Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,947 members, 7,949,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You (11171 Views)

Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by DTIfresh(m): 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2009
omo guy i feel ur pain oh
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by sweeti14(f): 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2009
oga oh,hardly any1 wants 2 marry short girls crylol.d question is who will marry dem?
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by PAININASS: 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2009
I can marry 145cm tall if she is 40FF
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by asunaobi(m): 12:31am On Oct 22, 2009
Are u marrying to please people, show off or are u marrying for love and piece of mind? I have seen many tall handsome rich men marry ladies that are on wheel chairs and they are very proud of them. It is like changing your dark skin to look white or vice versa. Go for the real natural thing in life and damn what people think or say. Be real and every other thing will be put right. I have seen tall mum and dad ending up having short kids and I have also seen short mum and dad ending up having giants. Being short parents does not mean that you will have short kids. Please dont mistake this with dwarfism which to me is more of genetic thing.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Nignog: 10:07am On Oct 22, 2009
How you goin to do the 69 position? sadooooooooooooooooooooooh
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by galatico(m): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2009
Height shouldn't be a problem .
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by galatico(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2009
Height shouldn't be a problem .
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by agabaI23(m): 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2009
Bro
5- 11 is not too tall for 5-4. Do not let admirers make you think you are too tall. You are not.

The girl in question will be taller than your shoulder. So what are you on about.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by boboclown: 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2009
my guy, u don't have a problem here. remeber that saying " she stoops to conquer", u can imbibe that, anytime u want to kiss,hug or anything, U JUST HAVE TO STOOP. and believe me U WILL CONQUER. while 4 her it's climbing the highest mountain 4 u, she just have to climb any high object(chair and the likes) to get 2 where u are.

If other qualities are okay by u, my dear, it takes a very favoured man 2 meet a lady with these qualities, please hold on tight 2 what u have otherwise u will find that u've missed out if u don't.

am expecting the wedding invite soon
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Hilundi: 10:04am On Oct 23, 2009
For me,i'm so sure i would end up marrying a short gal.No because im 6 ft 3,but i really find 'shorter' gals attractive.so long as a lady is nice to me,God fearing and to whom i strongly believe loves me then its bingo ,
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Hilundi: 10:06am On Oct 23, 2009
For me,i'm so sure i would end up marrying a short gal.No because im 6 ft 3,but i really find 'shorter' gals attractive.so long as a lady is nice to me,God fearing and to whom i strongly believe loves me then its bingo ,
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Hilundi: 11:53am On Oct 23, 2009
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Phatimah(f): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2009
Of course you can if there is bond of love between you,
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by denny4ril: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2009
true love overcomes all barriers
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by denny4ril: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2009
true love overcomes all barriers
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2009
I personally kinda like short girls
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by efreebies: 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2009
AM HAPPY FOR YOU ASKING THIS BRAVE QUESTION.

TO ME I WILL SAY YES. IF INDEED YOU HAVE SEEN ALL THE QUALITIES IN THAT PERSON.

YOU CAN LEARN MORE FROM THIS PRACTICAL STORIES OR POEM FROM www.remaintogether..com
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Herlisa: 7:02am On Oct 25, 2009
nothing should keep you from true love. I'm 4'11 and my husband is 6'1. the height thing never came into question. never a problem doing the deed i have 5 kids to show for that. just remember the great things come in small packages.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by dupsytosh(f): 10:29am On Oct 27, 2009
This is the height of shallow mindedness.

Exactly!!!! sad

Na by force!!! u no see say d girl short b4 u go meet her? or is it her fault dat she's short? Am sure if we all had a say in d way we look, we'll all av the perfect shape, perfect leg, perfect skin colour,perfect nose, in fact we'll all be perfect,. bt we don't have it that way. everybody is a unique creature in their own way, w are wonderfully created. If u know her height doesn't freak u den let her go, cos if u don't like it u don't like it. don't force urself. And it wuld be very mean if the girl finds out abt ur feelings, cos words (especially from loved ones) can affect a person's self-confidence. nobody wuld crucify u if u like tall nd leggy. one mans food is another man's poison, its ur choice, go 4 for it. Am sure there are many tall girls out there wit the "qualities" u want. Don't make the girl feel like she committed a crime cos she's short. Let her go
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by prince42: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2009
yea! why not if she gat the money to take care of me
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Hilundi: 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2009
sure i can,if she's got all i nedd to get by , wink
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by netgenus(m): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2009
I have discovered a Forex Trading System that generates at least 200% in 20 days. danrinz3000@yahoo.com
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by netgenus(m): 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2009
I have discovered a Forex Trading System that generates at least 200% in 20 days. danrinz3000@yahoo.com
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by netgenus(m): 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2009
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by sewenwen(m): 3:04am On Nov 06, 2009
I'm in love with one. But she ain't short in my eyes. It's my business and no one else's.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by kpolli(m): 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2009
bros u too tall, sef u be giant, 6"8 or u r exaggerating
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by kpolli(m): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2009
bros u too tall, sef u be giant, 6"8 or u r exaggerating
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by blackboy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2009
Sure, tall guys are attracted to short babes while short babes or normal height babes are attracted to tall guys. Short guys like their babes taller - an ego thing.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Fhemmmy: 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2009
Yes.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by blackboy(m): 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2009
Sure, tall guys are attracted to short babes while short babes or normal height babes are attracted to tall guys. Short guys like their babes taller - an ego thing.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by tRoOE(f): 1:31am On Nov 12, 2009
Short ladies don suffer cry cry
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by sjeezy8: 2:22am On Nov 12, 2009
nope but i can have sex with some short babes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown / Abuja Is The Sex Capital Of Nigeria / What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.