Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,462 members, 7,908,331 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:54 AM

Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (279737 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Advice On Visa Appeal / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (116) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2007
@cutemoi

don't worry. you will be called. just make sure you keep emailing them and call them at least once a week. their phone lines might be engaged and you might be put on hold for long, just make sure you have sufficient credit on your phone and you know your visa appeal reference number. they might respond to your first email and ignore subsequent emails, so the best approach is through phone calls. if by the third week of july, you do not hear from them, let me know. i'll give you another approach on how to ''get'' their attention.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by mrpataki(m): 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2007
@ cutemoi,

I will leave you in the hands of funkybaby, since she is the advocate of pressure sustainance on the British High Commission. grin grin grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by casperc100: 6:30am On Jul 09, 2007
@funkybaby,,, i'm happy to see ur reply ,,,, i will try to be more patient, thanks, i am thinking to call them in the next few days to know what happened?, cool
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by liliana(f): 10:09am On Jul 09, 2007
@funkybaby,
I will look into the matter.Thanks for replying.I will try to call some schools and find out the real position of things.
@VOR,
Knew u were joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Met ur son?!I met him online,the day u were feeding him.Thank God he is fine.Thanks for ur reply.I surely will let you know when i would be coming over because i really need that grand reception grin grin grin
Please can u also help me find out the how i would pay my school fees(as a citiizen or an international student) while i try my best here?
I know dis would be a digression from the usual but please i beg of u.
I await ur reply,
Thanks
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by VOR(m): 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2007
liliana:

Please can u also help me find out the how i would pay my school fees(as a citiizen or an international student) while i try my best here?
I know this would be a digression from the usual but please i beg of u.
I await your reply,
Thanks

Liliana

As I am no longer a student I am not sure what entails
with regards to fees etc. I'm sure if you use one of the
search engines freely available you will be able to get an
answer to your question.

Alternatively why not pose the question on the nairaland
education forum.

Good luck.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by guseman(m): 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2007
@vor, funkybaby,mr pataki .
i will like to ask if it is possible to go the HC with another admission letter for another school because my guy has gotten another admission from another school apart from the one he used to apply with, will they still give him the visa?
but the stresed that he must come to their office with same admission letter with the same course he earlier apply with.
Is it wise to change the school now?
pls clarify issues abeg
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2007
@guseman

if your friend wants that visa, he had better go to BHC with the CURRENT admission letter for the SAME course for the SAME school with which he won the appeal. anything else, na him know o !

i have heard that it is possible to change schools ON GETTING TO UK. ie. you get visa from Nigeria for example to study at University of Manchester but on getting to the UK, if UNiversity of Greenwich accepts you, you can collect your fees back from Uni. of Mancheter (if its not to late and it is in line with their refund policy) and then go at school at Greenwich. Like i said, i am not sure of how true this is or of it has any futire effects for example, incase you want to extend your visa or something, but i have heard from relaible sources that people do. If i am wrong, VOR, mrpataki, should able to shed more light on this.

@mrpataki
of course. i believe in HARASSING bhc. grin wink, especially via emails and calls. the fact is that they will never hang up the phone on you, you know the british with their courtesy, manners and all,
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by guseman(m): 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2007
@funkybaby
thanks so much for the advise.
i really appreciate your comments
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by mrpataki(m): 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2007
@ Funkybaby,
Seriously, I do not have a penchant for putting pressures on those peeps. Yes you could send a mail or call sometimes but when it gets too much, they get confused.

I actually know a case where the BHC kept calling this guy I handled his case sometimes back, everyday of the week (Mon-Fri) to come pick up his Visa! Without putting pressure on the BHC at all! Infact he had to tell them he is already coming before they could stop the call!

Let them put the pressure, dont put the pressure on them, except in emergency cases.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by shobaby(f): 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2007
hey peeps!
i am glad to inform you of yet another success story on this forum. 2 months ago, i told you guys about an unfair denial for my son and i by BHC(dependant visa). i wrote them a letter requesting a review and i was called on the 10th of july, i went there on the 11th and i collected the visas today. i can now join my husband in the UK.

at this point i would like to say thanks for all your contributions to my cause. this is indeed a wonderful forum and i'm glad to be a part of it. i look forward to more success stories in the nearest future.

many thanks.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Tats(m): 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2007
@Shobaby,
Congrats on your success. Wish you a good time in the UK. Welcome in advance.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by VOR(m): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2007
Shobaby

I was particularly happy to hear of your success,
given that I thought the decision to refuse you
was non sustainable in the first place.

