Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,522 members, 7,895,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 01:21 AM

Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates (20913 Views)

Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Ministerial Nominee To Chase Out Demons In The Power Sector / $300,000 Start-up Capital: Ghana Exempts ECOWAS Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Kobojunkie: 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2009
kentho:

Stop deceiving urselves. They are only doin d right thing. Nigeria shud also adopt d same strategy 4 foreign companies

I feel the same.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by SamMilla1(m): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2009
There is nothing like every nation have a right to protect its local content. If you agree and sign a treaty with internation bodies you have to live up to your obligation. This is what it means to belong to community of nations.

How can you belong to a community and only be ready to reap the benefits without giving anything in return. For years the Ghanian nation have refused to live up to its pledge. They do not contribute Forces for peace keeping in West Africa, they do nothing. But they are good in beging for subsidy of petroleum products. While we create a market for their industries.

If they do not want to be part of ECOWAS, they should go out.

Imagine Britain doing that in EU

and who says Britain is the economic powerhouse in EUROPE ,

the position belongs to kaisers
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by udezue(m): 12:03am On Oct 11, 2009
Whining about Ghana will do you no good. Just go and fix your yeye country Nigeria then you won't feel the need to flock to other places and becoming nuisances. Ghana is a soverign state and owes you no explanation on how it runs its affairs. Direct your anger at Yaradua, Obj, and  countless morons that you've allowed to rule and ruin Nigeria. Ghana does not have to deal with such large influx of Nigerians. They are only 20 million and I'm sure thats big enough already for them.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Gbawe: 5:42am On Oct 11, 2009
udezue:

Whining about Ghana will do you no good. Just go and fix your yeye country Nigeria then you won't feel the need to flock to other places and becoming nuisances. Ghana is a soverign state and owes you no explanation on how it runs its affairs. Direct your anger at Yaradua, Obj, and  countless morons that you've allowed to rule and ruin Nigeria. Ghana does not have to deal with such large influx of Nigerians. They are only 20 million and I'm sure thats big enough already for them.

It is amazing how many don't appear to see the big picture. So because there is misrule in Nigeria, it is OK for Nigerians running their businesses , in a country that is a member nation with their own in an economic regional bloc , to suddenly have their livelyhood destroyed with archaic practices last seen decades ago in civilised nations !!!!! Haba !!!

I can infer from your name that you are Igbo . I don't need to lecture you about the Igbo's enterpreneural spirit that sees them trading all over Nigeria. Please don't be angry the next time the Igbos in the North are unjustly targeted by extremist. When their shops, homes, cars and everything they have worked for are destroyed please blame the Igbo Governors for failing to provide the utopia that would have kept the Igbos at home so that they would not have had to become "nuisances" in the North.

The extremist Northerner would argue like most of you argue here in justifying his hatred and fear of non-muslims despite how a Nigerian should be able to trade anywhere they want in Nigeria similar to how Nigerian businesses ,under current ECOWAS laws , should be able to trade freely in West Africa. If the Ghanaian Goverment is not happy with the current situation then there is always the option of withdrawing from ECOWAS. Pointless doing this sort of dishonourable deed and then remaining a member of ECOWAS so as to still benefit from other advantages of an economic regional bloc. 

The Ghanaian Government , perhaps forgetting that economic boom and bust is cyclical , is throwing decency to the wind with some of its conducts. I have repeated to you folks that fellow Nigerians alone have lost their livelyhood because , suddenly and without a period of grace , they were asked to pay $300,000 dollars to be able to trade in Ghana. The harsh £300,000 policy was implemented against Nigerians alone. The Jew-style persecution of Nigerians does not appear to faze you guys. Somehow, according to many of you , Nigerians , who actually should not be held responsible for the actions of their government, deserve any treatment meted out to them abroad.

The report below is written by a Ghanaian . You should read the part in bold print and reflect on wether this is not fundamentally unfair treatment meted out to Nigerians similar to how some in the North can wake up tomorrow to determine that the Igbos must go. Thank God some decent Ghanaians still exist.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=165974

Besides, on November 28, 2007, Nigerian traders in Ghana found themselves at crossroads over a business policy targeted only at Nigerian businesses in Ghana. On that date, the Ghana Investment Promotion Council (GIPC] came up with a policy that every Nigerian business outfit in Ghana must pay a record $300,000 before being allowed to do business.

