Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,682 members, 7,905,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5486306 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (3055) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2012
I Am missing in action oooooo, waoh, I can see strong ladies coming out. God will cause all your joy to be full. Kemidebbie its indeed well with you!
Smilenw, your story made me feel I never trusted God enough, especially d last miscarriage, if I had pulled this kind of faith in God, am thinking I would hv had my LO now.
Pikinmama pls tell us what do did differently.
Rocksqueen lollll
U really hv right answer for them!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 12:04am On Jun 13, 2012
I am missing in action too. I am really inspired going through all the post on pg90. Sorry for those that lost their pregnancy,God will see us through this trying time. I can see alot of sticky BFP coming our way real soon. Sprinkling loads of babydust everywhere kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Toronto123: 2:06am On Jun 13, 2012
Hello Ladies: Long time no speak. I have been good oh, did my second IUI last week and in my 2 week wait. Took my progesterone level test today and it was 107 which the nurse says was very very good. Next week is my pregnancy test. I am believing strongly.
My IUI experience this time was so painful that my hubby says never again, if i don't get pregnant this month that's it. I just burst into tears and says why me. People are getting pregnant like flies around me and am struggling to conceive just 1.
@kemidebbie when i heard your story i almost cried as in my eyes was watery. I cannot believe what women go through in Nigeria... its evil, if it here in Canada that you experience this you don hammer be that. You sue their a.s.s
@RocksQueen i have gotten it all oh. From what are you waiting for to you are getting old oh (i am 28). Some go on to say i have bought you your baby shower gift oh. Some will even use side side and tell you is because you guys don't go to church (myself and hubby are not religious). Me i just laugh and just avoid people.
@Smilenw your faith will make you whole

Lots of hugs and baby dust to you smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 13, 2012
Hello Ladies,
Lovely to see you all,exam na 2 weeks time. cry cry
This cycle has been the craziest ever,my opk refused to turn positive..today na day 25 yet nothing so i have removed my mind.Will start on clo mid next cycle.

Brighter news,no more secretion from the b o o bs.I praise God.I am going for a blood test next month to ascertain the levels then schedule an Mri.

Yesterday was my birthdayy and DH made it soo beautiful.I love you so much bone of my bone.Thank you for being such a pillar for me,for loving me and being my rock.i wish i could just have a baby for you right now but i know that God is going to perfect his miracle for us and give us our little you..our son will look like me oo cos i'm finer but we need him to have your character cos you are such a good man and i am a hot head even though i have calmed down for Jesus.
Darling DH,God will prosper you and favor you.You are excellent,loving,faithful,kind,loyal.May he open more doors of opportunities for you.Even though your snoring is on another level and i want to just cellotape your mouth,i still love you more than words can ever say...ezigbo di m.Chukwu gozie gi.

On what people say,hmmmm.I put up my friends baby pics on bb,see congrats from people who know me well even down to my mama.She said im the type that will hide.mmmmm.Una know me well dey see my foto so how will i produce dis baby abi na mockery?babies are springing everywhere around me and it makes me cry but i know one day,the wait will be over.One day,DH and i will see our babys heart beating on the ultrasound machine..We will look him in the face and dedicate him to God,our very special miracle.I tap into the blessings of motherhood.
Yesterday as a birthday gift,i asked God for a baby.I know he will hear!!!
meanwhile,i dunno why Dh and i have been knacking like rabbits.Like every single day.maybe theres something we ate?can prawns cause this?hehehehe.no complaints.

He will hear us all and send us our own children.I loff you all ooo,make i go jack my books!! kiss kiss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 13, 2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 13, 2012
@Seanbell,happy belated birthday dearie,didn't know ure a june baby too?I'm 28 today n 2 God b all d glory.I'm grateful 4 a wonderful DH,life,health,family,friends,jobwe're all those tings I tink are little.We're so gonna be mothers b4 our birthdays next year ijn.
@Toronto its well o.The things we go tru 2 have a baby didn't know IUI is dat painfull o.planning on having one nexr month hopefully.May ur 2 weeks wait turn out 2 b a big positive bfp in jesus name.God will make it worth d wait dis month.
@Rocksqueen,ure such a closet comedian.don't we all hear insensitive remarks while TTCing.guess what,nt bodered anymore infact I've grown thick skin.cousin inlaw delivered last week.she wedded in 2010 october.
@pickinmama ur story is so inspiring I'm so tapping into ur testimony.pls wat did u do differently esp sperm boosting?
Ladies pls put us in ur prayers we will be re-testing at d end of dis month 2 c if we can at least get some sperm cells or traces so we can move ahead wit IUI or IVF.TTC is such a terrible experience u dnt wanna wish ur enemy.
Love u all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 9:53am On Jun 13, 2012
HBD Seanbell! Ur DH is one lucky man o! Luv d appreciative poem twas mind blowing! Success in ur exams! kiss

