Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,290 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:00 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12032081 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) ... (16410) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 10:41am On Mar 13, 2017
Ex-Watford Star Ighalo Clarifies : I Am Not The Substantive Captain Of Changchun Yatai

Changchun Yatai marquee signing Odion Ighalo has revealed that he is not the substantive captain of the Chinese Super League club.

In the first two games in the top-flight, the former Watford star was handed the captain armband’s by manager Lee Jang-soo fueling speculation that he is now the leader of the team on the pitch.

“I am not the captain of Changchun Yatai, but for the last two games I did captain the team, ” Ighalo told allnigeriasoccer.com.

“The (substantive) captain played both matches. ”

Though Ighalo has played down the possibility of being appointed as substantive skipper of Changchun Yatai, he is now new to responsibilities, having captained the Nigerian U20 national team at the Fifa Under 20 World Cup in 2009.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel

http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=22350
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 10:43am On Mar 13, 2017
Gbolahan Salami Scores Sixth Goal Of The Season, Red Card Appeal Successful

Kuopion Palloseura failed to advance to the next round of the Suomen Cup after a 4-2 loss to FC Honka at the Savon Sanomat Areena on Sunday evening.

Three days before the encounter, KuPS were handed a boost with news that Nigeria international Gbolahan Salami would be allowed to face Honka after their red card appeal to the Finnish League was successful.

The former Shooting Stars and Warri Wolves man had been sent off against Ilves on March 7 and handed a two-game ban in the process, which was later overturned.

After missing a couple of chances that would have changed the outcome of the match, Salami managed to reduce the deficit to 3-1, his sixth goal in the competition this season, after 66 minutes.

In the group phase, the Nigerian hit target in games against JJK (2), Mikkelin (2) and FC Lahti.

Out-of-favour Super Eagles defender Azubuike Egwuekwe put in a full shift and was cautioned in the 37th minute.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel

http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=22348
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 11:58am On Mar 13, 2017
TapDance:

What match was that and who were the top midfielders.

Funny logic so we are using one match to judge a players quality, Mikel has consistently shown over his career he's nothing but a dumb ox, leave it at that.
Pls talk football and stop being a hater.Haba dump ox to a player who had over 10 years career at top Club.

My man there are ways to make a comment even if u don't like a player but using dumb ox is out of it.

Pls go back to Tiajin Teda website and read what d coach said on how Mikel voluntarily played CB or are u saying there are players in Teda team better than Mikel in d midfield.

Honestly i don't like people who always based their analysis on hatred than football reasoning.

Mikel going to China is not something i cherish but coming here to spread thrash about d player is uncalled for

What i expect from u is like is it good for Super Eagle for Mikel to be playing CB for his club and CM for Eagles,then guys in d house w give their opinions.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
what has been the fate of the aforementioned quartet?
Agreed they have succeeded in going abroad and they will be more helpful to their families back in Nigeria.

But let's stick to the context here.

TheGoodJoe:
Players like Egwueke, Uzoenyi, Mba and Obaobona might not have left the Shores of this country if not Keshi's faith in the home based players. Egwueke's performance against South Africa when we went two goals down was amazing. He was virtually the only one in defence.

I have repeatedly said that the challenges Africans face in Europe makes it difficult for accelerated growth. So, judging players by their clubs is not an ideal situation to judge their talents.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
TheGoodJoe:
Players like Egwueke, Uzoenyi, Mba and Obaobona might not have left the Shores of this country if not Keshi's faith in the home based players. Egwueke's performance against South Africa when we went two goals down was amazing. He was virtually the only one in defence.

I have repeatedly said that the challenges Africans face in Europe makes it difficult for accelerated growth. So, judging players by their clubs is not an ideal situation to judge their talents.
Yes Keshi really tried for d home based players just like Clemens Westerhoff who showed faith in d likes of Finidi George,Dan Amokachie,Ajibade Babalade,Abdul Sule,Ben Iroha.

Truly there is need for Rohr to look inward and discovered home based who are ready to compete with d foreign ones especially in our defence.

Thegoodjoe,Egwueke's performance against South Africa,pls i differ with your opinion coz d guy was a flopped in that match.Check out South Africa goals,Egwueke and Omeruo ruined us that day.Also Musa was a culprit missing two cleared chances in early stage of d match.Thanks to Aluko for saving d day.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
TheGoodJoe:
Players like Egwueke, Uzoenyi, Mba and Obaobona might not have left the Shores of this country if not Keshi's faith in the home embarassed[size=8pt][/size]based players. Egwueke's performance against South Africa when we went two goals down was amazing. He was virtually the only one in defence.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
terzurum5:
Gbolahan Salami Scores Sixth Goal Of The Season, Red Card Appeal Successful

Kuopion Palloseura failed to advance to the next round of the Suomen Cup after a 4-2 loss to FC Honka at the Savon Sanomat Areena on Sunday evening.

