Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians - Investment (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (821557 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by blueband(m): 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2008
Abeg make we leave this Japaul matter for mathias! embarassed

Todays market report:

http://www.trw-stockbrokers.com/services.aspx
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by invisible2(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2008
Still hanging on to my japaul in complete disobedience to my 30% pull out strategy.

Hope the bonus rumor works.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by crazyT(m): 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2008
FatherOF2:

SIMPLE,

Don't fret over what could have been.
If Japaul was lower than your sell price today.
I'm sure your story would be " I MADE A KILLING THERE THANKS FOR REMINDING ME" grin

You are right, though it can be very painful sometimes.
For example I sold about 75% of my Capoil at 6.40 and ever since na up the thing dey go. See Capoil now it’s above 9 naira, although I made a killing because I bought at 0.33kobo but if I no panic a for…

pumping777:

And don't forget to show your appreciation. grin grin grin (Not by text message like someone said on this thread sha)

A go invite you to the thanksgiving party now, but na you go pay your ticket (with PHB money) to Amsterdam o  grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by FatherOF2: 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2008
@ CAPTAIN

I just see one bird hit our left engine oh,but nothing happen.Problem no dey sha,i trust that RollsRoyce engine.
Na peolpe when don see quick money na e go scare the bird wen hit our engine.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by upward(m): 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2008
@pumping,
WHAT HAPPENED PILOT!!!! :ook, I think this is just the minor turbulence you warned us about the PHBjet,

Who is watching PZ If you haven't boarded the flight yet, today would have been an emergency, last-minute boarding (if you rbroker was able to get) but if now, see you at the landing.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by zukkie4eva(f): 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2008
Oga Pumping 777, Wanajo, Easimoni, Invisible,

What do you guys know about Acen Insurance?, i noticed they have the lowest share price among insurance stock. Do you think it's a good penny stock to delve into??

Abeg reply me before i make mistake enter inside pepper soup ooo. . .
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by FatherOF2: 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2008
crazyT:

You are right, though it can be very painful sometimes.
For example I sold about 75% of my Capoil at 6.40 and ever since na up the thing dey go. See Capoil now it’s above 9 naira, although I made a killing because I bought at 0.33kobo but if I no panic a for…

A go invite you to the thanksgiving party now, but na you go pay your ticket (with PHB money) to Amsterdam o  grin

I sure you buy am long long time.But you go dey look money?.
Money suppose dey work for me weekly.

Meanwhile na my holiday ticket PHB go pay for oh.
upward:

@pumping,
WHAT HAPPENED PILOT!!!! :ook, I think this is just the minor turbulence you warned us about the PHBjet,

Who is watching PZ If you haven't boarded the flight yet, today would have been an emergency, last-minute boarding (if you rbroker was able to get) but if now, see you at the landing.

@ Upward,
 As i tell you that day.My twin brother (FO2,2)dey PZ 1st class seat.
Na you be the captain oh.Fly well.
As my brother dey there that plane don move.
Close door now.Fly dey enter plane.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by iconbull: 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2008
pumping777:

That is high. N31.50 would have been a reasonable limit for today. I expect the price today to range from around N31 to around N32.50. The stock will probably end up with only marginal gains today anyway or even a loss so you should be able to get around or below the median price.

The loss does not translate to panic though if it does happen.

typographical error, i meant "it entered 32.5 today" i have given a sell order for the few units wey i get.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by oshkosh(m): 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2008
Does anyone have Q1 result for Skye Bank and the Outstanding shares (excluding current PO shares) please?

Looks like this one is being fuelled for take off oh
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2008
FatherOF2:

@ CAPTAIN

I just see one bird hit our left engine oh,but nothing happen.Problem no dey sha,i trust that RollsRoyce engine.
Na peolpe when don see quick money na e go scare the bird when hit our engine.

I talk am say a gradual loss of engine power is expected but l no worry at all. I go kick in the reserve engine for safe landing by Thursday/Friday.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by FatherOF2: 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2008
20% profit on UAC prop. in 1week.