Toronto wishing u a Bfp dear.It is well.

Babydust to us all!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrskem09(f): 10:07am On Jun 13, 2012
@Seanbell, Happy Belated Birthday. Wishing you many more years of divine glory. Am Sure the next Birthday u will celebrate with your sons, praying for double blesses for u grin.

@kemidebbie dear sorry for your lost God will heal you and double you in every sides, u will leave and proclaim the Name of the Lord in the Land of the Living with your offspring's.

@Udoka2 My Precious friend thank you for your kindness, The Word of the Lord shall be Sure and Amen in your Household. Your going out and coming in will record unlimited favour. You will testify to Jehovah Goodness.

@Toronto123 Your Testimony is perfected. you will not be put to shame, the Lord will Exhort His word regarding you. All is Well

@Rocksqueen: Words can't express how i feel regarding all those insensitive expression from friends and colleague, remember one she called me and ask what is happening with me not pregnant, i just laugh and tell her we are taking our time" she noticed i was not happy about it. I Just tell God its U they have asked not me, Becos i live in Him so i would not be put to shame. Over head my mum-inlaw saying to my hubby That they will be in trouble if i get pregnant, i was hurt by that word because we were at my hubby sis naming ceremony. I guess she did not see any remorse in me that's why she looked for words to hurt my hubby and i. Did not hold it against her sha, i laugh over it and say to myself before nko I will manifest before everyone. As Long as My God liveth.

@ All We will not only carry our bundle of Joy, We will Lead them to God and be the best mothers unto them. Wishing us all Trucks Loads of Baby Dust. For all those that asked when God will give us our children. I say to them Verily Verily we will give birth in their very own eye's & our time is NOW.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 13, 2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrskem09(f): 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2012
@Shiloh i dey inside body. Also dey await Baba God, tried soy Isoflaven dis cycle, thanks to Udoka2.

Observations so far:

* Emotion Imbalance: see me they talk rubbish for office at times,but not out of control.

* Enhance Beauty: Noticed i have flawless skin, and brightness too. I usually have that when i use Vit E, and the tab has it so i guess thats the reason

* Heartburn: during the usage i experience heartburn few min. after consumption.

* Sex Enhancement: The thing turn me to sex hungry girl, can't keep my hands of hubby thinz ohh, Him too dey represent beyond my expectation. Really had no sex libido but the drug but my groove back.

* No unnecessary spiked temptation. Usually have unbalanced tempt. so i don't chart my tempt.

Did not use Opk even due i have a stick i find it difficult to use. not a fan of POAS. I strongly hope it work sha,so am looking forward to a BFP this month. for the record, if not i would still use it.
less i forget it stopped pains during sex. i use to have that, don't know why, and doctor have no explanation for it too.so Finger & Leg crossed this month.... grin cheesy wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2012
Mrkemi

I am crossing every part of my body for you. I dreamed you got your BFP... cant wait for your BFP annoucement.

Seanbell
Happy birthday girl...can see you are on your way to a BFP.

