Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,634 members, 7,905,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5486156 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (3055) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sasimalia(f): 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2012
Hello everybody,

I have been on NL for many years (under different IDs) but never knew there was a TTC forum. I am registered on other TTc internet forum and I just thought, let me try and see maybe I can find other TTc ladies on NL and here I find a very active thread.
I have been married almost 1 year. I have PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) with irregular periods and long cycles (anywhere between 45 to 65 days). I went to see a GYN who has been seeing me since April and we were waiting for my periods to start a first round of Clomid. So This is my first month using clomid 50mg cd3-7. I honestly wasnt sure that it was even going to work for me and I was somewhat discouraged this month so I didnt chart my temperature. I relied on OPKs (which have always been negative) and at my very pleasant surprise it was positive on cd16 and cd 17. Hubby and I BD accordingly. I went on my 21st day for a progesterone blood test which is normally done a week after ovulation but in my case I was only 4DPO and the level was 11.5 which confirmed that I indeed ovulated.
Now my AF is due on Friday this week (06/22). I have not noticed anything other than my breasts feeling slightly tender since about 4 to 5 days after my ovulation. I am 11DPO today and in my impatience I tested twice already (i know women who got positive pregnancy tests that early so I just thought I would try on Father's day to surprise my husband but nothing).
I'm not discouraged but I am a bit sad. People that married after me are about to deliver, all of my married friends are going on their 2nd baby and I can't even get pregnant. If I am not pregnant this cycle I dont know what I am going to do honestly. My parents are waiting, his whole family is waiting. They make remarks which they dont mean offensive but it really hurts because I know they are thinking I am the problem. People get pregnant around me left and right, I am always cooking for baby showers, I am cooking to take to new mothers at the hospital, I am always buying gifts for other people's baby and I am here with an empty womb. Some people even think I have to pregnant already and that its just not showing up yet. I have even stopped calling some of his family members because that is the first thing they ask and I am tired of answering the same thing. The only thing is that my husband is just now talking about it, it didnt really care for starting a family before but at least he is fully on board with me now so I dont really have any psychological pressure from him.
sorry for venting. I wish all of us TTC the desire of our hearts. May God bless us with motherhood and fatherhood. Babydust to all!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2012
@Sasi malai u are welcome to our fruitful froum. I know dat our jonureny has come to an end IJN . I am in my two weeks wait. I am wishing all of us BFP in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sasimalia(f): 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2012
gini: Hello all, i've been researching on TTC on the internet and found out about a supplement called SOY ISOFLAVONES with lots and lots of success stories. has anyone here tried it and whats your result?

Still researching more on this. I want to find out if this can be gotten from Natural Soya Milk in case one can't get hold of the Tablet supplement. Will post whatever I find.

i think we all should research more on this and share success storiies. may GOD bless us all with baby bundles of joy. have a fruitful week ahead.

Gini and all the TTC ladies,

I tried the soy isoflavones on my previous cycles. Basically they are what is nicknamed as a "natural" form of CLomid, they bind to estrogen receptors (which clomid does) tricking ur body into thinking ur have low estrogen and helps it produce more. You take as you would Clomid, for five days early in your cycle, and you take about double what ur Clomid dosage would be.
I have read/heard a lot of success stories saying that over 60% of women get pregnant within the first 2-3 months of using it but when I ran it to my DR he says "that stuff doesnt work". I was still stubborn and I tried but it didnt work for me at all. My cycle was just as long as it had been before and I am not even sure I ovulated on it. But for the women for whom it works they usually report stronger ovulation, ovulating early, decreasing long cycles and sometimes regulating irregular cycle. I read about women with PCOS for whom it worked and read other places that it is not recommended with women who PCOS or other estrogen-dominant conditions because it only makes it worst.
Anyways, this cycle I have used Pre-Seed (fertility friendly lubricant) as well as OPKS and I also take Prenatals (when I remember lol).
For those of you on Clomid remember that Clomid sometimes dries up your mucus and you wanna make sure that ur hubby's swimmers have a nice, comfortable, nutritious environment to survive it as long as they can and nourish of it to get to destination so make sure you drink lots of water to help loosen those secretions. Also don't use any lubricant except for the ones clearly manufactured with TTC in mind like Pre-Seed, lubricant are spermicidal. (I used a regular lubricant outside of my fertile period because I am usually rather dry and use Pre-Seed before my expected ovulation period).
Babydust to you all!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sasimalia(f): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
kemidebbie: @Sasi malai u are welcome to our fruitful froum. I know dat our jonureny has come to an end IJN . I am in my two weeks wait. I am wishing all of us BFP in Jesus name.

