Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,527 members, 7,911,304 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:12 AM

"I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" (35978 Views)

Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Pataki: 2:26pm On May 17, 2009
luckiest:

is this naija or what why are you people deceiving yourself like this as if you don't see what is happening around; if you abuse this girl and you have slept with either a married man or woman na motor go jam your leg. you are raining abuse as if you have not legalised aristo, make una enter bush for all i care; what you should do is advice her without the causes. fire fire una mouth those who have done the same
What a senseless and idiotic post. You can as well go ahead and be sleeping all your in-laws, since you wish nullify the several posts that speak against the actions of the poster.

Birds of a feather. . . . . absolute rubbish.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by amebono13: 2:28pm On May 17, 2009
Pataki:

What a senseless and idiotic post. You can as well go ahead and be sleeping all your in-laws, since you wish nullify the several posts that speak against the actions of the poster.

Birds of a feather. . . . . absolute rubbish.

are u minding him? undecided please tell him not to forget to sleep with his brothers wife, if he has one

nonsense
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by lechatte(f): 12:51am On May 18, 2009
@Poster, you have done a sorry thing. Sleeping with your sister's husband is a betrayal of your sister's trust and confidence and I hope you are truly repentant.

On the flip side, if you are in love with him as you have said, is he also in love with you? If he is, then his arse better go and pay your bride price so he can have you in his bed without breaking all kinds of laws of human nature. If he doesn't pay your bride price and you don't leave that vicinity and stop giving him nyash for free, then you are not only foolish, you are also crazy! lipsrsealed
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Outstrip(f): 4:54am On May 18, 2009
You deserve to be circumcised with a blunt rusty knife. You are a disgrace
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by ebila(m): 7:02am On May 18, 2009
@lechatte,
Did u listen to urself?
On the flip side, if you are in love with him as you have said, is he also in love with you? If he is, then his arse better go and pay your bride price so he can have you in his bed without breaking all kinds of laws of human nature. If he doesn't pay your bride price and you don't leave that vicinity and stop giving him nyash for free, then you are not only foolish, you are also crazy!

She should get married to her sisters husband who already has a child for him?Gurl,u need to have ur head examined!
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by amebono13: 10:06am On May 18, 2009
lechatte:

@Poster, you have done a sorry thing. Sleeping with your sister's husband is a betrayal of your sister's trust and confidence and I hope you are truly repentant.

On the flip side, if you are in love with him as you have said, is he also in love with you? If he is, then his arse better go and pay your bride price so he can have you in his bed without breaking all kinds of laws of human nature. If he doesn't pay your bride price and you don't leave that vicinity and stop giving him nyash for free, then you are not only foolish, you are also crazy! lipsrsealed

i honestly advice you to see a shrink, cos you are the crazy one here
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by nana(f): 10:08am On May 18, 2009
lechatte:

What side are u flipping? U're not worth being called an adviser!
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by touchmeder: 10:40am On May 18, 2009
@poster u wicked wicked evil girl
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by socpred(m): 11:16am On May 18, 2009
It's very simple! Move out!
Or better still, tell your sister you're in love with her husband. That should solve the problem with alacrity!
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by omotf: 12:03pm On May 18, 2009
my dear poster, hundred and one peopls has advice you on what to do but yet you are still saying what are you going to to;please i want to advice you sincerely that,if your sister comes back tell ter you have being sleeping with her husband the let see what she will have to say.
I think you are ok with this advice
ENJOY YOUR LIFE MY FRIEND
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 18, 2009
@ Poster,
You know the right thing to do, nobody has to tell you the right thing to do. Stop sleeing with you sisters husband and move out. I live with my sister and i cannot imagine that i would ever stoop so low after all she has done for me. This is sick, you should get psych help because i cannot believe that a well person would do that to her sister.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by OjusOJUS(m): 8:31pm On May 18, 2009
Well am not here to advice am just here to tell one thing,which is just a question?do u want someone to fall inlove with your husband too.(he who buries his brother naked in front of his younger bros is donig what )think.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by lechatte(f): 8:43pm On May 18, 2009
nana:

What side are u flipping? U're not worth being called an adviser!

Oh,shut your trap!

amebo no1.:

i honestly advice you to see a shrink, cos you are the crazy one here

If I am crazy, what are you? Keep your honest advice for your own use.

ebila:

@lechatte,
Did u listen to urself?She should get married to her sisters husband who already has a child for him?Gurl,u need to have ur head examined!