Sending babydust to everyone!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
Hi, my beautiful Ladies.it's gud to knw d house is going on wit gud ppl like u guys I apprc8t all of u......bn of d thread for a while.trying to concentrate on oda things than TTC it has not bn easy though.....Tank God 4 all d answered prayers and d yet to b answered ones too cos I knw God will do it soonest......@champs&bukieLuv so sorry about ur loss may it nver occur again IJN Amen...@camrygail &Nikky so happy 4 u girls wish u guys a healthy 40wks......@Rocksqueen babe u too much.. I try not to b overly sensitv to ppls comments,but some,one can't ignore.it is well our God will not fail us....Baby dust to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2012
@Seanbell may ur life b filled wit colours.An ur W-i-s-h-e-s all come tru Happy Birthday dearie....more grease to ur DH elbow...........MRS Kemi. Fingers cross 4 u......UDOKA NWA, SHILO,MSTIA,EBONY,HEBREW,REDEEM all d friutful Ladies in da house nothing dose US...Our God will not fail us...Sending baby dust to everyone..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Smilenw(f): 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2012
This is too much for me ! When the excruciating pain wouldn't go away even after the D&C, we did a repeat scan only to see that my doc(quack) never did a good job. The remnants is causing the pain n bleeding cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2012
Smilenw So sorry dear. Did u consult another doctor. I think u should !!!! sending all the ladies in the house truck loads of baby dust. Jesus is alive
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2012
Smilenw
So sorry abt what you are goin thru. Pls see this as emergency case to avoid infection especially PID which most times leads to blocked tubes. This is not your portion buT it needs to be properly cleaned up ASAP!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2012
Smilenw,so sorry dear.Do as Udoka said....father u said dat ur ppl shall not suffer MC or b barren...Smilenw wipe ur tears,our precious Lord will fill ur life wit joy and laugther..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olaniyio1(m): 11:20am On Jun 14, 2012
FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE POSTED ON THIS TREND,LOOKING FOR THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB, BECAUSE YOU ARE HERE YOU SHALL RECEIVE UR MIRACLE BEFORE THIS YEAR RUNS OUT.IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.AMEN.+ SAY THESE PRAYER .WHOSOEVER HAVE TIED MY WOMB SO THAT I WILL NOT BE PREGNANT FOR MY BABY AND ENJOY THE FRUIT OF MARRIAGE.IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS I DECLEAR INSTANT MADNESS UPON THE WICKED AND UPROOT EVERY EVILL THAT HAS BEEN PLANTED IN MY LIFE IN JESUS NAME.AMEN
+
IN THE CAPABILITY IN JESUS ABILITY.I RECEIVE MY BABY THIS MONTH IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.AMEN.IT IS WELL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2012
Heyyyyy, I have been MIA, plenty of work and trying to fix up some issues. Happy belated Birthday Seanbell and wishing you the very best in your exams.hummmmmm Kemidebbie it is well with you my sister, God is your strength,@ Smilenw Thank God you are alive to share this with us,but want to assure you that no matter what God remains God, he is ever faithful and he is still in the business of doing good.He hears our cry and sees our tears. We must carry our bundle of Joy someday, no matter what. Please try to see another doc, to avoid any infection. @ all Sending truck of baby dust to your homes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by subzidi: 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2012
Hi Fruitful Ladies,
I would be going for hysteroscopy(using catheter/saline water) and HSG on the 19th of June to acertain the condition of my uterus/tubes respectively. I'm a little anxious about it. Please who has done this procedure before and what am i going to expect in terms of pain/discomfort though my gynae says its nothing to worry about. I'd appreciate a response....many thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2012
@all, let's try and take our mind off ttc a while even if its for a day. I was listening to Nicole C Mullins, my redeemer lives: read through the lyrics n meditate on it;
Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning?
And who told the ocean you can only come this far?
And who showed the moon where to hide till evening?
Whose words alone can catch a falling star?

Chorus:
Well I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
All of creation testifies
This life within me cries
I know my Redeemer lives

Ye-e-eah
The very same God
That spins things in orbit
Runs to the weary, the worn and the weak
And the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken
They conquered death to bring me victory
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/n/nicole_c_mullins/my_redeemer_lives.html ]
Now I know, my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
Let all creation testify
Let this life within me cry
I-I-I know
My Redeemer

He lives
To take away my shame
And He lives
Forever I'll proclaim
That the payment for my sins
Was the precious life He gave
And now He's alive and
There's an empty
Grave!