Three days before the encounter, KuPS were handed a boost with news that Nigeria international Gbolahan Salami would be allowed to face Honka after their red card appeal to the Finnish League was successful.

The former Shooting Stars and Warri Wolves man had been sent off against Ilves on March 7 and handed a two-game ban in the process, which was later overturned.

After missing a couple of chances that would have changed the outcome of the match, Salami managed to reduce the deficit to 3-1, his sixth goal in the competition this season, after 66 minutes.

In the group phase, the Nigerian hit target in games against JJK (2), Mikkelin (2) and FC Lahti.

Out-of-favour Super Eagles defender Azubuike Egwuekwe put in a full shift and was cautioned in the 37th minute.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel

http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=22348

Power striker.

Keep working hard. Rohr and his crew are watching.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
Kog45:
Yes Keshi really tried for d home based players just like Clemens Westerhoff who showed faith in d likes of Finidi George,Dan Amokachie,Ajibade Babalade,Abdul Sule,Ben Iroha.

Truly there is need for Rohr to look inward and discovered home based who are ready to compete with d foreign ones especially in our defence.

Thegoodjoe,Egwueke's performance against South Africa,pls i differ with your opinion coz d guy was a flopped in that match.Check out South Africa goals,Egwueke and Omeruo ruined us that day.Also Musa was a culprit missing two cleared chances in early stage of d match.Thanks to Aluko for saving d day.

I doubt the problem came from Egwueke's performance but the fact he had an unfit Omeruo to cope with. I think the problem came from forcing Omeruo back to the side. Note, I also pointed out about Egwueke's performance after the two goals, not before. He performed well and kept us in the game after we went on an all out attack.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
Icon4s:

Power striker.
Keep working hard. Rohr and his crew are watching.
Akuko Mike Ejeagha

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
AF 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
Malawi not participating in AFCON or CHAN Qualifiers

Isaac Kaliati of Malawi during the 2016 Cosafa Cup match between Malawi and Lesotho at Sam Nujoma Stadium in Windhoek Namibia on 16 June, 2016 ©Muzi Ntombela/BackpagePix

by Phumzile Ngcatshe

Football Association of Malawi has announced that they are pulling out of the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations and the 2018 African Nations Championship (CHAN) due to financial reasons.

Media reports reveal that FAM are facing financial constraints as well as the unavailability of a national team coach.

In a statement released to the media, the association said the Malawi government refused the FA's plan to hire an expatriate coach.

It is also reported that the FA had proposed the hiring of a foreign coach on a 50-50 cost sharing agreement with government after months of consultation.

Following a meeting, the FAM executive committee then agreed that the Flames should withdraw from the two continental competitions.

"Having considered all the available options, and in accordance with required notices for withdrawal, it was further resolved that the Malawi National Senior Football team be withdrawn from CHAN Competition by 31st March, and from AFCON by 30th April 2017, due to lack of funding," reads the statement.

Malawi were up against Madagascar in their opening match of the 2018 CHAN qualifying campaign which was set to get underway in April.

In the other fixture, they were set to face a winner between Comoros and Mauritius at home on 13 June in their first 2019 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier.

The Flames parted ways with coach Ernest Mtawali last year and later appointed Burundian Nsanzurwimo Ramadhan who was in charge of one match, leading the Flames to a 1-0 victory over Swaziland in a 2017 Nations Cup qualifier.

Meanwhile, the move to withdraw from the AFCON and CHAN Qualifiers is expected to attract a hefty fine from the Confederation of African Football (CAF), but FAM General Secretary Alfred Gunda said it would be better to pay the fine than remain in competitions which the country cannot afford.

“If we are avoiding the fines then it means we should have the finances to participate which are much more huge, so with that we will look around and see how best we can pay the fines," says Gunda.

"We may need to negotiate on paying the fines in installments although we know it will have to be ourselves (FAM) to foot the fines."

africanfootball.com/news/694803/Malawi-not-participating-in-AFCON-or-CHAN-Qualifiers
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

I doubt the problem came from Egwueke's performance but the fact he had an unfit Omeruo to cope with. I think the problem came from forcing Omeruo back to the side. Note, I also pointed out about Egwueke's performance after the two goals, not before. He performed well and kept us in the game after we went on an all out attack.
Truly unfitted Omeruo was not supposed to play d match coz he had a miserable match.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
Burkina Faso Name Chelsea Loanee, 22 Foreign-Based Professionals In Squad To Face Nigeria

The Burkinabé Football Federation have announced a 25-man roster ahead of their upcoming friendly game against Nigeria at the Hive Stadium on March 27.