See easymoney.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by oshkosh(m): 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2008
For Air PHB, I think say the best time to open parachute na today @ 32 when plane dey over Abeokuta. Any extra mileage to Lagos Airport for safe landing na jara. Panic selling fit pull the thing enter 20's tomorrow. If my broker no execute my mandate today @ 32, na one trouser me with am go wear be that  cry
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2008
oshkosh:

Does anyone have Q1 result for Skye Bank and the Outstanding shares (excluding current PO shares) please?

Looks like this one is being fuelled for take off oh

Just place your order. This one na small aircraft and no standy passengers.

Q-1 Result   Turnover/PAT - 12.5B/2.8B
Outstanding shares without PO shares to be listed - 7.5B. (I don't know why you want to use this figure sha)

Even with the PO shares and 25% oversubscription, the forward PE is around 17. Chei!!!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2008
FatherOF2:

20% profit on UAC prop. in 1week.

See easymoney.

You talk am. I hope you carry some nairlaand passengers enter with you.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2008
oshkosh:

For Air PHB, I think say the best time to open parachute na today @ 32 when plane dey over Abeokuta. Any extra mileage to Lagos Airport for safe landing na jara. Panic selling fit pull the thing enter 20's tomorrow. If my broker no execute my mandate today @ 32, na one trouser me with am go wear be that cry

Well, if your limit price was N32 your chances of success become limited and you can't really blame your broker. Anyway, I hope you sell. Today will not be the best day. I will sell above N32 very soon. I like guaranteed "jara".
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by upward(m): 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2008
pumping777:

no mind Fatherof2, he left me behind and cruised away with the UACprop jet, anyway no be all flight person go fit catch,you actch some you loose some. Carry go FO2
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by beginner: 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2008
Hello every one

Congratulations to everyone making big money. I have just started and the young shall grow. I have been in FCMB since December and it keeps going up and down. Is it better to pull out now and use the money for something else by thursday/Friday.

Afribank - I was one of those that entered at 26.61 but I am not sure this stock is going anywhere based on some analysis on this forum. Is it time of off load and count losses.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2008
upward:

no mind Fatherof2, he left me behind and cruised away with the UACprop jet, anyway no be all flight person go fit catch,you actch some you loose some. Carry go FO2

The man talk am last week o. With all the luggage wey him carry enter the plane he no go fit carrry passenger for head too. grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by crazyT(m): 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2008
pumping777:

For where, na only FO2 enter the plane o. We bi dey think say na only Talibans dey inside that is why we no enter.  cheesy
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2008
beginner:

Hello every one

Afribank - I was one of those that entered at 26.61 but I am not sure this stock is going anywhere based on some analysis on this forum. Is it time of off load and count losses.

You want to dash away your profit. The off loaders will soon run out of steam. Small patience and you will collect your profit.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by crazyT(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2008
Pumping777 and FatherOF2

What's your take on UNHOMES and UNIC? My broker just got me sits on the flights last friday abi na bus ticket she buy self?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by FatherOF2: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2008
pumping777:

Well, if your limit price was N32 your chances of success become limited and you can't really blame your broker. Anyway, I hope you sell. Today will not be the best day. I will sell above N32 very soon. I like guaranteed "jara".

I agree with you there captain oh. Me i sure say i go sell above N32 this week too.
If my 25% money no complete for this one this week, na fight.
Na MTN director monthly salary i wan carry this friday go Zenith bank.
Na BLUECHIP company.Blue chip company no dey make U-TURN early in the week.
Na weekend so that e go see money take go relax for bar with Gordon Spark.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by blueband(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2008
I placed an order for SkyeBank and ZenithBank and my broker has not been able to get any for me.Gave her the order last week monday.Are they that scarce?

