Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1294105 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (1225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kaysalas(m): 7:56am On Oct 09, 2012
Kaysalas: hi guys, thanks for the ever prompt response i get from you all in the house. please i noticed that anytime i try to open and watch youtube videos it always tell me an error occurred please try again later and i am unable to watch. especially videos links that form subjects of discussion on nairaland. abeg guys how do i fix this problem?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by primeson1(m): 11:02am On Oct 09, 2012
@adetwin,@deji2009, av done it and it worked oooo.....thanks so much. I can now browse with no hitch. I think d problem began wen my system booted and it says checking one NSTC file and it took lon bfor d windows start-up screen came up. After dat it wiped off all my applications, anti-virus, bluetooh,tera copy, itunes,sound driver,useb driver,etc. And am still unable to use my bluetooth now cos wen i wnt to use it, it says one file is missing. I have d setup file of dd bluetooth on d system anyway, so i tried to open it again and it says "setupdiu.exe" file is missing. Pls kindly be of my help guys.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 3RNEST(m): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
system refuse to boot my hd.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by wonlasewonimi: 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2012
3RNEST: system refuse to boot my hd.

ok thanks for the information.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2012

Be specific
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2012
primeson1: @adetwin,@deji2009, av done it and it worked oooo.....thanks so much. I can now browse with no hitch. I think d problem began wen my system booted and it says checking one NSTC file and it took lon bfor d windows start-up screen came up. After dat it wiped off all my applications, anti-virus, bluetooh,tera copy, itunes,sound driver,useb driver,etc. And am still unable to use my bluetooth now cos wen i wnt to use it, it says one file is missing. I have d setup file of dd bluetooth on d system anyway, so i tried to open it again and it says "setupdiu.exe" file is missing. Pls kindly be of my help guys.

The Bluetooth setup is corrupt and unreadable
by the computer. uninstall it from cotrol panel
just liek you did to your dongle and redownload
the software from the bluetooth manufacturer website
and test it. I had a feeling you're using toshiba
and you have the bluetoothstack installed as this is
common on toshiba
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by primeson1(m): 12:10am On Oct 11, 2012
@deji2009, sure am using toshiba c660 laptop, i will do dat asap and giv u feedback. Its just dat dis bluetooth stack is over 60mb, e go tey bfor e download finish. Tanx anyway, i ll get it downloaded.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by abdakeem(m): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2012
Good afternoon! My laptop asking for product key, OP is vista ultimate!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by moonraker(m): 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
abdakeem: Good afternoon! My laptop asking for product key, OP is vista ultimate!

And you want someeone to give that to you here??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Chikebrain: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
abdakeem: Good afternoon! My laptop asking for product key, OP is vista ultimate!

moonraker:

And you want someone to give that to you here??
Lolz, nobody can post that here else they'll get banned

Abdakeem, chat with me live on www.louisint.2itb.com so i could help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by abdakeem(m): 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
moonraker:

And you want someeone to give that to you here??

i dont undastand it,cus it has never happen before!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by abdakeem(m): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
[quote author=Chikebrain]

d site is not a ok!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Chikebrain: 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
[quote author=abdakeem][/quote]
Sorry i didn't spell it correctly. Try and visit it again, i just modified it. You could also add me up on yahoomessenger on chike.louis@yahoo.com
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jeffstone(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
When i'm opening any notepad file downloaded from any website then my pc restarts automatically . Can anyone answer my query?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Chikebrain: 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2012
jeffstone: When i opening any notepad file downloaded from any website then my pc restarts automatically . Can anyone answer my query?

Does it automatically restart your system? Elaborate more on the issue
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jeffstone(m): 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
For example: Assume there is some sample source code on any file sharing site. After downloading the the text version of code when i click the notepad file my pc restarts.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by teejanjan: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2012
I really need help,any time i have have files on my flash and i try to open it on my pc,everything will turn to picture,pls house what can i do
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by toblosky(m): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
I was using my system yesterday all of a sudden the monitor just went off.i didnt hit or neither did it fall .its just blank but the power lights will show anytime i power it on.Pls whats might be the course of it?The system is Hp compaq nx7300
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by OMOADEX1: 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2012
Pls kindly help me ooooo. I bought a dell deskstop last two week and i formated it yesterday the problem now is the screen resolution is not like before. It display big character and i have try to adjust it but all is the same pls help ooooooo
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2012
OMO_ADEX: Pls kindly help me ooooo. I bought a dell deskstop last two week and i formated it yesterday the problem now is the screen resolution is not like before. It display big character and i have try to adjust it but all is the same pls help ooooooo

1 Identify your own PC Make and Model Number e.g. DELL Optiplex 755

2 Check to be sure its need a video software driver
click start, run and type in devmgmt.msc pres enter
Can you spot any yellow sign on display adaptor, possible more?

