Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,348 members, 7,888,110 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:35 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (313292 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2010
Hello justwise and co, pls tell me if one can apply with just the CAS number without a CAS letter. As it is now the only supporting documents I have is my degree certificate which is the only document stated in the CAS, and my personal bank statement for my maintainance funds. Am I safe?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2010
Femtopsy:

Hello justwise and co, pls tell me if one can apply with just the CAS number without a CAS letter. As it is now the only supporting documents I have is my degree certificate which is the only document stated in the CAS, and my personal bank statement for my maintainance funds. Am I safe?

All u need is the CAS number, the school sent the BHC the same email u got from them, if u used only degree certificate to obtain the admission then thats what u need to submit to BHC plus the bank statement.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2010
Thanks so much Justwise. I was feeling my application is too scanty or what do you think?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2010
Femtopsy:

Thanks so much Justwise. I was feeling my application is too scanty or what do you think?

In what sense please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2010
scanty because am I'm submitting just two supporting documents.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2010
Femtopsy:

scanty because am I'm submitting just two supporting documents.

Are u sponsoring urself? And how many documents did u send to the school when u applied for the course?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 11:25pm On Aug 13, 2010
I'm sponsoring myself and the CAS documents used for admission, highest qualification only, degree certificate. they only put the details of the certificate on the CAS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 6:58am On Aug 14, 2010
Femtopsy:

I'm sponsoring myself and the CAS documents used for admission, highest qualification only, degree certificate. they only put the details of the certificate on the CAS.

If you are sponsoring urself and can support ur soure of income with things like. . .payslip and bank statement, to add to that, will be: ur degree certificate(IF that was the ONLY document u used in getting the admission), some pple do get study-leave letter from their company(If you are not resigning from ur job).

Go through the requirements again in their website to know if there is somthing missing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by tjadeba(m): 9:42am On Aug 14, 2010
Femtopsy:

i have told this forum time and again that as of today,the BHC follows strictly the tier-4 guideline as written in the UKBA website.In there,i havent seen where they mentioned anything about source of income and please i stand to be corrected- i havent seen or hear anyone denied a tier-4 visa for lack of evidence to proof the money deposited in the account.And until that rule changes,i dont think there would be need for some of these other documents.

So Mr,apply with the documents- your completely filled visa application forms,degree cetificate and bank statement (in your name or parent's) covering at least 28-days before submission with the required funds as its a strictly point based system and also not forgetting to check your CAS letter contains the right information. I used only these three documents for my own visa.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by lanaks(m): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2010
hello, people in the house actually i have read the whole thread but please i need your help actually i have filled the vaf9 and the tier4 general student form i have my cas,reciept of 2000pounds deposit i made to the school e.t.c. but the problem is that i work in my aunts company meanin she actually owns the company and she is the one sponsoring me.i have have the companys bank statements,article of memorandum,tax clearance,certificate of incorporation,sponsor letter from her and also from the company,court sworn affidavit declaring she is my aunt.but we bear different surname want to ask if i stand a chance at all in getting the visa with all these.thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2010
lanaks:

hello, people in the house actually i have read the whole thread but please i need your help actually i have filled the vaf9 and the tier4 general student form i have my cas,reciept of 2000pounds deposit i made to the school e.t.c. but the problem is that i work in my aunts company meanin she actually owns the company and she is the one sponsoring me.i have have the companys bank statements,article of memorandum,tax clearance,certificate of incorporation,sponsor letter from her and also from the company,court sworn affidavit declaring she is my aunt.but we bear different surname want to ask if i stand a chance at all in getting the visa with all these.thank you.

Two things that will count against you in your application are: Using your aunty's company's account, the money in that company's account is for the runing of the company, your aunty will not close her company and give you the money to study abroad.

The second thing is: U don't bear the same family name with your aunty, you need to think long and hard abt these issues.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by gulag: 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2010
So how long does it take to get the visa from time of application?