AMen ooooo AMen!!! We will be the biblical Annas and the Saras of this year!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2012
Sasi,

Babes, you have to be positive, see if your dr can Prescribe Metformin for your PCOS. I know it's difficult but you have to be in the right frame of mind for it to positive.

I read this in a book, every morning when you wake up give gratitude
Be grateful for everything you've received in the past, present and future.

You have To be ready as well! Can't really type more as I'm doing this from my phone.
But I would recommend this book The Power By Rhonda Byrne.

Beetle

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sasimalia(f): 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2012
Beetle: Sasi,

Babes, you have to be positive, see if your dr can Prescribe Metformin for your PCOS. I know it's difficult but you have to be in the right frame of mind for it to positive.

I read this in a book, every morning when you wake up give gratitude
Be grateful for everything you've received in the past, present and future.

You have To be ready as well! Can't really type more as I'm doing this from my phone.
But I would recommend this book The Power By Rhonda Byrne.

Beetle

Beetle, thanks for your encouraging words. I am grateful but it is very true that alot of times its so easy to forget what amazing blessings we have and focus on what we do not have. Mr Dr says we will do a few other Clomid cycles before adding metformin to the regimen. I really hope we don't have to get there.
I will look up that book, thanks for the suggestion.
You are so nice... smiley

Kemidebbie, which cd/dpo are you? when if AF due? I read some of previous posts and was touched by the negligence and heartless treatment that you received. You are a very strong woman for even still having the heart to TTC.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2012
This is a month of divine visitation. In the book of Luke it was recorded that an angel visted Mary in the sixth month and told her that she will conceive. I use this as prayer point everyday in this month and i know that i know that God will vist us in Jesus name amen. Our sorrow has been turn into joy... Truck loads of BFP this month , and so shall it be in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
@sasi what can i do my sisters. We just have to keep praying that we don't fall into the hands of quaks. God should help us make the right choice of hospital. Above all we should pray 4 safe delivery as soon as we get our BFP. My sister i did really understood what U ment By Dpo. Pls explain. @udoka charms e.t.c where u ladies i miss u guys, ur post has given Me alot of strength , charms and udoka ur resachers has kept this trend thank u guys. Is really crazy in kaduna right now with the riot and the bumb blast going on it is well with us oh!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sasimalia(f): 12:39am On Jun 20, 2012
kemidebbie: @sasi what can i do my sisters. We just have to keep praying that we don't fall into the hands of quaks. God should help us make the right choice of hospital. Above all we should pray 4 safe delivery as soon as we get our BFP. My sister i did really understood what U ment By Dpo. Pls explain. @udoka charms e.t.c where u ladies i miss u guys, ur post has given Me alot of strength , charms and udoka ur resachers has kept this trend thank u guys. Is really crazy in kaduna right now with the riot and the bumb blast going on it is well with us oh!

Kemidebbie, you are entirely right. But fortunately we have a God who is ALways in control. Since you said you were in your 2 weeks wait I was wondering what cycle day or day post ovulation (DPO) you were. I'm currently on cd28 and I am 11 Days Post Ovulation. Another 5 days (or about) before my next expected periods which I hope will not show up ;-)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 6:39am On Jun 20, 2012
@ Sasimalia....welcome on board! I too have pcos and i hav tried clomid for 7cycles already, the first six(6) were unmonitored so i didn't ovulate although i would hav the LH surge but it wldnt release...I'm currently on CD 4,started another round of clomid but this time with metformin.i also use d preseed,read a lot of positive stories of it,pray it helps my bean before its exhausted. Wishing U truckloads of babydust pray you get a bfp instead of AF.i did the progesterone test last cycle nd dey told me twld take 6weeks for the result to be outshocked ...