At the prevailing exchange rate, the sum adds up to about N48 million. To the traders, the policy looked ridiculous and sounded like a joke but the government meant it.

Before the traders could fathom the policy, the GIPC went into action, sealing up thousands of Nigerian businesses in Accra, the country’s capital and other Ghanaian cities.

More than 20 months after the sealing up of the shops, the businesses had remained shut.

Many of the traders have resigned themselves to fate after doing all they could to persuade the Ghanaian authorities to rescind the policy and re-open their shops.

Some of them have returned to Nigeria. Others have moved on to other countries while some are currently stranded in Ghana.

Many of the traders had thought that the new Ghanaian government of Prof. John Atta-Mills would discard the policy and allow them to find their means of livelihood. They thought wrong.

“We have continued to wait in vain and we are now in dilemma in Ghana. Where do we go from here,’’ they lamented.

The traders said that what amazed them was that an African country -- a staunch member of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) -- could suddenly come up with such a policy without minding the treaty and protocols of ECOWAS.

They said the treaty mandated ECOWAS citizens to live and operate freely in member countries.

The traders argued that they were at a loss on why the policy should be targeted only at Nigerians, considering that millions of other nationals, including Asians, Arabs, Europeans and other African countries were doing business in Ghana. These other nationals are not subjected to the harsh treatment being meted to their Nigerian counterparts.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Gbawe: 6:04am On Oct 11, 2009
kentho:

Stop deceiving urselves. They are only doin d right thing. Nigeria shud also adopt d same strategy 4 foreign companies

So this is the right thing in your own opinion:

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=165974

The traders argued that they were at a loss on why the policy should be targeted only at Nigerians, considering that millions of other nationals, including Asians, Arabs, Europeans and other African countries were doing business in Ghana. These other nationals are not subjected to the harsh treatment being meted to their Nigerian counterparts.

The above should worry all decent human beings and not Nigerians alone. It worries decent Ghanaians not inclusive of some who have contributed to this thread. Most disturbing is the amount of Nigerians who have equated a failure of Governance as justification for the violation of the basic rights of Nigerians abroad to carry out their activities without discrimination. The GIPC did not attempt to hide how its £300,000 levy was targeted at Nigerians with how it was Nigerian businesses alone that were shut. Why do you guys not respond to that when you are backing Ghana's anti-Nigerian actions wrapped as an attempt to protect local businesses ? I can only conclude that the Nigerian businesses and livelyhoods destroyed does not bother many of us in a demonstration of how we are now our own biggest haters . Many non-Nigerians reading this thread must be laughing their heads off. A people totally disunited to the extent that they endorse the clearly unjust actions targeted against their brothers and sisters alone. I don't care what the Nigerian Government does or does not do. Nigerians, or indeed any group of people ,  should not be targeted indiscriminately like this.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Gbawe: 6:22am On Oct 11, 2009
Kobojunkie:

I feel the same.

Why wont you when you happen to be probably the most self-loathing Nigerian alive !!! All your post are dedicated to putting Nigeria and its people down !! If anyone say "this happened" your predictable response would be that "it happens worse in Nigeria". You can always be trusted to be on the side of those villifying Nigeria never mind that perhaps sometimes they may be doing so unfairly. In your opinion Nigerians have lost the right to put their side of the story accross since they are automatically always in the wrong . We get it that Nigeria is the worst nation on earth according to you. Nigerians serve no useful purpose to the rest of humanity and they must be hounded anywhere they go. You do not need to bore us to death saying the same things , in different ways , over and over again. Give it a rest and enjoy 'flawless' America.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by shesi(m): 8:24am On Oct 11, 2009
This Gbawe guy are you OK? What is really your mission? Why are you so hell bent on painting a scenario that doesn't exist. Help us understand, did your business get closed down or something? are you related to someone who's business got closed down? i really can't understand.
I remember the same thing happened on the thread about Ghana supplying Nigeria power. You turned it into something else with your rantings. You attack anybody who dares not tow your line.

You obviously just hate Ghana. The question is why?

