Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,265 members, 7,887,771 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:36 PM

"I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" (35880 Views)

Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Pataki: 8:46pm On May 14, 2009
agabaI23:

Emotions are not under anyones control.

The man in question is not hr brother or father

It is easy to cast aspersion when the shoe is on the other leg.

Am I supporting her? NO, but what most people here cursing her have done may not be printable.

I first of all blame the guy that was making advances at her wives sister.

Now to you the poster. I hope you did not give him the reason to look lustfully at you.
Why did you not pack and go when you could not bear the advances? That was the honourable thing to do.
You can still make amends by packing and leaving that house.

Talk to a someone he respects who can talk sense into him so that he will not come after you.
Love or lust is geographical. Your sister does not desreve this, does she?
Now throw away that your love theory. I think it is lust.
Love or lust is geographical? What in the world does that mean? undecided

What is wrong is outrightly wrong! Please stop all this political correctness of posts sweeping across every thread as it is fast becoming the trend on nairaland. The poster is foolish and let the hard truth be spewed. What does it take a woman to leave the house for the man before her emotions begin to soar. Is she in denial of someone else proclaiming love to her outside her own sister's husband? These are the same kind of women who throw-up the ''I am hard to get'' label when a good dude approaches them.

Stupidity is stupidity. The poster in question should be given a mental health assessment to find out whether she is really sane.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by chinesedoll(f): 9:00pm On May 14, 2009
so outta all the guys in Nigeria [size=4pt]'i assume thats is where u are'[/size]
it is only Ur sis husband dat is available 4 u to fall in luv with abi?
may the good Lord forgive u undecided undecided
becos this is definitely not love

another person's property is wat u are falling in love with
why not go look for your own?

my dear it is not too late to retrace ur steps becos
the repercussions of this kinda act can be really grave.

BTW

Wat kindaa advice were u hoping to get on here?
u already know dat wat u are doing is wrong
so why dont u just stop it?
or do plan to get married to him 2
my friend be very careful angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by agabaI23(m): 9:05pm On May 14, 2009
Pataki:

Love or lust is geographical? What in the world does that mean? undecided

What is wrong is outrightly wrong! Please stop all this political correctness of posts sweeping across every thread as it is fast becoming the trend on nairaland. The poster is foolish and let the hard truth be spewed. What does it take a woman to leave the house for the man before her emotions begin to soar. Is she in denial of someone else proclaiming love to her outside her own sister's husband? These are the same kind of women who throw-up the ''I am hard to get'' label when a good dude approaches them.

Stupidity is stupidity. The poster in question should be given a mental health assessment to find out whether she is really sane.

Love or lust brews with proximity and withers with distance. that is what I mean.
There two different ways of condemnation. Either you talk like the righteous pharisee or you talk like an imperfect man which we all are.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by sistawoman: 9:12pm On May 14, 2009
Poster,

What outcome are you hoping for?
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by chinesedoll(f): 9:14pm On May 14, 2009
agabaI23:

Love or lust brews with proximity and withers with distance. that is what I mean.
There two different ways of condemnation. Either you talk like the righteous pharisee or you talk like an imperfect man which we all are.

i understand the point u are trying to make
but lets call a spade a spade
any man making advances at his sister in-law is useless
how can i possibly fall in love with that kind of person
somebody that has no respect for his wife
how am i sure he is gonna respect me

@poster

btw dis ur love theory sef
where are u hoping it wld lead u to?

ALTAR I GUESS!!!
DREAMER
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by james1(m): 9:18pm On May 14, 2009
Sweetheart.
GET OUT OF THEIR HOUSE FAST BEFORE THIS SITUATION GETS OUT OF CONTROL.YOUR SISTER WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN ASSOCIATION.
HOOK UP WITH AGUY TO CURE YOUR HEART OF THIS POTENTIALY DISASTROUS SITUATION!
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by agabaI23(m): 9:25pm On May 14, 2009
chinesedoll:

i understand the point u are trying to make
but lets call a spade a spade
any man making advances at his sister in-law is useless
how can i possibly fall in love with that kind of person
somebody that has no respect for his wife
how am i sure he is gonna respect me
In my first post, i blamed the man first. Now i called a spade a spade as well. The truth is that it easier to get into trouble than to get out of it. This is an adult, being harsh does not always work even with children. Being harsh sometimes makes the person degenerate into self pity which does not solve the problem.
We are not gonna kill her because of what she has done. We rae tell her what to do. Most of those cusring did not even tell her what she would do . They just cursed her and left. That is emptiness. Some will do the same under the circumstance. Do not forget that some men are snakes grin

1 Like

Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by cooldud62: 10:37pm On May 14, 2009
Oh my gawd shocked shocked
I just did a research as an IT expert and discovered who the poster is!
She is one of us and a very active poster as well,
I am going to reveal her original id NOW,

Should i reveal it?
I want her to answer me,
You can use the new id, not the original
If she doesn't answer before tomorrow morning, I will reveal it!

The person is online now, i checked. .( I'm waiting)
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by cooldud62: 11:16pm On May 14, 2009
wish i had a way to know who the stupid guy is too,
two dirty pigs,
If i see the poster and the devil, i'll shoot the poster and leave the devil tongue

One thing i know about sin/mistakes or whatever you call it is that it leads to bigger sins,
you commit a bigger sin to cover up a little one.
I wont be surprised if the useless poster kills her sister soon,
How will you face her to tell her?

Are you gonna plead or i open your dirty and smelly yansh
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by kayc33(m): 11:38pm On May 14, 2009
fockin slu.t!
cool down make i see ur sister i go tell am angry
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Secretz(f): 11:52pm On May 14, 2009
Sorry,

all this wishy washy nonsense, political correctness! Yes we are all imperfect human beings, but let's face it, this is damn right wrong! simple, and the worst part of it all is that the fecking plem of a poster is going on about how much she's in love. Bitch please, be real!

