Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani (69080 Views)

I Approved DSS Raids & Arrest Of Judges - AGF, Malami Abubakar Says / How Bola Tinubu Came About The Title ‘jagaban’ / How Bola Tinubu Came About The Title ‘jagaban’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by slimgold123(f): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by micayo(m): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
sandraokosun1:
rubbish was there no efcc then controlled by pdp. Coming frm a fg that would have done anything to nail tinubu. Diaezani cancer is only eating her brain

Why don't you await tinubu to respond instead of giving excuses in his name. That government wasn't after anyone like you mofos keep shouting. They practised democracy just with the wrong philosophy. You think GEJ didn't have enough to throw OBJ and co behind bars? There are some moves that you just leave and let time tell. Time will tell who the villain is and who the hero really is.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Ifebazz(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
175:
Buhari dey give sickness oooo. . .see dis woman don change!

Honestly I pity her!

But pls Deziani return our money! Pls ma!!!!!
Yes ooh, he also makes fuel scarce, economy dry, government parastatals unable to carry out normal daily business. Yes, Buhari is truly 'sicknessing' Nigeria as it is right now. angry
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by micayo(m): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
sandraokosun1:
tinubu rape am ni? Tinubu has nothing to explain with her, she is just an attention sympathy seeker

He needs to give an explanation to the people of Nigeria. Fools like you would not need it anyway since you have brainwashed yourself.

All this APC followers and bad english sef. I don't blame you sha. No wondere you voted in a fulani that can't speak well like yourself. Morons
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Prinzemel(m): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
175:
Buhari dey give sickness oooo. . .see dis woman don change!

Honestly I pity her!

But pls Deziani return our money! Pls ma!!!!!
Go and find her guilty na since you are better than fouriegners who audited her and found no mis-appropation of funds, in the same vein baba go slow's body language couldn't help either. So try ya luck instead. Of the HATE.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by BERNIMOORE: 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
https://www.thecable.ng/ikimi-carpets-tinibu-over-conocophilips-deal
Departing APC chieftain, Chief Tom Ikimi, has taken a swipe at [size=18pt]former Lagos governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu[/size][/size], over the recently approved $1.5 billion oil deal between Oando Plc and ConocoPhillips in the upstream sector. [size=18pt]The deal, aggrieved APC members told TheCable, was struck in June at a secret meeting between Tinubu and minister of petroleum resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, at the Abuja home of the PDP national chairman, Alhaji Adamu Mua’azu ─ a day to the APC national convention[/size], where Ikimi failed in his bid to become APC national chairman.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by samuel900(m): 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
Don't mind those Mumu hater's

Alphaoscar:
So because Tinubu was the leader of the opposition he can't do his normal business again?

She should rather tell us if Tinubu ever force her to do anything against the law or his company was involved in any unethical practices.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by mekadinho(f): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
7lives:
Dizeani or whatever your name is did Tinubu raped you three times? yes or no.
So many kids on NAIRALAND ds days... Boy go n wash ur school uniform, tomorrow z school.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Earthkumy(m): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nigerians will dey ever learn?

Meanwhile see what Buhari is turning Nigeria into www.nairaland.com/2754444/pa-buhari-govt-moving-dictatorship
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by elopee3000(m): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
murtalaa:
Hausa man worked for his earnings. Feeds the cow, till the land and so deserves everything that accrued hereto. Contrast this with oil. God puts it there without any input from ijaw man and because God belongs to all so does his oil. Hope that mAkes sense to you.
Hausa man reared his cow and all the bla bla u wrote and he sells his cows to us for free? ,ok how is fate of Christians in the north?Hausa man love Muslim man from chad or Mali more than Nigerian,so northerners shout one naija just for oil nothing more,but we know nothing last for ever so lets wait and see ,who ever say to Saddam hussain that he will be hang one dey he won't believe it so nothing last for ever

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by October1960: 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
So in 6 months Buhari made the economy sick?
What did PDP do in 16 years?

We won't develop as a nation or even separate tribes until we are frank with each other.

ALL tribes and regions have stolen from this country. They are socializing with each other in Europe and America in their mansions.

Meanwhile the rest of us are here insulting each other based on tribalism and religion.

dunkem21:

..You're right ..

..Even the economy is sick and bleeding grin
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by geez18(m): 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
omowolewa:
So it was a related party deeal and not merit.

