Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:41 PM

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians - Investment (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (828772 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Femtex(m): 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2008
Thanks Dr. Easimoni

How things for your side. Hope say you no dey see this cold weather.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by shigidi(m): 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2008
temmie10, where u don dey hide since??
i think fcmb will meet those forecasts, the bank is solid and im quite impressed with them
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by easimoni(m): 11:25pm On Jan 22, 2008
Femtex:

Thanks Dr. Easimoni

How things for your side. Hope say you no dey see this cold weather.

I dey see am o my buy, it's turning me into a couch potato. grin The bad part is the nose bleeds due to the dry winter air. sad

Shigidi, Heroes may be over but you need to get the new hit series : "the Sarah Connor Chronicles". Been hooked from day 1. I'm sure you'll like it too.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by dokun23: 11:33pm On Jan 22, 2008
@all gurus
guys which company be deapcap,and redstar express,any info about them
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Ben0524(m): 12:06am On Jan 23, 2008
All GURU's,

1, Please, can someone tell when DANGOTE FLOUR MILL will be listed?
2, What do you guys fill about about INTERNATIONAL ENERGY INSSURANCE?, i bought 15,000 Unit before the reconstruction and now
myholdings is just 5,000 Units how certain can it get to my exit point of N15?
3, Should i still hold my UNITY BANK or i should just sell it? and when are they likely to do their P.O?
4, When will the ACEN INSURANCE approach the market again? because i am set to join the train, i don't want to miss out as i did with
INTERNATIONAL BREWERIES?

To all GURU'S in the house.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Ben0524(m): 12:07am On Jan 23, 2008
All GURU's,

1, Please, can someone tell when DANGOTE FLOUR MILL will be listed?
2, What do you guys fill about about INTERNATIONAL ENERGY INSSURANCE?, i bought 15,000 Unit before the reconstruction and now
myholdings is just 5,000 Units how certain can it get to my exit point of N15?
3, Should i still hold my UNITY BANK or i should just sell it? and when are they likely to do their P.O?
4, When will the ACEN INSURANCE approach the market again? because i am set to join the train, i don't want to miss out as i did with
INTERNATIONAL BREWERIES?

To all GURU'S in the house.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:39am On Jan 23, 2008
I think someone somewhere among the gurus has made mentioned 18 naira, but i can c the bull has taking up from that price so is left for u to decide.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:53am On Jan 23, 2008
@Father of 2 and all Gurus.

I've received my return money of Dangote Gari ipo 2007. the thing pains me, Baba of many we're wednesday and the month has come to an end, do u c unilever and FCMB at their present price IF they increase or decrease with 5% a good buy? MIND U I WANT TO CHANGE MY CAR DESPARATELY. Lol!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by faketan(m): 1:07am On Jan 23, 2008
I told them that I read the book in Nairaland stock thread and get peer group reviewed assessment of the market at any point in time.
http://odili.net/news/source/2008/jan/22/612.html
Also get referals from gurus
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by hbrednic: 2:14am On Jan 23, 2008
kauskey:

NSE BID/OFFER Positon of selected stocks at close of trading on 21 January 2008

Demand                                Supply
INTBREW 14.02m               FIRSTINLND    10.95m
AIICO 62.39m                    WEMABANK    27.69m
ECOBANK 14.40m            
PLATINUM 10.42m            
ZENITHBANK 9.65m            
CHEVRON 5.03m            
JAPAULOIL 5.81m            
SKYEBANK 9.51m            
CAPOIL 2.30m            
DEAPCAP 4.51m            
EQUITYASUR 38.10m                      
COSTAIN 3.16m            
BIGTREAT 5.72m            
NSLTECH 1.13m            
UNTL 5.74m      

surprise surprise,hahahaha!!!!!
maybe my eyes is deciving me.juli pharmacy,untl,waap and waglass,all on net bid.
na wa oh,na true say the bones shall rise again.
anyway my people just get your[b] UBN [/b] now (slow & steady),but you will surely get there.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by hbrednic: 3:19am On Jan 23, 2008
I'm not a First Bank fan, just never liked the stock. The 9 month result is due (max) by val's day. May be enough to give the stock a much needed boost (apart from the Post-TS run, the stock has traded v v flat the last 12 months).
[quote][/quote]

the flying elephant is more like a python that've biting more than it can chew.(as per outstanding number of shares).
must wait till the prey decomposes.1st bank has always been riding high on its yearly culture of giving out bonus and dividens.
can it afford to give bonus now? no way, thats worse than suicide.how can they explain to the gran pas(the core shareholders-mostly long timers)that there wont be bonuses any longer for now? hard to break a culture.
what is the way out for the elephant? share reconstruction? what ratio? 1 for 3 already drives the share price to N120+,who is going to buy (sentimentaly speaking) at that price when others are trading far below? as for me and my house,na siddon de look we dey.an elephant is just too heavy to fly.my 2cents anyway.

