Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,535 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:56 PM

Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani (69090 Views)

I Approved DSS Raids & Arrest Of Judges - AGF, Malami Abubakar Says / How Bola Tinubu Came About The Title ‘jagaban’ / How Bola Tinubu Came About The Title ‘jagaban’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
Alphaoscar:
So because Tinubu was the leader of the opposition he can't do his normal business again?

She should rather tell us if Tinubu ever force her to do anything against the law or his company was involved in any unethical practices.

Unlike the poster above you, you got 151 likes already. Shows nigeria is getting brighter heads. grin

The post above yours is like my 1 year old niece talking politics.

Thats trash up there mehn
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by bigtt76(f): 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
What is this man's online site URL sef angry
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by miqos02(m): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
business
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by explo87(m): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
na wash

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by erekoshe: 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
uboma:

I agree that she's only seeking sympathy from the public.

But like the Emir of Kano State responded to her posts recently and even called her a liar (which she really is), I'm sure Tinubu will break the silence soon.

He didn't call her a liar.. Read his response from reputable source... You're misinformed
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by temitope06(m): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lawfully- She hasn't been found guilty of any financial crimes so she's innocent until proven guilty and we should not label her a thief.

Spiritually- We should pray for her health, she's sick and going through hard times and we should have compassion for her situation.

Morally- She's older than a lot of us and we should respect that fact. Every tribe in Nigeria encourages Respect.

But

Nigerian-ly - She dey Craze, whether Tinubu come see u or not no be the issue, come back home and face a firing squad and return all our stolen money. Bloody thief.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by slegerman(m): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
I only have one question for her

" If she is upright in her dealings, why would she seek an injunction in court (which she got) to stop the house of Reps from probing her, when it was alleged she uses public funds to fly private jets and also avail her family of such? For me, that's a clear indication that she is corrupt"

Honestly, she might not have stolen as much as reported but, I strongly believe she has a case to answer.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by erekoshe: 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
I'm not trying to be tribal and I apologize if it seem so..

If notice that most people already saying she's guilty are Yoruba. Has a court confirmed her guilty?? Or has the mindset of the average Yoruba youth been tuned towards condemning assumed political foe before they are judged.

I believe she's guilty of most of her charges but I'm no judge or jury to confirm it, neither are u
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by uboma(m): 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
erekoshe:

He didn't call her a liar.. Read his response from reputable source... You're misinformed
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by kesternice: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lies thumbs up for d make up artist dat did d job.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by mart2k(m): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
swagaholic:
Ure retarded..... Goan interview her ND ask those questions yaself.... anything abt tinubu u fools will jump here 2 protect him.... SLAVES
Can't u think properly? So, Tinubu as a business man shld not transact business again just because he is d opposition leader? Pls, put ursef in his shoe. Politics apart, business apart. did u read where d woman said d approval did not follow due process or that it was a shady deal? Next time dnt think tru ur ANUS
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Turboking(m): 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
swagaholic:
Ure retarded..... Goan interview her ND ask those questions yaself.... anything abt tinubu u fools will jump here 2 protect him.... SLAVES
Compound fool..didnt u read what she said?she sanctioned the deal base on "Merit"...dont u knw what lobbying means? abeg back to school...#myfoolfriend
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Meritocracy: 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
sameer1212:
shocked shocked shocked can some body help me close my mouth plss?
Please i don't believe all this trash, there is no way you can work diligently and due process and afford to buy mansions and private jet worth 10billion apart from cars. Who is fooling who, did he sign for Tinubu free of charge? Oga close your mouth.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by FreeGlobe(f): 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
Greedy Tinubu, after imooverishing the SW, he is still looking for oil deal. smh
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
edogirl2:

Where is the scandal in Oando (a private company) buying oil assets from Connoco Philips an American private company.

The transaction simply required the consent of the Minister for Peroleum because it is an oil asset. That's all.

This woman sat on the approval for so long - so what is wrong if Tinubu came to urge her not to be an obstacle to a transaction between 2 non government owned companies .

She's trying to create a scandal where there is absolutely none.

Spot on! You just explained what it is. Oando acquired the Conoco Phillip asset recently, and as you posited, the deal required the approval of the Minister for Petroleum. Deizani frustrated the deal due to the Tinubu factor. Deizani felt that approving the deal would benefit APC; hence, the reason why she refused to approve it.
Albeit, it had been approved, but the timing was very poor. The deal was closed when the prices of crude oil crashed. Another reason why Oando is struggling to pay some of the debts used to acquire that asset.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Akinrogun(m): 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
The Boss newspaper....dead on arrival.