But ey always wear head gear when she was in office, now that she lost her hair what stops her from covering it. She will still look beautiful as usual.

it's a strategic move to garner sympathy...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by wellmax(m): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
WALE TINUBU not BOLA TINUBU
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
Madam, sorry for your temporary misfortune. But I think that those things you have on your table are not suitable for your health. THINK AFRICA when choosing what to eat. Get well soon for more revelations like this.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Eberex(m): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
You people shouting. Return our money" return our money" after she returns it what do you think will happen to the money? Do you think it will be used for the masses? Wake up!!! And stop deceiving yourselves.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by mbjsuki(m): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
This is to whip in sentiment,who cares what you did while in office and yet same office cannot defend you. The moment we decides to overlook issues like this and face main issue, deal with matters as it comes, the better for this country. Enough of all these dramas! Let her face justice, if found guilty, let her face the music. Story for the gods!
The photos and the news as at the moment are to softened the minds of the populace. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Gbolahan2015: 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
sameer1212:
shocked shocked shocked can some body help me close my mouth plss?
close am now
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by agabaI23(m): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
vedaxcool:
Madam come home and explain abi na only newspaper you sabi talk to? When does lossing election cause cancer? Buhari induced cancer.
I think we should be careful with our utterances. If you typed the above and was unphased, then we should be afraid of you
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by smsshola(m): 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
omowolewa:
So it was a related party deeal and not merit.

But ey always wear head gear when she was in office, now that she lost her hair what stops her from covering it. She will still look beautiful as usual.

Do u read her quote very well Tinubu met her three times and she approved base on merit.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Emmanueledu(m): 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
Yoruba people keep on protecting Tinubu while he keeps on buying up all your lands and properties for his generations yet unborn! Blind racists!!!
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
See The Top 20 Most Beautiful Women In The World{photos}

http://naijapols..com.ng/2015/11/top-20-most-beautiful-women-in-world.html
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by rileyy(m): 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
God bless you, this was taken from my mind, I've been thinking aloud! Sometime I do think "due process isn't what nigeria needs at this critical mmt" all this judiciary poo is painstaking and time wasting. Can we have someone like kim of korea, dear God

sandraokosun1:
U talking crap! I guess dora akinyuli wasnt a woman too abi. U want to drag every straw into ur poop. Frm trying to rope pmb into u, and roping ur son into ths, its now tinubu abi. Get well soon and meet JUSTICE

this thief doesnt have cancer, (buhari has made u claimed atriocities upon urlife) shaving ur hair and rubbing ashes doesnt change a thing.
Nigerians please observe, does that body and hands looks like cancer striken. We saw how it was with dora frm head to arm and legs at the confab.
Ths woman is SCAM
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by livinbygrace: 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
She said the deal was approved on merit.So because Tinunbu was in opposition he should not cary out his normal business?Moreover,she was assigned as a Minister to serve all Nigerians,irrepective or her political avialliation.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by smsshola(m): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
Eberex:
You people shouting. Return our money" return our money" after she returns it what do you think will happen to the money? Do you think it will be used for the masses? Wake up!!! And stop deceiving yourselves.

So you prefer the money to be her custody, rather than to return it to the country that is if she actually steal sha..
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by billyG(m): 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
ehissi:
Nigerians and their lack of knowledge!! Does anyone even know that the MD of Oando is Wale Tinubu and not Bola Ahmed Tinubu
I waz just wondering too.....na crime to bear Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
Which one of the Tinubus pls?
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by boujaye: 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
Alphaoscar:
So because Tinubu was the leader of the opposition he can't do his normal business again?

She should rather tell us if Tinubu ever force her to do anything against the law or his company was involved in any unethical practices.
only if u can drop sentiments only then you can judge rightly. can you define the adjective "powerful influence" visiting thrice to get her approval? tinibu that equaling knows d law, why must he personally press so hard to turn the table to his favour? now pot is calling kettle black.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by dunkem21(m): 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
October1960:
So in 6 months Buhari made the economy sick?
What did PDP do in 16 years?

We won't develop as a nation or even separate tribes until we are frank with each other.

ALL tribes and regions have stolen from this country. They are socializing with each other in Europe and America in their mansions.

Meanwhile the rest of us are here insulting each other based on tribalism and religion.

Oga, shut up if you don't know what to say ..
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by edo3(m): 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
sandraokosun1:
U talking crap! I guess dora akinyuli wasnt a woman too abi. U want to drag every straw into ur poop. Frm trying to rope pmb into u, and roping ur son into ths, its now tinubu abi. Get well soon and meet JUSTICE

this thief doesnt have cancer, (buhari has made u claimed atriocities upon urlife) shaving ur hair and rubbing ashes doesnt change a thing.
Nigerians please observe, does that body and hands looks like cancer striken. We saw how it was with dora frm head to arm and legs at the confab.
Ths woman is SCAM
Bros u too much...Walahi that woman no sick..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by baseetho(m): 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
Its deji tinubu not bola.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
permsec:
And this same tinubu and his cohorts tagged this woman to be a criminal.

This life, one must thread carefully. those you choose to mingle or lias with might call for your head tomorrow. Man is selfish in nature.

She said she left a whooping sum of $5.6 billion and we all could recall that the money has been used as FEEDING BOTTLE FEDERALISM.

She might be dirty but let us learn not to celebrate dirty politicians all in the name of ethnicity.

Hmmmm. 75 likes and i cant make any sense of this post angry
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
sandraokosun1:

Ths woman is SCAM

Allow d dullard to come n take her to court oooo. Not online propaganda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Landlord Ejects Friday Opurum, Traffic Warden Awarded By Governor Wike / Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents / Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.