Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,770 members, 7,962,539 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (91038 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2009
eyonigger:

ogazi that dude is good oooo, khanye olenu jo. Upload for me eyonigger Barca VS Real Madrid 2nd leg. The 6-2 bashing.

Here you go wink

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Uh7dlX9Qg&hl=en&fs=1"[/flash]

ogazi007:

@khanye!
pls i need all our matches.
can u do dat for me?
barca would eventually sign dis deportivo boi filipe!
pple says the dude is good,but really i have not really noticed him.

I will, but it will be one by one cool
C[b]hampions 09[/b]
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2009
@ Ogazi

Fc barcelona 4-0 wisla krakov Eto'o 1-0 Xavi 2-0 Henry 3-0 Eto'o 4-0
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wutz-gz7eU&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]

Fc Barcelona 5-1 Dundee United 0-1 Buaben 1-1 Henry 2-1 Messi 3-1 Eto'o 4-1 Messi 5-1 Messi
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjSK1siLGZQ&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]

Fc Barcelona 3-1 Fiorentina 1-0 Puyol 2-0 Jeffren 2-1 Gilerdinho 3-1 Bojan
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5GaV7uzyak&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]

Fc Barcelona 5-2 Chivas Xavi 1-0 2-0 Hleb 3-0 Eto'o 4-1 Eto'o
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vytv4UuFSU&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]

Fc Barcelona 6-0 Hibernian Gudjohnson (1-0) Messi (2-0)Gudjohnson (3-0) Pedrito (4-0) Bojan (5-0)Toure (6-0)
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s2Tt6R3_Kk&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]

New york red bulls 2-6 fc barcelona Xavi 1-0 Eto'o 2-0 Marqués 3-0 Eto'o 4-1 Jeffren 5-2 Pedro 6-2
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFxz36Y7f8Y&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by crazylegs(m): 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2009
Khanye for president!!!

More wahala for you: Can you make recommendations for those that don't want to download everything?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2009
khanye khanye!ur name na barca, u speak barca u eat barca,u represent barca in totallity.
bross i hail,keep up the good job tanx man.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2009
crazylegs:

Khanye for president!!!

More wahala for you: Can you make recommendations for those that don't want to download everything?

What recommendations

ogazi007:

khanye khanye!ur name na barca, u speak barca u eat barca,u represent barca in totallity.
bross i hail,keep up the good job tanx man.

More still coming your way ogazi
you ask for it and you sure gonna get it wink wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2009
Fc Barcelona Boca Juniors 2-1 Carles Puyol 1-1 Samuel Eto'o 2-1
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTOFVMjeoDU&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]

Numancia - Barcelona - 1:0
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTWdkjzaQj8&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]

Barcelona 1 - Racing Santander 1
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iuX8h69W8U&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]

Sporting de Gijon 1 - 6 FC Barcelona
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm3kGkUaWgI&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2009
@khanye!
im still waiting for more.
abidal is more useless than i thought,this madrid and some of the games u uploaded has proven that the dude is short one.
we need a replacement ASAP.samuel eto can actually rediscovers his scoring ability if another world class striker joins barca dis season.
i have been watching our preseason games,Eto was smoking hot,scoring good goals.he also tried at the beginning of the season but toward the tale end of the season,he became disorganize and wasted whole lots of opportunity to win the highest goal scorer in laliga.all in all i think the guy can delivers if there is a competition in his position.xavi and inesta, wat a colaboo?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 10:55am On Jun 24, 2009
nuttin do you ogazi
where eyo?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by crazylegs(m): 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2009
What recommendations

Don't mind me. Na laziness de cause am (abi na low bandwidth). I wanted recommendations on the more exciting matches.

Very cool links.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 11:33pm On Jun 24, 2009
Did you guys see what happened to spain today?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dyabman(m): 2:10am On Jun 25, 2009
i know they all saw it,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 4:35am On Jun 25, 2009
haha. . .I just read that Spain was beaten by USA. chei!! I'm goin to download the game. chei!! Yankee boys no send Spain
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 8:45am On Jun 25, 2009
I laugh in my native language!game of footie is funny.
USA of all country stunning high rated spainish side with the array of stars they gathered.
i felt bad but i think its a wake up calls for the spainish side,they are not invincible.
Ramos is a piece of shit,notin good can come out of madrid, they shall hear from us this season.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 9:27am On Jun 25, 2009
I didn't watch the match. But when I heard Spain was beaten, I said to myself that the fault could be from that madrid set of mofokaz. Anyway thats footie for us, you win some you lose some.