@Hebrew woman...hws d going going?grin i hav started my metformin,so far so good,no side effects i started with 500mg,i want to increase it to 1000mg today,i hope i wnt get side effects from dt too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 7:10am On Jun 20, 2012
@ shlio Af showed her ugly face on 5 of may. Today Cd18, two days after ovulation. Last night while posting i saw a testimony of a woman on tv , who claimed her Bfp even when AF showed up and she finally got it twins. So my dear sisters that is type of faith I'm going to be displaying, i will live , act it , claim it my twins o i mean who is with me on this .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 10:11am On Jun 20, 2012
Hello fruitful Ladies, @Sasi malia [/b]you are welcome, wishing you a very BFP and not AF. Please I want you to be positive [b]ALWAYS no matter what. It will help you a lot. @ Kemidebbie it is well with you my sister, I wld say I join my FAITH with yours and we shall have a BFP IJN. I am with you gbam gbam, God is ever faithful. Please @ Kemidebbie, I pray that by the special grace of God almighty you and your household will continually remains under God's Cover (Psalm 91:1-16). I dnt envy those of you in the North at all.

Update: AF showed up on 17th of June, Officially on CD4. Sending loads of baby dust y' way
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2012
Hello everyone, great work out here. I've asked a few questions on this thread, but decided to write as I'm in pains now! I'm Depressed as well as confused right now. My marriage is one year old now, and I've had 3 miscarriages. When people were eating and makin merry on the 1st of this year, I lost a 4 months old pregnancy, as well as almost lost my life because I didn't have quick access to medical care. I had been diagnosed wit multiple uterine fibroids d largest about 3cm ( which docs say shuldnt affect me because none is inside d womb) .a week before I had this miscarriage, I went for a scan, and everything was okay, the baby was even moving. Few days later, I had some slight pain in my abdomen, went to the hospital and doc said it was nothing to worry about. Two days later I started bleeding ( I was spotting slightly at intervals from my first month). When I went to the hospital, I did a scan and the technician was surprised dat I started bleeding just some hours ago cos everything had collapsed. D doc said I should go home and come in two days time if I don't start expelling d contents of d uterus ( because my previous miscarriages were natural, I didn't do an evacuation) . The next day, I noticed something dangling out of my private, only to check it was d babys leg! I eased my self and wanted to wipe my self clean, and the leg broke off. At intervals other parts started coming out- the hands, other leg etc (all came out broken in parts) . I had called my DH from work as I was home alone, d next thing the head came out ( I can never forget that innocent babys eyes open wide and staring lifeless)! *sobs* that was when the bleeding increased and before I knew it I slumped due to excess blood loss. When DH came, I was almost lifeless! I can't even remember most tins that happend, my vision had become blurred! Wen we got 2 d hospital, all my veins had collapsed, they had to prick my fingers to get blood for my pcv count. My blood pressure was below 50 and my pcv below 20, doc was in a fix bw d low blood level, and more blood I'll lose if an evacuation was to be carried out. At dis point I had taken almost 5 drips on d little vein dey managed 2 "wake up"..the issue of anaesthetics was also a prob cos dey culdnt give me sumtin 2 deep hence I pass out, or sumtin too low hence d pain and trauma makes me pass out. DH had to sign some documents 'just in case' I was put to sleep (I went far! Gods grace brought me back I know! Cos I've taken anaestetics before..dis was different!) Do u know that just in d middle of d procedure, the anesthetics wore out and d pain was raw! DH told me later on that he could hear my screams from outside d hospital. In all God saw me through but its an experience I wuld neva forget, watchin ones baby come out in parts and in pain! A baby I heard his heart beats, a baby I saw move his hands and legs.
Since january I had that evacuation I've been battling with irregular flows, I've spent my lifes savings on going from one doc to another, infact I think I've gotten 2 my breaking point now! And I don't know where to go from here! Please I'll be asking a lot of questions, and I beg those that have been in my shoes to please respond because I don't understand docs anymore. Imagine a doc runnin a hormonal profile test on me witout takin note of d CD! I paid 18k for that test, all wasted! Now another doc wants me 2 run d same test about a week after. Please u guys shuld help me in knowledge and prayers...God bless u as u do so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2012
Marywags, this is so graphic! I feel your pain babes. But IA, your time will come. For multiple miscarriages, the doctors recommend low dose Aspirin(75mg in UK, 81mg in USA). This prevents blood clots and thins the blood so blood can flow easier.

