Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,544 members, 7,941,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5516028 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (3056) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2012
@Sub zizi are welcome on board sorry for the late response. I ve never done hsg. But if read previous post u find some useful hints. We all praying that comes out fine. Wish u Bfp this month Ijn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2012
@ udoka2 thank you, I'll check d option of buying pre seed. I was bothered about the EWCM cos I always had it mid cycle and used it 2 track my ovulation. I thought something had gone wrong hence my not seeing it!

@sub_zidi tnx a lot dear..mine is subserosal and intramural...is reddington hospital good? I mean d dr iweala, I'm on a hospital research now before I start any diagnosis again cos I've dealt wit a lot of quacks (they are much on d island) so I have 2 be careful! Dats y I'm askin for a referal
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by subzidi: 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2012
grin@ kemi thnx 4 welcoming me! Women we too like attention shaa lol
@ Mary I've been using reddington+ Dr Iweala for d past 4 years and I think he's good, he's also a consultant gynaecologist and the chief consultant over there. They have good equipments too but very expensive!
I live on the Mainland that's why I'm also considereing Dr Mensah cos of an Aunty who was ttc for 7yrs but got her breakthrough him( Dr Mensah).
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2012
@maryswag
I recently used Reddington the one at Ikeja Dr Balogun, am in love with their processses, they are too proactive which is what I like and he allowed me say all the blahblahblahs which is unlike most gyneas I know. If u can afford them pls gv them a trial. Its my coy hospital that's why I use them cos they are exp for common man like me.

Sub zidi
Sorry dear dear, hope u are good now? How did u know ur egg quality needs improvement?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2012
@maryswags, i appreciate how you felt, God alone will make you forget the pains in Jesus name. oh, i cried when i read your post, baby coming out in parts, have never read of it before. That you are alive means alot to God and me, and to everyone here we appreciate you are still alive. I pray for you that God will heal you and soon you will carry your baby, and if you want twins i join my faith with your cos i want twins, you will have them soon according to the time of a woman for child birth.

@all, my testimony, i will share with you soon. All who are passing through one pain or the other, lay it at the feet of Jesus. i love you all but God loves us all the most.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2012
@maryswag it is well with you dear,thank God you are alive to tell us ur experience, hence you MUST carry your bundle of Joy soon. @. sub_zidi welcome dear, wishing you the best in your HSG result, the BFP is closer than you can imagine. @all, let's be encouraged, he is the same God that answered our mothers Sarah, Hannah, Elizabeth etc., in those day he is able and still in d business of doing good. Note that for all the mothers who waited in d bible they gave birth to special children not common, different from others. The power of God goes beyond Homonal imbalance, Fibroi.d, low sperm count and whatever names medicine call ur case, as we do our best in following medical instructions, I pray that the power of God will move through whatever medications we are placed on. And for those who are not on any medication the power of God will also move in your lives and this thread will become a testimony groud. Sendling truck loads off babydust y'way. God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2012
sub _ zidi...thanks very much for ur responses...if you say its expensive, then it might not be for me cos I'm very rich right now! I actually want a good gynae that is affordable ooo...I wish u all d best in ur HSG!

@ Udoka2 are u in that picture! I love gynaes that give listenin ears, and consider ur suggestions too...well I'll talk 2 dh about it while I'm still looking for cheaper referrals. I've opted for tradomedical treatment this month, started about 2 weeks ago (womb setting and the rest) let's see how it goes for this month!

@ redeemersave humnnn! Its indeed a testimony I'm alive, dats just a tip of the iceberg, words can't just explain! Thank you so much for the words, I love you dearly. God says for our shame He will give us double, so for all of us ttc I declare a SUPER DOUBLE PORTION in Jesus name!

@ MSTIA thank you so much ure a dearie, and I say amen and amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2012
BeetleS
Thank you. I just did it as easy as ABC and I hv bn struggling with it. What you don't know u don't you!
Thanks once more!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2012
U welcome sweetie!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2012
I think someone asked regarding egg quality. According to Zita West, eating 80g of protein helps.
When undergoing IVF.

This is what I've done in my previous cycle when stimulating.
Boiled egg everyday
1litre of semi skimmed milk(this needs to be organic)
Inositol(investigation in USA led to this) so taking 2g during stimulation
Melatonin ( this is a sleeping drug in USA but now used to improve egg quality)
Zinc - 30mg
L'Arginine- 1000mg - this is
protein tablets
2 litres of water everyday

I've used this in the past and present to get more eggs during IVF apart from Melatonin because that's a prescription drug in UK though not in USA. This is what Dr Ndukwe who works in Zita West Clinic prescribes.