Portuguese coach of the Burkina Faso national team, Paulo Duarte, has called up several players that took part in the last African Cup of Nations and six players were handed their maiden call-ups.

Patterson Kaboré (CD Eldense), Dylan Ouédraogo (Monaco), Abdul Meyker Yabré (Vibonese), Stéphane Aziz Ki (Omonia Nicosia), Anthony Koura (Nancy) and Abdoul Gafar Sirima (Baltika Kaliningrad) are the six players in line to make their debut for the national team during the international break.

An analysis of the roster revealed that only two players in the shape of RCK goalkeeper Sawadogo Aboubacar and defender Coulibaly Yacouba ply their trade in the domestic championship.

Eight of the invited players are based in Africa, while 17 are European-based professionals, including Chelsea loanee Bertrand Traoré and the influential FC Krasnodar midfielder Charles Kabore.

Burkina Faso Squad For Morocco, Nigeria Friendlies
1. Sanou moussa Germain (Beauvais, France)
2. Koffi Kouakou Hervé (ASEC, Ivory Coast)
3. Sawadogo Aboubacar (RCK, Burkina Faso)
4. Kaboré Patterson (CD Eldense, Spain)
5. Ouédraogo Dylan (AS Monaco U19, France)
6. Paro Issouf (Santos, South Africa)
7. Malo Patrick Arnaud (Smouha, Egypt)
8. Dayo Issoufou (RC Berkanec, Morocco)
9. Coulibaly Yacouba (RCB, Burkina Faso)
10. Yago Steeve Farid (Toulouse FC, France)
11. Abdou Razack Traoré (Kardemir Karabukspor, Turkey)
12. Saré Bakary (Moreirense, Portugal)
13. Touré Ibrahim Blati (Omonia Nicosia, Cyprus)
14. Guira Adama (RC lens, France)
15. Kaboré Charles (Krasnodar, Russia)
16. Traoré Sibiri Alain (Kayserispor, Turkey)
17. Yabré Abdul Meyker (Vibonese, Italy)
18. Ki Stéphane Aziz (Omonia Nicosia, Cyprus)
19. Bayala Cyrille Barros (Sheriff Tiraspol, Moldova)
20. Koura Anthony (Nancy, France)
21. Nakoulma Prejuce (Nantes, France)
22. Banc Aristide (ASEC, Ivory Coast)
23. Traoré Bertrand Isidore (Ajax, The Netherlands)
24. Diawara Banou (Smouha, Egypt)
25. Sirima Abdoul Gafar (Baltika Kaliningrad, Russia)

Ifeanyi Emmanuel

www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=22354
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Arsenal Fans Decide : Super Eagles Starlet Iwobi Should Not Be Sold In The Summer

In a poll conducted by sports television channel Sky Sports on its website, Arsenal supporters were asked to name the players in the current squad that should be sold when the transfer window reopens.

Nigeria international Alex Iwobi appears to be very popular with the Gunners faithful, as only 35,700 of the respondents want him to depart the Emirates before the start of the 2017-2018 season.

Of the twenty five players in the squad, Iwobi had the sixth“least sell”votes, level with Frenchman Laurent Koscielny, or in other words 18 players must be sold before the management parts company with the Hale End Academy product.

Alexis Sanchez, Shkodran Mustafi, Danny Welbeck, Hector Bellerin and Santi Cazorla ranked higher than Alex Iwobi.

The CAF Youth Player of the Year has been on the payroll of Arsenal for more than twelve years, having first signed for the club while at primary school.

Since the attacking midfielder debuted for the Premier League powerhouse, he has recorded 55 appearances, scoring 6 goals and providing 10 assists.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel

www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=22353

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
I agree with Rohr on not calling up but one NPFL player and if you are a true fan of a local club u are counting ur blessings. I personally do not want any of my players leaving. The season is still young and if we look at the table there is no space for gambles. When CHAN comes they can go but till then let us just enjoy what these boys are doing. I always say that national team callups hurt the league more than it helps the player.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
ChrisKels:

Akuko Mike Ejeagha
Aluko I know. Who are the other 20?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
ChrisKels:

Akuko Mike Ejeagha
Aluko I know. Who are the other 2?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
BascoVanVeli:
I agree with Rohr on not calling up but one NPFL player and if you are a true fan of a local club u are counting ur blessings. I personally do not want any of my players leaving. The season is still young and if we look at the table there is no space for gambles. When CHAN comes they can go but till then let us just enjoy what these boys are doing. I always say that national team callups hurt the league more than it helps the player.

