Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,316 members, 7,971,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:02 AM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (277616 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Smilelo(m): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
PLS GUYS HELP ME ENTER THIS SITE THERE . humaxdigital.com/me/products/. OUT OF THIS 3 TOP RECIEVERS OR DECODER MENTION IN THIS SITE I GAVE YOU PEOPLE ABOVE WHICH ONE DO THINK I SHOULD BUY AND WHICH SIZE OF DISH DO YOU THINK WILL BE GOOD 4 ME TO GET ALL THE HD CHANNELS. THE RECIEVERS ARE HUMAX FOXSAT HD FREE, ICORD + ,ICORD + ADSPORT PACKAGE.

OUR PEOPLE SAY PERSON WAY DEY ASK QUESTION NO DEY MISS ROAD. I BEG AND I BEG MAKE UNA HELP ME AND 4 WHERE I GO FIT BUY AM 4 LAGOS.

I DEY STAY 4 P.H CITY. AM SMILE BY NAME
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ballakk(m): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
ezo4fta: capital NO.. U need 1.8M dish for better performance. Thanks.
10x sir 4 urgent rxpond
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ballakk(m): 6:09am On Sep 06, 2013
ballakk: 10x sir 4 urgent rxpond
and plx 1nce more..how abt trackin rdv with a 60cm in kwara state..x it possible 2 nail it
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 06, 2013
Gys the volume of my DSTV is just low, I dnt know the cause? sad
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Dinobenson: 6:19am On Sep 10, 2013
Good morning brother,been having a slight problem lately.my Ait channels on Amos keeps going off.the alignment is ok and firm.could it be the diseq switch? Though my multi tv is working smoothly,always grateful thanks.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 7:30am On Sep 10, 2013
Dinobenson: Good morning brother,been having a slight problem lately.my Ait channels on Amos keeps going off.the alignment is ok and firm.could it be the diseq switch? Though my multi tv is working smoothly,always grateful thanks.
change the port of your amos on your disecq to that of multi tv and multi tv to amos to see what will happen. Sometimes disecq could cause it. And also make sure you have a high signal % on this tp:11881v27500.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Dinobenson: 8:55am On Sep 10, 2013
SULIEMAN3: change the port of your amos on your disecq to that of multi tv and multi tv to amos to see what will happen. Sometimes disecq could cause it. And also make sure you have a high signal % on this tp:11881v27500.
thanx for the prompt response,i'm in ur debt,gonna try out ur suggestion.tanx once more.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by dynamicd28(m): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2013
4m fibre dish made october last year in good condition for sale location bisam mafuloku by international airport access road.will post pictures once i figure out how how to upload.lol
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Obascoetubi: 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
can I track nss7 @East instead west?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
Obascoetubi: can I track nss7 @East instead west?
the satellite is located @west.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Obascoetubi: 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
thanks is is work in kogi state?
what is the tp?
what about it chanels? entertainment chanels?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2013
olenyi:

The satellites u named are all ku bands and as such, can only be gotten with ku band lnbf. When looking at a satellite name, u normally see a ''ku'' or ''c'' suffix. This helps to tell u at a glance if a satellite is ku or c band.

Also, when a freq is 5 in number, eg 11900, u know its a ku. But if its 4 eg 3890 or 03890, its a c band freq.

Yes there are. But the down side is that because most c band freq's require the insertion of the dielectric plate inside the c band lnb throat, the dielectric will now act as an obstruction for the ku band signals. It's normally used when one is tracking C-Band satellites that don't require dialect like intelsat 20c.

Yea works anywhere in the world. grin

We have what is called a jack and Positioner. These are the two equipment needed that can drive ur dish to ur desired satellite/Position from the comfort of ur sitting/living room with the press of a button.

Though ur dish needs to be a ''pole mount'' designed dish and not a ''ground mount''. Except the ''neck'' design of the ground mount is modified to accept a jack.

Regards.

Thank you so much for this more than detailed explanation I am more than grateful if it is possible can you inbox me your mobile number as I still have some other minor questions to ask you email: z.anthony@yahoo.com... Many thanks...
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2013
Please I had love to ask one more funny question can the motorized drive be used for ku band 90cm dish and not only 1.8m only...
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by freshp(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2013
z.anthony:
Please I had love to ask one more funny question can the motorized drive be used for ku band 90cm dish and not only 1.8m only...
yeah bro..google H-H motor.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 11:51am On Sep 12, 2013
z.anthony:

Get a H-H motor.

Regqrds.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Efinazo: 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
please help! how do I connect winners chapel international tv from my dish here in south east Asia?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
olenyi:

Get a H-H motor.

Regqrds.

Thank you gan so much but this H-H motor will reach how much and how much can one see it to buy, also that meter that is used to detect signal when installing the DISH can individual get it to buy and how much... Many thanks...
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 3:16am On Sep 13, 2013
z.anthony:

Thank you gan so much but this H-H motor will reach how much and how much can one see it to buy, also that meter that is used to detect signal when installing the DISH can individual get it to buy and how much... Many thanks...

Should be less than #15000. For your second query, ask your satellite dealer. He might have some in stock.

Regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Efinazo: 7:20am On Sep 13, 2013
olenyi:

I should think so.

