Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,850 members, 7,942,134 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (275547 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Dinobenson: 3:24am On Sep 20, 2013
[/quote] Good morning,i saw a device in a friends place.the device (x-man) has a sim slot,and is attached to a decoder via VGA,my friend said he got it for 10k ..i guess u know what i'm talking about.my question is how reliable is this device? Cos i dont know if i should go for it,considering how DAARSAT succeded in encrypting their good stations,right now just a handful good fta channels available to view .thanks for taking ur time to go through this post,God bless.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Sexynick: 7:10am On Sep 20, 2013
Gudmorning house,i want to nail w3a,astra4A and ses5 on a 90cm with 2lnb.am i good to go?one love
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Akinige(m): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
plZ my gurus in d
house, i upgraded my
4669 this evni to 30.02
p and it worked
perfectly ,but anytime i
go to system
information to check d
software version .the
decoder wil hang and i
wil need to off and on
it again. Plz wat cud b d
problem? Regard.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2013
Akinige: plZ my gurus in d
house, i upgraded my
4669 this evni to 30.02
p and it worked
perfectly ,but anytime i
go to system
information to check d
software version .the
decoder wil hang and i
wil need to off and on
it again. Plz wat cud b d
problem? Regard.

Try downgrading to your former version or upgrade your receiver with software from another source to see if it takes care of it.

Regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Dinobenson: 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
[/quote] pls can u help me out with an earlier question,tanx.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Efinazo: 3:54am On Sep 21, 2013
Pls gurus in the house there is fire on the mountain. If anybody know how I will connect Citizen tv in South east Asia let him help me.
The equipment require (if it is possible) The attached pic indicates my location.

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Dinobenson: 5:30am On Sep 21, 2013
olenyi:

pls can u help me out with an earlier post? Tanx and God bless.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2013
Efinazo: Pls gurus in the house there is fire on the mountain. If anybody know how I will connect Citizen tv in South east Asia let him help me.
The equipment require (if it is possible) The attached pic indicates my location.

I've tried to get the sat for winners for you that covers south east asia but i've come up blank. Will suggest you approach any of their members or man of God in your location for better info on how they get it. But will keep on looking for you.

Regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 9:31am On Sep 21, 2013
Dinobenson: Good morning,i saw a device in a friends place.the device (x-man) has a sim slot,and is attached to a decoder via VGA,my friend said he got it for 10k ..i guess u know what i'm talking about.my question is how reliable is this device? Cos i dont know if i should go for it,considering how DAARSAT succeded in encrypting their good stations,right now just a handful good fta channels available to view .thanks for taking ur time to go through this post,God bless.

Can't help you on this. Sorry.

Regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Dinobenson: 9:33am On Sep 21, 2013
olenyi:

Can't help you on this. Sorry.

Regards.
alright,tanx.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by osagiemma: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2013
Oga olenyi nd other gurus in the huz is it possible to use 90cm Dish with C-band lnb if yes plz hw do i go about it coz i want to nail Irib packages calabar is my location thx and God bless

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by akinsola118: 10:43am On Sep 21, 2013
osagiemma: Oga olenyi nd other gurus in the huz is it possible to use 90cm Dish with C-band lnb if yes plz hw do i go about it coz i want to nail Irib packages calabar is my location thx and God bless
i also wanna nail dat arabsat 5c with my 1m dish ......just wanna knw how many intrestin channels dat will pop out wit my 1m dish.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
osagiemma: Oga olenyi nd other gurus in the huz is it possible to use 90cm Dish with C-band lnb if yes plz hw do i go about it coz i want to nail Irib packages calabar is my location thx and God bless

akinsola118: i also wanna nail dat arabsat 5c with my 1m dish ......just wanna knw how many intrestin channels dat will pop out wit my 1m dish.

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by mtuko2(m): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
looking forward to todays maches on irib HOW DO I ENTER BISS KEYS ON ASTROVOX 9155 HD
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by vicmalloy1: 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hello,
I am new to satellite business. I am from Sierra Leone. I have an 8ft (2.4m) dish. I have been unable to get the Aljazeera HD channels (12256V) while others scramble. I was wondering if I buy an Inverto Ultra LNB I will have any improvements.
Thanks
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by lixotos(m): 12:27am On Sep 23, 2013
Hello frnds, pls it is me first time here and i need help on how i can split the aijazera sport smart card into 2 or 3 strong srt 4663 decoder. Thanks. God bless u all
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Ameboperoo(m): 3:40am On Sep 25, 2013
lixotos: Hello frnds, pls it is me first time here and i need help on how i can split the aijazera sport smart card into 2 or 3 strong srt 4663 decoder. Thanks. God bless u all
You need a card splitter
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by adedayor08(m): 7:08am On Sep 25, 2013
Brother please assist me on this irib I have a 1.8 meter dish in lagos and I have spent days trying to nail this bird
I uses 3964 v 30000 yet nothing pop up
Please I need you help regarding lnbf skweness etc
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Efinazo: 6:38am On Sep 27, 2013
olenyi:

I've tried to get the sat for winners for you that covers south east asia but i've come up blank. Will suggest you approach any of their members or man of God in your location for better info on how they get it. But will keep on looking for you.

