Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1331025 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (1232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by denzel2009: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2011
What you need  to look for is here:

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by denzel2009: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2011
The RIM virtual serial ports.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Brisingr(m): 12:31am On Aug 05, 2011
pls sumbody help wit
how to renew norton anti virus
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Twinsoris(m): 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2011
Thanks all my special expert in the house , sorry that i am not living nigeria but i am a nigerian from ivory coast and follow your discussions from time to time more grease to your elbows;
My problems first i need software to access some sites because sometimes they say that they 're not available in my country.
Secondly i need software to access WI-FI that has been blocked by password because in my area i have more than fifrteen wifi network.
Please here my email, twinsoris@gmail.com, Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by denzel2009: 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2011
Brisingr:

pls sumbody help wit
how to renew norton anti virus
Discard the useless resource hogging malicious application called Norton and use Microsoft Security Essentials

Twinsoris:

Thanks all my special expert in the house , sorry that i am not living nigeria but i am a nigerian from ivory coast and follow your discussions from time to time more grease to your elbows;
My problems first i need software to access some sites because sometimes they say that they 're not available in my country.
Secondly  i need software to access WI-FI that has been blocked by password because in my area i have more than fifrteen wifi network.
Please here my email, , Thanks.

What are the sites that are blocked in your country?

Accessing a Wifi you dont have the password or access code to is called hacking. You need your personal WIFI.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by v3: 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2011
Twinsoris:

Secondly  i need software to access WI-FI that has been blocked by password because in my area i have more than fifrteen wifi network.

For you first question, google "proxy sites" without the quotes

And for your second question. . .We don't support hacking or any form of it here.

Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Twinsoris(m): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2011
My laptop has wifi i just need to hack those detected by my wifi hot spot.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Twinsoris(m): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2011
like zoosk .com and please they are many proxy sites and plase kindly send me the good and reliable one to my box and please explain to me where to enter the proxy in my laptops pls i am new to this, Thanks .
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by denzel2009: 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2011
Twinsoris:

My laptop has wifi i just need to hack those detected by my wifi hot spot.
LMAO
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by v3: 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2011
@denzel
Here's a screenshot with the devices having problems.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by denzel2009: 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2011
v3:

@denzel
Here's a screenshot with the devices having problems.
I'm surprised you have those unknown devices on yours, I don't have them and my PC can detect my BB.

Another solution as a last resort would be to use driver genius(if you can get it) to search for and update all the drivers on your laptop.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by v3: 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2011
@deji @zim n co

I swear it pays to pay attention to little details, the answer was right in front of me all along and i didn't notice cheesy cheesy

The required file is actually a rimusbnt.inf file and i remember seeing this online but didn't really give it lip cuz i kept thinking the file i really needed would be a .exe file.

That's sorted now. .thanks for the input guys, well appreciated.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2011
Twinsoris:

Secondly  i need software to access WI-FI that has been blocked by password because in my area i have more than fifrteen wifi network.

download Ultrasurf  from http://ultrasurf.en.softonic.com/download ,extract it and run the setup file, the one with the number u1016( the one with the yellow,green and blue colors) . It will allow you to browse sites blocked in your region.

For the Wifi, you can hack them but it is not ideal to do so because it will be an infringement on people's properties and they carry criminal consequences.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lacastre: 10:52am On Aug 06, 2011
double the power of your battery,only for window xp.07037905533
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by steve20114ril(m): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2011
hello guys and a happy sunday to u all. my friends zinox computer finds it difficult to boot and when it does, it is very slow and even starts showing some funny images on the screen while sometimes it does not even show anything on the screen. plz wat do i do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2011
^^^^
First of all, scan your friend's system for virus cos it could be the culprit.

secondly report back here with your result.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by firstlady4(f): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2011
Please guys my friend laptop key board is nt working properly. Thou d other keys like d esc, delete, control and some do work but d alphabet and numerical keys does function. What could be d problem and what is the possible way out?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by radicaljay: 12:01am On Aug 08, 2011
Gudday bros and sis, My laptop screeen suddenly stoped displaying, once in a while it comes up, some specific keypads seize too and when they work, thgey all come alive at the same time and seize at the same time, even my battery doesnt charge anymore, if plugged for ten hours, it still doesnt charge. the laptop on only on direct current, please help analyse this situation, thanks in anticipation,
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chukwudi01: 3:50am On Aug 08, 2011
first_lady:

Please guys my friend laptop key board is nt working properly. Thou d other keys like d esc, delete, control and some do work but d alphabet and numerical keys does function. What could be d problem and what is the possible way out?
It could be a loose keyboard cable. Have her or someone who knows what they're doing reinsert the cable into the motherboard.

radicaljay:

Gudday bros and sis,  My laptop screeen suddenly stoped displaying, once in a while it comes up, some specific keypads seize too and when they work, thgey all come alive at the same time and seize at the same time, even my battery doesnt charge anymore, if plugged for ten hours, it still doesnt charge. the laptop on only on direct current, please help analyse this situation,  thanks in anticipation,
Hmm. It's weird that so much is going wrong at once. Maybe the motherboard is failing.  undecided
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kaydkay(m): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2011
Hello Guys,

I bought an Engenius 5611p Wireless Access Point (Outdoor) in July. Unfortunately rain water got into it (I positioned the antanea area facing up instead of down).