buy your [b]UBN[/b]now(area kabukabu, but slow & steady)some yrs to come,you can only get your copies through me.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by mcsamson1(m): 6:47am On Jan 23, 2008
Advertisement

HOME ABOUT US Overview Services Solutions Privacy Policy Terms and Conditions Contact Us
NEWS Frauds & Scandals People Products & Services Results & Dividends Public Offers/Private Placements Industry & Real Sector Nigerian Economy Taxation World of Business Enterpreneurship Pensions Property Insurance Money Market Investors NewsBeat The Capital Market Daily Stock Market Updates General
ARTICLES Frauds & Scandals Market Reports & Updates Pensions Personal Stories Stocks & Shares Tips InvestmentClubs Money Diary with AA BlogNotes Financial Planning PropertyClub Family Finances Proshare Law NSE & Capital Market Ops Opinion & Analysis Personalities The Economy MoneyIssues
STORE REPORT CENTRAL Analyst Reports Fund Managers Reports Economic Reviews Annual Reports Upcoming AGMs
LEARN TO EARN Overview Events Online Training Slides
RESOURCES Complaints Investment Club Manual Investment Knowledge Bank Trade Alert Pensions
DIRECTORY Asset Managers Banks Fund Managers Government Insurance Firms Issuing Houses Legal Support News & Media Non-profit Online Payment Services Professional Services/Consulting Quoted Firms Registrars Regulators Research Firms Training
Sign In: Email Password | New to Proshare? Register Here
Wednesday, 23 January, 2008 | Highlights:Dealers Perspective 220108West African Portland Cement: Review
Back To Home Page
Click on the button below to go back to the home page

Search Proshare
Looking for something? Search the entire Proshare Web site. Just enter keyword(s)

Proshare News and Analysis
CBN may sack Wema Bank’s board, launches Investigations
Posted Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Indications that the Central Bank of Nigeria may constitute an interim management board for Wema Bank have emerged, just as examiners from the apex bank and Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation began a forensic audit of the bank’s books on Tuesday.

The bank’s Group Managing Director, Mr. Adebisi Omoyeni and Head of Financial Control, Mrs. Yinka Onifade, have already been sent on compulsory leave with effect from Friday.

CBN sources said that the comprehensive investigation into the bank’s financial affairs was being undertaken because the top management routinely denied both the CBN and the NDIC free access to information in previous examinations.

CBN sources said a top bank executive had been approached to take over as acting GMD while the audit lasted but did not want to give a name until the offer had been accepted.

Reliable industry sources, however, told our correspondent on Tuesday that the CBN had invited the Executive Director, Risk and Management Control, First Bank of Nigeria Plc, Mr. Lamido Sanusi, to takeover the affairs of the bank.

Wema Bank on Monday claimed that Omoyeni was on a routine leave but our correspondent’s investigations revealed that the GMD was asked to step aside after a deluge of petitions from bank staff and other stakeholders bordering on “serial breaches of prudential guidelines” flooded the CBN and NDIC.

Some of the issues in the examiners will look at, it was learnt, include the sale of Wema Bank shares previously held by the Odua Group; loans administration procedure; contracts award processes; purchase of official vehicles and a controversial housing grant awarded the GMD.

It was gathered that the examiners would also look at the bank’s transactions with former governor of Ekiti State, Mr. Ayo Fayose, who is currently standing trial on corruption charges.

Omoyeni served as Deputy Governor of Ekiti State under Fayose for three months in 2005.

It was also learnt that some members of staff had accused the GMD of “ethnic cleansing” by appointing Ekiti State indigenes to top positions, mostly head of departments in the bank.

However, the Deputy Governor, Financial Sector Surveillance, CBN, Mr. Tunde Lemo insisted on Saturday that Wema Bank was healthy

Deputy Director, Corporate Affairs, CBN, Mr. Festus Odoko confirmed to our correspondent in a telephone interview on Tuesday that an experienced banker had been asked to lead Wema Bank in the interim.

“Let the process take its due course, there are meetings going on to decide who should be sent there (Wema) but we are sending somebody,” he said.

He did not confirm if the changes would involve the entire board.