Beetle!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 11:37pm On Jun 21, 2012
champs: Can any of you ladies help me with good Fertility Massager contact in Benin City?

@ champs do u live in benin? Have u gotten a massager yet and are you still interested?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 1:46am On Jun 22, 2012
udoka2: BeetleS
Thank you. I just did it as easy as ABC and I hv bn struggling with it. What you don't know u don't you!
Thanks once more!
I guess you have been able to figure out how to peel and insert the cyclogest. Are u in your 2ww already?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 1:49am On Jun 22, 2012
maryswags:

@ champs do u live in benin? Have u gotten a massager yet and are you still interested?
Yes, i reside in Benin. Ebony referred me to one before,if you don't mind you can still send the contact details/address of the massager to my e-mail if it is in Benin: champs1863@yahoo.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 6:16am On Jun 22, 2012
@Champs

Not really dear, I have a lot goin on with me. I will update the House in FULL in due time.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 7:37am On Jun 22, 2012
jobaskia: God is awesome. I had my child last 2007. She is now 5years. But God has been able 2 wonder thru a particular woman.she is a massaage therapist and couple wth a clairvoyance. We were introduced to her thru a lady that was conceived based on her technique(massage) then she will want 2 know the history of the person visiting. God has been able 2 use her as a vessel my wife is now in her 1st trimester. I was overwhelmed when she told me because she is a microbiologist n she conducted the test hersef. I ve to share this seein d post. She went 2 scan centre to confirm dat d fetus is ok and growing. God will definitely answer all our prayers. If interested u can call me on 08082915084, bbpin 28F677B4

Please can you drop the contact details for me? My email is maryswags@yahoo.com...thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 7:42am On Jun 22, 2012
champs: Yes, i reside in Benin. Ebony referred me to one before,if you don't mind you can still send the contact details/address of the massager to my e-mail if it is in Benin: champs1863@yahoo.com

Okay I'll send u a mail of one, I grew up in benin, but marriage transferred me to lagos, she's good, I used her after my last miscarriage, (cos I went back home 2 my mum) she set my womb cos she said it was tilted and too low as a result of the evacuation, also she gave me some herbs 2 clean out properly (cos mr big googles doctor didn't clean me up properly).. i culdnt continue wit her cos I had to come back 2 lagos...expect my mail dear

Please anyone who has had a good experience wit a fertility massager in lagos please kindly help out! Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 7:47am On Jun 22, 2012
mandate14: @Negozi, am really sorry about ur condition but I believed there are alot of natural ways to shrink fibroids. Like others have said, u need to change ur diet conpletely and start taking natural herbs that can shrink it(i can't prescrib any for u cos there are many fake cure on d internet). But from personal experinence, last year i was told i have fibroid of 84*47*93mm. I made a lot of research on natural africa herbs that can cure it and eventually i got some herbs from a local mama alagbo (herb seller) which i used for 3weeks, 2 wks later i went for HSG test and the result read in part ' the uterine cavity is normal in size and outline'.

I pray u fine ur cure but removing ur uterus make u menopausal immediatelly and u start to have all d sign of menopause. I wish u good luck in all u do amd please pray too becos God is d creator of our body

@all am still in my tww and just 2days to go before af is due but i wish she stay very far from me in a good way. Been having all sort of syptoms but i pray they are for real.

Baby dust to u all and happy easter. May the reason for the season bring joy into our homes and hearts.

Are you serious herbs took care of fibroids this big? Did it drop out or melt off? I'm so surprised here!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 8:03am On Jun 22, 2012
Please you guys should refer me to a good hospital ooo I intend starting diagnosis and treatment again when my flow starts (I pray it doesn't)..I've got referrals to county hospital ogba (too far, I stay on d island), I also heard that reddington hospital and lagoon hospital are expensive...pls I want something affordable @ least, good and positive gynae and on the island...please I'm new in lagos...thank you all!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nikkygal(f): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2012
Hello Ladies! How's everyone doing? I can see the thread has been really busy. . . Woah! I just did a catch up of all the gists on ths thread in the last few days and am sooooo touched!!! Maryswags, your story is so touching and my heart goes out to you. . . the level of healthcare in our country is just horrible. I wish you tons of baby dust and may the good Lord turns your sorrows into joy. It is well!

Udoka,Shiloh,Champs,Ebony, Bukie and all the other ladies in the house. . . Sending you guys lots of love & baby dust. May your BFPs come sooner than you even expect. Am still around oh, i've not fashied this thread at all. . .