The problem now is when I connect it to my computer, the LAN connection breaks off every 2 second. The Power light is up which means it is not beyond repairs, I have dried it in the sun for like 2weeks now but no show.

Can anybody help a brother out to get a solution or can someone direct me to anybody that can do the repairs.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by oilepo(m): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2011
Hi,someone help,my DVD multi recorder does not write or burn cd,vcd or dvd. When I try to write or burn material the software gives a message that the process is complete successfully.But when I reinsert the cd,vcd or dvd,it reads empty cd.vcd or dvd.What is the problem?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Valentinooo: 2:02am On Aug 09, 2011
Each time I open my system to an angle that is greater than 90 degree, I noticed that the screen will start showing different colours to cover any page I open. When the angle is less than 90 degree (I mean when trying to close it, but not totally closed) the screen will be normal again. If I try to open it again, it will start showing the offensive colours again. Is the screen bad? Pls guys help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by opad22u: 9:06am On Aug 09, 2011
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN REPAIR A DAMAGED IPOD NANO SCREEN? I would be so happy to know the price and location. Thanx
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gogetter09(m): 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2011
PLEASE I NEED A ROUTER THAT CAN TRAVEL UP TO 1000 METERS RANGE RADIUS ,, 2.4GHZ

OR HOW CAN A ROUTER TO REACH A DISTANCE OF 1000METERS,,
PLEASE I NEED HELP

IF YOU DO HAVE ANY IN MIND,, PLEASE REFER ME
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by omega25red(m): 3:14am On Aug 10, 2011
you will need a repeater. the issue with these is the longer the distance the more you have signal issues but the repeaters do work.
gogetter09:

PLEASE I NEED A ROUTER THAT CAN TRAVEL UP TO 1000 METERS RANGE RADIUS ,, 2.4GHZ

OR HOW CAN A ROUTER TO REACH A DISTANCE OF 1000METERS,,
PLEASE I NEED HELP

IF YOU DO HAVE ANY IN MIND,, PLEASE REFER ME
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by omega25red(m): 3:16am On Aug 10, 2011
opad22u:

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN REPAIR A DAMAGED IPOD NANO SCREEN? I would be so happy to know the price and location. Thanx
if we knew your location that would help with folks providing info. if in u.s or u.k go to your nearest apple store
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by omega25red(m): 3:20am On Aug 10, 2011
Valentinooo:

Each time I open my system to an angle that is greater than 90 degree, I noticed that the screen will start showing different colours to cover any page I open. When the angle is less than 90 degree (I mean when trying to close it, but not totally closed) the screen will be normal again. If I try to open it again, it will start showing the offensive colours again. Is the screen bad? Pls guys help
right under the hinge of the laptop monitor there is a connector which is a metal piece that clicks back and fort. when you open your monitor too wide you are probably disconnecting the metal piece which results in the funky colors you see. stop opening the monitor past the 90 degrees because you could burn out the video card. and when you do just press down right at the hinge plate area.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by omega25red(m): 3:25am On Aug 10, 2011
oilepo:

Hi,someone help,my DVD multi recorder does not write or burn cd,vcd or dvd. When I try to write or burn material the software gives a message that the process is complete successfully.But when I reinsert the cd,vcd or dvd,it reads empty cd.vcd or dvd.What is the problem?
one thing you can trip is to find a third party software online like roxio to use to burn your cd,dvd etc. try that and see if anything changes and get back to us.

by the way i think you can download a free trial or free version on downlaod.com

best
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Twinsoris(m): 7:20am On Aug 10, 2011
Thanks all4naija i give a try.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Solomon123(m): 6:39am On Aug 11, 2011
what is application packages in computer[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by yomade007(m): 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2011
Dell precision/m60,

I no my lappy today nd it display this msg
(The proceduce entry point object stubless Client29 could not be located in the dynamic link library ole32.dll.)

OK.

When i press okay,
it display another msg,

Log on to windons
User name --user
Password---------

I never used any password on dis pc,

Dat all pls help me out !

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2011
^^^^
Check if there is another option on the Username before going about anything else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (1232) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.