How did the Dr determine the fibroids werent in the womb. You need an Hysteroscopy to do this!

Have you ladies heard of womb/ uterine scratch? This is when the doctor scratches the lining of your
Womb and this also helps with implantation cos sometimes embryos fail to implant and this overcomes it.

Beetle!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cuteruth(f): 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2012
@Maryswags so Sorry For the Pains, May God in his infinite Mercy heAr ur Prayers. It is well with u my dear Sister. All these Doctors are just Trying, Put ur trust in God And he will Never Fail u. Dis Year He Will Put a New Song in ur Mouth.

Sending Loads of Baby Dust to Everyone and May God Hear All Our Prayers, Keep Prophesying Good things into ur lives and Speak Positive Words into ur Womb, Visitors of JOY shall be in ur Wombs Dis Month in Jesus Name. AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blank(f): 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2012
pikinmama: Happy June12 ladies and gent, i happened to be one of the oldest member of this forum, i quite posting for a very long time cos when i posted my case, here then i noticed nobody had my type of problem, i mean blocked tubes, i mean hydroxalpingx pardon my spelling, with multiple fibroid, in fact everything about my fertility was wrong,so when i entered here with my former user name but cant use it now cos i have forgotten my old password,
i was posting my findings to people that needed help about low sperm count, at the same time prescribed the drug we used to build dh count from 8ml to 110ml in three months. But there was no reply concerning my topic about my plan to go for ivf or how i can unblock the tubes, so i felt i was the only one with such case in Nigeria cos no body seem to understand me here then, so i quite, i began to dry up, i became sorrowful, i was no longer the person i used to be, my complexion change from fair skin to dark skin, i went through this for good heart broken seven years, to cut the long story short now the testimony is with me here dragging my computer keyboard with me, I DELIVERD A BOUNCING BABY BOY IN OCTOBER 2011. are u crying now? pls stop crying my case was worst than urs, so if i can be a mother at age 38, with those complications u too can. BABY DUST TO VENNUS AN OLD POSTER HERE, AND ALL THE WOMEN WHO ARE LOOKING FOR THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB in my next post i will tell u what i did, but all thanks to God and Dr. TUNDE OKEWALE OF ST IVE ivf clinic

Welcome back Eversmiles. Thank God for His goodness in your life. I remember you very well. Can't forget when you said you go to IVF center's and they think you have come to spy on them cos of the amount of research you have done. God bless you richly.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2012
@maryswags, So sorry for what you have gone through,I pray God see you through this trying times.Your hormonal profile test should be done on CD3. Just relax,it normally takes little time for your hormones to come back to normal after misscarriage. I will also advise that you see a Reproductive Endocrinologist so as to evaluate you properly.

Quick update: I am CD6 today,below is my regime for this month:

CD2-CD6: Clomid 100 milli gram daily
CD7-CD11 Estradiol(Progynova) 4 milli gram daily to help build up my uterine linning
2DPO- Cyclogest 200 milli gram Pessaries to continue after my BFP
Folic Acid and Vit E dialy.