Or what is the average time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2010
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered
« #1259 on: Today at 02:57:25 PM »
So how long does it take to get the visa from time of
application?
Or what is the average time
It takes between 5 - 15 working days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by gulag: 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2010
Thanks man- una abeg no vex for me but as they say- "what is worth doing is worth doing well"

So if anyone has anything to contribute apart from what justwise says concerning the position of the BHC on fixed deposits, I would be glad to hear am. I just dont want to be rejected based on not verifying something. I would be turning my application in by wednesday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2010
I just submitted my uk student VISA application on 11/08/2010. and that evening I got a text that my application has been dispatched to BHC for processing. I await my result next week. Abeg make una pray for me ooooo.

Thanx
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2010
All the best to all those awaiting the result of there visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2010
All the best to all those awaiting the outcome of their visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2010
hey all, especially my bro justwise, will it be too late to apply on the 23rd? i hope the visa application centre at lekki has a sterling bank branch where one can pay. if i may also ask, which of them will be faster with their decisions is it lekki or abuja. i stay in ph.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by bunny22: 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2010
Hi all.

Is it too late to submit an application two weeks to resumption even when my CAS states that I'm entitled to two weeks extention.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Real112: 7:49am On Aug 17, 2010
@bunny22

It is not too late to submit as long as you have everything set. Submit as soon as possible, Wish you Good Luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by bunny22: 8:09am On Aug 17, 2010
@Real 112,
Thanks. Have you picked up your visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Real112: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2010
@bunny22,
No i haven't, i should be able to pick it up hopefully this week. Please don't forget me in your prayers. God will surely grant us all our heart desires in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by segbas(m): 9:17am On Aug 17, 2010
@real
Pls help d mny is been deposited in2 my act.apart 4rm bank statement and certificate wht else do I need to present to d BHS 2 aply 4 visa? Pls reply me now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Real112: 9:36am On Aug 17, 2010
@segbas

Since you have the money in your personal, Your personal bank statement,certificate stated on your CAS statement ,CAS statement are the documents you should submit, Wish you good luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2010
@real and
@justwise hi,
i have money both in my personal acct and a fixed deposit under my name, will the fd have a separate letter? while that in the personal acct have bank statements?

secondly, my CAS talks of only my degree certificate, whereas i also sent them my waec certificates. do i still submit only the degree cert? or all qualifications used
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by amune1: 9:54am On Aug 17, 2010
Morning all,

please does anyone know if University of Warwick Coventry is inside or outside London?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Real112: 9:59am On Aug 17, 2010
@umo77

I don't really know much about Fixed Deposits, i think other members in the forum should be able to help you with that,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Real112: 10:06am On Aug 17, 2010
@amune1

Coventry is Outside London, So u need 600 pounds/per month for maintenance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 11:02am On Aug 17, 2010
umo77:

hey all, especially my bro justwise, will it be too late to apply on the 23rd? i hope the visa application centre at lekki has a sterling bank branch where one can pay. if i may also ask, which of them will be faster with their decisions is it lekki or abuja. i stay in ph.

It depends on when u school is starting this Sept, some are starting new semester on the 20th of Sept, if u are lucky ur visa may come out b4 month end BUT ask ur school for 2wks extention while u wait for the outcome of the visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2010
umo77:

@real and
@justwise hi,
i have money both in my personal acct and a fixed deposit under my name, will the fd have a separate letter? while that in the personal acct have bank statements?

secondly, my CAS talks of only my degree certificate, whereas i also sent them my waec certificates. do i still submit only the degree cert? or all qualifications used

If both accounts are under the same bank then u don't need separate letter. For ur CAS issue, submit all the qualification u submitted to the school, meaning WAEC and degree certificate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2010
Submit every, UKBA are never tired of seeing original documents as proofs, Prooof and over proof, above all, ask God for DIVINE FAVOUR
(Best of Luck)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by segbas(m): 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2010
@All Nairalanders,@Real and @Justwise: pls. do I av to submit my CAS letter with the my visa application? Pls reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.