Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,136 members, 7,887,284 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:51 AM

Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani (69095 Views)

I Approved DSS Raids & Arrest Of Judges - AGF, Malami Abubakar Says / How Bola Tinubu Came About The Title ‘jagaban’ / How Bola Tinubu Came About The Title ‘jagaban’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
Vanity upon vanity. Call for your change of name advert in Guardian papers. N6,000. 08035034841.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by yommen: 11:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
T051N:
1) Tinubu has an oil company so he has every right to see you,

2) We didn't ask who and who came to see you in your office, Obama can come to your office and I wouldn't care.

3) You had this ailment while you were minister, you didn't say anything, why now, you're about to be probed then you remember you have Cancer, just to gain sympathy, OK then no problem, Where is OUR MONEY?!!!!! You say you didn't steal, OK fine , but you misappropriated our funds.

Woo Tosin, am Yoruba, she is Biafran. The money is not ours. Its theirs.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by change49ja: 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
Wow!!! So this woman is truly sick.....Lord have mercy. But what I don't understand is why she had to hang on to her post till the last minute at the expense of her health. Na wa o. sad sad undecided
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by coolscott(m): 12:03am On Nov 23, 2015
Alphaoscar:
So because Tinubu was the leader of the opposition he can't do his normal business again?

She should rather tell us if Tinubu ever force her to do anything against the law or his company was involved in any unethical practices.
[size=13pt]Do you realise you have jumped to defend Tinubu when no one was attacking him. She said Tinubu came to see them 3 times (and they approved for him on merit). In fact, she basically said he deserved to be awarded the contract.
[/size]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3103340_diezanialisonmaduekewithdelemomoduonbossnewspaper41_jpeg7cb8882a167b74ea0b3df1fe3c6041af

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by frankyychiji(f): 4:56am On Nov 23, 2015
sandraokosun1:
tinubu rape am ni? Tinubu has nothing to explain with her, she is just an attention sympathy seeker
You seem to know something about this matter which the rest of us are unaware of. You are frustrated and desperate about this news of Tinubus visit. What are you hiding?
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Alphaoscar: 5:55am On Nov 23, 2015
coolscott:

[size=13pt]Do you realise you have jumped to defend Tinubu when no one was attacking him. She said Tinubu came to see them 3 times (and they approved for him on merit). In fact, she basically said he deserved to be awarded the contract.
[/size]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3103340_diezanialisonmaduekewithdelemomoduonbossnewspaper41_jpeg7cb8882a167b74ea0b3df1fe3c6041af

my comment is meant for the poster above me and his ilk.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by destineguy(m): 8:49am On Nov 23, 2015
I hope Nairalanders know the TINUBU she's talking about here......Some just like talking anyhow. The Tinubu that is the GCE of Oando is not the same as the former Governor of Lagos state. They are relatives though! ##Wise-up
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by ELff: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2015
peleson:

Ode! Foo.l

Oya tekam

https://www.thecable.ng/ikimi-carpets-tinibu-over-conocophilips-deal
Departing APC chieftain, Chief Tom Ikimi, has taken a swipe at former Lagos governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, over the recently approved $1.5 billion oil deal between Oando Plc and ConocoPhillips in the upstream sector. The deal, aggrieved APC members told TheCable, was struck in June at a secret meeting between Tinubu and minister of petroleum resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, at the Abuja home of the PDP national chairman, Alhaji Adamu Mua’azu ─ a day to the APC national convention, where Ikimi failed in his bid to become APC national chairman.

The name calling was not necessary na...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by buddydoze(m): 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
In case you didn't read properly before making your comments... She said the deal was approved on merit but not without Tinubu consulting her (that is a normal extra effort by a business-minded individual to ensure business success), that is not to say she was forced/bribed to approve it. She was only putting the record straight that as a minister, she worked with everybody; whether opposition or not and all contracts were awarded on merit!

Dear Nairalanders, always read carefully before making comments to avoid unnecessary insults.
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by ayocrx(m): 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
That is not really relevant, how she got money to pay for the Realestate in u.k.is the koko. British intelligence is not quack, they wouldn't call her if they didn't have facts on ground. By the way, buhari seems to make corrupt politicians or people in power sick, dansuki, diezani, who knows who will be next...... If she is innocent she has nothing to fear. But I doubt that...... It will take God to not dip your hand in the federal account and be the petroleum minister
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by October1960: 5:36am On Nov 24, 2015
dunkem21:

Oga, shut up if you don't know what to say ..

F U - lowlife mongrel. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West / Thugs Destroy APC Vehicles In Edo (Photos) / Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.