Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,359 members, 7,904,417 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 01:10 PM

Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You (11133 Views)

Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:44am On Nov 12, 2009
chic2pimp:

How tall are you? undecided
about 5'8'' and a 1/2 according to the doctor. but i no go say 5'9'' ooooo. lol

No2Atheism:

Dayo is like 6 4' or 6 5' . . . .so imagine how long his shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked would be shocked shocked shocked shocked
ewwwww, that was so gay. tongue
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by No2Atheism(m): 5:45am On Nov 12, 2009
so gators that means you are still growing . . . lets hope the growth is only at the legs and not in other places . . . lipsrsealed . . . say hi to your husband . . .

uncle dayo at least Tunde dey compete with you . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by platinumnk(f): 5:47am On Nov 12, 2009
No2Atheism:

Dayo is like 6 4' or 6 5' . . . .so imagine how long his shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked would be shocked shocked shocked shocked

tongue tongue tongue na lie, doesn't mean anything tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by chic2pimp(m): 5:48am On Nov 12, 2009
No2Atheism:

it was not messed up . . . .the doc did not allow u to wear them heels . . . grin grin grin grin hence the 2 inches were removed . . . .

by the way people should be measuring themselves without shoes and not with shoes . . . wayo is not allowed . . .

DayoKanu na omo ga mulinga. . . .
 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

chiogo:

LOL- my doctor's says 5'6 but it's 5'7 jare  grin
Nah lie jor  grin Judging by the pic on your profile, you are no taller than 5"2 grin

No2Atheism:

Dayo is like 6 4' or 6 5' . . . .so imagine how long his  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked would be  shocked shocked shocked shocked
Why u come talk dat one nah?  shocked  angry  cheesy. Wetin consign us with the size of his. . . . . . .

THE-AMAKA:

ewwwww, that was so gay. tongue

Dayummmmm for a girl, that's tall. BTW, I agree on the Gay part grin
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by dayokanu(m): 5:49am On Nov 12, 2009
ewwwww, that was so gay.

Dont mind him, He needs to face chickenshrimp, He needs to get laid

na lie, doesn't mean anything

How you take know, you wan know the lenght?
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by No2Atheism(m): 5:49am On Nov 12, 2009
@amaka

I am the last person to be gay on this planet . . .ask Gators and Dayo . . . I am so not gay . . . funny enough i tut about saying that statement but just decided that fu.c.k it i am going to say it irrespective of whether or not people think its gay or not . . .
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 12, 2009
dayokanu:

No2Atheism,

Na now I just dey like the height sef. I wan sell some height sef.

6'5 no be small thing o, Na everyday I dey get compliments, "You are soo talllll, Do you play Basketball"

Its common among Naija men. Most naija guys on my campus are huge. . . . and they love basketball, rotfl

No2Atheism:

so gators that means you are still growing . . . lets hope the growth is only at the legs and not in other places . . .  lipsrsealed . . . say hi to your husband . . .

uncle dayo at least Tunde dey compete with you . . .  grin grin grin grin
Will pass your message to him
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:51am On Nov 12, 2009
chic2pimp:

Dayummmmm for a girl, that's tall. BTW, I agree on the Gay part grin

lol and when im wearing shoes i always have an extra inch boost.
yeah im kinda tall.

No2Atheism:

@amaka

I am the last person to be gay on this planet . . .ask Gators and Dayo . . . I am so not gay . . . funny enough i tut about saying that statement but just decided that fu.c.k it i am going to say it irrespective of whether or not people think its gay or not . . .
its cool, all jokes dude. wink
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by chiogo(f): 5:51am On Nov 12, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

ewwwww, that was so gay.  tongue

grin grin grin grin grin

Girl, you're very tall. Even if you stop growing now, you're good to go.

chic2pimp:

Nah lie jor  grin Judging by the pic on your profile, you are no taller than 5"2 grin
LOL people say I don't look 5'6/7 but I am. I guess it's 'cause of my body-type.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by platinumnk(f): 5:52am On Nov 12, 2009
dayokanu:

How you take know, you wan know the lenght?

nah tongue don't want to shame you, i just know the height thing aint true tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by chic2pimp(m): 5:54am On Nov 12, 2009
dayokanu:

Dont mind him, He needs to face chickenshrimp, He needs to get laid

WAKA SHEGE!!!!  grin

platinumnk:

tongue tongue tongue na lie, doesn't mean anything tongue tongue tongue

platinumnk:

nah tongue don't want to shame you, i just know the height thing aint true tongue tongue tongue
 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked It does oooo. As a guy who stands @ 6"1, I can vouch for that cool cool.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by chiogo(f): 5:54am On Nov 12, 2009
I thought the big thingy has to do with big feet.   Since when did it become height?  tongue
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by No2Atheism(m): 5:54am On Nov 12, 2009
@platinum

u r looking for dayo's trouble . . . u better no let him start recanting all those that have been injured  . . . . grin grin grin grin and maimed . . .
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:56am On Nov 12, 2009
chiogo:

I thought the big thingy has to do with big feet. Since when did it become height? tongue
abi oooo
everything means something.
i dont even fall for that crap anymore. tongue
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by No2Atheism(m): 5:59am On Nov 12, 2009
@chic2pimp

is it not good to advertise for Dayo and help market Dayo . . .

it is good marketting for Dayo is people know that just a touch is enough to get 7 people pregnant . . . .is it not good for Dayo is people know that an encounter results in forever bow leg . . . grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by dayokanu(m): 6:00am On Nov 12, 2009
I thought the big thingy has to do with big feet.   Since when did it become height?

