Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,100 members, 7,903,576 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:10 PM

"I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" (35947 Views)

Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by A40(m): 3:15am On May 15, 2009
Good!! so when are you your sister and the husband featuring on Jerry Springer? grin grin
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by amebono13: 3:44am On May 15, 2009
@topic

JESUS CHRIST
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:02am On May 15, 2009
You are a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy stupid woman  angry  angry  angry  angry. . .Your own blood sister?  embarassed  cry

Please and Please. . .stop now before its too late. . .
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by opsydudu(m): 7:07am On May 15, 2009
this shit happen everyday.

people are just surprised on here because they heard it for the first time.

while i was a school, a female friend share her experience with me when she was in the same position as the poster above. She lost her virginity to her sister's husband while the sister was away and her sister found out what was going on when her husband couldn't get his hands (sorry his thing) off her. So her sister kicked her out of her house and finally managed to settle back with her husband.

@poster

it's not too late, even if his thing is sweet and delicious.

move out of the house, don't be a bitch.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Mashkov: 7:48am On May 15, 2009
You are a slut, a LovePeddler, a prostitute, female version of Judas Iscariot, a hoe , what more can I call you. If this your shitty story is true and you are not just winding us up, I have one prayers for you, you will get pregnant, attempt abortion and it will go awry!

Asewo!
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Dondav(m): 8:33am On May 15, 2009
U've got to be kidding me, is this shit for real ?
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by 190: 9:04am On May 15, 2009
@poster
tell me wic kind of pussy have u got
is it chicken pussy
apple-pie pussy
strawberry pussy
harzelnut pussy
or Just smelly pussy
ope we see smhw so i can check it out somehow! grin grin

Fool
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by DONFASZY(m): 9:06am On May 15, 2009
shocked shocked shocked

you are a sex addict? n because of dis, u are blind to fall in love with even stick?control ur librido, maga
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by lovestorm(m): 10:29am On May 15, 2009
in as nuch as u have realised ur mistakes i must say retracing ur steps would do. to start with how old are u? u have a relative or close ones you can stay with till ur sister gets back?
being away from ur sister's husband will do u good, especially not under same roof. and if u have a boyfriend divert ur physical and emotional attention to him, if its the sex tin with ur sister's husbanb and u consider him good to love and be with then u will be surprised they are better lovers out there with better sex to go with. its a tin u can be stronger than. or talk to someone confidential. pple will criticise u, but u got to outlive it.
cheers,
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by C2H5OH(f): 10:30am On May 15, 2009
plol @ silly homewreckers
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by omotf: 11:02am On May 15, 2009
Anty, what kind of advice do you want from us?if you were in your sister shoes how will you feel;you know what, if you don't want the wrath of God to be fall you and your generation, just desist from this and pack out from that house now.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by amaks: 12:09pm On May 15, 2009
leave!!!!, b4 u get belle/b4 things get dirty.
n dats a despicable act too ure doing.
there r lots of other cool guys out there in d world. go get ur boyfriend.
let him bring his sister 2 help with d child/house work.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by ohbee: 12:16pm On May 15, 2009
nor be craze be dat? please! there are lots of Hot young men out who'd love to have a romp with and yet you chose your sister's husband? sister thats betrayal! put yourself in her shoes! (if what u say is true that is, )
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by agabaI23(m): 1:17pm On May 15, 2009
more reasonable posters who are not just apportioning blames but are offering solutions.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Secretz(f): 1:20pm On May 15, 2009
agabaI23:

more reasonable posters who are not just apportioning blames but are offering solutions.

Lol, to what exactly my dear? tongue
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Luvpolis(m): 1:53pm On May 15, 2009
U and ur sistas husband are in sane, not jxt dat u are also caryin som demonic spirit in u, dow am not sure if d useless man is in luv wit u, but u fool luvin him, its simply wikedness 2 ur sista and her child.
Plz stop d fulishness and beg GOD 4 fogivness or som1 else wil do it 2 u.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by patwhizkid(f): 1:57pm On May 15, 2009
Congratulobia!. . .once again.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by agabaI23(m): 2:05pm On May 15, 2009
Secretz:

Lol, to what exactly my dear? tongue
I believe you read the first post.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by ebila(m): 2:27pm On May 15, 2009
Poster,
I have a FRIEND whose friendship i value and this friend of mine has a sister who wanted me to Bleep her by all means.She made several,i mean SEVERAL passes at me even with word of mouth.What did i do?I simply resisted cos i didn't wanna betry the trust my friend has in me.If i could be like that for just a friend,why couldn't you be like that for your SISTER?It's so unfortunate what you've done.You should really beg God for forgiveness and pls stop saying you're in love with him or you'll be bringing curse to yourself!Shit happens,but don't let them happen to you!
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Feelitx(m): 3:04pm On May 15, 2009
This is just not right. This is the height of betrayal.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by meexteriox(m): 3:24pm On May 15, 2009
Hello Poster
Don't decieve urself, u are simply in lust, not love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How can u even begin to quantify ur shameless act with luv, for goodness sake?

U need a good advice? Get the hell outta that house now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bliv me, u can't get a better advice anywhere, because all will go awry if u stay.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by 2word: 3:56pm On May 15, 2009
pls take heart what has happened has happened but aks for forgiveness from God and pray for your own husband to come, and I tell you God will do it for you
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by afixro: 4:06pm On May 15, 2009
as for meooo, after reading your story, then why are u falling in love with your sister's husband?
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Akabiboy(m): 4:12pm On May 15, 2009
What a lucky guy, do u know what they say about bedding blood sistas? he will never die, ko ni ku lae lae.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Askew: 4:37pm On May 15, 2009
Wat a funny world!
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by glotes(f): 5:39pm On May 15, 2009
Hey poster, u have totaly lost it.

Coming out out to say u now love her husband means u have been envying ur sister and do not wish to discontinue this act of yours. Mark my words, if your sister finds out about this, she would forgive her husband
but u she would never forgive.

U have betrayed your sister's trust just only two months on training, u go sleeping with her husband.
What u have done is an 'ABOMINATION'. Get down on ur knees and ask God for forgiveness and detest from this act u have entangled yourself in. May God forgive u and not visit u in anger.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 15, 2009
u re most dumber than the dumbest female ve ever met.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by AmAlone: 5:55pm On May 15, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmm. . . . . That's Nice. . . .

Shameless She Goat!
What If Na You Them Dey Do Like This Nkor??
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 15, 2009
JAZEBEL! angry, you had better stop this madness.'cause it's just insane.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by nidofak(m): 7:33pm On May 15, 2009
THE HAS BEEN DONE, BUT YOU HAVE GOT TO PACK OUT OF THAT HOUSE BEFORE IT WILL B TOO LATE. MEN ARE DESPERATE IN NATURE, BUT THIS WILL ACTUALLY RUIN YOU IF YOU DON'T FIND YOUR WAY OUT
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by 190: 8:35pm On May 15, 2009
abeg @poster
incase u dnt have anywhere 2pack 2
pls u can pack in2 my boys quarters for free
don't worry i wont approach u @all
u have heard other nlanders
tellin u 2 pack away from his house
so pls u can feel free to pack in2 mine

abi i talk lie NAIRALANDERS!
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by oneah(m): 12:38am On May 16, 2009
U's a ho!, I swear that u's a ho!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice / Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? / How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.