ogazi, mehn that my gurl, she too spoil oo, na why i dey always shout on am, if u see the kind slap wey she give me yesterday, she go still dey laugh join. Haba I tire oo. Khanye I got the clips mehn. playing over and over again. Thanks ma man.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 11:11am On Jun 25, 2009
NOBI football? the craziest and the most unpredictable sport now.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2009
I'm not surprised
Spain played but cant score
If you dont score you cant win!
All hail the champions, E no easy 35games unbeaten since 2006
25 of them won with clean sheet!
Forza Spain!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2009
Did you guys see the striking freekick our dani alves played against SA? man, that guy don dey play FK ooo,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2009
yeah!he has to score that kind of freekick aginst madrid next season.S.A played well,they only need to introduce more experience players like B.mCcarthy.
ALL in all they were not humiliated, im proud of them
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 11:45am On Jun 26, 2009
Players No dey carry Last!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 12:25am On Jun 27, 2009
Lai lai, na only ramos dey carry last grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 12:53am On Jun 27, 2009
haha . .

Next season go hot like fire!!

I won't mind another 6-2 at the Bernabeau. wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 1:09am On Jun 27, 2009
6-2 too much bro
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 1:24am On Jun 27, 2009
haha. . ok. .5-1
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 1:58am On Jun 27, 2009
lol
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 8:56am On Jun 27, 2009
my Barca pple. Plz we need to keep the fire of support burning, just becoz we won the treble shud nt make us relent. It is the more support that we give that wud see our team still retaining the same composure/spirit and team work which at the end will make us retain all the trophies we won and the rest to be clinched.

As for those madridstas. Wait n see wat messi wud do to them again,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 10:39am On Jun 27, 2009
[size=14pt]Yaya Toure Extends Barcelona Contract Until 2012 [/size]

[b]Yaya Toure has reportedly finalised a contract extension with Barcelona which will see him stay until 2012 at least.

The midfielder has been linked with a move away from Camp Nou this summer, but he will now stay on with the Catalan side.

Marca report that Toure's agent, Dmitri Seluk, met with Barcelona's technical secretary Txiki Bergiristain this afternoon and after the encounter emerged saying that an agreement had been reached.

He also added that he would return with the player later today so that they could put pen to paper on the deal.

All that remains now is for the extension to be officially announced by the club, which could well come this evening or over the weekend.

It is reported that as well as lengthening his stay with Barcelona, the new contract has brought improvements to Toure's wages.

Toure joined the Catalan club back in 2007 from Monaco and has since played over 50 games for them.

His presence in the midfield was a key part of the success last season and he scored the opening goal in the Copa del Rey final.[/b]

www.goal.com
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 11:39am On Jun 27, 2009
Good news,i hope its tru,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,barca barca
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2009
ogazi007:

Good news,i hope its tru,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,barca barca

This pic is dedicated to Mukina grin wink

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kokonets(m): 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2009
Hi all,

I think we shld bid for fabiano though he stock will have risen due to his performances in the Confed Cup. He is a goal scorer
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2009
@kokonets!
i do not like fabiano, he is too arogant and besides he was better last two seasons.
@khanye!
yaya finally gladdens my heart, he is a multipurpose player,i wish eto could do same.

forza barca
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2009
Up Alvez
Up Brazil grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2009
[size=14pt]Daniel Alves Is The Best Right-Back In The World - Laporta[/size]

[b]Catalan giants Barcelona stamped their authority on the world of fooball last season, adding the Champions League title to the Primera Division and the Copa del Rey trophies.

Barcelona's impressive treble-winning campaign came less than a year after president Joan Laporta was voted against by 60% of the club's associates in a motion of censure.

Laporta, who turns 47 today, has now spoken of his pride in the results achieved, but stressed there are three competitions he wants to win in the near future.

"It is undeniable that we have made history with the triplet and we will always be a reference in the history of the club," he told ICAT FM.

"I hope we will still win more; we have two Supercups and the FIFA Club World Cup [to aim for]."

Laporta has also commented on the players that arrived at the club last season, saying, "[Dani] Alves is the best in the world in his position; he is key because he is everywhere and he makes us play with 12, while [Gerard] Pique is incredible, a true leader in the dressing room."

Quizzed on the club's departures, Laporta noted: "We will see what will happen with [Jose Martin] Caceres, [Aliaksandr] Hleb and [Eidur] Gudjohnsen because there are plenty of teams that want them."

He also spoke of injured Gabriel Milito, who "has recovered a lot and says he is no longer in pain".[/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.