s absence was a welcome package for him(may GOD not allow us to jam dogs o all in the name of husband).
Im not saying ur innocent o bt put urself in your sister,s place.if by d time u get married anoda sister wants to cum take care n help out in the house,im too sure u wont allow it becos of wat uv done nd bliv she,l do.It,s not fair because she trusts u.il advise u leave d house because he,l always want "some".i know if u truly repent and ask GOD,s forgiveness HE,L surely 4give.bt pls stop humping ur sister,s hussy.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by smooooooth: 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2009
OP- YOU ARE JUST A BIG FOOL!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Lionzheart(m): 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2009
see your mouth what did you know about love that you're using as an
excuse? my friend you are infatuated and a looser in the long run. wait
till your sister comes back and you will know what am talking about.
ADVICE:pack your things and leave as soon as possible b/4 your sister
comes back. you have polluted your in-laws house, so you're no longer
needed. the earlier the better.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by coderXO(m): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2009
Obviously the lady has done wrong and feels terrible about it.
No need to pile on her folks.

You need to ask forgiveness of God and seek some good
counseling.

Finally, leave that situation immediately.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by shakara4u(m): 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2009
[b][/b]At Nland,nothing is impossible,N landers,can fry ice,clap wit one hand etc.
@poster:state your name,sisters hubbys name n your location.possibly ur number too n we will give you all the advices you need.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by giddysgold: 3:03am On Dec 17, 2009
Ehhhhhh, u wan niceties now? ok was it a nice thing wetin u dey for u sista's husband,,, if it were reverse how would u feel, u didn't even think befor u act , u seem as if maybe u want it, two days after the sister left, hmmm, did u bother telling her ? no, u wanted to stay there and play house with ur sister's husband, U need to talk to ur sister and fess up, and break it off with her husband,,, either u lyk em either u no lyk em- u r a home wrecker at worst, abegi--- before i begin to pour all the insult that i kno in pidgin, patoi, yoruba, hausa, ibo, ebonics and creole on ur head, let me just tell u that u and ur pussy have just cursed your entire family and ruined all chance for any decency for generations to come, what a shame, angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry wink cheesy i cry for ur sister, i laugh at u and i pity the husband,,, did u think of what u will tell ur children why the arent allowed their Aunty's house? haba, useless, shameless, na advice wetin una dey seek be for how go settle ur sister abi, terrible,,, if i werent' a christian i would have just put juju for head as a present to ur sister, chai!
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by coollove: 7:06am On Dec 17, 2009
Well done my sister. Don't stop keep fo@king your sister's husband. Its a good thing you have done.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by topup: 8:44am On Dec 17, 2009
You're not in love with him, because what you seem to believe is love, is this Romeo and Juliet version, where the lovers can't be together but so desperately want to be.

If you're having sexual urges or lusts towards him, it's something you can fight, love is different, you can love someone but not wish to have sex with them or even do anything but be compasionate towards them.

My advice follows morals, and if you're not the shoulda-coulda-woulda type of person, who prefers to experience and learn from mistakes than to avoid making them, then you'll take it.

I think it would be very good for you to leave your sister's house as soon as possible. I am assuming that you are unmarried, and if you are, think about the kind of situation are you getting yourself into, when you could find a man of your own. I am not blaming you, because like you mentioned, he's been making advances at you for ages, which should have been warning bells to leave that place as soon as possible.

There is a child involves, a family member, YOUR SISTER.

If you two do anything, you will be as bad as him, and possibly even worse, because you were there watching the progress as he continued to woo you.

Seriously, it's NEVER worth it, I wouldn't be surprised if one night he corners you, and you both have unprotected sex at which you return to Nairaland to ask for advice about the pregnancy. Seriously, this is damaging, leave the house, and cut all contact with him. If your sister asks for an explanation just make up an excuse, it's probably time for you to move on anyways, so you could just use that as an excuse.

*edit* I believe in a reply, you mentioned that he has a spare key which he has been using to sneak into your room and have sex with you.

Last question: this isn't rape is it? When he enters the room, do you just lay there and comply? Are you sexually frustrated yourself, do you only remember the implications when you wake up in the morning, but enjoy the act when it happens. The more honest you are the easier you will come to solving your problem. I am sure any woman who was being repeatedly raped, would willingly pack her bags and go home.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by godonzoki(m): 10:06am On Dec 17, 2009
@ Poster, u suck. Gosh . . . . . . . .
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Edalv: 11:01am On Dec 17, 2009
angry
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by bobmatek: 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2009
passing sad
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by ADUNOKIKI(f): 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2009
please leave your sisters house, that is not love, it is lost, when you find love you will know.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by candyshore: 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2009
@poster na wa 4 u. u will definately reap wat u ve sown when u get married too some one u dont expect maybe ur house girl or neghbour will shag ur husband , AMEN. I DONT EVER PRAY U FIND PEACE OF MING USELESS GIRL, PACK OUT OF DAT HOUSE IMMEDIATELY.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by teejazz2: 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2009
PLS I WILL AVDVISE U DAT dont try wat u are talking about bcosif ur anty here about it will sure kill u pls don t do it oooooooooooooooooooo abeggggggg u na
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by fola4real: 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2009
Infact u are a full time omo ale, don't u know that u eating unforbidden fruit? of course u a killer
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by pureminded: 11:42pm On Dec 17, 2009
OP: Haa, Ko da o , how could u ? come on , take your eyez off the man and look for yours, ! not funny and not fair at all at all, ! embarassed
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by giddysgold: 3:10am On Dec 18, 2009
s-t-u-p-i-d
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by mamagee3(f): 3:12am On Dec 18, 2009
This is worse than retarded itself. angry
How can you be in love with your brother-in-law
? shocked shocked
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Sonofpeace(m): 10:01am On Dec 18, 2009
End never shall wonder. A word is enough for the wise. Get out of that house.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by kemcin: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2009
i dont kw a word to equate u,but only thing i wil tel u is to leave the house and give ur life to christ.cos if u v God in u,
i dont think u wil dream of doin that nomater
what advances he has made on u!

Good luck!
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by kemcin: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2009
i mean if u had God in u!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by ebinom(f): 1:56am On Dec 19, 2009
@ poster
you probably have very low self-esteem to agree to the advances of your SISTER'S HUSBAND. there are hundreds of single men out there and you choose to "love" him? wow! wonders will never end and i don't care cos if i was in your shoes i would run at the first sign of trouble but you stuck around cos you liked it.just imagine you had a husband and your sister was the one who was shagging him.how would you feel if you found out? would you forgive her cos i hardly think you will.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Handcuffed By Soldier Boyfriend For Ending Their Relationship (video) / Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 / ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.