Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,279 members, 7,887,809 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:13 PM

"I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" (35881 Views)

Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by kenosky: 12:11am On Mar 26, 2010
opokonwa:

Bad situation but peeps are piling blames on the poster alone.
I blame all; the poster (God knows what you used to wear around the man and how long both of you have been making subtle moves)
the elder sister who is supposed to know the risks associated with leaving one's younger sis alone with a randy hubby
the husband himself, who is irresponsible

The only way out of this situation is to leave the house asap, abandon the baby and go back to Benin
Let your elder sis get mad at you and confront you and let the truth come out. period.

You will leave the rest of your life in regret if you don't confess and someone else may do that to you. Law of Nature

Besides, I have a funny feeling that you were enjoying the whole cheating thing until conscience and Nairalanders nailed you. sad

I been no wan put mouth for dis mata until my friend opoko come yarn say d sista sef get her own blame. Opoks. i beg to disagree with u sha. All d blame should be heaped on the silly poster wey no fit control herself and maybe a lil percentage on the husband but if the yeye girl waka comot from the house, how dem for carry break her fake resistance na?
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Abekeade08(f): 12:23am On Mar 26, 2010
Ole ajibole, omo rirun oniranu oshi. Your sisters husband? Karma will surely catch up with u, u shameless flithy pig.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 26, 2010
Oh beybe take am easy o!!! grin grin
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Abekeade08(f): 12:31am On Mar 26, 2010
Ebony, don't hold me back on this thread ooh,
Thunder fire this poster, this abuse is justified.
@ poster, u want my advice, here it is, go jump up off third mainland bridge and get mashed up by a molueh.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 26, 2010
Do you truly believe this story? I smell Nollytrash all over it grin grin grin
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Abekeade08(f): 12:50am On Mar 26, 2010
Hmm Ebony, Nolly trash ke?? Hmm I don't think so, the way all these naija girls in naija date married men, it's so crazy. I think they have been possesed. Is it an epidemic or what This one no be nollytrash ooh my sister.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by anifeanyi: 12:51am On Mar 26, 2010
You are just being silly. move back home and out of their house before you cause a lasting damage to their marriage. you have to act responsibly and matured. you at least owe that to your sister
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 26, 2010
Who knows hun, who knows. But im seeing a pattern, the lady is always crucified when infact it takes two to tango. Both of them should be lynched IMHO.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Abekeade08(f): 1:46am On Mar 26, 2010
Of course dear, I agree with you. They both are to blame, the man no post for here so we no fit abuse am. But this girl sha, coming on here saying that she is in love with her sisters husband and she needs advice, I am confused on what advice to give her.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:48am On Mar 26, 2010
"I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband"
« on: May 14, 2009, 06:16 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never believe this could happen to me, but i can`t just stop d love and affection i have for my sister`s husband.
I moved into their house a week after my sister put to bed, I`ve been helping them in the house work. My sister`s baby is now 3yrs old, so i`ve been staying with them for the past 3 year.she got a new job but she had to go to the head quater in Abuja for a six month training that started two months ago,her husband started making advances to me two days after my sister left for Abuja. And now he finally got me after much resistance.

Please advise me cos i am now in love with him.

this is the original post.> some thing is not right. huummmmmm! angry undecided sad but i dont no what it is grin cool wink
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 26, 2010
Im puzzled too grin grin I dont know, maybe she expects a medal or something.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by titibobby: 2:07am On Mar 26, 2010
Bad idea girl. You should resist anything like betraying your own sister and her children.
You cannot replace your sister but you can always replace any man or husband for another one.
I do not think you are actually in love with him. Nor does he love you either. It may be lust and infatuation. There are many nice men out there looking for a good woman. If you train yourself to be good, you'll find your own man and avoid unnecessary conflicts that may possibly have a fatal outcome.
I think you need to stop right away, change your  mindset and move far away if possible. I don't think you should be telling your sister about what happened because you may turn enemies for life. In fact he may turn around and say to your sister that you are the one chasing him. Even if you take her husband now, he will pretty soon leave you too for another woman. You must be principled and not lower yourself to the point of being cheap because that's likely the way he sees you.
Good luck.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Abekeade08(f): 2:13am On Mar 26, 2010
Im puzzled too Grin Grin I dont know, maybe she expects a medal or something.