And I know
My Redeemer lives
He lives
I know
My Redeemer lives
Let all creation testify
Let this life within me cry
I-I-I know my Redeemer

I know
My Redeemer lives
*I know my Redeemer lives*

*I know, That I know, that I know, that I know, that I know
He lives
*my redeemer lives*
*Because He lives I can face tomorrow
He lives
*I know, I know*
He lives
*I spoke with Him this morning!*
He lives
*The tomb is empty*
He lives
*He Lives! I'm going to tell everybody!!
Sweet heart(s), who taught the sun where to stand in the morning? Since creation God spoke and the sun is still obeying till tomorrow, consider other things as well, that even without human direction, they all still simply obey His will. You and I are no exemption, Gen 1:28, be fruitful and multiply, so for each and everyone of us, our womb will obey God's command to be fruitful and multiply in Jesus name. Amen.
I feel we should give our a day to share with ourselves a testimony that you know will inspire someone here, maybe how God made you and your husband to meet, how He saved you, how He gave you a job amidst other thousands out there who are jobless. Let's be grateful for a while and let's see if it will make like five people to give a BFP testoimony in a month. Let's try it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by infogenius(m): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2012
I am really glad to be part of this community.In reality ttc is the bigest challenge a person can go through.Just imagine some months ago a woman I know shared her testimony of having a child after 24 yrs.This will not be your portion.You ladies (names I will not disclose,what for?)have really gone "through the shadows of death" but I see God standing by you always to grant you your heartfelt desire.

I have really been visiting this thread everyday following through and reading the struggles and hardwork u put into this ttc of a thing.I'm really lost for words and lazily will want to post.But I have good news for u,ur labour will not go unrewarded.I see at "least two" of you getting a BFP in the next 1 month.IJN

I am really happy that in the coming weeks testimonies will take over this thread enuf of doing this and doing that to conceive.

But more importantly your quest has made this thread a BOMB on nairaland because of the information shared to help everyone ttc that they are not alone and also to have absolute faith .
Anyway we are all expecting your testimony.

RocksQueen: Congrats GenBuhari
@Info,Amen! But na so e be?U no know say u suppose come share testimony for here make pipo faith strengthen?!!!Anyway we wish u and wifey safe delivery too!

I am sorry I did not share my testimony when I should but I want to believe that I would be pardoned.At least na una talk say better late than never.

Honestly, I did not have too much difficulty making this happen.I really thank God for this because I know say e no easy.The ease I had was just a priviledge given to me by God.

My Dw is 30wks this week and I can't wait for the journey to culminate in the delivery of my baby ****

So here is what I did.(some weird things but there is no sin trying)

I had taken to work on myself over time by trying to live healthy,having so much air flowing around my balls and gathering and making use of relevant knowledge.

I started the journey on her CD3 last Nov,dw had began to spot so I decided to take an early lead.I had observed that her cycle had not been to regular at times 26 days,other times 28 days infact I hated keeping the details.So if her cycle that month happened to be short then I could be in luck.

I never BD in the night,(man don tire from day's work also those swimmers will be slow) but anytime from 4 am the show begins.(the swimmers are agile,fresh and ready to swim)

Made sure she eases herself before the show so that she would have enuf time to relax after BD.

(Pls don't say I am crazy) I used annointing oil for lubrication, got deep as much as posssible held her bum close during expel.And allowed the swimmers fully flow in b4 thinking of going another session.

So after that day I think I BD for two more days in a row the same manner and timing.(Going 2rds min). So I decided to wait for her ovulation b4 attacking.At a time I asked after EWCM which she told me that she had not seen it, so I told her she had her BFP.I kept saying it until she started showing symptoms.No morning sickness but back ache and the likes.All those ache thing.

Honestly till date I did not take her to hospital for pregnancy test but rather for ante-natal.

That is just the testimony.

Again I am waiting to hear two or more testimonies in the next one month from any of SW,HW,U,SB,Mrs K,RQ,etc etc etc etc etc ..................

@Pg 90 & 91 of thread
Don't want 2 call names but honestly I cried @ some of the stories I read(especially that of kemidebbie,I tot I said I'll not call names but can't just hold back). Women are really going through wonderful situations.I see God wiping ur tears soon and very soon.
I pray to God to give me grace not to take my dw for granted.

Enuf respect and loads of baby dust to ya all.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 7:28am On Jun 15, 2012
My ladies in the house i ve noticed that after BD the sper............. Comes right back out. Pls any body had this type of experience. Just wondering!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2012
Wonderful mums in d house!!!Ve been MIA for sometime cos ve been busy n got my mind off ttc for now. Af is scheduled to come in a few days time,any time next week. But am really hoping it won't.God is able.
For those undergoing one treatment or d oda,success IJN.For those in their tww,bfps this time IJN n for those who are already pregnant,easy n enjoyable pregnancy period n delivery IJN.

