Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,094 members, 7,939,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:42 AM

Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You (11165 Views)

Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 12, 2009
Sjeezy, you're not even "tall", so this thread does not pertain to you
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Busybody2(f): 4:21am On Nov 12, 2009
FL Gators:

Sjeezy, you're not even "tall", so this thread does not pertain to you

Miss you babe, and thanks for the chin up, much appreciated kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Nobody: 4:23am On Nov 12, 2009
You're welcome.

I see you causing your usual wahala on NL. lol
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by dayokanu(m): 5:04am On Nov 12, 2009
Any tall gal here?
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by chiogo(f): 5:08am On Nov 12, 2009
Nothing heels can't solve. grin Except if she doesn't wear heels.

Since when did men start caring about females' heights? It's only a problem if the guy is the short one tongue j/k
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by dayokanu(m): 5:09am On Nov 12, 2009
Chiogo how tall are you?
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by chiogo(f): 5:11am On Nov 12, 2009
Who wants to know? I'm 5'7. Not tall, not short. tongue
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by dayokanu(m): 5:12am On Nov 12, 2009
I want to know, we are almost the same just like 11 inches difference
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by chiogo(f): 5:13am On Nov 12, 2009
So who's taller, you or me?
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 12, 2009
dayokanu:

Any tall gal here?
Yes na, shebi 5'4-5'6 is tall grin
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by dayokanu(m): 5:16am On Nov 12, 2009

Meaning I am probably 4ft 8 or 6ft 6 so pick one
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by chic2pimp(m): 5:18am On Nov 12, 2009
chiogo:

Dayo Nah dongo yaro ooo. The Bobo tall pass Nepa pole grin

FL Gators:

Yes na, shebi 5'4-5'6 is tall grin
Chei see shorty elewa tongue
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:19am On Nov 12, 2009
really though, since when did guys start caring about how short a lady is?
well i thought an issue would be if she was too tall, not too short.
i thought only guys should have to worry about how tall they are.  undecided
so many things these days
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 12, 2009
I consider myself average cool
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by chiogo(f): 5:21am On Nov 12, 2009
dayokanu:

Meaning I am probably 4ft 8 or 6ft 6 so pick one
lol I'm sure you're not 4'8. You're tall then.

LOL@Chic2pimp. . .

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by dayokanu(m): 5:22am On Nov 12, 2009
Dayo Nah dongo yaro ooo. The Bobo tall pass Nepa pole

Naahh I still have o stretch to touch a NEPA pole.  tongue tongue tongue

i thought only guys should have to worry about how tall they are.  

Not so tall girls are really gorgeous to me. I cant imagine being with a 5ft 1 babe, I can accidentally step on her.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by chiogo(f): 5:23am On Nov 12, 2009
Gators, how tall are you?
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:24am On Nov 12, 2009
dayokanu:

Not so tall girls are really gorgeous to me. I cant imagine being with a 5ft 1 babe, I can accidentally step on her.
gosh you must be really tall then.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by dayokanu(m): 5:25am On Nov 12, 2009
Gators is tall her head is around my hips tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by chic2pimp(m): 5:26am On Nov 12, 2009
FL Gators:

I consider myself average cool
Nah hun, you are definitely short wink

THE-AMAKA:

i thought only guys should have to worry about how tall they are.  undecided
Average Height me us perfecly wink. Not too short, not too tall.

dayokanu:

Naahh I still have o stretch to touch a NEPA pole.  tongue tongue tongue
Nah lie, you even pass nepa pole gan sef grin
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by dayokanu(m): 5:27am On Nov 12, 2009
gosh you must be really tall then.

Just a lil bit.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by dayokanu(m): 5:30am On Nov 12, 2009
Most girls cant be too tall for me. I cant see anyone around
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 12, 2009
chiogo:

Gators, how tall are you?
Doc says 5'4, I say 5'6.

His thing was messed up when he was measuring me angry
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by chic2pimp(m): 5:32am On Nov 12, 2009
dayokanu:

Most girls cant be too tall for me. I cant see anyone around
Lai Lai grin To tall for you ke? undecided cheesy cheesy
I, @ 6"1 tall pass every girl I know & most girls I see, talkless of you Bean pole grin
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:34am On Nov 12, 2009
a guy cannot be shorter than me, its a turn off really.
i like anything 5'10 - 6'3
5'9 is an exception, thats just pushing it. lol
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by dayokanu(m): 5:35am On Nov 12, 2009
Lai Lai To tall for you ke?
I, @ 6"1 tall pass every I know & most girls I see, talkless of you Bean pole

6ft1 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked so you are this short?
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by No2Atheism(m): 5:35am On Nov 12, 2009
it was not messed up . . . .the doc did not allow u to wear them heels . . . grin grin grin grin hence the 2 inches were removed . . . .

by the way people should be measuring themselves without shoes and not with shoes . . . wayo is not allowed . . .

DayoKanu na omo ga mulinga. . . .
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 12, 2009
No be wayo na, if na with heels, I'd have been 6'ft.

lol that was abt 3 yrs ago sha. tongue
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by No2Atheism(m): 5:38am On Nov 12, 2009
Dayo is like 6 4' or 6 5' . . . .so imagine how long his  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked would be  shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by chic2pimp(m): 5:39am On Nov 12, 2009
dayokanu:

6ft1 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked so you are this short?
I thank for your life Dayo, you are probably the 4th person I know wey tall pass me grin grin.
If you see my primary skool pishure,una go laff die cuz I tall pass everyone including my tisha grin grin

THE-AMAKA:

a guy cannot be shorter than me, its a turn off really.
i like anything 5'10 - 6'3
5'9 is an exception, thats just pushing it. lol
How tall are you? undecided
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by chiogo(f): 5:39am On Nov 12, 2009
FL Gators:

Doc  says 5'4, I say 5'6.

His thing was messed up when he was measuring me angry
LOL- my doctor's says 5'6 but it's 5'7 jare  grin
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by dayokanu(m): 5:41am On Nov 12, 2009
No2Atheism,

Na now I just dey like the height sef. I wan sell some height sef.

6'5 no be small thing o, Na everyday I dey get compliments, "You are soo talllll, Do you play Basketball"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? / Happy Birthday Smellymouth / Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.