Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,094 members, 7,939,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You (11164 Views)

Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by abhosts(m): 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2009
This is the height of shallow mindedness.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by MUZBO(m): 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2009
This world sha! If its not religion, it will be tribe. If not sickle gene, it will be height gene. If not beauty, it will be intelligence. If its not good character, it will be her parents. If not all the above, it will be virginity issues! Make this love thing just shine hin eye once and for all o! Me I tire.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by redsky1: 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2009
i'm not even going to waste my time reading thru comments as the poster is just asking a very stupid question - so if height was an issue why did you start something with her.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by jude33084(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2009
ma g you sure say no be the girl be 6'8'' so? grin
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by jude33084(m): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2009
ma g you sure say no be the girl be 6'8'' so?  grin

anyway, if you need an advice I should say '' wear the girl akpola''
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Utaroz(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2009
.B.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Utaroz(m): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2009
cool
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Utaroz(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2009
shocked
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Utaroz(m): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2009
A lady of 5'4 cannot be classified as "too short". I believe love can override the negative feeling you may have on your woman's physical features. Your self confidence neuteralizes your feeliings of embarassment as well. Guys marry physically challenged ladies and vice versa and make a happyy life out of it.

However, if a tall lady is what it takes to hold your head high among peers, go for it. But it does sound like your reasons are based on how you want to be seen with your future wife, and not on your personal convictions. undecided
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by jaygirl2: 1:02am On Oct 21, 2009
HEIGHT ISSUE?
HERE'S A SOLUTION,
GET HER TO WEAR HEELS OR BETA STILL, GET A CARPENTER TO MAKE HER WOODEN SHOES AS HIGH AS,
COMMON, BEING SHORT IS NOT TOO BAD IF U TRULY LUV HER AS U CLAIM TO OR ABI NA LIE?
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by davidif: 2:42am On Oct 21, 2009
@poster,
You are right, the height issue is a concern, how do you kiss her on your wedding day when the pastor says "you may kiss the bride".
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by aomom(m): 6:25am On Oct 21, 2009
well diff taste for diff folks! for me i am obsessed wiv tall lepa gals am nat saying the brief aint tight buh its a matter of taste! like some here
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 21, 2009
6'8?

hmm- thats rather tall.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 21, 2009
Since when is 5'4 short? angry
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Meldrick(m): 9:17am On Oct 21, 2009
abhosts:

This is the height of shallow mindedness.

EXACTLY
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by kidsam: 9:27am On Oct 21, 2009
Well you can all say what you want, i was in a similar situation, the girl was just as tall as below my breat level, i had to let her go, though i loved her woman qualities, i could not go as far as getting married to her. We are still friends though
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by kidsam: 9:31am On Oct 21, 2009
Well you can all say what you want, i was in a similar situation, the girl was just as tall as below my breat level, i had to let her go, though i loved her woman qualities, i could not go as far as getting married to her. We are still friends though
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by spikedcylinder: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2009
yea why not?imagine it the other way round, the question should be, can the tall sistas out there marry a man that is way shorter than them? how on earth would dy do the "deeds"?

They can use stools, pillows even ladder sef. wink
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by debest1(m): 10:36am On Oct 21, 2009
spikedcylinder:

spikedcylinder:

how is the pillow/stool going to help now? haba grin
since they wud most likely be doing it lying down his miniature stature need not be a hinderance, me think
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by whalezy4u(m): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2009
my broda let me teell u
what a tall lady can du a short lady can still du beta tooooooooooo
as far as tru the short lady u derive ur joy den no big deal
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by whalezy4u(m): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2009
my broda let me teell u
what a tall lady can du a short lady can still du beta tooooooooooo
as far as tru the short lady u derive ur joy den no big deal
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Amigoz(f): 11:02am On Oct 21, 2009
Yes cheesy
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by whalezy4u(m): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2009
my broda height is not a big deal
coz what a tall lady can du a short lady can still du beta
as far u can derive ur joy tru the short lady no problem
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by whalezy4u(m): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2009
my broda height is not a big deal
coz what a tall lady can du a short lady can still du beta
as far u can derive ur joy tru the short lady no problem
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Hilundi: 11:26am On Oct 21, 2009
Methinks there is nothing wrong getting hooked to a shorter lady.Infact im so so sure i'd end up with a shorter woman cos really i find such very attractive.So long as she's a good companion,nice to me,treats me really good and to whom i strongly do believe loves me,then its bingo ,
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Hilundi: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2009
Methinks there is nothing wrong getting hooked to a shorter lady.Infact im so so sure i'd end up with a shorter woman cos really i find such very attractive.So long as she's a good companion,nice to me,treats me really good and to whom i strongly do believe loves me,then its bingo ,
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Hilundi: 11:44am On Oct 21, 2009
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by 55gal(m): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2009
NO problem if the love is there.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Igwe9(m): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2009
That wont be a problem atall for me if she'd be comfortable with that, but hey, my sweetie is not far shorter than me. wink smiley
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by 55gal(m): 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2009
NO problem if the love is there.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Princek12(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2009
"toromagbe" no dey my book oooo.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2009
of course ;thats if i really luv her.hieght isnt goin to be a barrier. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? / Happy Birthday Smellymouth / Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.