Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,132 members, 7,973,815 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:52 AM

"I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" (36204 Views)

Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Akinagirl(f): 12:55am On May 16, 2009
Where is this hoe anyways?
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by luckiest: 5:42am On May 16, 2009
abeg make una let person hear word; see beta people; make she park out becos she slept with a man so what; like no one of you saying that shit that have not done something wrong, sin na sin; guys that slept with a girl other than his supposed girlfriend is the same as this person in question, same thing with the ladies, why are you people deceiving yourselves abegi
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by sweetnekys: 10:18am On May 16, 2009
Infact your a disgrace to a womanhood,and how can you fall for a man that your living in the same house not to talk of your siter`s husband ,such thing have happened to me when my Aunty last born of my father gave birth and i come on visit not even the same mother to me but i still cant face the husband the next day he disturbed me of having affair with him which i refused,so the next i what did is to give my Aunty excusses without letting her know what`s wrong and live the house for good before someone makes a mistake and ever since then i dont think if i have set my eyes on the man again ,my dear i think your coursing your self by having such light brian on men because men cannot be trusted the same man you think he loves you can still mess your best friend, please i will advice you to start asking God for forgiveness and also try to be very far away from the man because he is already coursed and dont forget that inwhich you measureth for your sister shall yea be measured unto you,wow. wow.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by sexyLeamon(f): 10:27am On May 16, 2009
@poster go tell him that. what sort of rubbish is this? undecided
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Secretz(f): 10:27am On May 16, 2009
190:

abeg @poster
incase u dnt have anywhere 2pack 2
pls u can pack in2 my boys quarters for free
don't worry i wont approach u @all
u have heard other nlanders
tellin u 2 pack away from his house
so pls u can feel free to pack in2 mine

abi i talk lie NAIRALANDERS!

No lie oh!
@poster, 190 will surely look after you sha! In every sense of the word.  tongue
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by JJYOU: 11:38am On May 16, 2009
una don drive the poor girl away.  is this not a common thing in  naija?
sweetnekys:

Infact your a disgrace to a womanhood,and how can you fall for a man that your living in the same house not to talk of your siter`s husband ,such thing have happened to me when my Aunty last born of my father gave birth and i come on visit not even the same mother to me but i still cant face the husband the next day he disturbed me of having affair with him which i refused,so the next i what did is to give my Aunty excusses without letting her know what`s wrong and live the house for good before someone makes a mistake and ever since then i dont think if i have set my eyes on the man again ,my dear i think your coursing your self by having such light brian on men because men cannot be trusted the same man you think he loves you can still mess your best friend, please i will advice you to start asking God for forgiveness and also try to be very far away from the man because he is already coursed and dont forget that inwhich you measureth for your sister shall yea be measured unto you,wow. wow.
nice one
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Abuzola(m): 11:43am On May 16, 2009
By the time u get pregnant or the family realized this u will be so sorry for urself, humiliation and seclusion
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by bblacky(f): 11:52am On May 16, 2009
u feel u r in love wit ur in-law? gurl u r on ur way to doom, n i mean it, beta leave dat house entirely b4 it goes beyond dat.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by seurhoda: 2:42pm On May 16, 2009
i came online yesterday to see what i posted, in fact i have not slept or done anything good since yesterday, I even get more confuse to handle this issue , now i see myself almost going crazy, pls who will help me out, pls i need somebody who will help me out, i am mow confuse
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by amebono13: 2:51pm On May 16, 2009
seurhoda:

i came online yesterday to see what i posted, in fact i have not slept or done anything good since yesterday, I even get more confuse to handle this issue , now i see myself almost going crazy, pls who will help me out, pls i need somebody who will help me out, i am mow confuse

what is your yahoo id?
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Pataki: 2:52pm On May 16, 2009
seurhoda:

i came online yesterday to see what i posted, in fact i have not slept or done anything good since yesterday, I even get more confuse to handle this issue , now i see myself almost going crazy, pls who will help me out, pls i need somebody who will help me out,  i am mow confuse
You are still here again? Of a truth you are a goat! Keep 'mowing' confusion like a cow.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by manmustwac(m): 2:55pm On May 16, 2009
seurhoda:

You have over a 100 replies to go thru all giving u advise.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by nana(f): 2:55pm On May 16, 2009
Pataki:

You are still here again? Of a truth you are a goat! Keep 'mowing' confusion like a cow.

