Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,055 members, 7,970,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:24 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5539789 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (3057) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2012
udoka2: Sasi malia
Congrats, your testimony is permanent!

Maryswags,
Pls cover all bases with enough Knackson, me think its ur O unless d pain is unbearable shaa.

Humn....Udoka2..its just a dull ache- like cramp...not painful as such just slight wit a little pressure...tnx tnx tnx..I'm off...DH got in so early from work...I'm going to disturb him rite now *if u know wot I mean* see ya laterrr *winks*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2012
@ Mary swaggs yes o i tink its ovulation...y dnt u use Opk's to track or better still chart ur temperatures im sure it wld help in future. hapi knackson(bd) wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2012
@sasi congt. I told u mums on this trend that this is a month of divine visitation. For the rest of us it is happening. Or should i say that it has happen. Start envisioning ur child. For those of us that want twins just picture it in your minds eye and so shall it be in Jesus Name. I made a mistake while updating my cycle date. I had my period on 5 June after like 2days of spoting. I also noticed that my cycle is now 30days instead of 28days 4 for the two cycle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2012
ebony13: @ Mary swaggs yes o i tink its ovulation...y dnt u use Opk's to track or better still chart ur temperatures im sure it wld help in future. hapi knackson(bd) wink

@ebony13...tnx a lot! Sometin must enter ooo...I have 'knack'! I've tried using those opk's it never works for me, even d previous cycles I got preg, it neva gave me a dark positive line...so its like I've been wastin ma money on them! I pray Af dosnt show up dis month (expecting positives) else I'll run sum lab tests to track ovu down wit a gun!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2012
sasi_malia: Hello ladies,

I had written a long detailed post 2 days ago but the post was hidden and I guess nobody could read it.
I just wanted to share with yu ladies that I go a very faint positive on a pregnancy test on Wednesday. In disbelief I have been testing everyday since then. Since the, instead of being happy my heart has been racing and I have been more anxious than before imagining all kinds of doom scenarios, then I decided (after my mom insulted me very well) that I will claim and declare that this pregnancy will come to its completion, I will claim mmy healthy and happy children just like Kemiebbie was saying about the ladies who claimed her BFP and her children before any of that happened. My husband still cannot believe it amd it seems so surreal. I am keeping every single one of you ladies in prayer it will happen because Jesus is alive and already bore our pains and sorrows!

Ps: this comes from somebody with pcos who does not ovulate on her own.

Congrats sasi malia! May God see you through the '9 months' witout stress and pain,amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 7:09am On Jun 23, 2012
@Maryswags...awwwwwwwwwww (((((HUG))))). It is well with you IJN....Amen! You are so strong and I pray for God to reward your strength and faith this month.

Wow this thread is really busy...so happy about that.I have been MIA cos we took a month's break from ttc (though that still didn't stop me from walking gently b4 AF so as not to dislodge any implantation that MAY be going on. Lol)

Anyway am still reading up missed posts but please I need the input of sisters.

I finally went to demand for copies of all our test results from our company's fertility clinic.They said I must pay extra, I paid,collect,waka commot!..Mtcheuwww!I no get tym for doctor wey go dey hide components of test result dey tell me 'ur results are okay'

Please am looking for a good RE in Lagos that isn't too expensive but in the meantime, I will post them here...can anyone help me take a look, please?

MY DAY 21 HORMONE TEST
FSH: 3.8mu/L. REF VALUE <10.0

LH: 7.9mu/L. REF VALUE <12.0

PROLACTIN: 236mu/l. REF VALUE (170-550)

PROGESTERONE: 12.7nmol/L. REF VALUE >18.0

DH'S SA
COLOUR: Creamy

VOLUME: 4.0ml

VISEOSITY: Watery

S.PERM CONCENTRATION: 20.0+10Cell/ml (actually its 10raisedtopower6-typin wit a phone)

TOTAL S.PERM COUNT: 80.0+10Cell/ml(also raised to 6)

MOTILE S.PERMATOZOA: 50%

MEAN PROGRESSIVE MOTILITY: 2/4

MORPHOLOGY:Mostly normal cells seen.