You wrote:
You do not need to bore us to death saying the same things , in different ways , over and over again

excellent advice. i suggest you apply it yourself.

What evidence do you have to show that the enforcement of this policy was targeted at Nigerians only. Besides wishy-washy internet articles from god knows where. Anybody can sit in their basement and post an article on the internet.

Good ppl of naija who don't have any personal vendetta to settle can see this topic for what it is. A country trying to protect its own. Simple as that.
No matter how you try to twist it and twist it your audience is not buying it.

My dear Naija ppls. Ignore Gbawe and his rantings. He doesn't know what he's talking about.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by WarriBoyz: 8:52am On Oct 11, 2009
Ghanians are making themselves voluntary mugu to the western powers. I guess africans will never learn, haha. To favor others over your own kind. Only us o, only us.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by ikeyman00(m): 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2009
My dear Naija ppls. Ignore Gbawe and his rantings. He doesn't know what he's talking about

hmmmm
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Bennyboy11: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2009
Gbawe can I ask a quick question which addresses the fundamentals of this issue. Ignoring ecowas treaties and other related points for a second, do you believe that it is extremely important that citizens of any country are economically empowered and are more active and dominate wealth creating economic activities within its nation? And that any responsible government would and should one way or the other work to achieve this even if it means creating an uneven playing field?
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by ikeyman00(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2009
^^^^^
what raising $100,000,000 just to open up amala and eba resturant??

shake head and shit at ghanaian flag

shocked shocked shocked

well as a superman still goin ha . . . we were one of the first to spit it in nl

ghanaians are born to hate nigeria; hope this f uckin nigeria will wake up; hmm they might wake us up ?? lets go to church and pray ooo;
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Osupru: 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2009
Gbawe,

Could you tell me whether the Ecowas agreement states anywhere what amount citizens of member countries should pay before doing business in another country. Despite Ecowas, I don't think citizens of member countries can just go into another country and set up any business, countries have laws.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by ikeyman00(m): 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2009
@@@

ghana ?? does the impression here tell the true reality on ground in ghana

well; just wonderin

but chalre emmm as for hate ha; i think that one na reality cool cool

can onenaija come and help out; where im dey self these days
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Osupru: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2009
ikeyman00,

why does an illiterate slowpoke like you post here at all? People like you should be banned from posting here. You sound very much like a retard.

Why should you even be allowed to open amala eba restaurant in Ghana. Why don't you go to open that shit in Nigeria where you have a

suffocating population which can munch on that shit. Just leave Ghanaians alone we don't want any of your troubles.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Osupru: 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2009
ikeyman00,

What is your problem you idiot! Ghana is nothing so go back to Nigeria your hell hole of a voilent land. Just vamoose. You people want to shit everywhere you go.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by ikeyman00(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2009
^^^ kin kin man take time oo

ghana may una go to ur worthless asowe forum

we dnt want yall for here oo

charle ! akwsasi people
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Osupru: 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2009
oh boy, I don't even understand what you are writing.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by ikeyman00(m): 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2009
^^^ok chalre oooo!!! i dey go warek work
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Liedetect: 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2009
Osupru the Ashanti

If Nigeria is a hellhole, what are you doing on the forum?
Has it occurred to you, in return, Ghana is a shithole that is why Nigerians use it as their toilet? Your words not mine.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Liedetect: 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2009
Shesi

I do not know where you live, or knowing the Ghana characteristic, you are hiding behind falsehoods. It is self-evident that Ghanaians are partying around the world claiming that they are soon to be the next superpower of Africa. Come on Shesi you know your people and you know that I am telling the truth.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Osupru: 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2009
Liedetect

Ghana has always been sitting on your heads and you know that. We always come to you for some oil, does it. Nigeria was nothing till it found oil and suddenly it became superior to everybody and an African giant and smart and arrogant. Yes, the oil money went into your heads and you forgot about modesty. The mere fact that you were lucky to have oil does not make you superior over even rats so puleeese stop your yeye.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Osupru: 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2009
Liedetect,

You think I'm here because I love it? Hell no! it's because of your noisy insulting mouths against Ghana. I want to shut it. When you stop bashing Ghana I'll be gone else I'll be here to give you something to think about.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Liedetect: 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2009
Here is something for you to also think about

To all Ghanaian fumbling around in this forum if, you feel inferior and passive you are bound to see someone who is confident as loud. If your national characteristic is a tendency to sneak behind peoples, back and whisper in the shadows, obviously you will tend to see anybody who speaks openly and with confidence as loud. Worms that like the dankness of the soil probably think the sunlight too loud.  Nigerian people are brash for good reason, they have been there, done that and burn the shirt, they are not Johnny-come-lately. 