Thanks for letting us know what benefits this forum
does bring to all.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by balarabe01(m): 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2007
hi guys is'nt any one interested in business?
i am a student in a university i am doing an online business, and iam making 4king bucks (not yahoo) lipsrsealed
since i broke up with my ex , ihave had so much courage.
pls talk businesspls
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Tats(m): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2007
balarabe01:

hi guys is'nt any one interested in business?
i am a student in a university i am doing an online business, and iam making 4king bucks (not yahoo) lipsrsealed
since i broke up with my ex , ihave had so much courage.
please talk businesspls

Pls go and post this in the business thread and not here.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 14, 2007
Hi all

I'm back

Been really busy at work

So to Akolawole, & VOR if you could dig up my earlier posts

These are the details of the last refusal

Be warned its long (ABBREVIATIONS ARE MINE)

U HAV APPLIED FOR AN ENTRY CLEARANCE TO THE UK AS A VISITOR, I HAV CAREFULLY CONSIDERED UR APPLICATION ON THE BASIS OF UR PASSPORT, APPLICATION FORM AND THE PAPERS U HAV PROVIDED. U HAV DECLARED THAT THE INFO U HAVE GIVEN IS COMPLETE AND TRUE TO THE BEST OF UR KNOWLEDGE. I ACKNOWLEDGE THE IMPORTANCE OF FAMILY VISITS IN MAINTAINING TIES AND II HAVE THERE4 GIVEN UR APPLICATION CAREFUL CONSIDERATION . I DO NOT DOUBT THAT UR SPONSOR IN THE UK MAY WELL B A CREDIBLE WITNESS BUT I AM ALSO MINDFUL THAT GUARANTEES BY A SPONSOR R NOT ENFORCABLE IN UK LAW AND THERE4 CANNOT BE ACCEPTED AS EVIDENCEOF ANAPPLICANTS INTENTIONS.
IT SHUD BE NOTED THAT THE IMMIGRATION RULES REQUIRE ME TO BE SATISFIED ABT UR INTENTIONS AND NOT THOSE OF UR SPONSOR . FURTHERMORE I AM NOT I AM NOT SATISFIED THAT A THIRD PARTY EVEN A CLOSE REALTIVE CUD GUARANTEE UR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CONDITIONS ATTACHED TO YOUR ENTRY TO THE UK. I AM NOT SATISFIED ON THE BALANCE OF PROBABILITIES THAT UR APPLICATION MEETS THE REQUREMNTS OF PARA 41 OF THE IMMIGRATION RULES (HC 395) FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS

1. U HAVE SUBMITTED UR PASSPORT ALONG WITH UR APPLICATION, ANOMALIES AND INCONSISTENCIES IN THIS DOCUMENT HAVE LED ME TO CONLCUDE ON THE BALANCE OF PROBABILITIES THAT THE LANDING STAMPS CANNOT BE RELIED UPON AS SATISFACTORY EVIDENCE OF UR PREVIOUS TRAVEL HISTORY. THIS CAUSES ME TO DOUBT YOUR TRUE MOTIVATION FOR VISITING THE UK AND SERIUOSLY UNDERMINES THE CREDIBILITY OF THIS APPLICATION. IN THE LIGHT OF THIS I AM NOT SATISFIED U R GENUINELY SEEKING ENTRY TO THE UK AS A VISITOR FOR A PERIOD NOT EXCEEDING SIX MONTHS AS REQUIRED BY PARA 41 (I) OF HC 395.

U HAV NOT PROVIDED SATISFACTORY EVIENCE TO CONFIRM UR EMPLOYMENT , PERSONAL INCOME OR SAVINGS OR TO VERIFY UR PARENTS PERSONAL FINANCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES IN NIGERIA. IN VIEW OF THE DOUBTS SURROUNDING UR PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES. IAM NOT SATISFIED THAT U R GENUINELY SEEKING ENTRY TO THE UK AS A VISITOR FOR A PERIOD NOT EXCEEDING 6 MONTHS AS REQUIRED BY PARA 41 (I) OF HC 395