MORPHOLOGY ANALYSIS: Head defect 10%, Midpiece defect 10%, Tail defect 0.5%

Are these okay?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:43am On Jun 23, 2012
Rockqueen
Hope u never dislodge the implantation oo grin

Am not a dr oo but this is my stand on ur result.

There is low progesterone cos ur result value is less than 18 whereas it shd be greater than 18. Your FSH is superb, LH and prolactin levels are in the middle.

Your hubby sperm seem Ok, but my only concern is the watery stuff. Viscosity of sper.m has to do wt how it liquidfy after ejaculat.ion. If its too thick, its bad because it won't be able to make the swimming to the egg, it has to be liquefied enough to swim and get to it. They usually use the term viscous and non-viscous
Viscous mean ability to liqudify, while d other is inability. Am confused they used d word watery. But did they say anything? I will only suggest he takes good multi-vitamins every other thing seem ok.

How far with d womb setting and the laparoscopy?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by infogenius(m): 9:31am On Jun 23, 2012
sasi_malia: Hello ladies,

I had written a long detailed post 2 days ago but the post was hidden and I guess nobody could read it.
I just wanted to share with yu ladies that I go a very faint positive on a pregnancy test on Wednesday. In disbelief I have been testing everyday since then. Since the, instead of being happy my heart has been racing and I have been more anxious than before imagining all kinds of doom scenarios, then I decided (after my mom insulted me very well) that I will claim and declare that this pregnancy will come to its completion, I will claim mmy healthy and happy children just like Kemiebbie was saying about the ladies who claimed her BFP and her children before any of that happened. My husband still cannot believe it amd it seems so surreal. I am keeping every single one of you ladies in prayer it will happen because Jesus is alive and already bore our pains and sorrows!

Ps: this comes from somebody with pcos who does not ovulate on her own.

Congrats.Congrats,CONGRATULATIONS.Keep declaring ur babies,even women without wombs have been blessed by God with children.Be anxious for nothing and imagine your pregnancy coming to full completion,you holding ur back with ur protuding belly.
We are expecting one more of these kind of testimony before June runs out.Thank you Jesus!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2012
@udoka. Tnx for ur response hon...I love u plenty!Am joining others to cross my fingers for u cos u r always there with a listening ear.

DH was quite categorical about his dislike for a Lap procedure. He says he doesn't mind an HSG cos its not as invasive.

I am still looking for where to go and set the womb in Lagos.

We approached another doctor for the hsg and he said if I want to do that,I must suspend TTC for that month cos the follicle would already be developing and will be exposed to the radiation.

So TTC and *knackson* has to be suspended for one month...(Even if I have to pray against any twinkle in DH's eye lol!).

Please what do I do about the low Progesterone?Do u know any good RE in Lag?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2012
Thanks Rocksqueen for ur prayers. I also don't like d Lap, hsg is ok. The best form of progesterone treatment for me is to supplement with it after O or add Vit B6 in ur regimen, read it helps with low progest and in a case of Luteal phase defect.

HSG is usually done CD10, that's to ensure u are not bleeding and also not ovulating. Its recomended not to Knack 2-3days after hsg to avoid infection. I don't think if u ovulate on CD14 or 16 and concieve there will be any problem, hv read abt ladies who concieve on the month the did their hsg. Union diagonistic at yaba is one of good places to do it.

Marysway
This just came to my mind. Have u got an evaluation on the cause of ur 2nd trimester MC? Pls if u hvnt, kindly do fast...I just thought of incompetent cervix...its not Ur portion IJN, but we hv to do our part.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2012
Hi all,finished part 1 yesterday..
RocksQueen,i hate to be the bearer of bad news oo but my DH(he's a doc,me im kwak) looked at the result and feels that you may have PCOS or at least you are displaying symptoms of PCOS.
The margin/ratio between the LH and FSH are too far,should be 1:1,but yours is about 2:1.That's a symptom of PCOS and also you are not ovulating,this is shown by your progesterone level,less than 18.Prolactin is within the normal range s no worries.
The best is to go to a very good RE who will start treatment....