However, words hide deeper meanings. For instance, rather than admit Nigerians are confident people, those who admiringly dislike them might choose to use words such as brash, loud, cocky and arrogant. Bold and outgoing are also words that describe confident people. Likewise, meek, timid, mousy, passive are word used to describe Ghanaians. Sneaky, skulking, Jealous and bitter are also words that describe the nature of quiet people. The funny thing is, the negative words use to describe people who are confident are far more delightful than the negative words used to describe quiet people.

One thing further, it seems Ghanaians envy the way Nigerians act and would like to copy the Nigerian swagger but do not realise that it is the Nigeria true genuine nature. It is not an act.  Ghanaians on the other hand are not in touch with themselves and consequently exhibit bushman mentality. When you are in touch with yourself the things you do, which others who are bush condemn eventually becomes fashionable when they are able to do it themselves. This is why the Nigerian spraying of money, condemned by bush envious, bitter, jealous people, has now become popular amongst other cultures.

Finally, as I said before, Ghanaians desperately want to be like Nigerians but are too bush in mentality to do it successfully. Bush people are often too meek, misinformed and over do things based on ill-perceived notions. See how you Ghanaians have only just discovered oil and already have started partying and screeching hysterically to the entire world about your illusionary supper power status, wanting to pull out of ECOWAS, to kick foreigners out of your country, bragging that you are the giant of Africa and all this before the oil is even out of the ground.   

Stupid fools do not understand Nigerians are warriors. Our swagger come from culture, which informs how our women most walk and hold up themselves with virtue, and how our men must be brave and bold. They think we swagger because of labels or buildings or capitals and such stuff. Even in a mud hole we are what we are, warriors.

Hell, I might just change my username to SWAGGERING WARRIOR, lol.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Osupru: 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2009
Liedetect,

Hehehe, what are you ranting about? You think people don't know the difference between arrogance, cockiness , aggressiveness, gangster mentality, dubiousness ,anything-goes-to-get-rich mentality  and confidence? Oh no, we know and can tell the difference. What you see as the Nigeria character is what is screwing up your country big time. You know a country with the God endowed resources of Nigeria should not be where it is now; your problem is the so-called crookedness and uncouthness you call confidence. You equate uncouthness with confidence. Ha!

Ha, Ghanaians want to be like Nigerians, my nyass. Who wants to be a Nigerian? Not even dogs. Ghana thought you a lot of things so you go back and contemplate who has a bush mentality.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Liedetect: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2009
And Ghanaians do have fat asses, LOL
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Osupru: 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2009
Maybe Nigerians have no asses and you know African men like asses so Ghana -1 Nigeria - 0.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by ikeyman00(m): 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2009
dumpy ghana
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by ikeyman00(m): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2009
[b]Author: HARD-TALK, UK (90.220.170.40)
Date: 09-19-2009 18:33

Author: GHANA BOY IN SEATTLE, USA
Date: 2009-09-19 15:39:38

Comment:
"NIGERIAN (THE GIANT OF AFRICA)YEA U'RE RIGHT THE THIEF OF AFRICA (419 BASTARDS)STUPID IDIOT,SON OF A BITCH. GET A LIFE,U'RE CHATTING RUBBISH, IDIOT."
--------------------------------------

Ghanaians are the most HYPOCRITES AND MORONS ON EARTH.
IN FACT, THE SHAMELESS DISEASE OF 'INFERIORITY COMPLEX' IS EATING DEEP IN THE PSYCHIC OF THESE SPINELESS FOOLS.

THAT IS WHY EVERY TIME THEY HEAR THE WORD 'N-I-G-E-R-I-A' IT SENDS SHIVER INTO THE 'SPINE.'
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

WHAT A PITY!!!