Have you ladies heard of GERITOL vitamins,you can google it.I read there is "A baby in every bottle". Not sure if it is available here in Nigeria.

Wishing all of you in your 2ww,a sticky BFP and babydust to everybody.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beetle thank you so much, the doc found the positions based on pelvic and trans vaginal scans... I think d major problems we face here in nigeria is lack of good medical care, imagine havin a threatened miscarriage and doc tellin me 2 go home even wen I insisted I want to be put on bed rest, I could have lost my life if someone didn't come 2 pick me 2 d hospital early enough cos I had lost so much blood at home
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2012
Cuteruth thank you and I say a big AMEN to that! May God help us all!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2012
@Maryswags
My sister I thank God with you for SPARING your life. Your children MUST surely come.
When I had a miscarriage that lead to DandC it took me abt 4months to see my first period.But urs is up to 6months now, I expect everything to be normal. Redo d hormonal profile on CD3 as champs correctly said, let's know what d problem is
Again go for second option on those fibriods, surgically removing them may just be the best option to avoid all these agonies you are goin thru
IT'S WELL with you.

@champs
Does clomid 2-6 works for you? It has never worked for me this way.

Wishin ALL my fruitful ladies anointed BFPsssss!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by infogenius(m): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2012
@maryswags
Congratulations that u are alive and we can read ur story.It is important for you to know the causes of your miscarriages.If it is the uterine fibroid that is the cause of the miscarriage (despite what ur doc said)look for ways to shrink them.Surgery may be risky but u could it a try if you have a good gyn that can advice u.
I will also advice you to read thru this ttc threads and arm urself with relevant knowledge, COURAGE and also ask questions.You shall sing a new song b4 this year runs out.
@champs
U think and roll like a champion.This cycle will deliver the shot IJN.
@sasi
Be anxious for nothing because all things are ready for you to conceive.Be Positive that you will bear ur own children in no distant time.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2012
@ champs thank you so much and I say amen and amen! Please do you know of any good reproductive endocrinologist? I reside in lagos, and I'm tired of going from one hospital 2 another. I'm not really used to lagos, just moved in after my wedding so don't knw much bout d history of hospitals here...please I'll appreciate any useful info..I live on d island ...loads of baby dust on us all!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2012
@ udoka2 may God bless u! Funny enof I saw my period d nxt month after the evacuation, but d problems dat my flow has been messed up. My cycle used to be 28- 30 days, makin it easy 2 track my ovulation but now at times it goes for as long as 34 days. I will go for another hormonal profile, but please do you know of any test I can do in d lab to point out when exactly I'm ovulating? I've been using sticks and for me its just a waste of cash!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2012
Infogenius thank u. d problems dat all d docs I've seen say that d position of d fibroids shouldn't interfere wit my pregnancy! Dats d issue now cos if docs are saying this, I don't know where to go from here!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 6:02am On Jun 21, 2012
maryswags

You can track your ovulation by follicular tracking. You start running scan from CD12 to track when u releasse d follicles until they ovulated. This is the best 100percent sure way of tracking ovulation, but expensive.
Another way is CD21 progesterone test.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 7:36am On Jun 21, 2012
Udoka please how much is it precisely? I don dey fear bills ooh! Honestly women go through a lot ooh! I hope we don't journey in these challenges for long ooh!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:09am On Jun 21, 2012
@Champs
Pls how do you open to bring out the content of cyclogest from those small tubes? And do you insert deep in d va.g.ina or what do they mean by placing btw the lip of Veg and push upward and backward?
And is urs hard or soft when out of d tube?
Sorry too much novice questionsgrin

Maryswag
Same amt wt normal pelvic scan. My area is 2k, and u may hv to go 5X before ovulation is dictated.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swit2have: 10:15am On Jun 21, 2012
Thursday 21 June MENOPAUSE TO “MENO- PLAY”
Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye

Memorise: Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child; for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD. Isaiah 54:1

Read: Isaiah 54:1-4

When God reigns, He reigns alone. He never shares His throne with sickness, Satan or demons. God is light and it is not possible for darkness to rule where the Light is reigning, hence John 1:5 says:

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

All his life, Bartimaeus was in darkness as a blind man, but the day he came across our God, his darkness gave way to light (Mark 10:46-52). Are you in a state of darkness? Is darkness thriving in your situation as a child of God? In the name of Jesus l command that darkness to give way to the full glow of the light of Jesus in your situation.