I am exhausted!!! make i go rest.
Love you alll!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2012
That is just what the values are showing,high LH and FSH ratio could also be caused by taking vitex..According to the internet.I don't know much about this.You be madam research naww so you fit look into it but i will also help and hunt for more information.
Did not look too much at DHs own as his own figures i no understand the values etc.Make we face your own first kiss kiss
The most important thing now is to leave womb setting for now and get a confirmation or repeat lab tests on the hormonal values.So that if this one is a one off fluke,fine.then you move to hsg and co.You need someone on ground to look at the tests and explain further plus recommend the next line of action.

My own update,
Did not get a thermal shift this cycle,and my bbt has been the lowest so i dey look at my thyroid..it's normal but on the high side of normal.This could be a cause.I'm actually tired of having one thing or the other.From prolactin,i don enter thyroid,lol.Another thing is that in all hormonal assays,it's best to be on the low normal end not the high normal.
I dey wait AF..it's actually funny that i am waiting for the witch so i can move on to the next cycle..what an irony...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2012
Seanbell
Congrats on part one, but this one part one took this long hope part 2 no go bi till Baba come!
Its gud to hv prof in d house! I now understd why d Naturopath told me there r cases where treatment will be given to increase the level of FSH...thought she was talking nonsense.now I know better.

Wishing you speady AF grin, btw u no knack,this one u r expecting it wt open arms.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2012
Wow! Tanks 4 d info Seanbell...success in ur part 2.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2012
Rocksqueen, I echo what Seanbell said but this was done on day 21 of your period,

To get a true picture, this needs to be done on day 1-3 and you need to test your oestradriol level as well. Sometimes high oestradriol masks a small FSH measuerment. Your DH is alright 80 million sperm with 50% motility. I guess!

Get your FSH, LH and oestradiol tested during day 1-3.

You want the ratio of FSH and LH to be 1:1 or 2:1. A high LH is a sign of PCOS so you must be on Metformin babes!

Hope this helps!

Beetle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2012
True that Beetle,for pointing out the day 21.You are very very correct!! grin
@ ALL
As Beetle said,Day 3 is most commonly the best time to test for LH ratio in order to get the best picture.
Also the Day 21 thing is a bit misleading,it mostly is accurate when you have a 28 day cycle.Some women ovulate late so the marker on your mind should be to take a progesterone test [b]6-8 [/b]days past ovulation.
The LH:FSH ratio should be 1:1, greater than 2:1 is diagnostic for PCOS.Ideal na 1:1..dat na our target.

Rocks,retest @ the appropriate time.

udoka,mennn i knacked like po*r *n star oo but when i no ovulate naa the next step na to wait and cry for AF,lol.
Ebony baby,shay we were cycle buddies but see ma here,i wasted so many opks yet no posiive.I just dey vex,lol.

This exam dey pawaful..part 2 na from september so i full ground well well!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2012
RocksQueen: @Maryswags...awwwwwwwwwww (((((HUG))))). It is well with you IJN....Amen! You are so strong and I pray for God to reward your strength and faith this month.

Wow this thread is really busy...so happy about that.I have been MIA cos we took a month's break from ttc (though that still didn't stop me from walking gently b4 AF so as not to dislodge any implantation that MAY be going on. Lol)

Anyway am still reading up missed posts but please I need the input of sisters.

I finally went to demand for copies of all our test results from our company's fertility clinic.They said I must pay extra, I paid,collect,waka commot!..Mtcheuwww!I no get tym for doctor wey go dey hide components of test result dey tell me 'ur results are okay'

Please am looking for a good RE in Lagos that isn't too expensive but in the meantime, I will post them here...can anyone help me take a look, please?

MY DAY 21 HORMONE TEST
FSH: 3.8mu/L. REF VALUE <10.0

LH: 7.9mu/L. REF VALUE <12.0

PROLACTIN: 236mu/l. REF VALUE (170-550)

PROGESTERONE: 12.7nmol/L. REF VALUE >18.0

DH'S SA
COLOUR: Creamy

VOLUME: 4.0ml

VISEOSITY: Watery

S.PERM CONCENTRATION: 20.0+10Cell/ml (actually its 10raisedtopower6-typin wit a phone)

TOTAL S.PERM COUNT: 80.0+10Cell/ml(also raised to 6)

MOTILE S.PERMATOZOA: 50%

MEAN PROGRESSIVE MOTILITY: 2/4

MORPHOLOGY:Mostly normal cells seen.