Am throwing loads of baby dust everywhere.I love y'all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2012
Wonderful mums in d house!!!Ve been MIA for sometime cos ve been busy n got my mind off ttc for now. Af is scheduled to come in a few days time,any time next week. But am really hoping it won't.God is able.
For those undergoing one treatment or d oda,success IJN.For those in their tww,bfps this time IJN n for those who are already pregnant,easy n enjoyable pregnancy period n delivery IJN.
@kemidebbie it happens to me too but I don't think it should be a major issue since only one to 3 of d sperms are needed to fertilise d egg(s) but u still aren't comfortable with it,place two pillows underneath ur hips while bding n let ur dh stop moving in n out during ejaculation process n once he's poured it in finish,let him come out sharply while u stay on d pillows for a while(20mins) b4 getting up to clean up.I hope this helps.

Am throwing loads of baby dust everywhere.I love y'all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 11:34pm On Jun 15, 2012
The old witch (AF) got me this morning cry cry. Hope this whole emotional roller coaster comes to an end real soon. Well, new cycle new hope. Wish everyone in their 2ww BFP and babydust to everybody.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pattybf(f): 2:38am On Jun 16, 2012
hello everyone, its been a while i last visited wt nwangap as id, cldnt log in wt dat name on my phone so i had to register again.

I'm so sorry readg what some of u r still going through, i implore u not to worry too much cos our God is still faithful, he'll do it @ his time, just keep trustg him & take care of ur own part 'medically' & dont stop prayg.

I know its difficult but pls dont be tempted to visit people who promises to give what they dont have. I've heard of people who compounded their problems by visiting such place, i myself had a narrow escape!

If u can find my earlier posts, i was just few months in marriage, d pressures had started coming,friends advicing on where to seek solution, in-laws insistd i visit a particular prophet, my hubby bought d idea, he convinced me & i followed him bt d prophet said i will come & stay there 4 3days & go through some stupid rituals that will require washing of stomach, i refused & we had a probem dat lasted 4 two wks,he came & left d hse wtout talkg to me or eatg my food,after two wks, he said he wanted to talk, i insisted we go 4 extensive medical check up to start wt,b4 den we were doing test here & there spendg d little money we had. So he agreed & i asked 4 some time, until after i've seen my menses 4 dat cycle since i always do my pt every cycle myself. So we were waitg, i was late, i didnt want to check 2 avoid d usual disappointmnt, bt den one morning while brushg, i had d urge to throw up, immediately i did my pt, & d result was different from previous onse, i didnt know what i felt, even when i told him, he didnt say anything, i guess he didnt believe it until we confirmed it.

I had a very good pregnancy, bt @ delivery time i dont know what happened & i was delivered through cs, it hurts me cos i never planed 4 dat, worst stil is dat they never gave me any good reason why it happened den i regretted using d general hospital, bt to God be d glory i came out wt my son who is already 7months old now.

When i hold my baby, i imagine hw life wuld ve been in dis marriage wtout him. It gives me insight of what so many women r going through,especially when most of d pains r caused by our fellow women.

I feel ur pains & i know our God will answer all ur prayers in no distant time.

Baby dust to everyone !

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2012
@champs all is well dear.It's just a reminder that there's still hope so don't let it get at u.I feel u.Don't worry,an effortless bfp soon IJN.

Spraying drums of baby dust to all in d house.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2012
@Pattybf Congrats dear! Dts God 4 u.he's full of surprises.

@ Champs dear! It is well as u said new month new hope! I'm expectin AF/BFP dis weekend too.I pray i get a bfp though!

@ Hebrew woman.i havnt seen d doc dts y i dnt hav any update 4 now.Safe trip home.

Babydust evri1!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pikinmama: 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2012

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2012
Pikinmama
Thanks for d explanation. I trust it will help most peolpe here especially d meal aspect.

AKI AWUSA is TIGER NUTS in english. I hv read its rich in Zinc will definitely be good for sperm boosting!

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (3055) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Happinesswithin(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.