Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,754 members, 7,915,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:31 PM

Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani (69157 Views)

I Approved DSS Raids & Arrest Of Judges - AGF, Malami Abubakar Says / How Bola Tinubu Came About The Title ‘jagaban’ / How Bola Tinubu Came About The Title ‘jagaban’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by aperture11: 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
Why do papers intentionally misinform or give half truths just to sell? She obviously was taking about Wale Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by mn09abk: 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
Which one? Wale or Bola im confused
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by joladoyin(m): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nigerians on Nairaland won't stop thinking & talking thru there anus...the woman only said tinubu came to her 3times inorder to fast-track and make her buy his idea...she is not even talking of bola here neither did she mention bribery..."approved based on merit"...#inthebrainsoftanoidsmessagestakesanothermeaning
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by godwin120alex: 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
Forget all dis politicians d know themselves and have been milking us dry.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
sandraokosun1:
U talking crap! I guess dora akinyuli wasnt a woman too abi. U want to drag every straw into ur poop. Frm trying to rope pmb into u, and roping ur son into ths, its now tinubu abi. Get well soon and meet JUSTICE

this thief doesnt have cancer, (buhari has made u claimed atriocities upon urlife) shaving ur hair and rubbing ashes doesnt change a thing.
Nigerians please observe, does that body and hands looks like cancer striken. We saw how it was with dora frm head to arm and legs at the confab.
Ths woman is SCAM
nice observation
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by ODUBEZE: 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
Deziani save your energy, you will need it to survive this cancer treatment.
---
There is no corruption involving Tinubu that will come as a surprise anymore! Even a day old baby knows that he is a very corrupt man! The funniest thing is that the man has no shame and does not seems to care!
---
But you Deziani shouldn't have soiled your name with his likes! You would have remain a great woman if you had being transparent in your dealings!
Before awarding him that contract, were you fair to all? No wonder the rich keep getting richer while the poor or upcoming remain...
---
I have being following the interview, the people you mingled with mostly are the people already made!
Now these people are no where to be found hence you turned to the masses you neglected in the first place!
---
What a life! Your cancer will be cured and you will be given a second chance! The question is what will you do with it?
---
A lesson to all!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Dinocarex(m): 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
permsec:
And this same tinubu and his cohorts tagged this woman to be a criminal.

This life, one must thread carefully. those you choose to mingle or lias with might call for your head tomorrow. Man is selfish in nature.

She said she left a whooping sum of $5.6 billion and we all could recall that the money has been used as FEEDING BOTTLE FEDERALISM.

She might be dirty but let us learn not to celebrate dirty politicians all in the name of ethnicity.
You forgot to read where she said, she gave the contract out on MERIT. She wasn't forced to do so... Read between the lines.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by ldpele(m): 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
sandraokosun1:
rubbish was there no efcc then controlled by pdp. Coming frm a fg that would have done anything to nail tinubu. Diaezani cancer is only eating her brain
aint u sounding pained? It's now a APC controlled federal government, they should nail alleged corrupt persons at court, not this secret stuff we been hearing about and those we have been seeing only on pages of print media.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by amtaken(f): 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
Engirishii please!
7lives:
Dizeani or whatever your name is did Tinubu raped you three times? yes or no.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by oz4real83(m): 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
Gen Abacha would have said the same thing but what is the situation today? We are still tracing and recovering all his loot round the world. Even the world bank and Imf have been unable to provide the exact figure of how much abacha stole!!! Stop try to get sympathy and return our money!!!
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by murtalaa(m): 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
elopee3000:
she won't return any money u people sell Coaco and put the money in Yoruba pocket awusa people sell cow with agricultural products and they put the money in thier pocket then naija ND is good for thier own to be shared abi? May amadioha with with sango fire una,will northerners even allow person from south to come near oil if the oil is on thier land no way ,let just wait and see oneday is one day
Hausa man worked for his earnings. Feeds the cow, till the land and so deserves everything that accrued hereto. Contrast this with oil. God puts it there without any input from ijaw man and because God belongs to all so does his oil. Hope that mAkes sense to you.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Chukazu: 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
175:
Buhari dey give sickness oooo. . .see dis woman don change!

Honestly I pity her!

But pls Deziani return our money! Pls ma!!!!!