If we improve the salary package of players such that they can feed their families and invest. Less players will rush out of the country. Look at South Africa, most of their players don't leave. It hurts their national team because their players do not play at the highest level.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
tbaba1234:

If we improve the salary package of players such that they can feed their families and invest. Less players will rush out of the country. Look at South Africa, most of their players don't leave. It hurts their national team because their players do not play at the highest level.

:/Are u saying that we should keep our local players and their families poor? Our league is just as important as our national team. When a club cannot pay players it is a thing of national shame. We are close to a breakthrough thanks to the LMC but the players cannot be distracted with pipe dreams. At the least we can try to make the Nigerian based player worth something again.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
BascoVanVeli:

:/Are u saying that we should keep our local players and their families poor? Our league is just as important as our national team. When a club cannot pay players it is a thing of national shame. We are close to a breakthrough thanks to the LMC but the players cannot be distracted with pipe dreams. At the least we can try to make the Nigerian based player worth something again.

No, where are you getting that from??

I was making a comment.. A top quality league will benefit the national team. But it has to be both, money and quality.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
tbaba1234:

No, where are you getting that from??

I was making a comment.. A top quality league will benefit the national team. But it has to be both, money and quality.
I agree with you
even the players are not helping matters they place their quest for wealth above their career.

why should a promising player opt for Vietnam league or Malaysia.... so pathetic
how will such a league develop his potentials?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
If you look at all the teams squad on the paper betwin Senegal,B/faso and Nigeria.which has the best squad?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by whizola: 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
victor moses limps out of the Chelsea vs man utd match
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
whizola:
I didn't watch the match though...
hope that guy is not feigning injury again?
I pray it should be nothing serious...
rohr should call henry in his place abeg..
let's see what the young man will bring to the table
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
whizola:

Friendly next week, Moses limps off this week... *clears throat... ok o!

Victor Moses is a baller though..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
Icon4s:

Aluko I know. Who are the other 2?

Lol on the contrary, I called bluff ur assertion that Salami still has a future with Eagles.

U r definitely not an Igbo, else u would have read meaning into what I wrote earlier.

U should know the iconic Mike Ejeagha and his fictions/ imaginary or worse yet, abstract stories (akuko not Aluko).
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
tbaba1234:

I don't see no cause for alarm, rather, I see opportunity for other budding talents lurking behind. Bring in Omatsone Aluko and Sammy Kalu or Henry Onyekuru

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
tbaba1234:

They have a match on the weekend, I doubt they would play their card so early. Ashley Young should have gotten red for the tackle that injured Victor. From what i hear it is a calf strain.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
ChrisKels:

I don't see no cause for alarm, rather, I see opportunity for other budding talents lurking behind. Bring in Omatsone Aluko and Sammy Kalu or Henry Onyekuru

A bit late for replacements, hopefully it is not serious or feigned.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 5:41am On Mar 14, 2017
ChrisKels:

Lol on the contrary, I called bluff ur assertion that Salami still has a future with Eagles.

U r definitely not an Igbo, else u would have read meaning into what I wrote earlier.

U should know the iconic Mike Ejeagha and his fictions/ imaginary or worse yet, abstract stories (akuko not Aluko).

Ow! OK. I thought u were suggesting other names that Rohr and his crew should look into.

I thought u wanted to type Aluko and mistakenly typed Akuko and thought Mike and Ejeagha are another set of upcoming players.

No blame me. Na bc of the way names of new players dey fly in here everyday.

And to ur conclusion about my ethnicity: bia nwokem abum nwa afo igbo to the core.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 8:14am On Mar 14, 2017
Super Eagles Official : Rohr Should Be Praised For Convincing Ebuehi, Bazee To Represent Nigeria

Ahead of Nigeria’s first international fixture in 2017, Super Eagles Media Officer Toyin Ibitoye has stated that manager Gernot Rohr should be praised for convincing foreign born players to commit their international future to Nigeria.

Dutch-born ADO Den Haag right fullback Tyronne Ebuehi and German-born Noah Joel Sarenren Bazee are in line to make their international debut next week, with both making the squad list for the friendly game against Senegal.

Former Super Eagles coaches Clemens Westerhof and Stephen Keshi have convinced players with dual nationality to represent Nigeria in the past.

“Truth is, after the 100% win rate we’ve had so far under Rohr, most Nigerians are ready to give him the benefit of the doubt with call ups,” Toyin Ibitoye said on social media.

“How can we applaud Westerhof for Rueben Agboola, Efan Ekoku, praise Keshi for Leon Balogun, Troost Ekong, Dike & not give Rohr any chance?”

The two discoveries by Rohr could make their competitive debut for the Super Eagles when the qualifiers for the African Cup of Nations begin, that is if they impress this month in their audition against Senegal and Burkina Faso.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel

www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=22359

(1) (2) (3) ... (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) ... (16410) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Subzerooo, Christinu2 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.