Ebila, after you!!
She is having sex with her sister's husband and says she is in love with him. What they are doing right now is horrible but if he was married to her, it will become legal. You can pretend it doesn't make sense or you can see it with your eyes wide open like I'm doing. Who better to be a second wife than a sister? If she doesn't want to marry him, then she should pack out of that house like she should have done at the first hint that Oga was interested in her.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by cuteblackG(m): 9:30pm On May 18, 2009
May the good Lord purnish u for being so ungrateful to ur sister.
U nor fear u carry ur yeye mata come post here saying u r in love with ur sister's husband.
Infact may all the curse in this world be on u, harsh right?u deserve even more, shameless thing. sad
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Busybody2(f): 10:05pm On May 18, 2009
seurhoda:

I never believe this could happen to me, but i can`t just stop d love and affection i have for my sister`s husband.
I moved into their house a week after my sister put to bed, I`ve been helping them in the house work. My sister`s baby is now 3yrs old, so i`ve been staying with them for the past 3 year.she got a new job but she had to go to the head quater in Abuja for a six month training that started two months ago,her husband started making advances to me two days after my sister left for Abuja. And now he finally got me after much resistance.

Please advise me cos i am now in love with him.

It would not help your situation so I reserve my comment about you for falling in love with him angry I am not going to condemn you either because we all have our weaknesses and you are not solely to blame, but can you explain your "he finally got me" statement, do you mean you have done it?

With this type of situation, you have to be very very very careful because 95% of the time, it is the victim like you who loses out bigtime. You either get kicked out, everyone gets to hear the story and most likely the story they would be telling is that you seduced him and you could also be ostracised by your family.

I don't know your background and the circumstances surrounding your living with your Sister as opposed to your parent, so I cannot advise you to move out which would have been the best thing in the long run.

If you tell any member of your family, they might not believe you and once the husband gets wind of the fact that you have told someone, he will turn your Sister (his wife) against you.

Like I said the best thing for you would have been to move out, but if this is not possible financially, hmmn, this might sound controversial but it is a means to an end - tell the guy to get you a seperate SIM card and convince him that it will make it easier to keep the relationship a secret, don't sleep with him, don't lead him on, don't let him caught you alone in the house or try to corner you or rape you, always make sure you lock the door to your room, if you have male friends or a boyfriend, invite them over, you might wanna tell them what is happening too . . .all you need is the incriminating evidence to nail him, because he is an idiot for cheating on your Senior Sister with you angry

You know what, just MOVE OUT, that is the best bet/advise.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Busybody2(f): 10:08pm On May 18, 2009
lechatte:

. . .she is having sex with her sister's husband and says she is in love with him. What they are doing right now is horrible but if he was married to her, it will become legal. You can pretend it doesn't make sense or you can see it with your eyes wide open like I'm doing. Who better to be a second wife than a sister? If she doesn't want to marry him, then she should pack out of that house like she should have done at the first hint that Oga was interested in her.

Osanobua shocked shocked shocked I initially honestly thought you were teasing the OP, and that nana, Sister Amebo kiss and ebila heardread you wrongly shocked shocked shocked

I beg no flame me o, I come in peace cheesy
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by nguage(m): 10:18pm On May 18, 2009
Your sister's husband is a selfish man and it doesn't help that you're just as selfish as he is. Why would you think about doing such a thing?  If your right hand is impairing your spiritual life, you should cut it off, if your sister's husband is going to make you sin, you should move away from the house. Simple, plain and unabridged.

You also have to know that you're not in love with him, the evil spirit in him has been able to overpower you. He has overpowered you spiritually, if you don't power your own spirit, he will soon overpower you physically. AKA rape.

Now, the question to ask is how do you move out with the baby in the house, without telling your sister the truth? Start another thread with this question.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by TOPE20001(f): 10:22pm On May 18, 2009
n-guage:

Your sister's husband is a selfish man and it doesn't help that you're just as selfish as he is. Why would you think about doing such a thing? If your right hand is impairing your spiritual life, you should cut it off, if your sister's husband is going to make you sin, you should move away from the house. Simple, plain and unabridged.

You also have to know that you're not in love with him, the evil spirit in him has been able to overpower you. He has overpowered you spiritually, if you don't power your own spirit, he will soon overpower you physically. AKA rape.

Now, the question to ask is how do you move out with the baby in the house, without telling your sister the truth? Start another thread with this question.