I AM NOT SATISFIED FROM THE EVIDENCE PRESENTED THAT THE PROPOSED COST OF THIS VISIT IS PROPORTIONATE TO UR O UR PARENTS PERSONAL FIANANCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES IN NIGERIA . UR FAILURE TO OFFER A SATISFACTORY EXPLANATION AS TO WHY U WANT TO SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON A SHORT TRIP CASTS DOUBT ON UR TRUE INTENTIONS. GIVEN UR FAMILY AND ECONOMIC CIRCUMSTANCES ON THE BALANCE OF PROBABILITIES I AM NOT SATISFIED THAT U WUD SPEND SO MUCH ON A TRIP TO THE UK FOR THE REASON GIVEN. I AM THERE4 NOT SATISFIED THAT U HAV EXPLAINED THE TRU REASON FOR UR VISIT . IN THE LIGHT OF THIS I AM NOT SATISFIED THAT U WILL BE ABLE TO MAINTAIN AND ACCOMMODATE URSELF ADEQUATELY OUT OF RESOURCES AVAILABLE TO U WITHOUT RECOURSE TO PUBLIC FUNDS OR TAKING EMPLOYMENT, AS REQUIRED BY PARAGRAPHS 41 (III) AND (VI) OF HC 395. NOR AM I SATISFIED THAT U R GENUINELY SEEKING ENTRY TO THE UK AS A VISITOR FOR A PERIOD NOT EXCEEDING 6 MONTHS AS REQUIRED BY PARA 41 (I) OF HC 395 AND THAT U INTEND TO LEAVE THE UK AT THE END OF THE PERIOD OF THE VISIT AS STATED BY U AS REQUIRED BY PARA 41 (II) OF HC 395.

I MUST TAKE INTO ACCOUNT OF UR PERSONAL AND ECONOMIC CIRCUMSTANCES IN NIGERIA WHEN COMING TO MY DECISION. I NOTE THAT U HAV PROVIDED NO SATISFACTORY EVIDENCE OF UR FINANCIAL OR DOMESTIC STATUS IN NIGERIA . U HAV FAILED TO DEMONSTRATE THAT U HAVE SUFFICIENT CLOSE TIES IN NIGERIA.GIVEN SUCH INADEQUATE EVIDENCE REGARDING UR CIRCUMSTANCES IN NIGERIA , I AM NOT SATISFIED THAT THESE ARE SUCH AS TO ENCOURAGE UR PROMPT DEPARTURE FROM THE UK AS STATED . I AM NOT SATISFIED U R SATISFACTORILY ESTABLISHED IN THIS COUNTRY OR HAVE DEMONSTRATED STRONG TIES TO IT. I CAN THUS NOT BE SATISFIED ON THE BALANCE OF PROBABILITIES THAT U INTEND TO LEAVE THE UK AT THE END OF UR PROPOSED TRIP. IN THE LIGHT OF THIS I AM NOT SATISFIED U R GENUINELY SEEKING ENTRY TO THE UK FOR A PERIOD NOT EXCEEDING SIX MONTHS AS REQUIRED BY RULE 41(i) OF HC395 AND THAT U INTEND TO LEAVE AT THE END OF THE PERIOD OF THE VISIT AS STATED BY YOU AS REQUIRED BY RULE 41(II) OF HC 395

IN REACHING MY DECISION, I HAVE ALSO TAKEN ACCOUNT OF THE HUMAN RIGHTS ACT. WHILST I ACCEPT THAT THIS DECISION LIMITED INTERFERENCE WITH ARTICLE 8 . I REMIND MYSELF THAT IT IS A QUALIFIED RIGHT AND I AM SATISFIED THAT THE DECISION IS JUSTIFIED AND PROPORTIONATE IN THE INTERESTS OF MAINTAINING AN EFEECTIVE IMMIGRATION CONTROL. I AM ALSO AWARE OF THE FACT THAT THERE IS NOTHING IN ENGLISH LAW WHICH PROHIBITS THE SPONSOR FROM TRAVELLING TO NIGERIA AND ENJOYING FAMILY LIFE WITH YOU IN THAT COUNTRY

Some history

Lived in the UK when i was younger 6-11 yrs old, my dad worked as an expatriate in the uk
returned with family to start secondary school
parents still travelled regularly but I only went when again when i was 13

Applied for 6 months visa in 2003(9yrs later) was given travelled stayed 3+ months
In 2004 applied for WHM visa , was refused, it was an interview the ECO basically accused me of lying abt my intentions to return etc. was horrible interview

appealed the decision, hearing was set for Jan 2005, was denied, appealed again in feb was denied.

Didnt hav a good job during this period, finally started new job late 2006, then my cousin in US was to get married dec 2006 and the christmas/new year workfree days gave me opportunity to travel so I applied for UK and US visa . I got US visa but UK was denied.