Propaganda is a shitty business!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by POTUT(m): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
vedaxcool:
Madam come home and explain abi na only newspaper you sabi talk to? When does lossing election cause cancer? Buhari induced cancer.

Have you or your loud-mouthed government invited her for any questioning under any guise?

You have taken APC's propaganda hook , line and sinker. Set up a panel of inquiry, furnish them with facts (not propaganda) and see if she won't turn up at the earliest opportunity.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by mart2k(m): 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
peleson:

Hypocrite! That is not Her point. Her point is that tinubu benefitted from her policy which u guys accuse others who benefitted too as being corrup And wants us to believe but sorry!we won't believe! U guys in aapc r so corrupt n full of hypocrites. We will kick u guys out even b4 4years. U. R worst dan pdp!
Is Wale Tinubu d same wit Bola Tinubu? because d last time I checked, Wale Tinubu is stil d owner of Oando. Get sense in Jesus Name. Did I hear u say amen?
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by vedaxcool(m): 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
POTUT:

Have you or your loud-mouthed government invited her for any questioning under any guise?

You have taken APC's propaganda hook , line and sinker. Set up a panel of inquiry, furnish them with facts (not propaganda) and see if she won't turn up at the earliest opportunity.

You mean nevernest opportunity right buhahaha grin
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by gigabyte13: 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
This bald headed frog-eye woman/ miss jonathan don start again oooooo

Even if the frog- eye man came to see you one million times, there is no eneny in business as long as money is involved for both parties. The question is,
- was the approval you gave to him illegal ?
- was it free of charge?

Make we hear word abeg.... Return money u no gree,u dey look for sympathy from "na our sister" region as usual. Thief Association of Nigeria(TAN).
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by organicfoods(m): 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
I can see the cancer been nourished by those stuff on her table. Majority of those fruits are grown using many cocktails of cancer causing chemicals... Can't say if it's organic though. Very remote sha.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Orikinla(m): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
[size=18pt]Everybody can tell a story
But not everybody will make history.
~ Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, author of "The Prophet Lied" and other books.
https://www.amazon.com/author/ekenyerengozimichaelchima
[/size]
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Segunjosegs(m): 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
dunkem21:

I think you should tell Tinubu to return our money rather ..
..She said Tinubu visited thrice to collect money grin

choi education. guy which primary school you go ?
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Meritocracy: 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
This is just paid entertainment interview not panel of enquiry, why was she running after Buhari at airport if all is well. Let her come and face panel the way she faced Dele

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Segunjosegs(m): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
dunkem21:

I think you should tell Tinubu to return our money rather ..
..She said Tinubu visited thrice to collect money grin

choi education. guy which primary school you go ?
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by shipnclear: 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
only God knows what is hidden uuuh....m
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by yjgm(m): 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
She looks quite healthy here. I seriously doubt her sickness.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by uboma(m): 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
erekoshe:

Kindly read through the link below and you will see that I've been rightly informed all along unlike you.

newtelegraphonline.com/alleged-missing-20bn-diezani-lamido-sanusi-in-fresh-war/
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Goldencollins: 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
sandraokosun1:
U talking crap! I guess dora akinyuli wasnt a woman too abi. U want to drag every straw into ur poop. Frm trying to rope pmb into u, and roping ur son into ths, its now tinubu abi. Get well soon and meet JUSTICE

this thief doesnt have cancer, (buhari has made u claimed atriocities upon urlife) shaving ur hair and rubbing ashes doesnt change a thing.
Nigerians please observe, does that body and hands looks like cancer striken. We saw how it was with dora frm head to arm and legs at the confab.
Ths woman is SCAM

you have shown that you are medically ignorant,pls don't make such comments again.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by peleson: 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
ELff:

Point of correction the Tinubu involved in this case is Wale Tinubu and he is not related to the charismatic leader of our dearly beloved party the APC
Whatever! She said it clearly! She did not consider party in her dealings so the whatever tinubu is immaterial
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by tifnif: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
"Tin came to meet me three times... and we approved on merit"... Tinubu's coy would have meet the merits before it was approved. And BTW no mention of Tinubu giving any inducement.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by tifnif: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
"Tinubu came to meet me three times... and we approved on merit"... Tinubu's coy would have meet the merits before it was approved. And BTW no mention of Tinubu giving any inducement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Landlord Ejects Friday Opurum, Traffic Warden Awarded By Governor Wike / Queues Resurface As Tinubu Announces Fuel Subsidy Removal / Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.