Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,524 members, 7,895,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates (20916 Views)

Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Ministerial Nominee To Chase Out Demons In The Power Sector / $300,000 Start-up Capital: Ghana Exempts ECOWAS Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Kobojunkie: 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2009
MrCrackles:

Worthy with a lot of heavy pro's and con's. . . .
I am watching this move unfold patiently!

I agree and I am waiting as well with fingers crossed, hoping it works. Because I would also like to see Nigeria adopt similar measures and the sooner, possibly the better for us.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by netotse(m): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2009
$poOne:

Is it possible that these countries are sensing the weakness in our leadership – and hence going for the jugular?

thats scary!

Kobojunkie:

I agree and I am waiting as well with fingers crossed, hoping it works. Because I would also like to see Nigeria adopt similar measures and the sooner, possibly the better for us.
i have to say i'm with you on this one, even though my naija pride is still wounded, how dare they? <---rhetorical question grin
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Gbawe: 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Agreed, but this still does not make this move about REGIONAL DOMINANCE.
Are you sure they have not asked that question several times over before deciding this move might likely not affect the relationship much or might actually benefit them more than it would hurt them?

Hhmm…. I wonder if you are not just looking at this solely from the Nigerian side. Dominance aside, can we try to think of this from the other side. You claim Nigerian owned companies contribute about 17% of the Ghanian GDP, let’s run with that for now. If the same resources can be given over to foreign companies and increase that number from 17% to about 25% for Ghana, why should Ghana continue with what it has now?
We heard recently of companies like PZ planning on moving over from Nigeria to Ghana. This move by the Ghanaians will likely FORCE the companies to work to foster better relationships with the country and people than was obtained during the decades with Nigeria. The many Nigerian owned businesses know their businesses would probably not do as well in Nigeria, so why is Ghana not to make sure it gets more from them as it can, and at the same time ensure that it’s own companies can grow to better compete, even at home?

What has THE WEST to do with this again oo?? Can we for once discuss African decisions without trying to INJECT THE WEST into every nook we can?

You simply don't get it !!!! All of your arguement are non-starters because they cannot move beyond the fact that Ghana's actions , as a full member of ECOWAS , flouts the laws and protocol set for how ECOWAS member nations must behave !!!!

Haba !!! Why must you keep argueing when you clearly have no leg to stand on ?

Ghana is a member nation of ECOWAS - and thus obligated to act as such.
Member States of ECOWAS and its executive Secretary , a man who should be more well-versed than you are on the ratified laws legally binding upon member States of the economic bloc , has condemned Ghana's action as wrong. That should be the end of the matter for any reasonble person.

Let Ghana first extricate itself from its legal Obligation to its economic bloc ( ECOWAS) and then you can offer mitigation/support for its actions.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by babzyshe: 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2009
Kobojunkie:

What has THE WEST to do with this again oo?? Can we for once discuss African decisions without trying to INJECT THE WEST into every nook we can?

This is about "Western Investment" vs Regional Investment. If they are to take over the Regional investment and hand it over to other foreign investors like you proposed then it is between the two of them.

In my own opinion, if Ghana decides to push fully through with this, then they will need to manage this with some serious diplomacy and of course they would have to dialogue (something i am not sure both countries are humble enough to do) with Nigerian who will become the defacto regional power as they pull out of the race.

At one time or the other, Ghana is going to have to come back to dealing with its neighbours. and if they start this with much disregard, then they will have to do a lot of ass kissing to get back in.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by AloyEmeka3: 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2009
This insult is getting out of hand. Who will insult us next? Chad?
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by spoOne: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2009
Reciprocity is the way to go – the last time I checked Nigeria is the 3rd largest economy in Africa. Only surpassed by South Africa and Egypt. Ghana is not even in the first 10.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Kobojunkie: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2009
babzyshe:

This is about "Western Investment" vs Regional Investment. If they are to take over the Regional investment and hand it over to other foreign investors like you proposed then it is between the two of them.
Are you sure? I mean I read the same article and read nothing of the such. If investors from both the west and the region are subject to the same rules, what is wrong with that? What is stopping regional investors, who by the way, do not seem to be shying away from the Ghanaian market anytime soon?

babzyshe:

In my own opinion, if Ghana decides to push fully through with this, then they will need to manage this with some serious diplomacy and of course they would have to dialogue (something i am not sure both countries are humble enough to do) with Nigerian who will become the defacto regional power as they pull out of the race.

