Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,942 members, 7,980,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:55 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! (68324 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by tayoccu(m): 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2009
edoyad:

Gunners i'm so happy to be alive on this 14th day of august in the year of our lord 2009. grin
Take a good look at the names below
biina
krayolas
chic2pimp
sauron
dayokonu
The usernames you see before you today will be running for cover by february. That's when our hard nurturing of 4 years will begin to bear fruit to the chagrin of others. cool
edoyad said so.

you 4got to add
~sauron~
~Bo[b]rat[/b]~
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2009
tayoccu:

you 4got to add
~sauron~
~Bo[b]rat[/b]~

U need to go to SPECSAVERS.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by tboy1(m): 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

ARSENE WENGER IS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR
Read MORE

All managers r guilty of this.
When ballack nearly broke evra's ribs over the weekend - what do you think Ancelotti would have said if they asked him - 'ohh yes, he nearly killed evra'  grin grin grin
They have to say watever it takes to protect their players - just as wenger was quoted saying
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by yousouph(m): 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2009
Which coach will not protect his players one way or the other? Haters continue to yarn opaks everyday here. We are unshaken. This is our year
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2009
tboy1:

All managers r guilty of this.
When ballack nearly broke evra's ribs over the weekend - what do you think Ancelotti would have said if they asked him - 'ohh yes, he nearly killed evra'  grin grin grin
They have to say watever it takes to protect their players - just as wenger was quoted saying

Lying and protecting one's player are two different things. . . . .
Every manager protects their players but then you will still hear Ferguson say stuffs like. . . ."we will do something about his attitude" or "what he did was unacceptable" but to claim you did not see what happened at all is atrocious. . . .

Wenger saw Nani show-boating(50 yards away from where he was seated)and complained about it. . . .but he claimed he did not see the incident when Gallas kicked Nani even though the it occurred right in front of Wenger.
That's hypocrisy not protecting one's players. He should go to Visionexpress and sort his sight.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Krayola2(m): 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2009
@ Edoyad. wipe me off that list quick quick. . .I be Arsenal supporter (2nd to Barca). All that one wey i dey yarn na juss play play. If u know how much i like Arsenal u no go dare put me for dat list. No make me send scud missile come ur side o. . .  angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Krayola2(m): 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2009
dayokanu:

Brash fellating on Debosky grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahaha. . . I no go die for Nairaland o. Mo gbe!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2009
Thats how GAYYners roll.

Brash especially
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by allboyz(m): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2009
Counting down to our opener. . . . . .Lolx. . .like play like play. . .season don start ooo. . .every weekends is gonna be busy!!. . .cant wait! grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by rasputinn(m): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2009
dayokanu:

Brash fellating on Debosky grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And what's so funny about your gross and irresponsible photo
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2009
AW is gradually coming out.
I'm surprised it took him so long

he loves kids
he is a Viewer
He has just confirmed that he lies in the name of protecting his players.

What else is he going to admit to doing?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2009
Just about 24 hours to our first match and never in AW's time at managing Arsenal has so much DESPAIR been displayed by Gooners.
All over the web, it's all doom and gloom
We've lost two players(kolo and Ade), in fact three(Bischoff grin) and so far, we've brought in just one player, Vermalen. lipsrsealed
With Nasri,Theo,Diaby,Fabianski,Djorou and Rosicky all injured before the referee's first whistle of the season, you can't blame the fans for writing off the team,before the first ball is kicked!
We look seriously unbalanced and we've not brought in key men that the team needs to challenge this season.
My attitude for now, is like Uncle Bola 'Siddon look' grin
What AW does before the transfer window closes OR if some players we saw last season decide to 'step up' their game(a la Flamini,Ade and Hleb 07/08,Song,latter 08/09,) will define Arsenal's season in 2009/2010. lipsrsealed
Whatever though wink
THE RED AND WHITE ARMY WILL KEEP MARCHING tongue
Go Gunners!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2009
Marching on to destruction. Marching on to relegation
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chic2pimp(m): 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2009
edoyad:

Gunners i'm so happy to be alive on this 14th day of august in the year of our lord 2009. grin
Take a good look at the names below
biina
krayolas
chic2pimp sauron dayokonu
The usernames you see before you today will be running for cover by february. That's when our hard nurturing of 4 years will begin to bear fruit to the chagrin of others. cool
edoyad said so.
edoyad ko ondoyad ni tongue tongue. Abeg sharrap jare grin grin grin. Look him mouth talking like crayfish. Did u go to the native doctor dis morning ? 4 years of fruition my foot berra siddon jor.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2009
dayokanu:

Marching on to destruction. Marching on to relegation
Ribery wants to quit ooh
He has, reportedly, threatened, to sit on the bench for the remainder of his contract if you don't allow him  to go grin
DK,Na by force, u guys should let the dude go grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2009
Yeah no Problem we would oblige him to sit on the bench for the remaining two years.

