Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,903 members, 7,872,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

"I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" (35825 Views)

Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by bdprice: 2:09pm On May 23, 2009
don't wait until your sister come back. If you're really sincere you would pack out now before you cause more damages.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by deji2005(m): 2:29pm On May 23, 2009
you know what yeah this type of topic is senseless, how can you be in love with your sister husband, our people dont think before they post something they just dont care as long as they getting replies, I wonder what this world is turning into i read in another forum a guy was saying that he is in love with his step mother may god help us
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by wallex73(m): 7:48am On May 24, 2009
What this lady did is no doubt wrong but do we really have to castigate her? It is only God that is infallible. When satan comes,if you're not in spirit,you fall prey to his antics and before you know it,you're doomed. My sister,i do have this piece of advice for you. If you're a xtian,do go before your God through your church pastor and confess your sin. And if it is the other way,go to a trusted Imam for same.Ask for forgiveness of your sin and also ask him to interced on your behalf. The bible says "For all have sin and come short of the glory of God". Who then is free? There are very many people out there who have done more terrible things than the one you have done but when you and even them repent of your sins,the Lord is so kind to forgive you and i. Do that and as soon as your sister returned,speed out of that house and never give in to Devil again. And before the arrival of your sister,don't ever allow the husband to get near you again. Don't take step that will end the marriage of your sister,please.

Our God will forgive you.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by luvdewale: 12:24pm On May 24, 2009
That is abomination,pls pray well and erase that love out of ur mind,
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by cooldud62: 11:29pm On May 24, 2009
@ debosky,
you don't know what has transpired behind the cotton so i will respect my old self and lipsrsealed
let the cross bearer carry the cross cheesy
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by fxmaxony(m): 12:48am On May 25, 2009
Its bad. so bad, but I feel so bad too that some who may have even done similar bad, or something that equates this but not this are casting her now.

well sorry o. but why did you call this love.

simply say I am F, ckn my sister's husband not love
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by finia(f): 12:59am On May 25, 2009
why do i have this feeling that you encouraged your sis to go for the training so that you can seduce her husband? tell us the truth you have been harrassing that man for tha past 3yrs and finally u got your chance to perfect your act. repent for the kingdom of god is at hand.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by finia(f): 1:02am On May 25, 2009
Its God with a capital G.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by seurhoda: 3:40pm On May 25, 2009
Walex73 ,thanks so much for your Godly advise, I am definately trying on my own part to stop him from having any more sex with me, I have actually carried the baby to my Room and make sure i come out in the morning with the child on my side, thanks to all who gave some useful advise, I am begeing to beat the crossroad.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by rebelious: 3:57pm On May 25, 2009
why are u nnlanders sooooo wicked at times. she is in lust thats all. my sister dont let your sister catch u she will hate you 4 life. get over wat u r feeling, if possible move out. d man dont love you just ur warm body!
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by agabaI23(m): 4:01pm On May 25, 2009
rebelious:

why are u nnlanders sooooo wicked at times. she is in lust thats all. my sister dont let your sister catch u she will hate you 4 life. get over wat u r feeling, if possible move out. d man dont love you just ur warm body!
Everybody has advised her to move out but the MR.BIGG and small gifts he extends to her(like the recent set of sexy under wears) is turning her head.

She does not know the man is trying to fulfill his fantasies with her.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by rootbuoy: 3:52pm On May 28, 2009
I wonder, I have even invited her to come to my church for deliverance, na waa for this girl sha
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by 49cents(m): 6:22pm On May 28, 2009
biola44:

this post shows how shameless u r, as man plenty reach

finia:

why do i have this feeling that you encouraged your sis to go for the training so that you can seduce her husband? tell us the truth you have been harrassing that man for tha past 3yrs and finally u got your chance to perfect your act. repent for the kingdom of god is at hand.

the pple screaming blue murder on this thread about a soul who is under the illusion of love; this same idiots will have posted rubbish despicable stuff abiut their sexcapades on other thread, now they come to play saint and Law-giver.
Sometimes i wondr who gave them the right to dictate what is right or wrong, hypocrites, you guys make me really sick.