At 6'6 and shoe size 13 , Any doubt again
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by platinumnk(f): 6:00am On Nov 12, 2009
No2Atheism:

@platinum

u r looking for dayo's trouble . . . u better no let him start recanting all those that have been injured  . . . . grin grin grin grin and maimed . . .
and what is that supposed to do?  tongue oya let them testify themselves tongue

chiogo:

I thought the big thingy has to do with big feet.   Since when did it become height?  tongue

please tell dem o tongue even feet sef is a lie  tongue tongue

chic2pimp:

WAKA SHEGE!!!!  grin
 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked It does oooo. As a guy who stands @ 6"1, I can vouch for that cool cool.

6'1 ko 2 inch  ni
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by chiogo(f): 6:02am On Nov 12, 2009
dayokanu:

At 6'6 and shoe size 13 , Any doubt again
LOL good for you.

platinumnk:

please tell dem o tongue even feet sef is a lie  tongue tongue
[i]
LOL Exactly!!
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by dayokanu(m): 6:04am On Nov 12, 2009
So whats the true indicator Platinum from your experience
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by No2Atheism(m): 6:06am On Nov 12, 2009
grin grin grin grin Dayo is the ultimate destroyer. . . an encounter with him leads to compulsory plastic surgery . . . . grin grin grin . . .
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by dayokanu(m): 6:07am On Nov 12, 2009
destroyer ko, Terminator ni
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by platinumnk(f): 6:10am On Nov 12, 2009
dayokanu:

So whats the true indicator Platinum from your experience

Personally, if it gets to that level, I would just ask,  tongue tongue the usual indicators are false tongue tongue

No2Atheism:

grin grin grin grin Dayo is the ultimate destroyer. . . an encounter with him leads to compulsory plastic surgery . . . . grin grin grin . . .
Proof? tongue
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by dayokanu(m): 6:16am On Nov 12, 2009
Personally, if it gets to that level, I would just ask, the usual indicators are false

Trust your instincts.
African men are different from AA in that levels or why do you think when most American ladies go African they dont want to go back. We dont eat McDOnalds, we ate akpu and ugwu growing up

Proof?

Do you mind being the testimony?
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by chic2pimp(m): 6:18am On Nov 12, 2009
No2Atheism:

@chic2pimp

is it not good to advertise for Dayo and help market Dayo . . .

it is good marketting for Dayo is people know that just a touch is enough to get 7 people pregnant . . . .is it not good for Dayo is people know that an encounter results in forever bow leg . . . grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I no talk say make you no advertise for am but no talk about him . . . . . grin abeg una wink cheesy cheesy

platinumnk:

6'1 ko 2 inch  ni

See me see trouble am grin
I no blame you sha, If ma booty big like your own, me too go dey make the odd mistake here & there wink wink
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:19am On Nov 12, 2009
this is for chic2pimp and dayo  smiley  wink
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by platinumnk(f): 6:20am On Nov 12, 2009
dayokanu:

Trust your instincts.
African men are different from AA in that levels or why do you think when most American ladies go African they dont want to go back. We dont eat McDOnalds, we ate akpu and ugwu growing up

Do you mind being the testimony?

tongue it was Nigerian men who destroyed that height theory tongue tongue

When i see results then i can sign up for experiments   tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by dayokanu(m): 6:28am On Nov 12, 2009
^^ Can we get a laboratory to perform the experiment
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by platinumnk(f): 6:33am On Nov 12, 2009
dayokanu:

^^ Can we get a laboratory to perform the experiment

how many clinical trials have you performed so far?? tongue tongue
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by dayokanu(m): 6:38am On Nov 12, 2009
Clinical trials?

I dont keep counts but a lot of satisfied ones I would say.

I even got recommended to some "Cougars" just yesterday
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by platinumnk(f): 6:41am On Nov 12, 2009
^^ interesting. . .

satisfied. . compared to . . .

average length of trials?
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by dayokanu(m): 6:49am On Nov 12, 2009
I live in the unofficial Cougar capital of the world. Someone from San Diego had to call some of her friends for a hook up this weekend.

^^ interesting. . .

satisfied. . compared to . . .

average length of trials?

I am willing to give you a free trial as long as you aint going to stick around and make it a regular days job tongue tongue

One trial only, Deal?
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:53am On Nov 12, 2009
NO DEAL!!!! grin grin grin
*i just had to say that, just like the game show. lol*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy / She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) / Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.