Which brings me to the above 'epistle' from the ECO. Please note in this recent application i submitted
1. Employment letter with my salary / allowance stated
2. Photocopy of my ID card
3.My mums statement of account saving and current (didnt use mine becos there was 'no' money it so to speak besides paerents were paying for the trip and my dad was in the US already)

I appealed this refusal too but its been 6 months and i have not been contacted concerning date for hearing etc.

Now my annual leave is coming up soon and I'm consdierinf reapplying

ADVICE please

Its a long post , forgive me
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by DisGuy: 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2007
why don't you visit the US or some other European countries, if you have families in the uk you can plan to meet in france/spain or italy or beautiful prague  undecided
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 15, 2007
@disguy

u make it sound like its hopeless

anyway i'm not a criminal neither do intend to abscond

I'll need the visa sooner or later because eventually work will send me on training for a variety of courses; I just want to get rid of all this baggage angry

Mind you i'm not desperate, not in the least
I have only applied for UK visa twice in 4 years(read posts), I just feel (in fact I know) that all this is UNFAIR assessment of my person my ECO's who are basing their judgments on presumption

Its a case of my 'innocence breaking forth as the dawn, and the justice of my cause as bright as the noon day sun'
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by hucarson(m): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2007
@ Salsera,

dayuuuum, i feel your pain!!!!!!!!! some people have so much abused the system that they have queered the pitch for even the genuine applicants

why don't u seek for a students visa? i think it gives a cutting edge to convince the ECO that u have got good intentions.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by VOR(m): 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2007
Salsera,

What efforts have you made to obtain feedback regarding
your appeal from the AIT?

In my opinion it is highly unlikely you will be granted a visit visa
whilst there is a pending appeal against the refusal of such a visa.
You really need to resolve the status of your appeal first.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2007
@VOR

wow, so its advisable to find out the status of the appeal first

Okay

I'll just call the number in the AIT appeal form guide

I actually filed the form through a relative who is to represent me at the hearing but i'm surprised that i nor him have heard anything till date.

But i heard that there is a backlog of appeals now do u think that's why its taking this long
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by VOR(m): 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2007
salsera:

@VOR

wow, so its advisable to find out the status of the appeal first

Okay

I'll just call the number in the AIT appeal form guide

I actually filed the form through a relative who is to represent me at the hearing but i'm surprised that i nor him have heard anything till date.

But i heard that there is a backlog of appeals now do u think that's why its taking this long

That is quite possibly the reason, but rather than sit and speculate there is no harm
in giving them a ring and letting them tell you that is the reason for the delay.
I would also ask them at the same time whether they can give you an indication as to when
it will be heard.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2007
@Salsera

You compel me out of my Holiday.

Let me send the Sport guys back to their section first grin

Dis Guy:

why don't you visit the US or some other European countries, if you have families in the uk you can plan to meet in france/spain or italy or beautiful prague undecided

I will take this as joke sha

hucarson:

why don't u seek for a students visa? i think it gives a cutting edge to convince the ECO that u have got good intentions.

Student visa for what?

Lord Jesus!

She intend to visit and NOTHING MORE.

Is there any crime in applying for visitor's visa?

What is the big deal about this UK sef?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 12:12am On Jul 16, 2007
@Salsera

With your Rich immigration history and documents submitted, you should get the visa easily.

Even if you were refused, why on earth are you losing the appeal.

DEFINITELY something is wrong "behind the scene".

Even though every single application has its own merit but we need to look at the PAST to shape the FUTURE.

1) Was it Oral or Paper appeal?

2) Who wrote the grounds of appeal?

3) Is the person your UK HOST?

4) Is he competent to write the G of A ?

I will not be available here but we can exchange emails on the matter IF NEED BE.

So much questions i will like to ask you on this matter.

@VOR

She can always apply for visa at any time even if she has a pending appeal but may be asked to withdraw the appeal when the ECO intend to grant the visa.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by DisGuy: 1:37am On Jul 16, 2007
salsera:

@disguy

u make it sound like its hopeless

anyway I'm not a criminal neither do intend to abscond

I'll need the visa sooner or later because eventually work will send me on training for a variety of courses; I just want to get rid of all this baggage angry

Mind you i'm not desperate, not in the least
I have only applied for UK visa twice in 4 years(read posts), I just feel (in fact I know) that all this is UNFAIR assessment of my person my ECO's who are basing their judgments on presumption

Its a case of my 'innocence breaking forth as the dawn, and the justice of my cause as bright as the noon day sun'
hmm not that it is hopeless its just sounds so painful as in what the fk else do they want, i mean its so annoying that people have abused the system so much that proving yourself is another wahala. . . .