Another issue-I have been unable to sell Lasaco twice now.When it hit 4.80kobo in early January I had a sell price of 4.40kobo yet my broker could not sell.I reduced the sell price to 4.20kobo and uptil today she has not been able to sell.When I contacted her yesterday she said something about them having many customers with Lasaco wanting to offload and it does appear preference is being given to some, is this possible?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by TeeHay(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2008
This is the news some of us have been waiting for, Vitafoam FYE, 25K dividend, long time to payment date, FOF2 wetin u think, how would did affect the present price, gained 4.8% today!!!
VITAFOAM NIGERIA PLC, AUDITED RESULT FOR YEAR ENDED 30TH SEPTEMBER 2007

TURNOVER 07 N6.149b, 06 N4.060b

PBT 07 N652.284m, 06 N302.564m

TAXATION 07 (N212.970m) 06 (N27.446m)

PAT 07 N439.314m, 06 N275.118m

PROPOSED DIVIDEND 25K

CDATE 18TH FEB 2008

PDATE 21 MARCH 2008
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2008
Make I remind una of 2 of the golden stocks from last week. Japaul and CILeasing. Na to award them golden globe awards.

For now, these stocks require no analysis. If you did not buy your tickets at a cinema near you last week, I will have to tell you about the film. Fine actors I heard.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2008
blueband:

I placed an order for SkyeBank and ZenithBank and my broker has not been able to get any for me.Gave her the order last week monday.Are they that scarce?

Another issue-I have been unable to sell Lasaco twice now.When it hit 4.80kobo in early January I had a sell price of 4.40kobo yet my broker could not sell.I reduced the sell price to 4.20kobo and uptil today she has not been able to sell.When I contacted her yesterday she said something about them having many customers with Lasaco wanting to offload and it does appear preference is being given to some, is this possible?

In case you havent noticed Skyebank and Zenith are both on  TS!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2008
RoughCut:

In case you havent noticed Skyebank and Zenith are both on TS!

And they are very scarce.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by crazyT(m): 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2008
@ Pumping777 and FO2

I still dey wait on una o on my UNIC and UNHOMES
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2008
pumping777:

Just place your order. This one na small aircraft and no standy passengers.

Q-1 Result   Turnover/PAT - 12.5B/2.8B
Outstanding shares without PO shares to be listed - 7.5B. (I don't know why you want to use this figure sha)

Even with the PO shares and 25% oversubscription, the forward PE is around 17. Chei!!!

As i dey inside PHB jet even at cruising altitude i don dey do 'giraffe neck' for terminal for the best possible seat on Skye supersonic jet even as the jet dey for ground grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2008
crazyT:

@ Pumping777 and FO2

I still dey wait on una o on my UNIC and UNHOMES

I fit talk on UNIC but make you tell me how much you take buy.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by FatherOF2: 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2008
crazyT:

For where, na only FO2 enter the plane o. We bi dey think say na only Talibans dey inside that is why we no enter.  cheesy

Na wa o.i go switch on autopilot make i go dey serve biscuit and water to empty seat.
TeeHay:

This is the news some of us have been waiting for, Vitafoam FYE, 25K dividend, long time to payment date, FOF2 wetin u think, how would did affect the present price, gained 4.8% today!!!
VITAFOAM NIGERIA PLC, AUDITED RESULT FOR YEAR ENDED 30TH SEPTEMBER 2007

TURNOVER 07 N6.149b, 06 N4.060b

PBT 07 N652.284m, 06 N302.564m

TAXATION 07 (N212.970m) 06 (N27.446m)

PAT 07 N439.314m, 06 N275.118m

PROPOSED DIVIDEND 25K

CDATE 18TH FEB 2008

PDATE 21 MARCH 2008

N10.47-  N8.60= N1.87  (21% profit).

I don bail oh. As bonus no follow am.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2008
husu:

@pumping,ure next post should be 777.what a great coincidence

Ha you too observant. 7 gbosas for you jare. I feel like today is my birthday sef  grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (793) (Reply)

Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.