Dear poster, you must realise that sex outside marraige is not about being wrong or being SIN, (but my Law-givers drink it like water because they dont SEE anything wrong about abusing the sexual power God gave them)but it makes you trully unhappy, leaves you powerless, (like you are feeling now)and in danger of scandal and breaking other people's hearts(like your sister's and family members) not to talk about committing abortion, contacting STDs and Aids.

I feel your dilenma and i'll pray for you, but note that you must start by leaving the house for shelter, you stand better chance of being rejuvenated morally and psychologically. Admit you are wrong before God and tell Him you are sorry, He is eagerly waiting.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by ononogbu(f): 6:33pm On May 28, 2009
ur shameless, Stupid and you have serious problem
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by ololomu(m): 8:41pm On May 28, 2009
Why are u all castigating this girl? what is wrong in what she did? can any man in the house swear for me that he has not feel sex towards his wife sister? Your wife and her sister are the same, if your wife is not available, her sister can satisfy you sexually. Most of you N/L who blame this girl for telling the truth have also sleep with ur wife sister or sisters husband. I have sex my wife younger sister and i will continue to sex her until she get married or left my house.

Sleeping with your wife sister is better than chasing girls outside, going outside might expose u to HIV. The only "caution" is DON'T LET YOUR WIFE TO FIND OUT.

@poster,
There is no harm in having sex with your sisters husband as long as u are of age. The only caution is don't let your sister to find out what is going on. Don't mind the nairaland HYPPOCRISSY.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by nich(m): 8:58pm On May 28, 2009
bobbs! shocked see issue o. shocked you say you wetin? luv your sista hussy?

how old u be sef?
infact if you no pick your bata and rapa tear race comot for that place right now, if i .  .  .   shocked

u still dey think am?  shocked

abi na dream u being dey dream?

ma leave mata for yer fes!
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by owopepper(m): 1:48pm On May 29, 2009
ololomu na wa for u oh, abeg u don marry? if yes

u get picking? if yes then imagine one guy married to your daughter and banging the junior sister. then tell me how far?
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by netman1(m): 3:16pm On May 29, 2009
Please call off the retionship and pack out of the house before you get pregnant for your sister' husband.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by agabaI23(m): 4:50pm On May 29, 2009
ololomu:

Why are u all castigating this girl? what is wrong in what she did? can any man in the house swear for me that he has not feel sex towards his wife sister? Your wife and her sister are the same, if your wife is not available, her sister can satisfy you sexually. Most of you N/L who blame this girl for telling the truth have also sleep with ur wife sister or sisters husband. I have sex my wife younger sister and i will continue to sex her until she get married or left my house.

Sleeping with your wife sister is better than chasing girls outside, going outside might expose u to HIV. The only "caution" is DON'T LET YOUR WIFE TO FIND OUT.

@poster,
There is no harm in having sex with your sisters husband as long as u are of age. The only caution is don't let your sister to find out what is going on. Don't mind the nairaland HYPPOCRISSY.
You be wack. I say you be real wack
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by sugabelle: 4:54pm On May 29, 2009
ololomu:

@poster,

well then i guess u wont mind ur wife having sex with ur brother(s) whenever she feels like it. I'm sure it beats banging the houseboy or gateman or even any man outside. Rubbish. Whether in the marriage contract they included ur wife's sister in the deal. Useless thing.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by amebono11: 4:56pm On May 29, 2009
u pple shouldnt mind ololomu, he is just jesting

d dude is fighting for his permit in europe, who dash am wife sister
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Romeo4real(m): 6:47pm On May 29, 2009
OK, fair enough. This young lady has been irrevocably stupid and moronic in her actions, but she sounds genuinely regretful, so enough of the abuse.

No one is beyond sin, and no one is beyond replacement - Let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he falls. (1 Corinthians 10:12).

Sister, i beseech you to flee this gross immorality, and leave the house asap b4 this blows up in your face; and trust me, it will. There is nothing hidden under the sun.

