Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,367 members, 7,904,431 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You (11134 Views)

Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Undispu3rd(m): 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2009
Remember that the higher you go the cooler it becomes & the lower you come the hotter it will no doudt become.Short girl? Hmmmmmmmmmm,  God help you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by switch47(m): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2009
@ poster
        5 11" isnt that far from the girls hieght.  but then you wouldnt want a wife you always ask   (looking down at her)      'darling how is the weather down there'? grin grin

@omar22
  Will smith is 6 feet plus. 6' 2" so he is some where near!!  

@kech
  You are too short for me    grin grin
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by mukina2: 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2009
switch47:

@ poster
        5 11" isnt that far from the girls hieght.  but then you wouldnt want a wife you always ask   (looking down at her)      [b]'darling how is the weather down there'?
grin grin
[/b]
@omar22

@kech
  You are too short for me    grin grin      
you don mara grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Fhemmmy: 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2009
I think depends on how tall you are.
In your case, there is no problem with that at all, you are just like 1 foot and some inches taller.
But if you she is just a little inches off being a dwarf, then, search with you and be sure yuo can love her for who she is.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by debest1(m): 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2009
This is a no-brainer for me, tall or short, thin or plump the overriding factor in marriage has got to be Love, anything else is just icing on the cake
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by switch47(m): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2009
@mukina
    grin grin grin      Super Modérateur              how are you?    très bon?  cheesy
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by omar22(m): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2009
@omar22

Omo 6'4 is tall o and he is not even 6'2 as well because I have seen him a couple of times
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Shawn45: 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2009
Man at 6'8 almost every woman would be too small for you so get over it quick, wink
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by saydfact(m): 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2009
@poster, u must be useless to ask such questions, u didnt know she was short all this while wen u were ba??.??.??ng??.??.??ing her, now to marry, u come know say she short, lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by omar22(m): 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2009
@omar22
  Will smith is 6 feet plus. 6' 2"   so he is some where near!!

Omo 6'4 is tall o and he is not even 6'2 as well because I have seen him a couple of times
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by AMIRACH: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2009
it doesnt matter, all that matter is love not height.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Nezan(m): 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2009
If she is God's choice for you, why not? moreover short women are fond of increasing height nowadays by wearing high-heeled footwears.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by AMIRACH: 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2009
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by okeey(m): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2009
e ,le ye o kejege wink wink wink
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by klassyguy(m): 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2009
I like my girls being small, busty, and petite, just like how my babe is. Makes her easy to carry in my arms when doing the deed standing up tongue.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Adeomas(m): 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2009
I can marry her because she's created in God's image and by the way marriage was instituted by God and it simply a process whereby a man leave father and mother and cleave to his God-given life patner not on the basis of the outward appearance now but on the basis of inward qualities(virtues).So if with the shortness has all the inward qualities expected of a woman,then she's welcomed and if not, then she's unwelcomed!
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by koolchicco: 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2009
klassyguy:

I like my girls being small, busty, and petite, just like how my babe is. Makes her easy to carry in my arms when doing the deed standing up tongue.

Precisely. But wait ooo! I hope we're not sharing same babes Bro. undecided shocked
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2009
@Poster: @ 5'11 you're not tall for a guy so why should you think 5'4 is short for a lady?
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2009
@Poster: @ 5'11 you're not tall for a guy so why should you think 5'4 is short for a lady?
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by saintneo(m): 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2009
@POSTER

don't u think that u r too tall; she might be ashamed of walkin w/ u, u knw.

6ft8 is too tall.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by bawomolo(m): 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2009
why not?

i prefer short girls in particular
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by onyejify: 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2009
Guy, take a walk. If do marry her posterity wouldn't 4give u
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by onyejify: 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2009
Guy, take a walk for posterity sake!
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Johnnoo(m): 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2009
AMIRACH:

SUPPORTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Outstrip(f): 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2009
My husband is over 6 ft and I am 5'2' . The shortest guy I dated was 5'11 . Height does not really matter
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Outstrip(f): 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2009
My husband is over 6 ft and I am 5'2' . The shortest guy I dated was 5'11 . Height does not really matter
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by klassyguy(m): 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2009
koolchicco:

Precisely. But wait ooo! I hope we're not sharing same babes Bro. undecided shocked

Depends on ur location bro. wink
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Johnnoo(m): 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2009
AMIRACH:

SUPPORTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by klassyguy(m): 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2009
koolchicco:

Depends on ur location bro wink.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by r231(m): 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2009
when you love someone, height shouldn't matter
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by hackney(m): 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2009
I like long legs so NO
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by MrTurkey(m): 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2009
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! / Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men / Well Endowed South African Lady Says A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.