lol Ebony, I am laughing so hard, my sis is asking me if i am okay.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by bubugul(f): 3:03am On Mar 26, 2010
@poster
I am so sorry for you and that your his-goat of an in-law
cos you guys have just bought first class tickets to dustruction.
you guys will never go unpunished
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Nobody: 4:15am On Mar 26, 2010
Abekeade08:

lol Ebony, I am laughing so hard, my sis is asking me if i am okay.
Eya kpele sorry for breaking your tummy grin grin grin
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by lovedoctoh: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2010
is always like that. that your sister husband will make advance to you but it is your responsility to resist him becos if you don't it will lead to big problem sooner or later. and you know that nothing is hidden under the sun. that is surely you sister will everly know one day and you know what it means. so my advice to you now is that if you have already started: QUIT now before it is too late. i know you don't want to give you sister heart break. call me to for more advice 07036781638
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Drenix(m): 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2010
e dey swyt u 4 mouth abi, yur sista hussy na im u dey fall in luv wit, e b like say u dey possessed abi, make u no go find yur own husband,
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by addey(m): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2010
Hen, I think U are in lust with ur sister's Husband.
But the problem is not only from u, but also from that guy that can't control himself.
I'll advise u to MFM Prayercity On saturday i.e. 1st saturday of the month for Prayer, am sure U'll overcome it.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by AdeCreeze: 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2010
First, do not say you are in love because it isn't love but lust. Lie may prevail for many years but the truth shall one day reign. Second, you should know that your affair can never end well. Finally, repent and desist before it will lead you to the point of no return. God frowns at this.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by queeneve: 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2010
Oh my goodness!

First of all, why would you even allow your sister's husband come near you or attempted any advantages toward you? Never mind,

I tell all of my MARRIED FRIENDS, FAMILY MEMBERS, AND CO-WORKERS, do not ALLOW A SINGLE MAN OR WOMAN IN YOUR HOUSE ALONE WITH YOUR SPOUSE!

TEMPTATION DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE AND DOES NOT CARE WHO YOU ARE!

She is a single woman living in her sister house with her cheating, no good, son of a bish husband! Go figure!

Check to the nearest asylum heffa!
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by TewMuch: 4:45am On Mar 30, 2010
Eyah, i pity your life. What a waste. You allowed your sister's husband to screw you? All you are to him is another notch in his belt, and for him to boast to the rest of his useless friends. He may even try to pass you around sef. ashawo somebody. This is the problem with naija girls, una too dey compete with yourselves. You compete with another woman for her husband; you compete with a girl for her boyfriend; you even compete with your friend for her father's love. Its time you strive for your own, so you can be proud of it. Because what wasnt yours in the first place, will never be yours. You are just a means to an end ( him cumming in 5 minutes)lol. soooo stupid grin grin grin grin. Your life is sad sha. cry cry cry
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by emmawealth: 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2010
Queeneve, thanks you very much you nearly speak all my mind.

No one in the house has ever blame the Sister that leave her sister Unmarried girl to abuja not even to work in the same town,

Pls think of this before we start blaming the girl. Sure what she does is quit obvious. But if we are not to blame her sister, take the fact that her sister knows her well, before she can entrust her baby and her husband with her sister.

She may considered the fact that her sister will be better than an house girl, beside she may even be an inexperience lady that as never had any man in her life. I believe this is her problem.

Before a lady of that maturity can come to the house for advice, she even write the second time that the house should stop abusing her that shows she is inexperience.

I believe most respondent in the house are woman, that is while their words are hurt.

Going for deliverance is not the point, the point is that you woman  dn't leave your husband with any i say any matured woman, either your sister, your mother, matured beautiful or ugly housemaid even your grown-up girl (i'm sorry to say this), because is not so good for the two opposite gender to be together for a long period when there are not husband and wife.