Find a reason to leave, and go live somewhere else. If you stay there, it will continue, ur sis will find out, you may get pregnant, and this will bring shame upon the family.

The Husband is simply an idiot.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by zinco: 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2009
may be is ur dressing that attracted the poor man man, bcus most of u girls dress like people who are posses. what how you dress at home . may god deleiver you sha!
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by kidsam: 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2009
Is it the sleeping with a married man that you are having problems with or sleeping with your sister's husband
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by rs123: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2009
I seriously think that you should get your own husband that you love more than your sisters. That way you will not pay anymore attention to him.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by omotola374: 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2009
welldone girl, ITS NOTHING NEW because ITS Ur life ma jaye lo jare no lo, ngthing. ORI E O 4KASIBE,
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by latch(m): 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2009
this is a non-issue that shouldnt even be posted here. You simply need to leave the house and go find your own man
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by BOMANY: 12:06am On Jul 10, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked
angry angry angry

First, the man is a womanizer. shortly afterf his wife left for training and jumped on another one that it happened to be his wife's sista. If she isn’t around he would bring home another one. Actually, he was waiting opportunity to grab the girl. I believe that so called a man is messing around, who knows who else is screwing amongst that poor woman's friends. 
I pity that deceived wife and mother.

Second, I feel like the poster is so naïve and young, perhaps even that man is the first one to tell her sweet words making her to feel really a woman.

However, what she did is abomination and so awful. She has absolutely no excuse to commit such sin, in fact she perpetuated a crime. She cannt feel it till she is betrayed by some one is very close and trusted as she is to her sister. She is different from the husband. She is her sister's blood and flesh.

The resolution, if she is really looking for one, she must pack out to anywhere else. Any other relative or even back to the village and if her sister wonders, she may say that she feels lonely without her sista. Moreover, she should make her sista to feel that she should not be with her husband alone in the house. Perhaps the wife will feel that her husband is a womanizer to take care.

After that you should ask God sincerely regrettably for forgiveness
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by chriskay(m): 12:07am On Jul 10, 2009
HEY HEY HEY!!! Enough of this insults and rantings on this lady.She is about ONE IN A ZILLION  girls that are doing that same thing even worse, Sister, i appreciate your outspokenness, cos it realy shows you want o get out of it but mind you, its gonna haunt you for the rest of your life because the truth is that you SHOULD have resisted any advances from him and should have left that house along time ago because am pretty sure you must have noticed his interest on you even before your sis left,
 So to be on a safer side, NEVER i repeat NEVER you allow him get close to you again  and you should find a way to make your sister understand that her hubby cheats, I would have advised you to let your sister know about this but i don't really know how your sister sees things, but to be on a safer side, Do your penance, cos u committed a sacrilege and needs serious spiritual cleansing (not babalawo) and then turn to you God,
You can be a better woman , Its just a mistake , Stand up and Stay tall against it, Its well with you
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by swift1: 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2009
@ CHRISKAY
this is a good advice.

the thing is what we are all most likely to attack a reflection of our own weaknesses in others.

to those who have castigated, you are justified if you have not fallen into a similar error in the past.

@ poster,
i have only one word for you: FLEE. leave that environment asap. Even God did not ask us to resist fornication, but to FLEE.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by kolaoloye(m): 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2009
Each time i come across anything like this, it always touches my heart sad
It is a pathetic situation but there is a way out.

I've not come to condemn you rather to advise you to GO AND SIN NO MORE.
Ask God for forgiveness, clean up,retrace your step and stand for GOD.

Leaving the house without genuine repentance is a waste of time.
Whether you stay or leave,don't forget to always resist the devil and his works.

Go after your own man and secure a home. Leave another man's husband.
I rest my case. Good luck.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by PERVERT9: 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2009
kai na this kind lady me i like to have as my sister in law in rod she go just dey help the sister to dey do "everything" grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? / Couple Rock Their Secondary School Uniform For Their Pre-wedding Photos / Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.