Regards.
Ok I will do my best also waiting . Thanks so much
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by mtuko2(m): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
please how do i get biss/hidden menu in
astrovoxv9155
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
mtuko2: please how do i get biss/hidden menu in
astrovoxv9155

Bro that rx is not really well used here in Nigeria. So its going to be difficult to get an answer.

Why not google it and see what you can come up with.

Regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
sorry bros. need to clarify an often answered question.

is is possible to nail W3A @ 7deg East and Sirius 4 on 4.8deg east using a 60 M dish in lagos?

sorry for bringing this up again. need to be certain before investing in anor dish
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
4llerbuntu: sorry bros. need to clarify an often answered question.

is is possible to nail W3A @ 7deg East and Sirius 4 on 4.8deg east using a 60 M dish in lagos?

sorry for bringing this up again. need to be certain before investing in anor dish

No not possible. Except you want to forfeit MBC and etv feeds.

Regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Musty18: 6:45am On Sep 29, 2013
;wink ​Ǧϑ M̤̣̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊G̲ guruz in tђε room please I need ur help I A̶̲̥̅̊ṁ try t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇
Upgrade my str 4669xii decode wen tђε gen go off till den tђε decode didn't come up. Please Ho̶̲̥̅̶̷̩̥̊͡ can I wake up tђε decode back.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by prest(m): 7:28am On Sep 29, 2013
Plz house, where can I find the software to reload my fake strong 4669XII,
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 8:36am On Sep 29, 2013
prest: Plz house, where can I find the software to reload my fake strong 4669XII,
had it shut down completely? or you want to upgrade for upgrading sake. If it is the formal, use rs232 cable and do data to data transfer from a similar decoder like your's.
Note: If you want to upgrade to another software version, there are no softwares to download for fake receivers.
Cheer!
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Musty18: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
Please I'm try to upgrade my strong decoder 4669xii on a
point my gen went off an affect the decode. Please
how can I bring the decode to lyf back.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by DragonX(m): 1:02am On Oct 03, 2013
Please guys i need the code to watch dstv free
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:52am On Oct 03, 2013
microgiant: I will use your picture to illustrate
With MultiTV(popular called JoyTV) @28.2E as your primary LNB,
Eutelsat 7 (DSTV) @ 36E will be on top just like you have fixed it (approximately 5cm above Astra 2F)
Then Amos5/W3C can be gotten below, attached to the LNB holder arm.

Note. Search for JoyTV first, then DSTV comes on top remember the LNB should slightly face to your right (while standing in front of the dish)
Lastly Amos5/W3C comes next to the right side of the LNB arm also facing towards your left.

There are no hard and fast rules. You have to search for the signal first and fix the LNB at the point you receive the signal.

my ogas. I remain loyal o.

so I have tried to practice your instructions.

the dstv and multitv took all of 10 minutes to nail. for a green noob that's not too bad eh? this thing no just dey easy at all... funny thing is I have not been able to go higher than 65% on both birds. ....... they work tho.

the kicker has been amos 5. no matter what I tried e no show up at all. not even 1 % signal...... any tips please? I tried attaching to the arm under multitv..... tried holding the lnb and moving round the dish grin grin.

pls any tips.

*** my dish elevation Is more inclined upwards than the nearby dstv dishes. could not get dstv/multitv signal to pop any lower. location is lagos
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by microgiant: 8:10am On Oct 03, 2013
@4llerbuntu
You have made good progress wink

1. You didn't state the size of dish used.
2. Since your primary LNB is MultiTV naturally elevation of dish will be higher than DSTV
3. Your signal is low, because even on 60cm dish MultiTV should be above 90% as the Primary LNB.
Once you increase the MultiTV signal the DSTV will increase automatically without adjusting the DSTV LNB.
4. Post pictures of your dish setup.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by microgiant: 8:36am On Oct 03, 2013
I have used one of your previous pix for illustration again. I hope your dish is the bigger DSTV dish not 60cm, because getting Amos/W3C on 60cm requires a lot of practice and patience.

First Align the Dish properly on MultiTV to increase the signal. Then you can search for Amos/W3C.
Remember to use the strongest TP 11881 v 27500/11024 H 03333

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
thanks bro.

I will post pics tomorrow or Saturday. get home late from work.

my dish is 90 cm. bought that on baba twins recommendation.

I fixed the lnb there but strangely its not giving a single %.

actually the thing is when I got the multitv/ dstv its so fickle that the slightest movement of the dis the signal will disappear....

I think I will bring down the dish because its wall mounted to look for somewhere more comfortable.

I'm guessing my error is that I am trying to track it without moving the dish. after getting dstv and multi tv i tightened up the azimuth. and tried moving the lnb for amos 5 manually a bit hoping to lockin.

maybe I should try tracking amos 5 alone with the whole dish to see the position first.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.