What? Nigeria will become the defacto regional power? Last I checked, Ghana is a sovereign country and does not need to consult Nigeria FIRST before making decisions which it believes is in its best interest. Sure, it could dialogue with Nigeria but I don’t see how that should get in the way of a plan that could, not only help increase and better manage foreign investment but also help improve its economy and guard against some of the problems that we have allowed with our loose relationship with most of the foreign ( both ECOWAS and non-ECOWAS) investors.

babzyshe:

At one time or the other, Ghana is going to have to come back to dealing with its neighbours. and if they start this with much disregard, then they will have to do a lot of ass kissing to get back in.
But this is not about NOT wanting to deal with its neighbors. I read the same article and it seems this is Ghana trying to get better control of investments and investors.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by asha80(m): 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2009
Nigerians. . .Pride comes before a fall. . .Learn.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Gbawe: 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

This insult is getting out of hand. Who will insult us next? Chad?

Let us not even look at this as per Nigeria alone. ECOWAS has 15 members . 14 will all be affected , and react accordingly , in varying degrees to this action from Ghana that is more or less tantamount to an economic declaration of War. When they laugh Worldwide that Africa is a jungle we get mad without understanding that things happen in Africa not seen elsewhere!!!

Nations still practice protectionism today but it is not nations within a regional economic bloc for Pete sake !!!! These blocs , like the EU , usually arise because nations wish to unite to derive mutual economic benefits only member nations enjoy. Laws are set up to 'police' how signatory nations must behave. It is therefore unthinkable that a foremost member of the EU , like Germany , can behave the way Ghana , a foremost member of ECOWAS,  is now attempting to behave.

Below is the mission statement of ECOWAS:

http://www.comm.ecowas.int/sec/index.php?id=about_a&lang=en

The Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS) is a regional group of fifteen countries, founded in 1975. Its mission is to promote economic integration in "all fields of
economic activity, particularly industry, transport, telecommunications, energy, agriculture, natural resources, commerce, monetary and financial questions, social and cultural matters
, "

How on Earth is Ghana seeking to "promote economic integration in all fields" when it is advocating protectionist and anti-ECOWAS policies that will treat other member nations the same as (or worse than) nations from outside ECOWAS and Africa like Lebanon? Someone (perhaps the clueless current Chairman of Ecowas -Yar Adua) should tell Ghana to officially seek getting out of ECOWAS before it begins to behave in this unprincipled manner .
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by mustafar1: 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2009
roflmao.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Moves: 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2009
well , they should just go ahead and do it, as Ecowas did not stop Nigeria from declaring "Ghana Must Go" pay back time, Let see how Nigeria reacts
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by yeswecan(m): 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2009
I saw this coming. The problem with Africans is comparism which leads to xenophobia and deep hatred for ourselves. How on earth can a member of regional group prevents her Neighbours from taping into her market?  This organisation was formed to promote business relationships. This is unacceptable, European Union consist of giant members like Germany, France, and UK also insignificant economies like Poland and Slovakia.

What have they (Ghana) achieved that sinked into their head, are they the only member in the region? I don’t blame them, this actually specks volume. I just wish our leaders will learn from this.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Fhemmmy: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2009
Ghana might be able to pull it off, but they wont be able to enjoy the consequences.
I hope this will teach the dumb assholes that we called leaders to do something, else, what they are looking for, they will soon find, cos when you push a goat to the wall, they do bite
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by octus2008(m): 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2009
the opposition npp has been frowning about this ever since,ndc would not last, rawlings is the chief strategist of this , trust me i have my sources ;d ;d
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by morpheus24: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2009
octus2008:

the opposition npp has been frowning about this ever since,ndc would not last, rawlings is the chief strategist of this , trust me i have my sources ;d ;d

i am not doubting that opinion but with no facts can't say for sure. the mans redderick is very much line with these steps.