Tons of baby dust to everyone....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 9:06am On Jun 22, 2012
Hi everyone! Serious activity has bin goin on here o! Nice.
@ MarySwags...hmmmm I'm speechless o! Some doctors sha! It is well my sister.4 evritin u hav gone through double blessings shall be your portion.IJN.Amen.

@ Redeemersave..your testimony shall be full in Jesus name.

@ Udoka....praying for a sticky bean for you dear! Our chief consultant.It is Well.

@ Nikkygal...tanks dear.we appreciate.hws ur bump goin? Stil hav morning sickness?

@ Mstia and beetle...tanks 4 d prayers and information.

This month and d following month shall be filled with bfp announcements! IJN! Babydust evrione!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2012
Thank you nikkygal for stopping by to check on us and also d wishes
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 9:56am On Jun 22, 2012
@ Nikkygal nice of you to drop by, Hope you and your LO are doing great,God will surely prove himself great in your life.
@ Udoka, It is well with you dear. You are more than a conqueror.
@all, The Lord is our strength we must WIN, no matter what.
Luv y'all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2012
maryswags:

Okay I'll send u a mail of one, I grew up in benin, but marriage transferred me to lagos, she's good, I used her after my last miscarriage, (cos I went back home 2 my mum) she set my womb cos she said it was tilted and too low as a result of the evacuation, also she gave me some herbs 2 clean out properly (cos mr big googles doctor didn't clean me up properly).. i culdnt continue wit her cos I had to come back 2 lagos...expect my mail dear

Please anyone who has had a good experience wit a fertility massager in lagos please kindly help out! Thanks
Thanks, I will be expecting your e-mail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2012
ebony13: Hi everyone! Serious activity has bin goin on here o! Nice.
@ MarySwags...hmmmm I'm speechless o! Some doctors sha! It is well my sister.4 evritin u hav gone through double blessings shall be your portion.IJN.Amen.

@ Redeemersave..your testimony shall be full in Jesus name.

@ Udoka....praying for a sticky bean for you dear! Our chief consultant.It is Well.

@ Nikkygal...tanks dear.we appreciate.hws ur bump goin? Stil hav morning sickness?

@ Mstia and beetle...tanks 4 d prayers and information.

This month and d following month shall be filled with bfp announcements! IJN! Babydust evrione!
I just sent you an e-mail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2012
@ champs gotten it tanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sasimalia(f): 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2012
Hello ladies,

I had written a long detailed post 2 days ago but the post was hidden and I guess nobody could read it.
I just wanted to share with yu ladies that I go a very faint positive on a pregnancy test on Wednesday. In disbelief I have been testing everyday since then. Since the, instead of being happy my heart has been racing and I have been more anxious than before imagining all kinds of doom scenarios, then I decided (after my mom insulted me very well) that I will claim and declare that this pregnancy will come to its completion, I will claim mmy healthy and happy children just like Kemiebbie was saying about the ladies who claimed her BFP and her children before any of that happened. My husband still cannot believe it amd it seems so surreal. I am keeping every single one of you ladies in prayer it will happen because Jesus is alive and already bore our pains and sorrows!

Ps: this comes from somebody with pcos who does not ovulate on her own.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2012
Hi all, I hope u guys are okay! I've been having this dull cramp on the right side of my womb for some days now, I don't know what's happening...pls can anyone give me useful hints?

@ champs I haven't forgotten you,I'm still lookin for d card so I'll give u d correct addy...ope u have a good doc ure using in benin too..tkia
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2012
Oh! Congrats Sasi malia! grin grin grin kiss this is the begining of more bfp announcements IJN! my dear pls claim your sticky bean! it is well with you and your little one! pls stop entertaining fear and fill your heart with positive thoughts! just keep thanking God! Congrats!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2012
maryswags: Hi all, I hope u guys are okay! I've been having this dull cramp on the right side of my womb for some days now, I don't know what's happening...pls can anyone give me useful hints?

are you in your 2ww? or before ovulation?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2012
@ ebony thanks for d wishes...I honestly don't know where I stand! This is my profile for this year
January 3rd- evacuation
Feb 2nd- 5th - bright red spotting
March 26th - 29th - period
April 7th- 9th - brown spotting
May 1st- 4th - period
June 4th- 8th - period

So my last cycle( may) was about 35 days, I'm on CD 19 on this cycle, don't know if I've ovulated or not, used to track my ovulation wit EWCM but it no longer comes. I honestly don't know how to track it this cycle, I intend going to the lab 2mrrw!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2012
Sasi malia
Congrats, your testimony is permanent!

Maryswags,
Pls cover all bases with enough Knackson, me think its ur O unless d pain is unbearable shaa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (3056) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.