Asked to comment on the matter, Head of Corporate Affairs, NDIC, Mr. Hadi Birchi, said in a telephone interview on Tuesday in Abuja that, “Omoyeni is on compulsory leave. Let us leave it at that for now.”

This differed from Wema Bank’s position on Monday that Omoyeni was on his first annual vacation since assumption of the office of managing director in December 2005.

Birchi, however, said the Wema boss was not on suspension even as he declined to give a date when Omoyeni would return to his position.

“We cannot give a date when he will resume. It may be a month, a year or two years,” he said.

However, a source in the NDIC told our correspondent that the directive for Omoyeni to proceed on compulsory leave was to pave the way for an unhindered investigation into his activities at the bank.

“An investigation is ongoing on the activities of the bank. Details would be made public later,” the source said. - Punch
Copyright © 2004 - 2008 ProShare Limited. All rights reserved
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by mcsamson1(m): 6:55am On Jan 23, 2008
Advertisement

CBN may sack Wema Bank’s board, launches Investigations
Posted Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Indications that the Central Bank of Nigeria may constitute an interim management board for Wema Bank have emerged, just as examiners from the apex bank and Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation began a forensic audit of the bank’s books on Tuesday.

The bank’s Group Managing Director, Mr. Adebisi Omoyeni and Head of Financial Control, Mrs. Yinka Onifade, have already been sent on compulsory leave with effect from Friday.

CBN sources said that the comprehensive investigation into the bank’s financial affairs was being undertaken because the top management routinely denied both the CBN and the NDIC free access to information in previous examinations.

CBN sources said a top bank executive had been approached to take over as acting GMD while the audit lasted but did not want to give a name until the offer had been accepted.

Reliable industry sources, however, told our correspondent on Tuesday that the CBN had invited the Executive Director, Risk and Management Control, First Bank of Nigeria Plc, Mr. Lamido Sanusi, to takeover the affairs of the bank.

Wema Bank on Monday claimed that Omoyeni was on a routine leave but our correspondent’s investigations revealed that the GMD was asked to step aside after a deluge of petitions from bank staff and other stakeholders bordering on “serial breaches of prudential guidelines” flooded the CBN and NDIC.

Some of the issues in the examiners will look at, it was learnt, include the sale of Wema Bank shares previously held by the Odua Group; loans administration procedure; contracts award processes; purchase of official vehicles and a controversial housing grant awarded the GMD.

It was gathered that the examiners would also look at the bank’s transactions with former governor of Ekiti State, Mr. Ayo Fayose, who is currently standing trial on corruption charges.

Omoyeni served as Deputy Governor of Ekiti State under Fayose for three months in 2005.

It was also learnt that some members of staff had accused the GMD of “ethnic cleansing” by appointing Ekiti State indigenes to top positions, mostly head of departments in the bank.

However, the Deputy Governor, Financial Sector Surveillance, CBN, Mr. Tunde Lemo insisted on Saturday that Wema Bank was healthy

Deputy Director, Corporate Affairs, CBN, Mr. Festus Odoko confirmed to our correspondent in a telephone interview on Tuesday that an experienced banker had been asked to lead Wema Bank in the interim.

“Let the process take its due course, there are meetings going on to decide who should be sent there (Wema) but we are sending somebody,” he said.

He did not confirm if the changes would involve the entire board.

Asked to comment on the matter, Head of Corporate Affairs, NDIC, Mr. Hadi Birchi, said in a telephone interview on Tuesday in Abuja that, “Omoyeni is on compulsory leave. Let us leave it at that for now.”

This differed from Wema Bank’s position on Monday that Omoyeni was on his first annual vacation since assumption of the office of managing director in December 2005.

Birchi, however, said the Wema boss was not on suspension even as he declined to give a date when Omoyeni would return to his position.

“We cannot give a date when he will resume. It may be a month, a year or two years,” he said.

However, a source in the NDIC told our correspondent that the directive for Omoyeni to proceed on compulsory leave was to pave the way for an unhindered investigation into his activities at the bank.

“An investigation is ongoing on the activities of the bank. Details would be made public later,” the source said. - Punch
Copyright © 2004 - 2008 ProShare Limited. All rights reserved
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Gudchoice: 7:14am On Jan 23, 2008
CBN, Wema and Omoyeni

[b]First it was the usual denial and corporate communication of an annual leave that has now been confirmed as a compulsory leave involving both the bank’s Group Managing Director, Mr. Adebisi Omoyeni and Head of Financial Control, Mrs. Yinka Onifade, with effect from Friday.

Indications have now emerged that the Central Bank of Nigeria may constitute an interim management board for Wema Bank have emerged, just as examiners from the apex bank and Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation began a forensic audit of the bank’s books on Tuesday.