The bonds in West Africa are breaking so much for Pan africanism.

Goodbye to Kwame nkrumah and Nnamdi Azikikwes dreams!!!
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2009
I am not going to get excersized by Ghana's intentions because the name Ghana-Must-Go did not come out of the blues. It was once a policy to evict Ghanaians in Nigeria and if they have decided to tow this line in this day and age it is entirely up to them.
I think we should be asking ourselves why the reverse has become the case.

Those quoting Ecowas laws should also understand that International Treaties are only binding to the extent that member Nations want to abide by it. If any Nation decides to opt out, they can do so albeit with consequences.

However I think we as Nigerians should just get our acts right so that we can respond proportionately to this type of hostilities. If Ghana wants to have a diplomatic row with Nigeria then we should be able to fight back with trade, economic and security policies.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by udezue(m): 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2009
Nigerians should blame themselves for their pathetic situation not Ghana. Ghanaian government have every right to protect jobs for its citizens and as a soverign nation have the right to do as they like as long they aren't violating human rights. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. Nigeria was the 1st to evict them in Nigeria and now in Ghana they are about to pay us back with same coin so lets not bitch and cry over it. Its a lesson to learn. Fix your damn nation and don't maltreat other people coz u never know what tomorrow may be.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by morpheus24: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2009
I really am tired of hearing this eviction "Ghana must go thing".

most you weren't even old enough or even around when it took place.

many of my friends and teachers in primary school were Ghanaian, no one was discriminating against them back them. Stop taking this shit overboard.

you people should shut up your mouth with this protectionism jibberish.

Why don't you tell the Ghananians to drive out the Oyibo multinationals in the name of protectionism.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2009
morpheus24:

I really am tired of hearing this eviction Ghana must go thing.

most you weren't even old enough or even around when it took place.

manyof my friends and teachers in primary school were ghanaian.

you people should shut up your mouth with this protectionism jibberish.

Why don't you tell the Ghananians to drive out the Oyibo multinationals as well.

Oh please!!! Maybe you are the one who was not old enough or even around when it took place. Shehu Shagari evicted thousands of Ghanaians. In fact many of them had to run with the clothes on their backs. There were riots and complaints from different levels in the communities of how the Ghanaians constituted a nuisance for many Nigerians, and needed to be sent back. Are we going to deny that ever happened? Why would Ghana Evict Multinationals in this case? I mean if they are already subject to the same or more stringent laws, why evict them?

Not that I am saying that this is about retaliation, but Ghana has every right to decide if the ECOWAS treaty works or does not work for it, as is. The country and most others have had about 15 years now, if not more to make that decision.  And it has the right to choose a different path for the good of its people. Treaties are meant to be revised, the original treaty was revised in 1993, so I see no reason why ECOWAS should be Ghana’s reason not to plot a path it may believe is better for its own people.

Now, I know PROTECTIONISM is the new EVIL word in the world we live in but I don’t think it ought to be seen that way at all. Every government ought to pursue policies that better its own people, and then the world second. You do not CUT OFF your own leg so outsiders can be happier with you than your own.  If this policy works for the good of the nation, and causes little harm to the nations around, I see no reason why Ghana should not pursue it. Same goes for any other ECOWAS state.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by udezue(m): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2009
Watever Morpheus,

Who cares if it happened in the 15AD. History is there to tell us. I also had a ghanian family n my school back in the East and no one messed with em. Maybe coz they were in the East coz most of the eviction happened in Lagos so SHUT UP.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by mustafar1: 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2009
lets cry over spilled milk shall we,
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by morpheus24: 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2009
udezue:

Watever Morpheus,

Who cares if it happened in the 15AD. History is there to tell us. I also had a ghanian family n my school back in the East and no one messed with em. Maybe coz they were in the East coz most of the eviction happened in Lagos so SHUT UP.

so your contention is its okay since We did it to them. How stupid?
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2009
morpheus24:

so your contention is its okay since We did it to them. How stupid?

what will you do? shape Ghana's foreign & immigration policies by commenting on Nairaland?
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Avenir(m): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2009
Ghana has every right to take whatever action it thinks is in the best interest of its citizens. I had a friend in one of Ghana's Textile firms. The main regional market for their product was Nigeria. The company became distressed when Obasanjo banned textile imports to protect local industry! Nobody cried foul when Obasanjo did that! If that is not protectionism, what is? The textile firm even attempted to ameliorate the situation by opening a store in Tinapa so that their Nigerian customers can buy through that route. However, that did not improve their situation as goods originating from Tinapa were treated as imports! So much for ECOWAS and regional cooperation!