Likewise, it is not possible for God to reign and sorrow rule over your life simultaneously because Psalms 61:11 says your joy is full in His presence. In Luke 7:11-15, a widow lost her son and was full of sorrow and grief, but when she contacted our God, her sorrow turned into her greatest joy. What is that sorrow that is challenging the fullness of your joy today? In the name of Jesus, sorrow, pack your load and go now! In addition, our God cannot reign with failure at the same time because He is the Almighty (Psalms 91:11). After Peter failed all night long, our God entered his boat and failure was terminated permanently. Have you been battling with failure at school or work? An end has come to failure in your life today! Also Our God and barrenness cannot reign together since Our God can raise children from stones. A 50 year old sister who had never been pregnant before, missed her period and after examination by the doctors, she was told she had attained menopause. Nine months later, menopause became “meno-play” and she delivered a baby. At age 90, when God told Sarah her menopause will become “meno-play” she laughed but her laughter did not stop, because she kept laughing after the baby came (Genesis 18:9-15). Are you trusting God for a baby but the doctors have said menopause has set in? Do not worry, it is only a pause and if you press that button, it will begin to play again. The Lord is pressing the button and that pause is released into play today. Nine months from today you shall embrace your baby!

PRAYER POINT:
Every good development in my life currently experiencing a pause, Father, press the “play” button today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 11:06am On Jun 21, 2012
@ Udoka thanks a bunch

@swit2have u are blessed! May the heavens open over us dis month!

Another new day!
DH got back late and tired from work yesterday,but I still lured him to bed with me *winks* I feel I should be ovulating these days ( due 2 my body signs) although I don't know why I stopped having EWCM since d evacuation in january

I am having hairs underneath my jaw oo and its getting worse! I tweeze and in some days it comes out again *i hate this so much*

I hope u guys are all cool! May God visit us in this 6th month as he visited Mary IJN!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 11:17am On Jun 21, 2012
@ udoka2, u peel the package by using 2 fingers and lie back and insert vaginally. Make sure you lie back for 5-10 mins cos it melts big time and wear a panty liner.

Beetle!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 11:36am On Jun 21, 2012
Beetles
Thanks but its hard, I had to use razor to tire it open, and when u struggle hard Wt it gets messed up inside the tube.

Marysway
Buy PRESEED and don't get bothered with EWCM.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by subzidi: 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2012
cry @ house! No one welcomed me when I came on board this thread! Also I asked a question on what to expect during HSG but none responded cry Anyways, I did it on 19th June it was painful but not unbearable expecting the result today!
Pls can anyone advise on the drug I can use to improve the quality of my eggs though I ovulate but I've noticed its no longer as drawy as it used to? Any suggestion as my gnae feels we should keep trying naturally hence he's not prescribing any drug for now!
@ Maryswag, your Drs might be right by telling you not to remove the uterine fibroids yet moreso when its been diagnosed that the position would not affect the pregnancy as my sister had it but the positions did not affect her pregnancies today she has 2 kids. In my case, the position was not good for pregnancy(submucosal or so) hence my doc advised I removed it as some fibroids pending on position+preggy could be high risk. Like someone earlier said, its better for you to find out the root cause of the mc you can start by hysteroscopy to check the condition of the walls of d uterus and actual position/s of the fibroids. A friend recommended one hospital at Ebutte Metta( family health centre)the dr's name is Mensah from ghana 08023281028.Though I use Reddington(my coy's hosp) the gynae I use there is dr iweala but I plan to use dr mensah as my 2nd option! It is well sis!

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (3055) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.