@ poster humm, your resistance was broken, i believe you will be more than 18yrs of age and unmarried man must have come your way before now. you should too well that what is wrong is wrong. You could have come of this advice before going in to it

Let me a sure you that, you have to make restitution of this and come back to the house  to tell us, if not this discussion will continue for life. you should imagine that this as stated since last year, it will surely continue, because some people have stated fighting for your sister and it will surely come to pass. please pack out from the house don't give any excuse for now, look for a bible believing church, get save, confess your sin to the pastor and fine a way to say sorry to your sister.

Furthermore, when you are about to get married, tell your spouse the story, if you failed to do this it will bounds back on you one way or the other.

Thanks for reading.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Titiw4real: 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2010
useless girl like u, God will never forgive u idiot, goat like u
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Kgdavid(m): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2010
the best thing is for you to explain to your sister why you feel she should leave her husband for you. after all you love him too. tell her that i she wants wats best for you she should leave him for you as a good big sister
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by eridah2007(m): 3:32am On Mar 31, 2010
queeneve:

Oh my goodness!

First of all, why would you even allow your sister's husband come near you or attempted any advantages toward you? Never mind,

I tell all of my MARRIED FRIENDS, FAMILY MEMBERS, AND CO-WORKERS, do not ALLOW A SINGLE MAN OR WOMAN IN YOUR HOUSE ALONE WITH YOUR SPOUSE!

TEMPTATION DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE AND DOES NOT CARE WHO YOU ARE!

She is a single woman living in her sister house with her cheating, no good, son of a bish husband! Go figure!

Check to the nearest asylum heffa!
Thank u my dear sista,u have spoken well. And am sure dis is an eye opener to every1 of us.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by SleekReek(m): 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2010
You are not in love,you are simply in lust or better still,you are lost but there is hope for you.

First of all nothing will come out of this but heart break shame and disgrace, and the truth the man doesn't love you so if you think he will leave your sister and settle with you,that is a joke.You gave in to his lust and temptation and in the end he will deny you,in fact he will tell his wife you tried to seduce him and she will definitely believe him and kick you out.Right now he is surely feeling bad but once lust hits him again he will come for more until he destroys himself and you.As for you,it is possible that you think you genuinely love him,but because true love is decent,the truth is you are lusting after him(that's why intimacy has two different effects on the male and female gender).

My advice,honorably leave the house without rousing suspicion,ask God for forgiveness,speak to your sis husband and make him understand you both did something bad and you must leave but your sister must never know.God will help you.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by ayanfemy(f): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2010
go ahead and marry him, but invite your younger sister, female cousin, niece or get a matured house girl to stay with you, im very sure before you say Sister, he ll be browsing ha website. then u will know that ''pasan ti a fi na iyale o si ni aja any longer but under d pillow i.e d cane used in beating d first wife in no longer in d ceiling but under d pillow!
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by rascalo: 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2010
Na wa ooooo
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by abrahym(m): 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2010
Poster u need deliverance
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by dipo4info: 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2010
Hello young lady what you dd is not bad sofar ur sister don't have enough time for her husband,you need to takecare of him on her behalf.
Hello lady you must be mad,this's not the matter of deliverance if i can see you one on one am goin to kill you(ashewo oniranu ọmọ ofo)
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by dhensity: 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2010
una don use insult :- chased d poster away 4rm nairaland
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by eridah2007(m): 1:20am On Apr 11, 2010
dipo4info:

Hello young lady what you dd is not bad sofar your sister don't have enough time for her husband,you need to takecare of him on her behalf.
Hello lady you must be mad,this's not the matter of deliverance if i can see you one on one am goin to kill you(ashewo oniranu ọmọ ofo)
Are u sure of wat u saying??

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Gets Engaged (photos) / BBNaija 2018: "Chydo Lawrence Impregnated My Girlfriend". It's A Lie, Chydo Says / Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.