Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,296 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:14 AM

Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani (69096 Views)

I Approved DSS Raids & Arrest Of Judges - AGF, Malami Abubakar Says / How Bola Tinubu Came About The Title ‘jagaban’ / How Bola Tinubu Came About The Title ‘jagaban’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by midehi2(f): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
sameer1212:
shocked shocked shocked can some body help me close my mouth plss?
i seal that mouth with a hot kiss cheesy
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
peleson:

Hypocrite! That is not Her point. Her point is that tinubu benefitted from her policy which u guys accuse others who benefitted too as being corrup And wants us to believe but sorry!we won't believe! U guys in apc r so corrupt n full of hypocrites. We will kick u guys out even b4 4years. U. R worst dan pdp!

Her point is not DT tinubu & other pple called thieves benefitted from her policy or whatever crap you wrote there (which other pple were even called thieves??). She is being charged wt embezzlement of PUBLIC FUNDS, not for policies.

Diezanis point here is that she is professional and not even political, so therefore cannot be a thief.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
See her eyes like tinubu eyes.

Am always weary of people with eyes like that.

Olo oju kokoro,oju opkolo,oju ole.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by DaBullIT(m): 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
Someone still owes Tinubu Billions of Naira for defamation and slander

Tinubu has been to court several time and not one time was he found guilty

that's saying a lot
luvinhubby:
Every Nigerian government official accused of corruption MUST be made to face an open and public trial for Nigerians to truly unearth those that wrecked and are still wrecking this country.
This rumor of secret trial MUST be resisted by all Nigerians so that we will know the truth about our common resources and those who stole what?
This idea of baptizing thieves in new names on a different political platform to evade justice must die and every thief penalized, both in state and federal level.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by sammhi(m): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
catlova:

Unlike the poster above you, you got 151 likes already. Shows nigeria is getting brighter heads. grin

The post above yours is like my 1 year old niece talking politics.

Thats trash up there mehn
so likes means sense..u need to get sense...it seems ur brain is even more empty than odas
..likes means support....not necessarily if it makes sense or not..
what i observe in NL threads is most op and commentators are aligned along party lines so their support is most times warped and distorted.
only very few comments on such issues are neutrals and being objectives...
if someone writes GEJ is best president...he may get 300 like ...yet again if someone else write GEJ is worse president he will get 300 like ..so what is the sense in such likes or thread..it just shows the likes are along party line and is just sentimental not obejctive

only few commentators makes sense ......very few of them and you are not among them
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
DETAILS OF OANDO- CONOCOPHILIPS DEAL.

1) Conocophilips, an american oil firm was exiting Nigeria & selling off its assets (like all other american oil firms has bn doing since 2011).

2) Oando offered and agreed a deal wt conocophilips to purchase their upstream business.

3) The mega deal was stalled for a while allegedly by the federal government for political reasons, but was approved shortly before the APC convention in what is now being interpreted as a 2015 “tactical manoeuvre” by President Goodluck Jonathan.

ConocoPhillips, an American company, had reached an agreement with Oando two years ago for the Nigerian company to take over its interest in the upstream oil and gas operations. However, as Oando made to raise the needed finance for the deal, the federal government was seen as raising obstacles to its successful completion. When Oando, which is listed on the stock exchanges of Nigeria, South Africa and Canada, tried to raise a bond on the London Stock Exchange last year for the transaction, it was scuppered by allegations. This caused Oando a big set-back, temporary affecting its value in the stock market. ConocoPhillips’ fields produced about 43,000 barrels of oil a day last year and have proven reserves of 213 million barrels of oil equivalent.

4) With the take-over of ConocoPhillips’ Nigerian upstream assets, Oando is now one of the biggest players in the upstream sector in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by peleson: 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
ELff:

Point of correction the Tinubu involved in this case is Wale Tinubu and he is not related to the charismatic leader of our dearly beloved party the APC
Ode! Foo.l

Oya tekam

https://www.thecable.ng/ikimi-carpets-tinibu-over-conocophilips-deal
Departing APC chieftain, Chief Tom Ikimi, has taken a swipe at former Lagos governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, over the recently approved $1.5 billion oil deal between Oando Plc and ConocoPhillips in the upstream sector. The deal, aggrieved APC members told TheCable, was struck in June at a secret meeting between Tinubu and minister of petroleum resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, at the Abuja home of the PDP national chairman, Alhaji Adamu Mua’azu ─ a day to the APC national convention, where Ikimi failed in his bid to become APC national chairman.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by peleson: 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
StOla:

slowpoke!

Did she mention Bola Tinubu the APC chieftain?

Wale Tinubu owns Oando, and his company can as well buy, take-over or merge with as many oil companies their investment ambitions allow.

Ode! Ewu awusa!! Slave
https://www.thecable.ng/ikimi-carpets-tinibu-over-conocophilips-deal
[b]Departing APC chieftain, Chief Tom Ikimi, has taken a swipe at former Lagos governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, over the recently approved $1.5 billion oil deal between Oando Plc and ConocoPhillips in the upstream sector. The deal, aggrieved APC members told TheCable, was struck in June at a secret meeting between Tinubu and minister of petroleum resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, at the Abuja home of the PDP national chairman, Alhaji Adamu Mua’azu ─ a day to the APC national convention, where Ikimi failed in his bid to become APC national chairman.
[/b]
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Kolency(m): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
Honest?
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by ogundeleai(m): 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
Alphaoscar:
So because Tinubu was the leader of the opposition he can't do his normal business again?