Reliable industry sources, however, told the PUNCH correspondent on Tuesday that the CBN had invited the Executive Director, Risk and Management Control, First Bank of Nigeria Plc, Mr. Lamido Sanusi, to takeover the affairs of the bank.

However, the Deputy Governor, Financial Sector Surveillance, CBN, Mr. Tunde Lemo insisted on Saturday that Wema Bank was healthy. - Punch

NB: The question is what should investors do in all this? If the bank is healthy, why make wholesome changes to a healthy bank? Send us your inside info on what you know about this developments. [/b]

Source: PROSHARE
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Gudchoice: 7:26am On Jan 23, 2008
@ mcsamson1 - Do you have shares in Wema?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by shigidi(m): 8:15am On Jan 23, 2008
looks like wema will be ob ts for a long long long long long time. sad
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 23, 2008
UTC: Penny stock to watch
21 January, 2008 09:00:00 SIMON NJOKU
Font size:

Before last year,not a few investors could look twice at the UTC stock for possible investment considerations.

The reason was not fat-fetched as the company was yet to sort out itself in terms of debt obligations and other operational challenges. So, it was difficult for the average investor to understand exactly the direction the company was going.

New focus
But UTC appears to have now swum out of the danger zones and moving towards sustainable growth and profitability. Chairman, board of directors of the company, Hayford Alile indicated this much when he addressed shareholders at the company's last annual general meeting.
"As expected , settlement of historic bank debts, some trade creditors and paid down negotiated tax has improved corporate goodwill and access to funds," Alile said.
And this achievement seemed to have provided UTC the much needed breathing space to better assess and harness the growth opportunities beckoning on it. After a careful calculation of its chances in the food industry, the company decided to step down from the conglomerate category of the Nigeria Stock Exchange to join the Food and Beverages subsector where it feels it would play a more active role.
"Management is fully committed to developing the food business by improving and expanding current operations. As food is a necessity, we will continue to use our value proposition to the best of our ability and remain a leading food processing company in the country," said the chairman.

Growth
UTC's focus for the future, according to Alile, is centred on expansion of its activities. The company, among others, wants "to get closer to the consumers and take our rightful position in the market as the foremost food producing company in Nigeria".
Hitherto, all the food company's activities to date have been carried out in a single factory outlet at Creek Road, Apapa. But the board chairman indicated: "Henceforth, multiplication will come with expansion."
Specifically, the company has a new factory and and sales depot at Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja.
"By the special grace of God, we shall be opening 'UTC Meat Village' in Victoria Island, two in-store meatshops and two more bakeries before the end of the year. More bakeries, cake plants and meat factory will follow in the next two years in other geopolitica;l zones of the nation."

The plunge
For many investors who perceive UTC as a credible brand with a wealth of experience on consumer markets, there is no doubting the fact that the company is heading in the right direction.
This category of investors is already taking a plunge for UTC shares in the market. This could be gleaned from the performance of UTC stock in the capital market.
From a share price of N2.76 late October 2007 and N3.81 ending of November, the market price has as at mid January 2008 climbed to N4.16.
Investors' confidence in the stock is further buoyed by the company's encouraging end of year result.
UTC's turnover for the financial year ended 31st December, 2006 amounted to N951.6 million, from N612.6 million in 2005. The operating loss for 2006 was N23.7 MILLION; which is 10 per cent of the operating loss of 2005.
With exceptional items of N101 million, the company ended up with profit before tax of N54.3 million and profit after tax of N52.6 million.
The company's future, in the 2007 financial year therefore, seems bright, considering also that the firm has consistently posted profit since May 2007.

Sceptics
Unarguably, a number of investors are still not convinced that the current performance of the company can stand the test of time. They need to be convinced that present management of the company under Folusho Olaniyan can consistently deliver. Olaniyan assumed headship of the company following the resignation of former managing director, Adepeju Adebajo over a year ago. They desire to see how well the company's expansion plans are implemented and with what impact on its market performance.
So, shareholders and prospective investors are looking forward to Alile's responses to the above and other pertinent issues at the company's next annual general meeting
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by FatherOF2: 8:32am On Jan 23, 2008
Abu-Maryam:

I've received my return money of Dangote Gari ipo 2007. the thing pains me, Baba of many we're wednesday and the month has come to an end, do u c unilever and FCMB at their present price IF they increase or decrease with 5% a good buy? MIND You I WANT TO CHANGE MY CAR DESPARATELY. Lol!