Which money? can you people leave this woman alone, has she been convicted by any court of law for corrupt practices? or if you have any evidence then do the needful
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by sandraokosun1: 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
ldpele:
aint u sounding pained? It's now a APC controlled federal government, they should nail alleged corrupt persons at court, not this secret stuff we been hearing about and those we have been seeing only on pages of print media.
chill no b to run enter case jump out. All her sins with accompliance pilled up, but in d main time she is employing all tactics running to pmb,adbusalam, now ths, what is the fear abt
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by gbishman: 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
U speak about Tinubu visiting u three times in connection with the merger between ooando and conocco Philips, I say to u its quite petty to say this on papers cus from ur from ur assessment u saw the company owned by Tinubu worthy to have the licence and mind u Tinubu is not the one being persecuted its u so leave him out and return home and give account of stewardship period. If u can grant interviews u can be quizzed by the efcc.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by eyoama(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
Story teller..did Tinubu bribe you,forced you to approve the deal? So won't Tinubu carry out business transactions again. Abeg cough our money come..stop blabbing!
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
swagaholic:
Ure retarded..... Goan interview her ND ask those questions yaself.... anything abt tinubu u fools will jump here 2 protect him.... SLAVES
d

Keep quiet asshole, just like you always support jona
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by lagdmark(m): 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
everyday for tinubu (thief), oneday naa for justice (naija)
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by AmazonKindle: 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
Alphaoscar:
So because Tinubu was the leader of the opposition he can't do his normal business again?

She should rather tell us if Tinubu ever force her to do anything against the law or his company was involved in any unethical practices.
she said they approve tinubu coy on merit.....received sense.

she would as well not have approve it .if she had consider tinubu as opposition.something buhari would not tolerate
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
Witch
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by BERNIMOORE: 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
aperture11:
Why do papers intentionally misinform or give half truths just to sell? She obviously was taking about Wale Tinubu.
Wale Tinubu koo, sango Tinubu nii, As if they swear with you guys to always lie, read and confirm it here, it was bola ahmed tinubu
https://www.thecable.ng/ikimi-carpets-tinibu-over-conocophilips-deal
Departing APC chieftain, Chief Tom Ikimi, has taken a swipe at [size=18pt]former Lagos governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu[/size][/size], over the recently approved $1.5 billion oil deal between Oando Plc and ConocoPhillips in the upstream sector. [size=18pt]The deal, aggrieved APC members told TheCable, was struck in June at a secret meeting between Tinubu and minister of petroleum resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, at the Abuja home of the PDP national chairman, Alhaji Adamu Mua’azu ─ a day to the APC national convention[/size], where Ikimi failed in his bid to become APC national chairman.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by kolexy(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
permsec:
And this same tinubu and his cohorts tagged this woman to be a criminal.

This life, one must thread carefully. those you choose to mingle or lias with might call for your head tomorrow. Man is selfish in nature.

She said she left a whooping sum of $5.6 billion and we all could recall that the money

has been used as FEEDING BOTTLE FEDERALISM.

She might be dirty but let us learn not to celebrate dirty politicians all in the name of ethnicity.

Are you sure she it wasn't Wale Tinubu? Just saying....
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Eggheaded(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
Why can't Buhari probe Tinubu when he saw his fleet of cars.
This administration doesnt have any economic poliy except PROBE.
There is no country in the world that isnt corrupt but minimal.
That doesnt mean they witch-hunt their predecessors.
Buhari needs to get the ground running and accept the past because if he is to be thorough with his campaign, many High Profile Politician would be affected.
#Diezainiwouldalsobeprobe
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
That is what happen when u allow people to use u for d criminal activities....... once d devil enter you to slap d commander in front of barrack and u allow d devil to take possession on you, devil wl disappear when battalions are dealing with you....

And you will be like "it's handiwork of devil"
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by InvertedHammer: 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
/
The work of the make-up artist on the head does not match her entire body. She didn't even lose weight.

Diezani is not ill. If you have ever come across patients with chronic conditions, you will understand.
/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by BERNIMOORE: 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
kolexy:

Are you sure she it wasn't Wale Tinubu? Just saying....
https://www.thecable.ng/ikimi-carpets-tinibu-over-conocophilips-deal
Departing APC chieftain, Chief Tom Ikimi, has taken a swipe at [size=18pt]former Lagos governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu[/size], over the recently approved $1.5 billion oil deal between Oando Plc and ConocoPhillips in the upstream sector. [size=18pt]The deal, aggrieved APC members told TheCable, was struck in June at a secret meeting between Tinubu and minister of petroleum resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, at the Abuja home of the PDP national chairman, Alhaji Adamu Mua’azu ─ a day to the APC national convention[/size], where Ikimi failed in his bid to become APC national chairman.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by tinsel: 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
Please she is talking of Wale Tinubu and not Tinubu the Jagban.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by hayatou27: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
Wale Tinubu OANDO boss I guess. Not Jagaban of Bourdillon.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by DJMCOTTY(m): 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
Endtime story
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by lordsharks(m): 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
Jambites
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by ldpele(m): 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
sandraokosun1:
chill no b to run enter case jump out. All her sins with accompliance pilled up, but in d main time she is employing all tactics running to pmb,adbusalam, now ths, what is the fear abt
the real deal is WHEN? Na today we don dey hear pilling up? Her delay tactics your acussing her of is inconsequential at this point, just NAIL her & forget about propaganda on print media which the government is employing, Nigerians are tired of such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow / Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) / Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.