MORPHOLOGY ANALYSIS: Head defect 10%, Midpiece defect 10%, Tail defect 0.5%

Are these okay?

Thank you so much Rocksqueen! Ure a darlyn, I say a big AMEN 2 ur prayers,and wish u same!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2012
Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH),TEST:Day 3 ,NORMAL LEVELS: 3-20 mIU/ml -FSH is often used as a gauge of ovarian reserve. In general, under 6 is excellent, 6-9 is good, 9-10 fair, 10-13 diminished reserve, 13+ very hard to stimulate. In PCOS testing, the LH:FSH ratio may be used in the diagnosis. The ratio is usually close to 1:1, but if the LH is higher, it is one possible indication of PCOS.

Estradiol (E2),TEST:Day 3,NORMAL LEVELS: 25-75 pg/ml.Levels on the lower end tend to be better for stimulating. Abnormally high levels on day 3 may indicate existence of a functional cyst or diminished ovarian reserve.
Estradiol (E2) Day 4-5 of meds 100+ pg/ml or 2x Day 3 There are no charts showing E2 levels during stimulation since there is a wide variation depending on how many follicles are being produced and their size. Most doctors will consider any increase in E2 a positive sign, but others use a formula of either 100 pg/ml after 4 days of stims, or a doubling in E2 from the level taken on cycle day 3.
Estradiol (E2) Surge/hCG day 200 + pg/ml The levels should be 200-600 per mature (18 mm) follicle. These levels are sometimes lower in overweight women.

Luteinizing Hormone (LH) TEST: Day 3,NORMAL LEVELS:< 7 mIU/ml A normal LH level is similar to FSH. An LH that is higher than FSH is one indication of PCOS.

Prolactin TEST: Day 3, NORMAL LEVELS:< 24 ng/ml Increased prolactin levels can interfere with ovulation. Some women with PCOS also have hyperprolactinemia.

Progesterone (P4) TEST:Day 3, NORMAL LEVELS: < 1.5 ng/ml Often called the follicular phase level. An elevated level may indicate a lower pregnancy rate. If low progesterone levels are an issue for you, consider taking a natural fertility supplement like FertilAid for Women.

Progesterone (P4) TEST:7 dpo, NORMAL LEVELS: > 15 ng/ml A progesterone test is done to confirm ovulation. When a follicle releases its egg, it becomes what is called a corpus luteum and produces progesterone. A level over 5 probably indicates some form of ovulation, but most doctors want to see a level over 10 on a natural cycle, and a level over 15 on a medicated cycle. There is no mid-luteal level that predicts pregnancy. Some say the test may be more accurate if done first thing in the morning after fasting.

Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), TEST:Day 3, NORMAL LEVELS:.4-4 uIU/ml, Mid-range normal in most labs is about 1.7. A high level of TSH combined with a low or normal T4 level generally indicates hypothyroidism, which can have an effect on fertility.

Free Triiodothyronine (T3), TEST:Day 3, NORMAL LEVELS: 1.4-4.4 pg/ml Sometimes the diseased thyroid gland will start producing very high levels of T3 but still produce normal levels of T4. Therefore measurement of both hormones provides an even more accurate evaluation of thyroid function.

Free Thyroxine (T4) TEST :Day 3, NORMAL LEVELS:.8-2 ng/dl A low level may indicate a diseased thyroid gland or may indicate a non- functioning pituitary gland which is not stimulating the thyroid to produce T4. If the T4 is low and the TSH is normal, that is more likely to indicate a problem with the pituitary.

Total Testosterone, TEST:Day 3, NORMAL LEVELS:6-86 ng/dl.Testosterone is secreted from the adrenal gland and the ovaries. Most would consider a level above 50 to be somewhat elevated.

As usual,i'm back from trawling the internet.I dey sure spambot go ban me for all the numbers,lol.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2012
udoka2: Thanks Rocksqueen for ur prayers. I also don't like d Lap, hsg is ok. The best form of progesterone treatment for me is to supplement with it after O or add Vit B6 in ur regimen, read it helps with low progest and in a case of Luteal phase defect.

HSG is usually done CD10, that's to ensure u are not bleeding and also not ovulating. Its recomended not to Knack 2-3days after hsg to avoid infection. I don't think if u ovulate on CD14 or 16 and concieve there will be any problem, hv read abt ladies who concieve on the month the did their hsg. Union diagonistic at yaba is one of good places to do it.