Regards.

@olenyi, pls is it possible to connect winners tv in south east Asia (Vietnam, Cambodia or Laos)? If yes, how does it work? I mean dish size and codes. pls help.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Sexynick: 9:57am On Sep 13, 2013
I tracked eutelsatw4 and hit green on all tps, but 12275h11200 refuse to hit green pls what should i do?am useing srt 4653x
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
Sexynick: I tracked eutelsatw4 and hit green on all tps, but 12275h11200 refuse to hit green pls what should i do?am useing srt 4653x
make sure u get about 70% and above on 12245h27500 or 11900h27500. being 4653x does not stop hitting green on 12275h11200 if you got the above signal%.
Note: if your intention is to receive the goodies there like: TBN, mbc2, zee cinema, aljazeera, cnn and others, the above model would not do the work as it is mpeg2 compliant. Get an mpeg4 receiver and enjoy.
Cheer.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by hazard1759(m): 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
pls gurus i need help..how can i insert Bis key on srt4922a...i pressed 8280 n plenty numbers displayd bt i dnt knw which 2 change
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
hazard1759: pls gurus i need help..how can i insert Bis key on srt4922a...i pressed 8280 n plenty numbers displayd bt i dnt knw which 2 change
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
hazard1759: pls gurus i need help..how can i insert Bis key on srt4922a...i pressed 8280 n plenty numbers displayd bt i dnt knw which 2 change
you must have firstly selected the channel for which you want to input its keys. Input the keys on the first row and press "exit" to save.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Sexynick: 6:25am On Sep 14, 2013
SULIEMAN3: make sure u get about 70% and above on 12245h27500 or 11900h27500. being 4653x does not stop hitting green on 12275h11200 if you got the above signal%.
Note: if your intention is to receive the goodies there like: TBN, mbc2, zee cinema, aljazeera, cnn and others, the above model would not do the work as it is mpeg2 compliant. Get an mpeg4 receiver and enjoy.
Cheer.
thanks bro,i will get back to work today.pls i want to buy an Orton Hd X403p or should i go for a strong product?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 7:42am On Sep 14, 2013
Sexynick: thanks bro,i will get back to work today.pls i want to buy an Orton Hd X403p or should i go for a strong product?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 7:45am On Sep 14, 2013
Sexynick: thanks bro,i will get back to work today.pls i want to buy an Orton Hd X403p or should i go for a strong product?
I Have not used an orton receiver b4 and don't know how good it is compare to strong receivers.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 8:14am On Sep 14, 2013
SULIEMAN3: .

Proudly observing. You've really taken up the gauntlet from where we dropped it. Just amazing how you dish out solutions to all and sundry.

Do keep up the good work and continue firing on.

My warm regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 8:43am On Sep 14, 2013
Efinazo:

@olenyi, pls is it possible to connect winners tv in south east Asia (Vietnam, Cambodia or Laos)? If yes, how does it work? I mean dish size and codes. pls help.

@Efinazo

Sorry for the late response. My site schedule is ''killing'' me. Am most times on the move and out of network range.

Check out these links to see if its within your area.

I promise to do a more indept research for you and give you feedback in the next two days.

http://www.flysat.com/is902.php

http://winners-chapel.org.uk/london/media_tv_broadcast.php

Regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Smilelo(m): 11:15am On Sep 14, 2013
AS A GOOD GURU IN THE HOUSE WHICH INVERTO (LNB ) DO U PREFER SOMEONE TO USE TO GET ALL THE HD CHANNELS.

I HAVE LIKE 3 LIST HERE.

(1) INVERTO BLACK PREMIUM TWIN 40MM.02DB LNB

(2) INVERTO ZINWELL OCTO LNB MK3/MK4 FOR SKY + HD FREESAT HD.

(3) 8 WAYS OCTO MK3/MK4 FOR SKY + HD /FREESAT HD.

SO WHICH DO U PREFER. OR TO U KNOW A GOOD ONE LET US KNOW. AND THE NAME OF IT.

FROM WHAT I KNOW AND I HAVE READ IN THE INTERNET, SKY + HD HAVE MANY CAHANNEL IN IT THEN FREESAT.
U CAN GET MANY CHANNELS FROM THIS SATELLITE ( ASTRA 28.2E SATELLITE )
WITH THIS 3 I HAVE MENTION ABOVE.

IF YOU KNOW ANY OTHER INVERTO THAT CAN GET HD CHANNELS AND THAT CAN GET THIS ASTRA 28.2E SATELLITE LET US KNOW.

THE GURUS IN THE HOUSE I BEG NA UNA SABI AM PASS TELL US MORE.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Smilelo(m): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2013
IF I CALL U TO DO THE INSTALLATION 4 ME CAN U DO IT. TO GET THIS ASTRA 28.2E AND ALSO BUY THS ABU DIAHBI CARD. WITH 4M DISH IN SOUTH SOUTH NIGERIA
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
olenyi:

Proudly observing. You've really taken up the gauntlet from where we dropped it. Just amazing how you dish out solutions to all and sundry.

Do keep up the good work and continue firing on.

My warm regards.
thanks for the motivating compliment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.