What's your next story on NL?

'I AM NOW THE SECOND WIFE AND HE'S TREATING ME LIKE SHIT'

what response are you seriously hoping for? Close that your toto! Mchewwwwwww! grin
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Sauron1: 11:55pm On May 14, 2009
seurhoda:

I never believe this could happen to me, but i can`t just stop d love and affection i have for my sister`s husband.
I moved into their house a week after my sister put to bed, I`ve been helping them in the house work. My sister`s baby is now 3yrs old, so i`ve been staying with them for the past 3 year.she got a new job but she had to go to the head quater in Abuja for a six month training that started two months ago,her husband started making advances to me two days after my sister left for Abuja. And now he finally got me after much resistance.

Please advise me cos i am now in love with him.

U have no problems at all. . . . .
Touch him, kiss him, shag him, fellate on him.
Give him babies. . . . . .Afterall, you are in love with him.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by TOPE20001(f): 12:01am On May 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

U have no problems at all. . . . .
Touch him, kiss him, shag him, fellate on him.
Give him babies. . . . . .Afterall, you are in love with him.

U are crazy . . . . .How can u say such shocked cheesy

@poster
Find ur own man . . . angry angry
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Sauron1: 12:08am On May 15, 2009
TOPE2000!:

U are crazy . . . . .How can u say such shocked cheesy

She's in love.

@poster
Find ur own man . . . angry angry

She has found one in her sister's absence.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by TOPE20001(f): 12:12am On May 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

She's in love.

She has found one in her sister's absence.

Abomination! Abomination!! Abomination!!!
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by kaypumpin2(m): 12:15am On May 15, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Don't bust a vein,there is nothing new under the sun grin tongue

BTW,why do you keep changing your ID as if it is running out of fashion.Were you banned again or protesting for your old username to be restored? undecided
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Sauron1: 12:17am On May 15, 2009
TOPE2000!:

There's nothing abominable here.
The man can marry 2 sisters. . . . . . .
A man married Rachel and Leah(2 sisters) in the Bible.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by TOPE20001(f): 12:18am On May 15, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Don't bust a vein,there is nothing new under the sun grin tongue

lol. . . . true dat but whenever i hear stuffs like this. . . . i still find them to be bizarre undecided

BTW,why do you keep changing your ID as if it is running out of fashion.Were you banned again or protesting for your old username to be restored? undecided

Banned again o angry sad
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by TOPE20001(f): 12:19am On May 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

There's nothing abominable here.
The man can marry 2 sisters. . . . . . .
A man married Rachel and Leah(2 sisters) in the Bible.

This isnt the dark ages . . . neither is the poster indian tongue
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by kaypumpin2(m): 12:29am On May 15, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Banned again o angry sad

You give an impression you are a recidivist,what are your sins?
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Sauron1: 12:31am On May 15, 2009
kay_pumpin:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by follypimpi(m): 12:33am On May 15, 2009
Unrepentant Jail Bird,Mora sucka.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by kaypumpin2(m): 12:34am On May 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Sauron ki lo de?
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Sauron1: 12:35am On May 15, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Sauron ki lo de?

Your vocab!!
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by TOPE20001(f): 12:38am On May 15, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Had to google that word cheesy
In a way, I am cheesy
i go off-topics undecided embarassed
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by cutieisme(m): 12:40am On May 15, 2009
to to se bi owe ooo eyin agba.KARIN KA PO YIYE NI YENI, you and your sister can share her husband now abi it is said that there is love in sharing, oloshi abipabe, omo pau bi osan bo.born by mistake.omo a ba ta ka fi ra aja, omo iranu.omo jakujaku rederede, i go tell your sister, were hissssssssss
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by sosisi(f): 12:42am On May 15, 2009
Ashewo Unicoco
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Sauron1: 12:47am On May 15, 2009
cutieisme:

to to se bi owe ooo eyin agba.KARIN KA PO YIYE NI YENI, you and your sister can share her husband now abi it is said that there is love in sharing, oloshi abipabe, omo pau bi osan bo.born by mistake.omo a ba ta ka fi ra aja, omo iranu.omo jakujaku rederede, i go tell your sister, were hissssssssss

Are u 9ice's brother?
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by kaypumpin2(m): 12:51am On May 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Are u 9ice's brother?

grin grin
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by agabaI23(m): 12:57am On May 15, 2009
Secretz:

Sorry,

all this wishy washy nonsense, political correctness! Yes we are all imperfect human beings, but let's face it, this is damn right wrong! simple, and the worst part of it all is that the fecking plem of a poster is going on about how much she's in love. Bitch please, be real!

I am very sure no one has given her a medal for what she did neither has anyone given her a pat on the back. We are all human beings and we all do bad things. Evil is evil! It is the society that crowns some and demote others.

We can only tell her what she has done is wrong not curse her. Only God has such right.
This is assuming the girl is not here to catch some fun.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by shellicon(m): 1:09am On May 15, 2009
u can never go unpunish. U've done dat mistake already but u can amend ur way by quitting 4rm such act.
Remember not all Gold dat glitters.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by saray007(f): 3:05am On May 15, 2009
@ poster,its a very wrong thing 2 do but its nt too late 2 stop ur unholy relationship wiit ur in law lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Says Being In A 'Toxic Relationship' Got Her Pains, Issues Stern Warning / Another Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Gets Engaged (photos) / BBNaija 2018: "Chydo Lawrence Impregnated My Girlfriend". It's A Lie, Chydo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.