BY THE WAY, WHO COMMIT THE OFFENSES BELOW?

(1) Who stole cocaine exhibits, locked up at the Ghanaian CID Headquarters, that suddenly disappeared without trace?
Answer: GHANAIAN THIEVES.

(2) Do Nigerians work as Police Officers at the Ghanaian CID Headquarters?
Answer: HELL NO…, THE CULPRITS ARE CORRUPTION RIDDEN GHANAIANS.

(3) Your ‘LAWLESS’ MP Eric Amoanteng, languishing in USA, Pennsylvania jail for cocaine trafficking a Nigerian?
Answer: OH NO…, THE DRUG DEALER MP, IS A SHAMELESS GHANAIAN (LAW MAKER, TURNED LAW BREAKER).

BASTARD AND HYPOCRITE GHANAIANS FOOLS.[/b]

hmmmm

http://sil.ghanaweb.com/r.php?num=1&id=5110703&thread=5102842
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by ikeyman00(m): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2009
Subject: Re-HARD-TALK, UK
Author: UJAH (99.61.240.64)
Date: 09-24-2009 00:03

It is unfortunate you are insulting all the good Ghanaians to win our support of the invasion of hard-core criminals from Nigeria,this looks odd, even though you would not condone with any 419 crooks or thieves in your Nigerian neighbouhood.
You will realise we are cying against crooks not well meaning Nigerians .Before independence we had very good Nigerians but after 1969 expulsion Nigerians we have not been lucky only very bad ones so we are speaking our minds and concerns about this influx of this type NIGERIANS .
Also no one said NIGERIANS are inferior to SYRIANS and LEBANNESE, but we say the way our brothers from Nigeria talk at public places in Ghana needs to be soft and gentle no shouting we are not at sports stadia.

http://sil.ghanaweb.com/r.php?num=1&id=5122330&thread=5119408
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by ikeyman00(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2009
[size=24pt]Author: Watchman (67.189.102.242)
Date: 09-28-2009 15:54

Ghanaweb and its feature articles are all written in low grade presentation that'll make a third grader squeamish.

Visit any Nigerian website and notice how they convey their thoughts and ideas in standard readable language.

The Ghanaian, no matter how well-educated cannot write well or put ideas on paper without being verbse. All the unnecessary embellishments in their writings to make them appear "smart" rather betray their ineptitude.

This funny habit of the feature article writers appending their acadmic qualifications to validate their opinion rather exposes their miseducation.

All of them are inferior to Nigerian writers who have superior writing skills[/size]

http://sil.ghanaweb.com/r.php?num=1&id=5136232&thread=5111617
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by ikeyman00(m): 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2009
Author: kumi (24.77.161.63)
Date: 10-02-2009 03:54

why do Ghanaians always want to compare themselves with Nigerians. do Ghanaians feels inferior to the Nigerians. if anything good happens to Ghana,we want to say that can never happen to Nigeria. if this our time, we must be happy and forget about what happens in Nigeria. i believe there is a time for everything. today is ours, tomorrow maybe theirs.

http://sil.ghanaweb.com/r.php?num=1&id=5145991&thread=5137988
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by ikeyman00(m): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2009
trlibalismin ghana??

Author: Ghana Patriot (188.193.186.105)
Date: 09-25-2009 06:22

Thank you for your words!

On our way to become one nation, prez. mills has done a lot wrong by installing only ewes,northners and larteys as ministers and mps.

That is really very bad for the whole nation as one.

I don´t really understand why, but this was not the style of NPP because they were trying to united the nation by choosing personnels from almost every tribes into the system.

Whenever readings are possible online, it is always a northner, ewe or Ga-Nigerians, who have something to say.

To be frank, if i knew that its going be like that, i will never vote for Atta Mills or NDC!

Akans are completely missing in every part.

This is not good at all because if ATTA loose the next election and NPP comes into power again they will see to it to enforce laws and position their personell tribe concerned.

This will create division in our midst.

This is not what we are looking for. The majority of Ghanaians are Akans, so please Mills, find your corrections fast for a better one nation country.

Patriot!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna / Osinbajo, El-rufai, Oshiomhole Playing Key Roles In Ministerial Appointments / "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.