Preferably a decrease of 5% for both will be excellent.I need a sub N19 for FCMB between now and friday.But its just for you to tell your broker to get it for you below N19 between today and friday.Someone should be selling between now and friday so your broker should get at one of the day lows.Same with Unilever.Its seems ok at N22.

@ londoncool
Same applies as per FCMB

@ kevvynbash
 I no ignore you.Na the way pages take dey fly here na e make me dey forget previous pages at times.
FCMB will be good to enter on one of the last few days of this week. It will soon complete 18 trading sessions that will coincide with the end of the month and we'll await 9 months.

But i'm also looking at NBC now.Really cheap now.And we have just about 7weeks till about March.
Lets see todays trades.
I also want IBTC to fall till the end of the month before i go into that one.
I see a bullish February after peolpe don collect their January Salary and  FG/STATES don share Jan money.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by invisible2(m): 8:43am On Jan 23, 2008
With this report on UTC, trust the big pockets to invade the company.the price may just fly away.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by invisible2(m): 8:52am On Jan 23, 2008
Lest I forget, UACN property co gains of .94 yesterday indicates a slow down in appreciations, it seems to suggest a weakining of bids, traders will interpret this and start selling today.

The price may stagnate today of decrease except a strong news is in the air, like a bonus.

I have decided to drop from this one today, after doing 15% in less than one week, bought last thursday. The gain is too sweet for me allow to waste.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by stanchuks(m): 8:56am On Jan 23, 2008
@Fatherof2
what do you think of UBA ang Mbenefit at their current prices of 50.00 and 4.06 are they good entry point?
and what do you think is the good exit point for Vitafoam with an entry of 9.50?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by ochenya200(f): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2008
i am not into stock, please can someone out there help me. am interest. Thanks
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by hispy99(m): 9:20am On Jan 23, 2008
ochenya200:

i am not into stock, please can someone out there help me. am interest. Thanks

Read the previous 370 pages and you will be a guru by the time you are done grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 9:26am On Jan 23, 2008
invisible!:

@easimoni, wanajo, pumping, would you consider Ikeja hotels a buy at its above figures and current price?

I consider it a solid buy. easimoni already shared the fundamentals. I'm also counting on consistent Q-3 to 4 results to compliment the full year result. My bid price is N6.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by tommyt(m): 9:28am On Jan 23, 2008
Abu-Maryam:

I've received my return money of Dangote Gari ipo 2007. the thing pains me, Baba of many we're wednesday and the month has come to an end, do u c unilever and FCMB at their present price IF they increase or decrease with 5% a good buy? MIND You I WANT TO CHANGE MY CAR DESPARATELY. Lol!

do you mean dangote flour, if so abeg wen did you collect it and how, cos i still dey expect my own o
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 9:31am On Jan 23, 2008
iconbull:

@fatherof2,wanajo,pumping,aktopgun,
oga miiiiiiis, i was offered AAICO @ 4.70 today.do u think its worth it,how far can it go.kindly help.

No. That is too expensive. I expect the initial run to stabilize at around N4.50 - N5 and you'll probably be able to buy a tad lower before then.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 9:33am On Jan 23, 2008
If the net bid on Juli is true then I smell something cooking. There may be plans for a PO or a deliberate attempt to drive the price north by placing a net no limit bid that can never be fulfilled.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by AbuMaryam1(m): 9:39am On Jan 23, 2008
Yeah i mean Dangote Flour, i was informed by my broker. APT SECURITIES.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by tommyt(m): 9:41am On Jan 23, 2008
pumping777,  @Father of 2, easimoni
please which can you put your money on this week btw japoul and ikeja hotel at there present price,
considering short term, let say 10% in 1month or 6weeks.

baba of2 good morning hope u are not missing olufunmi too much o!
abi na him dey take care of the engine inside PHBJET, or na too much money no make am show him face again
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by FatherOF2: 9:56am On Jan 23, 2008
tommy t:

pumping777, @Father of 2, easimoni
please which can you put your money on this week between japoul and ikeja hotel at there present price,
considering short term, let say 10% in 1month or 6weeks.

baba of2 good morning hope u are not missing olufunmi too much o!
abi na him dey take care of the engine inside PHBJET, or na too much money no make am show him face again

Ah i'll pick Ikeja oh. Japaul is way too high now for short term.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by samstone4(m): 10:06am On Jan 23, 2008
@Nazzyon

What does "na sheru bawon" mean?

Samstone4 cool cool
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by afamako: 10:13am On Jan 23, 2008
@Samstone
What does "na sheru bawon" mean?

Samstone4 

Make fear catch them!

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (793) (Reply)

Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.