She should rather tell us if Tinubu ever force her to do anything against the law or his company was involved in any unethical practices.
Your post clearly single you out as someone who think deeply, rationally before reacting to events. Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by ogmaskman: 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
She look very fresh for this pix ooooo. Just a shaved head and make-up-less face. That's all I can see. Put a wig on that head then you will appreciate seven up.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
Kayendy:
I'm. I d only one tired of hearing these corruption accusations on papers and internees.... if u tink u hv anytin against her or any oda person follow d right procedure
#lobatan
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by tete7000(m): 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
I will never understand why this woman granted this interview. If she thinks she didn't do any wrong, let her keep quiet. She owes no one any explanation. The onus is on those who have failed to fulfil their promise of good life for Nigerians seven months on to proof their case against her. Those who can't make fuel available for Nigerians too have the audacity to label another incompetent and corrupt. What is corruption than a President who doubles as Petroleum minister and yet fuel scarcity persisted and all he can do is to proceed on two days visit to Iran with no explanation of why we are where we are and how long this scarcity will persist. This government is damn corrupt and irresponsible. Quote me anywhere.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Raufnurhain(m): 5:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
He came to you three times before you approved his business doesn't mean he collaborated with you to theif Nigeria money
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by iluvnaija: 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nigerians are too quick to judge.
Na Bola Tinubu get Oando?

The owner of Oando different from the popular APC chieftain Bola Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by pus22: 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by GhaliNaaba(m): 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
I see corruption is trying to fight back. Dezani must face the wrath of the law. period!
So its a crime for Jagaban to do his business? nonsense woman.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by nokingasgod: 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
Alphaoscar:
So because Tinubu was the leader of the opposition he can't do his normal business again?

She should rather tell us if Tinubu ever force her to do anything against the law or his company was involved in any unethical practices.

More importantly, she said the deal was approved on MERIT.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
sammhi:

so likes means sense..u need to get sense...it seems ur brain is even more empty than odas
..likes means support....not necessarily if it makes sense or not..
what i observe in NL threads is most op and commentators are aligned along party lines so their support is most times warped and distorted.
only very few comments on such issues are neutrals and being objectives...
if someone writes GEJ is best president...he may get 300 like ...yet again if someone else write GEJ is worse president he will get 300 like ..so what is the sense in such likes or thread..it just shows the likes are along party line and is just sentimental not obejctive

only few commentators makes sense ......very few of them and you are not among them

cheesy u took me too criousli. U sure dnt ve any sense of humour. Go n kill yursef. Idiot
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Jesusloveyou: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
dunkem21:

I think you should tell Tinubu to return our money rather ..

..She said Tinubu visited thrice to collect money grin

and so, even if tinubu sleep in her house thrice, ur mumu is beyond redemption,
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Lekan247: 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lalastiiclaia see better gist or you still dey on top mountain.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Kimoni: 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
...Tinubu came to see me three times and we approved on merit"...

So where exactly is the implication of the emboldened word in true?
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by 1miccza: 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nigerians!!!!always looking for something to talk about...
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by adconline(m): 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Wow.. How convenient? From being a Gov for 8yrs to owing one of the largest oil companies in Nigeria.. What was Tinubu before he became a Gov? The problem is that Naija politrickians have a shared interest to loot regardless of their affiliation, religion and ethnicity.. And they don't care about u!
If GMB has a solid evidence against this woman, time to prosecute in the court of law.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by mickey45: 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
ehissi:
Nigerians and their lack of knowledge!! Does anyone even know that the MD of Oando is Wale Tinubu and not Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Every successful Firm in naija has one political figure or. The other,
You'll recall Oando's CEO flew Buhari's wife to in his helicopter not long after the elections.

Plus they share the same surname.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by adconline(m): 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
And most importantly, Naija has not charged this woman with anything?? GMB is talking too much with less action
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by luvinhubby(m): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
DaBullIT:
Someone still owes Tinubu Billions of Naira for defamation and slander

Tinubu has been to court several time and not one time was he found guilty

that's saying a lot
Where in my post did i make mention of Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by DaBullIT(m): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
shocked don't bother
luvinhubby:

Where in my post did i make mention of Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Seunjungle(m): 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
I don't still like this man called Dele momodu for this kind lies he's cooking! Can a cancer candidate have strength to attend to all these? Even, this Dezieni's face is not real..its a big time make up. Tinubu came to you for accreditation of his company... what does that has to do with crimes levelled against you woman? Sympathy you can't see! Stupid people. For you uncle Dele..since your name cannot appear in the just concluded ministerial list, you now looking way to make money.. you know if this woman gain public sympathy in the end, you will collect your own share. Enemies of progress God sees you!
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Ogojohn(m): 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
I know one Mr. Wale Tinubu as the CEO of Oando and not Chief Bola Tinubu the politician. Many mixup by readers.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by NovusHomo(m): 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
ebosie11:
Nigeria’s former Minister of Petroleum Resources Diezani Alison-Madueke emerged a few weeks ago in Ovation Magazin epublisher Dele Momodu‘s new publication, The Boss Newspaper.

In the interview,Diezani insisted her sister did not have an intimate relationship with former President Goodluck Jonathan and more.

In the concluding part, Dele Momodu shares a reader confession that because of the first part of the interview, he “began to empathise” and“see beyond (his) contempt” for the former minister, due to her illness.

Diezani calls herself “one of the most vilified women in Nigeria’s history” and insists she followed due process – “I carried out my duty in the strictest terms”, but believes she “stepped on toes, very powerful toes” by doing so.

Dele Momodu has released the 2nd part of the Magazine where Diezani talked about how much she left in Nigeria's account,approving Tinubu's deal and many more.It also features HID's funeral

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/i-have-no-billions-anywhere-cancer.html

Woman, just shut up already!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West / Thugs Destroy APC Vehicles In Edo (Photos) / Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.