Marysway
This just came to my mind. Have u got an evaluation on the cause of ur 2nd trimester MC? Pls if u hvnt, kindly do fast...I just thought of incompetent cervix...its not Ur portion IJN, but we hv to do our part.

Udoka thanks so much dear! Ure sooooo caring! I'm working on it already,i just came back from the docs some minutes ago, lemme make a light meal for myself, I'll drop the updates after that.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2012
Okay...hi all ,I hope u guys are having a beautiful weekend...just came from d docs ( referred to him, seeing him for d 2nd time)...had to explain my history to him, showed him my previous scans and all that...he thinks the miscarriages were caused by different reasons...one of them probably progesterone deficiency(cos the foetus wasn't developing properly), but the last and most recent one probably the fibroids (he also suggested it could be cervical incompetence, but for the fact that I felt pains, spotting at intervals wit pains and was bleeding before it happened,) and also d way d baby came out in parts, might have been forced out by the fibroids competing for space(how will 3cm fibroids push out an almost 4 months old foetus?), I'm presently on CD 20, so he scheduled me for a HSG (for sub fertility and uterine fibroids) if I'm not preg this month, said it would show if ders a distortion in the uterine cavity esp by the fibroids..I told him I have a low pain thresh hold (heard hsg is painful) but he called the radiologist, which said if I can bear d pain its 15k, but if I don't want to feel any pain its 25k (please guys is this true) ...he also thinks my real flow started in may and suggested I had irregular flows/ spotting from jan- may cos of bromergol( bromocriptine ) my doc gave to me then..also he says he will monitor my cervical length wen I'm preg to see if its shortening, just in case..I wish the fibroids isn't really disturbing me ooo...where will I get money for the surgery? And d pains! By d way ewooo....another period of spending money has come again, I'm even without a job for now! God please have mercy on your children, this is too much for me to bear! do not forget the works of thine own hands!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2012

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2012
shiloh: Wow!!! A lot has really bn going on in d house...I ve missed a lot and ve missed all of u my sistas!!! I say a BIG welcome to d newbies..Maryswags...hmm after reading ur post I was stunned,infact my dear I don't knw hw to explain my feelings..U r really a strong woman,May God see u thru and bring joy to ur household. It is well dear!

My darling Udoka....our own very RE...more grease to ur elbow dear! Thanks for being dere..May God reward u abundantly.
Ebony,Champs,MSTIA etc ...how una dey,I dey troway salute oo! Sending truck load of babydust.

Rocksqueen....my dear no b small dislodging of implantation o,I dey feel u on dat one *wink*. Hope u r good though.

Seanbell...dis part one long oo..anyway I wish u success dearie. Come how u take know say u no ovulate dis month?? Sometimes its d month we tink is a burst dat it actually sticks...I wish BFP my dear,AF no go show.

Bn very busy of late...and like I said earlier trying to do tins differently, though am booked for blood test(fsh n LH)on monday. They said d result wil b out in about 3wks time. Does it take dat long??. Sending us all loads of babydust! This year will not pass us by d special Grace of God. Amen

Thanks a bunch shiloh! D Lord is 'our strength' *i love d name shiloh*...I say amen and amen 2 ur prayers dearie...experience is wot makes a strong woman, we are all strong! I pray our husbands and children born and unborn appreciate us!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2012
@bettle and all...thanks so much for the contributions. I feel better knowing I can come on here and tap into the faith I see in this thread.

@Seanbell.....thank God for u o! so the exam don finally finish? We don miss u tire! Thanks for ur post and the alert. Infact I never considered PCOS cos my periods are quite regular but I will now.
As regards the day 3 test, i will go and collect the result cos I did it at one clinic the same cycle that I did the CD21 test but I dont have a copy of it.

Am planning to visit an RE but need one that is very good without being too expensive (because I may pay for the treatments myself if the clinic isnt covered in the healthplan). For some reason, I feel Omni Fertility Clinic isnt good enough.....Please I need referrals.