I will take this as joke sha
no not a joke at all thats exactly what i will do i dont do stress I'll accept the fact the system is rotten and head somewhere else for a visit!

What is the big deal about this UK sef?

if thats the case why do you think what i said was a joke? undecided
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Jackal(m): 1:43am On Jul 16, 2007
@ Dis Guy,

Akola is a born pessimist.
He is so anti-British its not true.
Akola has done a great campaign to discourage Nigerians to stay out of UK but he stays in the UK 6 months of every year.
I can't work it out in me head.
He was asking what makes UK special as if it is comparabke to Nigeria in any way.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 2:10am On Jul 16, 2007
@Jackal_Hucarson

Well Well cry cry cry

@Jackal

## Somebody intend to apply for UK Visit visa but you are asking her to apply for Student one? Why?

She is not one of those your people who is desperate to stay in UK

For God sake, Do you think everyone want to stay in UK?

She got every opportunity to overstay then but she didnt

She has been to Yankee but she never stay there.

Its that obvious that she is not an Economic immigrant LIKE YOU AND HUCA grin

@Intruders

This thread is a blessing to all, please go back to your own thread.

We dont want Off topic here.

@Salsera

Will be expecting your mail or you can chat with me as well
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Tats(m): 2:17am On Jul 16, 2007
Akolawole:

Ever heard of environmental immigrant grin .
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Jackal(m): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2007
@ Akolawole,

She was advised to try other visa because it is obvious the visitor's visa ain't working.
The Student's visa might work out for her instead of her wasting ample time and money on a wretched visitor's visa.
No one is saying she's desperate to come to UK but i'd say she's more than desperate to come to the UK. The number of attempts clearly shows this lady wants to leave Nigeria and have a change of environment.

Why are u talking like a novice?
U said she had an opportunity to overstay but she didn't.
Who would wanna overstay with a Visitor's visa in the UK of today where Police would soon be given the powers to question anyone on the streets and check on his/her immigration status?
Jackal an economic immigrant? I am having a laff.
Akola, u are the one that has got many businesses here and milking this country out and evading taxes. So who is the economic immigrant?
The arm of the law will catch up wiv u one day. grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by DisGuy: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2007
lol dont mind him when he is not eating amala with adedibu in ibadan he is busy chatting up jamaican ladies in london, agbaya. hope uve not rented out ur N.I to some unsuspecting ibadan boy paying u commission tongue
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by VOR(m): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2007
Akolawole:

@VOR

She can always apply for visa at any time even if she has a pending appeal but may be asked to withdraw the appeal when the ECO intend to grant the visa.

Ako

Yes, nothing stops anyone applying for a UK visa at anytime.
However, one would be throwing away good money if you applied
knowing that your chances of getting it are next to zilch.

Salsera has not had much luck so far, so if she applied now, especially
in light of the pending appeal, why would the outcome be any different?
Especially if her personal circumstances have not changed radically for the better
since the last application.

I would bet my bottom dollar that if there is a valid appeal pending she
would be told to await the outcome of the appeal first.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Jackal(m): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2007
@ Dis Guy,

I wldn't be surprised if Akola rents out his NI to unsuspecting Ibadan dudes as u suggested.
No one knows what Akola is doing in the UK.
The last thing he told me was his businesses are here and without the UK his business will suffer.
However, he has advised everyone that Nigeria is a better place to be than the UK.
Akola is a plonker!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2007
Akolawole:

@Jackal_Hucarson

Well Well cry cry cry

@Jackal

## Somebody intend to apply for UK Visit visa but you are asking her to apply for Student one? Why?

She is not one of those your people who is desperate to stay in UK

For God sake, Do you think everyone want to stay in UK?

She got every opportunity to overstay then but she didnt

She has been to Yankee but she never stay there.

@Intruders

This thread is a blessing to all, please go back to your own thread.

We don't want Off topic here.

@Salsera

Will be expecting your mail or you can chat with me as well

will send the mail ASAP

@ALL
I repeat I AM NOT desperate okay
so the issue of a student visa does not come in
for what

I actually love living in Nigeria I just think the two refusals were unjust

I am begining to agree that my problem has been in filing the appeal as well as my representatives

@VOR

I called AIT they said they do not have any record of having recieved my forms undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (116)

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.