3 expand the + sign for video or display adaptors

4 Visit the manufacturer website

5 Look for driver and support section

6 Locate the drivers speific to your PC

5 download the video grapgics driver
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
toblosky: I was using my system yesterday all of a sudden the monitor just went off.i didnt hit or neither did it fall .its just blank but the power lights will show anytime i power it on.Pls whats might be the course of it?The system is Hp compaq nx7300

ATX Reset

ATX reset, Basically
this just resets the power supply in your computer and
in most cases can solve some power issues.

How to perform an ATX reset:

Disconnect the power from your computer.
If possible remove the battery and external devices.
Hold the power button for about 15 seconds
Put the battery back in the computer
Reconnect the power
Press the power button to turn on your computer

If no joy and you have NEPA light repeat it these steps and
connect charger only no battery then test

If this does not solve the power issue it may be the hardware
its self which is faulty and will need repairing or replacing.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
teejanjan: I really need help,any time i have have files on my flash and i try to open it on my pc,everything will turn to picture,pls house what can i do

Computer problem is the process of eliminating one thing from the other.

Therefore, I advice that you test the flash drive on another computer
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
jeffstone: When i'm opening any notepad file downloaded from any website then my pc restarts automatically . Can anyone answer my query?
Open the notepad on another computer and this would reveal the culprit.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2012
primeson1: @deji2009, sure am using toshiba c660 laptop, i will do dat asap and giv u feedback. Its just dat dis bluetooth stack is over 60mb, e go tey bfor e download finish. Tanx anyway, i ll get it downloaded.

open system properties by clickig start
to your right my computer or computer

click system properties at the top

look at system type

make sure you download either 64 bit or
32 bit bluetooth software
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebukah: 4:27am On Oct 13, 2012
Kaysalas: hi guys, thanks for the ever prompt response i get from you all in the house. please i noticed that anytime i try to open and watch youtube videos it always tell me an error occurred please try again later and i am unable to watch. especially videos links that form subjects of discussion on nairaland. abeg guys how do i fix this problem?
try re-installing ur flash player
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebukah: 4:32am On Oct 13, 2012
hv u tried it on anoda system?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebukah: 4:43am On Oct 13, 2012
Mikkyphaton:
it doesnt the only thing is that it show light u know all around the laptop including the power light and of recent i have noticed it came on(started) but i have to press the power button for quite a long time unlike b4.
if it continues,u wud hv 2 check ur RAM
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebukah: 4:46am On Oct 13, 2012
OPEYEMI AD: kudos to you guys
please i don't know wether my question has been ask before and answer if so kindly direct me to the page
My Dvd Writer is selecting Disc, it will recognize some but not recognize some at time if recognize it will show empty disc
ur writer is probably weak! U may nid 2 replace it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jeffstone(m): 5:59am On Oct 13, 2012
deji2009:
Open the notepad on another computer and this would reveal the culprit.

When the same file i open with right click. The file opens and i can view the code or content of the file. Is this an virus issue? If yes then which Antivirus software is best to tackle such problems?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by leunamme93(m): 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2012
Pls i nid the product key for microsoft 2007. Here is my email: leunamma93@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lovelyS(m): 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2012
e90: hi,
Pls,my laptop is taking longer time to boot,it takes up to 5(five)minutes,after which it will show "close program or check for a solution online later"i then click close program,which the computer now opens fully,....pls was dthe possible solution.
Contact.amenjumaigho@yahoo.com

Using a registry cleaner can clean up your computer and then make your computer faster,Why?the reason is that there may be some regsitry errors and remnant,corrupt files and temp files in your computer to cause "computer slow".
Everytime you install and uninstall software on your computer and surfing online you create junk in the computer registry.over time, the registry can grow to enormous proportions, especially if the various programs you've installed do not do a good job of deleting and/or updating it's Registry entries.You need to scan and clean your computer with registry cleaner to make it fast.Good Regisry Cleaner will improve your computer and Internet performance dramatically!
There are some comparison and review of TOP 5 registry cleaners.
http://www.make-pc-fast.info/
You can download and scan your computer for free.

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (1225) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.