Lmao. . . . .aint that the truth grin grin
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by AmAlone: 10:26pm On May 18, 2009
I remember reading from a true-life story a lady caught his sister red-handed in the sitting room immediately she entered the house(lol she was coming from Abuja) And she quoted both of them were just dragging the one wrapper to cover their unclothedness grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Later becuase she started having cold and some other sickness she had to visit her doctor. The most anonying thing is that the sister got the virus tooo undecided undecided undecided
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Busybody2(f): 10:33pm On May 18, 2009
Am Alone:

I remember reading from a true-life story a lady caught his sister red-handed in the sitting room immediately she entered the house(lol she was coming from Abuja) And she quoted both of them were just dragging the one wrapper to cover their unclothedness grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Later becuase she started having cold and some other sickness she had to visit her doctor. The most anonying thing is that the sister got the virus tooo undecided undecided undecided

Yeah i know a family like that too, only that both sisters gave birth days apart from each other undecided
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by lechatte(f): 10:43pm On May 18, 2009
Busy_body:

Osanobua shocked shocked shocked I initially honestly thought you were teasing the OP, and that nana, Sister Amebo kiss and ebila heardread you wrongly shocked shocked shocked

I beg no flame me o, I come in peace cheesy

What else is left is say? She has got abuses and curses rained on her so instead of doing likewise, I'm trying to set her straight. Maybe the reality of being co-wives with her sister will do what abuses and curses won't do. All I know is that if I were in her shoes, love will not be the emotion I will use to qualify whatever thing I'm feeling for my sister's husband nor will I still be living in their house getting screwed behind her back.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by AmAlone: 10:54pm On May 18, 2009
damn! BITC lipsrsealed Hem abeg wetin con finish am?? abeg finish ya tory. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Busybody2(f): 10:55pm On May 18, 2009
lechatte:

What else is left is say? She has got abuses and curses rained on her so instead of doing likewise, I'm trying to set her straight. Maybe the reality of being co-wives with her sister will do what abuses and curses won't do. All I know is that if I were in her shoes, l[b]ove will not be the emotion I will use to qualify whatever thing I'm feeling for my sister's husband nor will I still be living in their house getting screwed behind her back.[/b]

Roflmao, i go die o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by lechatte(f): 10:57pm On May 18, 2009
Busy_body:

Roflmao, i go die o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin. I'm still trying to get my mind around it, I tell you. How does that type of love happen?
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Busybody2(f): 11:01pm On May 18, 2009
lechatte:

grin grin grin grin grin. I'm still trying to get my mind around it, I tell you. How does that type of love happen?

Wait for it, I know the answer LOVE IS BLIND
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by lechatte(f): 11:31pm On May 18, 2009
Busy_body:

Wait for it, I know the answer LOVE IS BLIND

LMAO! I agree love is truly blind. grin
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by debosky(m): 11:34pm On May 18, 2009
I hate empty boasts. Where is cooldude? Come here and carry out your earlier threat jare.  tongue

I just did a research as an IT expert and discovered who the poster is!
She is one of us and a very active poster as well,
I am going to reveal her original id NOW,

Should i reveal it?
I want her to answer me,
You can use the new id, not the original
If she doesn't answer before tomorrow morning, I will reveal it!

The person is online now, i checked. .( I'm waiting)

wish i had a way to know who the stupid guy is too,
two dirty pigs,
If i see the poster and the devil, i'll shoot the poster and leave the devil Tongue

One thing i know about sin/mistakes or whatever you call it is that it leads to bigger sins,
you commit a bigger sin to cover up a little one.
I wont be surprised if the useless poster kills her sister soon,
How will you face her to tell her?

Are you gonna plead or i open your dirty and smelly yansh
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by kaypumpin2(m): 11:46pm On May 18, 2009
lechatte:

SIMPLE;It happens when a covetous and lascivious soul meets a lecherous and loose mind.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by REALTRUTH1: 2:55am On May 19, 2009
lechatte:

LMAO! I agree love is truly blind. grin
That is the mistake people make,,especially who keep using the WORD ""LOVE"" at each opportunity,,,when people who can't define what LOVE is,,,getting married they would keep having issues like this,,,LOVE sees and its not BLIND,,,,
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by oleigh(m): 7:50am On May 19, 2009
so you no dey shame abi,in luv wit your sisters husband and you still dey happy dey post am 4 here,na dat your sister go kill you last last when she return and you don get belle 4 her husband.ASHAWO LIKE YOU.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Ngoman: 8:34am On May 19, 2009
Ur engagement with ur sistas husband is Dibilical and u shuld hav known this fact by now. Whatsover A Man sows, that he shall reap. U hav sown betrayal u shall reap it in future. Except u repent and confess to ur sister. Do dat with sm1 like ur mum.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by oluwafemi113(m): 9:13am On May 19, 2009
see madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 / ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival / Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.