We want 80million for him he should add money to whatever Real Madrid wants to pay. If Real pays 40 he should add the remmaining 40million. Or he run out his contract on the bench,

We are not in debt and we are one of the most profitable clubs in Europe So we are not under pressure to sell.

He would go for free in 2011 Just like Ballack
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Krayola2(m): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2009
HNIC:

Ribery wants to quit ooh
He has, reportedly, threatened, to sit on the bench for the remainder of his contract if you don't allow him  to go grin
DK,Na by force, u guys should  let the dude go grin

No mind them o. These Nazis don come again with their "na by force" tactics.  Which kind 21st century slavery be dis? The guy is not worth 80 mil and even he knows it. . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2009
Benzema was bought for 35 million right? SO tell me why Ribery is not worth 80million
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by BinghiNya(m): 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2009
Arsenal will still beat everton even in their sorry state. A 2-1 win for Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Borat1: 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2009
What do you mean by Sorry State?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by allboyz(m): 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2009
Honestly im speechless abt this season. . . . our success lies with AW - the manager!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Krayola2(m): 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2009
dayokanu:

Benzema was bought for 35 million right? SO tell me why Ribery is not worth 80million

At least even if Benzema flops they can put his picture on a cereal box. Ribery will give kids nightmares
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chic2pimp(m): 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2009
Krayola2:

At least even if Benzema flops they can put his picture on a cereal box. Ribery will give kids nightmares
LWKM cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. kai dis wan na below the belt oooo. Remember monkey no fine but him mama like am ooo cool cool cool.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by eldee(m): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

ARSENE WENGER IS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR

Read MORE

You missed the most truthful part of the interview, Wenger said something even Debosky doesn't want to admit.

Was that Jose Mourinho’s problem, that he was suspicious? ‘He was certainly suspicious of me.’

And Ferguson?

‘We now have a respectful relationship, but that was not always the case. It has become a lot better since we stopped competing with Manchester United at the top level!’
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by biina: 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2009
dayokanu:

You and the rest of the Allianz Asylum must be high from sniffing ijebu garri
Ribery is not worth more than 25M (30M in an inflated market).
Benzema has WPOTY potential, while Ribery (currently playing close to his best at 26) is far from the debate.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2009
eldee:

You missed the most truthful part of the interview, Wenger said something even Debosky doesn't want to admit.

Was that Jose Mourinho’s problem, that he was suspicious? ‘He was certainly suspicious of me.’

And Ferguson?

‘We now have a respectful relationship, but that was not always the case. It has become a lot better since we stopped competing with Manchester United at the top level!’

Ferguson has left Wenger behind. . . . . .Of course, Arsenal stopped competing many years ago.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by biolabee(m): 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2009
eldee:

And Ferguson?

‘We now have a respectful relationship, but that was not always the case. It has become a lot better since we stopped competing with Manchester United at the top level!’[/i]

i was sad when i read that this morning
it reminds one of the viera-keane wars back in the day
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2009
Benzema has WPOTY potential, while Ribery (currently playing close to his best at 26) is far from the debate.

Why not come and steal him
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chic2pimp(m): 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2009
biina:

dayokanu link=topic=303740.msg4353144#msg4353144 date=1250276194:

Why not come and steal him

grin grin grin grin grin grin. SAURON AND DIKEE don come again oooo with their cat fights
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2009
Sauron is wiser than that and wont make those kind of statement.

BiinaWhen was Zidanes peak and how old was he. When was Figo's peak and how old was he? When was Rivaldo's peak and how old was he
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2009
dayokanu:

Sauron is wiser than that and wont make those kind of statement.

Biina When was Zidanes peak and how old was he. When was Figo's peak and how old was he? When was Rivaldo's peak and how old was he

Biina is a social reprobate. . . . .U are wasting your time arguing with him.

How can anyone say Ribery is not worth more than 30 million pounds when his current market value is pegged at 35.6 million pounds.
A player's market value is dependent on many things.
Ultimately, his actual value depends on how desperate the buying club is. . . . .
If Real Madrid could cough up to 30 milla for Xabi Alonso . . . . .I think Ribery's actual value can be up to 60 milla.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chic2pimp(m): 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2009
My bad grin grin grin. I think say na sauron be dat ooo. So it is the galactico himself BIINA

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (100)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / PSG Vs Barcelona : UCL (4 - 0) On 14th February 2016 / Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.