LMAO! Classic!
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Fiona0007: 3:02pm On May 16, 2009
@ Poster
Why can't you find somewhere else to live? embarassed
You must pack and leave.
There is no excuse for this crime. You can love him if you feel like it, but you have no right to come close to him.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by agabaI23(m): 3:41pm On May 16, 2009
seurhoda:

If you are not playing with us, add me to your yahoo messenger. My ID is in my profile. I take it that you are serious!
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by miraexcel(f): 4:42pm On May 16, 2009
Girl , I don't think you are a fool, but what's my opinion compared to that of thousands of others. You simply remind me of a friend's dog. You have no justifications or whatsoever  to your atrocities. I have been in a harder condition and was able to handle it,  my aunt's husband and my uncle , u can imagine. Did you say  u resisted? Brains aren't everything. In fact in your case they're nothing. ABEG PACK YOUR NONSENSE LUGGAGE AND DISAPPEAR FROM THAT HOUSE. Guys, If you're offering her accomodation make sure u're single if not, u dey for wahala
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by miraexcel(f): 4:45pm On May 16, 2009
I dont normally reply to none biz related topics but couldn't help ignoring yours, this is an abormination that happens in nigerian movies only!
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by agabaI23(m): 6:25pm On May 16, 2009
onyiilady:

I dont normally reply to none biz related topics but couldn't help ignoring yours, this is an abormination that happens in nigerian movies only!

You should say you have seen it in Nigerian movies only. It is very common. Men are randy!
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Pepeye(f): 6:35pm On May 16, 2009
I feel sorry for your sis

She’s got a bum for a husband

As for u, u suffer a heavy dose of dementia
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by liliana(f): 8:19pm On May 16, 2009
@Poster,

Do not mean to sound rude but i think what you feel for your sister's husband is LUST and not LOVE.
If what you call love will cause trouble then it is not Love.
If what you call love will bring extended pain,then it is not Love.

My advice,
Leave your sister's house ASAP!
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by SeXyBoNE: 10:47pm On May 16, 2009
marry am na
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by luckiest: 9:10am On May 17, 2009
is this naija or what why are you people deceiving yourself like this as if you don't see what is happening around; if you abuse this girl and you have slept with either a married man or woman na motor go jam your leg. you are raining abuse as if you have not legalised aristo, make una enter bush for all i care; what you should do is advice her without the causes. fire fire una mouth those who have done the same
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by muyeknite(m): 9:53am On May 17, 2009
leave the house, you have done wrong
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by vivaladiva(f): 10:45am On May 17, 2009
this is wat i dnt understand bout the nigerian culture, cal me paranoid, but except she old and wrinkly and gat no teeth, she aint staying in my house for more than two days, y wld i alow my sister to stay wiv me for 3weeks , how mch more 3 years, as far as am concerned that is just a ticking time bomb
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by JazzFreak(m): 12:17pm On May 17, 2009
liliana:

@Poster,

Do not mean to sound rude but i think what you feel for your sister's husband is LUST and not LOVE.
If what you call love will cause trouble then it is not Love.
If what you call love will bring extended pain,then it is not Love.

My advice,
Leave your sister's house ASAP!

@ Poster,
You wanted this all along; in your statement, you owned up to loving him;
so why the show of suprise now. embarassed
My advise would be for you to move out.
He has f@ck grin you and surely would want more.
You end up breaking your sister's marriage.
Let's say your got pregnant and you don't have the guts for an abortion !
Your case is just mis-placed Agro !
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by kelvodavee: 12:30pm On May 17, 2009
o girl, chuk him wella, f@ck the bros, f@ck now because this is your time, Remember that once you leave this earth, you wont hav the opportunity of fucking in heaven,  so f@ck and enjoy life.  Ashewoooo
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by amebono13: 1:11pm On May 17, 2009
kelvodavee:

o girl, chuk him wella, f@ck the bros, f@ck now because this is your time, Remember that once you leave this earth, you wont hav the opportunity of fucking in heaven,  so f@ck and enjoy life.  Ashewoooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin abeg nairaland make una leave me,i no wan laugh
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by agabaI23(m): 1:26pm On May 17, 2009
luckiest:

is this naija or what why are you people deceiving yourself like this as if you don't see what is happening around; if you abuse this girl and you have slept with either a married man or woman na motor go jam your leg. you are raining abuse as if you have not legalised aristo, make una enter bush for all i care; what you should do is advice her without the causes. fire fire una mouth those who have done the same
Bless your soul. You get sense!
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by amebono13: 1:31pm On May 17, 2009
luckiest:

the dumbest post so far, we are talking about someone smone sleeping with her OWN SISTERS HUSBNAD HERE

sleeping around with a married man, woman or anybody is an issue on its own, but sleeping with your own flesh and bloods husband is nothing to write mgbeke about
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by agabaI23(m): 1:33pm On May 17, 2009
amebo no1.:

the dumbest post so far, we are talking about someone smone sleeping with her [b]OWN SISTERS HUSBNAD HERE

sleeping around with a married man, woman or anybody is an issue on its own, but sleeping with your own flesh and bloods husband is nothing to write mgbeke about[/b]
Bleep na Bleep whether from the backside or from the front grin
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by amebono13: 1:38pm On May 17, 2009
that posters post i repeat is very dumb undecided
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by edogram(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2009
Well, what I will say as I mature person, noting Is new in this world.

Any impossibility you can think of is possibility.

Like as my sister here just confessed here,

The only thing I am angry here of is where she mention that she is in love with the guy.

Well, since you love him you can continue but both of you should be ready for the consequences

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. / Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri / I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.