Ghana is simply trying to sift the wheat from the sand. You need to be doing big business to have the kind of capital being proposed. Ghana still wants Nigeria’s big businesses. It wants to shut out the smaller businesses. I think that is sensible if it will be in the best interest of its citizens. The government first responsibilities are to its citizens!
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by morpheus24: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Oh please!!! Maybe you are the one who was not old enough or even around when it took place. Shehu Shagari evicted thousands of Ghanaians. In fact many of them had to run with the clothes on their backs. There were riots and complaints from different levels in the communities of how the Ghanaians constituted a nuisance for many Nigerians, and needed to be sent back. Are we going to deny that ever happened? Why would Ghana Evict Multinationals in this case? I mean if they are already subject to the same or more stringent laws, why evict them?

Not that I am saying that this is about retaliation, but Ghana has every right to decide if the ECOWAS treaty works or does not work for it, as is. The country and most others have had about 15 years now, if not more to make that decision.  And it has the right to choose a different path for the good of its people. Treaties are meant to be revised, the original treaty was revised in 1993, so I see no reason why ECOWAS should be Ghana’s reason not to plot a path it may believe is better for its own people.

Now, I know PROTECTIONISM is the new EVIL word in the world we live in but I don’t think it ought to be seen that way at all. Every government ought to pursue policies that better its own people, and then the world second. You do not CUT OFF your own leg so outsiders can be happier with you than your own.  If this policy works for the good of the nation, and causes little harm to the nations around, I see no reason why Ghana should not pursue it. Same goes for any other ECOWAS state.

Same thinking when it came to Branson pullling the Virigin brand outta Nigeria because of stupid government policies that do not benefit anyone but the pockets of the rich or GM, saturn and the likes who refuse to pull out of the motor vehicle industry when it is evident their products and services are much weaker.

Watch what will happen to MR EAGLE AIRLINES and GM.

What the proposed policy  is doing cannot be considered as  evening" the playing field" for their people, competition is healthy and good for the end user i.e the consumer.

If the ghanaians cannot compete stringently in a certain industry they should bow out and concentrate on something that they have comparative advantage over. All this rubbish they are trying to do will not succeed in the long run because there will be numerous retaliatory actions by other governments and I am hoping there are.

let the "free market" prosper in the ECOWAS communities.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by ikeyman00(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2009
@@@@@

wait oooo

protectionism YEa?? wat from nigerians

"welcomenism" arabs,fake oyigbos, whites etc

am i missing somethin

or is it really ghana must go

i ve said it and will do again

some nigerians should be living alongside monkeys in Bauchi state

so what are blacks waiting for slavery deserves some punsihment  ??
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by udezue(m): 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2009
Oh well morpheus you can always go to Ghana and tell em how you feel bro. grin
I'm sure with the backing of Nigerian government they will listen to you and back down.

Morpheus the SAVIOR.  cheesy
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by morpheus24: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2009
udezue:

Oh well morpheus you can always go to Ghana and tell em how you feel bro. grin
I'm sure with the backing of Nigerian government they will listen to you and back down.

Morpheus the SAVIOR. cheesy

I am the god of sleep about to knock your ass out for the count
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2009
Avenir:

Ghana has every right to take whatever action it thinks is in the best interest of its citizens. I had a friend in one of Ghana's Textile firms. The main regional market for their product was Nigeria. The company became distressed when Obasanjo banned textile imports to protect local industry! Nobody cried foul when Obasanjo did that! If that is not protectionism, what is? The textile firm even attempted to ameliorate the situation by opening a store in Tinapa so that their Nigerian customers can buy through that route. However, that did not improve their situation as goods originating from Tinapa were treated as imports! So much for ECOWAS and regional cooperation!