@maryswags..the lab I asked said its 30k and is done on CD10 as Udoka rytly said, I didnt ask about the pain-free option, I didnt know it existed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2012
Rocksqueen and Maryswags

I did my hsg at union diagonstic yaba in august last year at 10K. The no pain option will that u will be given injection to sleep while they do it as in normal surgery
The pain is not unbearable, just take cataflam before u enter the theare, that will be ok.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 11:22am On Jun 24, 2012
@ Rocksqueen Thanks a lot for d info,
@ Udoka2 thank u so much also, well I'll decide when d time is near, though I might opt for d one of sleeping during d procedure, I don't even want 2 feel pain honestly, I had enough in january,

and please what CD is one supposed to do a hormonal profile ( LH,FSH,progesterone, and prolactin)...d one I did last month, d doc took my blood on my CD 2 and d result showed low progesterone, (just want 2 verify if d doc took d sample on d right day) also, I want to ask can one do a test for progesterone alone? And what CD can it b done...thanks dearies...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2012
@ Maryswags...a full hormonal test is normally done on CD3, and yes deres a test for progesterone only and that is done 7dpo or CD21 (for a 28 day cycle) this one is normally to check if you ovulated. Dis is the small one i know. I think Udoka and Seanbell wld have something to add. grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2012
Thank you Ebony, my cycle is not regular anymore,so I think d CD21 isn't meant for me, but doin a full hormonal profile again...phewwww
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2012
Ebony dear, how's ur sunday? U are alrdy a Chief Consultant.
Maryswags
In addition to what Ebony said read up Seanbell posts on this page, it covered every aspect of hormonal test.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2012
@ Udoka... grin grin grin wat can i do na?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by agiboma(f): 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2012
wow so much has happened ont eh board, its even more informative than before. Ill be joining you ladies next month. Still on my break wink wink wink wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 25, 2012
I dunno where to start greeting u ladies from,hehehehehehehe
I don finish this exam oooooo!!Make i dey gear up for the next one.
Haven't mustered energy to read previous pages sef! Welcome to all mothers to be!! smiley smiley

Update-
CD37,norrin dey happen.I was under so much stress so it may have messed up my cycle.My temps have been flat for almost 6 days,i dunno if my thermometer don kpai or if na just this devlish thyroid dancing alanta with my hot body,hehehehehe.Devil is a liar oo!! Fertility friend cannot pinpoint ovulation cos my temps did not show a biphasic shift.i have been stuck at 36 . 10 for almost six days and honestly my charting has been erratic.I moved from 6 am to 5: 30 to 5 am in one cycle so i blame myself.I hope to do better next time.
For all those asking na negative hpt,hehehe.I am always ontop of the game.I just tested yesterday,cos the thing don move from 34 days now to 37 days.The thing is that i have started understanding charting perfectly and i believe that once you ovulate late your cycle must shift esp if the leutal phase is long say 12-14 days.In my case,no shift so no ovulation.So i will chill again till day 40,if norrin happens i shall flog myself with progesterone.I have clo mid with me now,so i am very impatient.
Aunt Flora,if u wana show up do so now oo or forever hold ur peace angry angry angry

For knackson levels, hmmmmmmm.If there are 30 days in a month,i have knacked 24 days.I ordered some kamasutra cards so we try to do @ least one new position even though some are just impossible..It just makes things newer and more exciting.Errrm for the more adventurous gals,try and get a vibr ator(I did not say dil do ooo!! ).TTC can put a strain on our s ex lives.Makes it boring and routine so it's your responsibility to make him look forward to it.As i have said before,i am willing to hang from a tree if it will gimme the BFP cheesy cheesy grin.If he isn't that good in bed,well i have recommended the vibe so that you can get your own groove on too.By groove i mean an or ga sm!If you feel using it alone is a sin,use it with him.For those this will offend,SORRY tongue.

I love you allll!!! kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2012
I updated earlier that a lot is goin on with me, promised to update in full later.

I had planned to gv a detailed update but devil is fighting with my testimony.
Whoever is reading this shd say a prayer to God that my BFP is permanent. I hv only passed out thick clot ones today, pray God shd gv me victory over this challenge. Am at the hospital running test so they can know what's happening, I alrdy had BFP last week and started slight bleeding and cramping this morning.
I will write in full when I can.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (3057) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.