Ghana is simply trying to sift the wheat from the sand. You need to be doing big business to have the kind of capital being proposed. Ghana still wants Nigeria’s big businesses. It wants to shut out the smaller businesses. I think that is sensible if it will be in the best interest of its citizens. The government first responsibilities are to its citizens!

if you are a ghanaian also realise that nigeria has the right to pursue policies that will adversly affect ghanaian businesses regardless of how draconian they may seem to you.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Gbawe: 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2009
mikeansy:

I am not going to get excersized by Ghana's intentions because the name Ghana-Must-Go did not come out of the blues. It was once a policy to evict Ghanaians in Nigeria and if they have decided to tow this line in this day and age it is entirely up to them.[/b]I think we should be asking ourselves why the reverse has become the case.

Highly regretable that you and others , from what I have read so far , endorse tit-for-tat actions best left in the past. Historically, Ghana sent Nigerians packing first. Do some research into it if you don't believe me. Some Ghanaians  back then , like you are doing now, will have endorsed our shameful past deportation of their brothers and Sisters based on the dubious premise that they did it to us first. Where will it end? Protectionist actions amongst member States of an economic regional bloc against each other is virtually unseen today.

[b]Those quoting Ecowas laws should also understand that International Treaties are only binding to the extent that member Nations want to abide by it. If any Nation decides to opt out, they can do so albeit with consequences.

The classy thing for Ghana to do would be for her to formally withdraw from ECOWAS  if it feels that it derives no benefit from th bloc and that it is now self-sufficient and beyond needing its African sister Nations. It is dishonourable to be a member of an economic regional bloc and then undermine the noble objectives that set up such a union in the first place.

A lot of noise has been made about how Ghana is now the "ideological Giant of Africa". This action rubbishes that assertion and proves that Ghana , like most other African nations, will panic when placed , above its real capability, to accomodate others equitably as " the happening place in West Africa" (according to Bennyboi) . Ghana is keen to show it can "School" others yet a few Nigerian businesses later and fellow West Africans are now to be treated as expatriates !!!! What a joke !!!! WHy does Ghana not go the whole nine yards by insisting Citizens of West African nations obtain a Visa before visiting ?
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by udezue(m): 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2009
grin grin grin OKAY Gangsta god
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Kobojunkie: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2009
morpheus24:

Same thinking when it came to Branson pullling the Virigin brand outta Nigeria because of stupid government policies that do not benefit anyone but the pockets of the rich or GM, saturn and the likes who refuse to pull out of the motor vehicle industry when it is evident their products and services are much weaker.

Please tell me the above is a JOKE. What has the above, which you point out was as a result of our government’s stupid policies to date, to do with this  new move by Ghana to protect it's own? GM and saturn are not government in this case and can continue to pursue whatever policies they choose. 

morpheus24:

Watch what will happen to MR EAGLE AIRLINES and GM.
Huh?

morpheus24:

What the proposed policy  is doing cannot be considered as  evening" the playing field" for their people, competition is healthy and good for the end user i.e the consumer.

Actually is can be considered in exactly that way. In fact it could actually work that way. If it is more expensive for foreign businesses, it actually enables an environment where local business can better compete and grow alongside foreign businesses. we do not have such an environment in Nigeria today and that seems to be why our local businesses continue to struggle.

morpheus24:

If the ghanaians cannot compete stringently in a certain industry they should bow out and concentrate on something that they have comparative advantage over. All this rubbish they are trying to do will not succeed in the long run because there will be numerous retaliatory actions by other governments and I am hoping there are.
let the "free market" prosper in the ECOWAS communities.

It is the government’s job to provide an environment where its own people can better compete. Western governments provide subsidies so their farmers can best compete; China has done similar for decades now and we see where that got them. Look at how the Chinese were able to take away most of the American market and jobs as a result. Why should Ghana not be able to do the same, or something similar?

Your so called free-market has been allowed over 30 years and counting. How much has it prospered the community compared to the level of prosperity gained from Non-Ecowas states in the same amount of time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Buhari Was Shocked When Lawan Was Named APC Anointed Candidate (Video) / Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication / Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.