Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,522 members, 7,895,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates (20914 Views)

Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Ministerial Nominee To Chase Out Demons In The Power Sector / $300,000 Start-up Capital: Ghana Exempts ECOWAS Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2009
initiator:

Countries around the world prosper when they open their economy to the world - America, China, Japa, etc, It makes no sense to be a closed economy. My laundry man is Ghanian. He has family in Nigeria and Ghana and there is no restrain on him running his business in Ajah where he does it. No $300, 000 requirements and all so why extend this same policy to Nigerians? It beats me.

Ghana is NOT a Closed ECONOMY and putting in stricter business regulations does not make for a CLOSED ECONOMY. Trying to protect local industry and businesses is a whole nother thing.  America, has lost most of it's manufacturing sector and industry in less than 20 years as a result of it's "OPEN" policies, and is now seeking desperately to find ways to re-create the old without necessarily having to close back up as much as it had been before, but we all know how had that has been for a while now.  Even the new president has been caught speaking of how he will do everything he can to stop the moving of our jobs and industry overseas.   So, please, can we stop confusing this with what it is not?

What Ghana is doing here IS NOT closing it's economy, so let us not TWIST it to say what it does not say, but putting more regulation in place. If you read the opening article for just a bit, you would figure that the article is meant to be sensationalist. In Countries like America, China and Japan there are similar business criteria have to meet, in order to do business in those countries. So, why is it EVIL when Ghana does it and Nigeria has to submit to the new law?

Following the idea put forth by the article,

a) there has been no call for Nigerians to get out of Ghana -- Nigerians can still live in Ghana and work in Ghana, and even do business in Ghana if they meet the minimum requirement.

b) There is no call for Nigerian businesses to get out of Ghana

c) The plan simply seeks to put in place minimum criteria of some sort for businesses planning to move to Ghana to meet

d) If you look at the laws already in place for foreign companies in ghana, you will find something similar and that has NOT stopped Non-ECOWAS companies from setting up shop in Ghana.

So why are some of you screaming as if the WORLD is coming to an end for Ghana because Nigeria is on the list of the 13 Countries that will be affected by this new move? What has stricter business regulations to do with XENOPHOBIC feelings some may have AGAINST NIGERIANs ooo??

initiator:

The Nigerian Government doesnt bar foreigners from establishing banks in the country like Citi Bank, Standard Chartered etc, but discourages foreign banks from ACQUIRING more than 20 % of local banks and this policy was in Soludo's time as the new guy seems disposed to take-overs.

Even those banks and businesses are subject to rules and regulations that local businesses are not subject to. That is to help protect local businesses.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by theviper1: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2009
and since ghana is so cool and peaceful,why do we have ghananians all over the world? many of them doesnt even carry ghana identifications any more. look,u can afford to trash-talk nigeria and her pple cos its not ur fault. when pple like @kobojunkies and his ilks sees nothing good aboput nigeria and ill use every opportunity to bury the country 12feet below. and the funniest part is that that dude have no gripe on issues. he just assumes that it is sort of fashionable to disect other pples post and make long,winding,senseless and unrelated- to- the -topic posts. ghana can do whatever they want with their economy and their country, afterall they taught US and Britain the word democracy as endorsed by president obamas visit. any other person can allow the nigerian battering from foreigners,i wont.@gbawe, am really appreciative of ur candid, informed and unbiased stand on things. i hate sentiments and i always believe that it is meant for women and not for us men.
@ kobojunkie,seriously u may think that that those craps u post makes pple see u as educated and informed,bt on the contrary, it makes u look and sound like a woman with an issue of blood.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by asha80(m): 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2009
ha cheesy
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by shesi(m): 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2009
Gbawe, seriously have you even been to Ghana before? You make it sound like there is an impending genocide against Nigerians in Ghana or something. It's ridiculous. Ask the thousands of Nigerian students in Ghanaian universities if they live under any danger there? you're starting to sound like you're on a personal vendetta mission or something.Everytime Ghana comes up, you take centrestage and broaden the discussion to all sorts of issues.

Look, this is not the first time this issue has been raised here on NL. the LUNATIC ikeyman has posted at least 3 threads on this issue in the past. this is the first time though i'm seeing the ecowas spin put on it. like seriously, ecowas?

i can't say this loudly enough. TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT'S ACTIONS, before you accuse another of underhand tactics. Ecowas Ecowas. It's even funny you guys are now mentioning ecowas at every turn. Which ecowas?

You accuse me and other ghanaians of turning a blind eye to our governnment's wrongdoings because it involves nigeria. Wrong again. I'm telling you that i just dont see anything wrong with the action. And i've reiterated my reasons clearly in previous posts. We didn't elect our government to look out for nigerian interests. Or the interest of any other country for that matter.

@rethink ; Ghanaians have xenophobic tendencies? and nigerians don't? take a look at your own society before you point fingers at another.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by shesi(m): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2009
If you want to be more pragmatic

1) To work in a construction company you must have 50 million dollar capitalisation as a foreigner( alot of Ghanaians in Nigeria will be out of work)
2) To sell in Nigeria Citize3n must have a capitalisation of $30,000 for Nigerians and $500,000 for non nigerians
3) To run a transport service in any city you must have 200 buses and capital base of 5 million dollar

power without control is waste.

There is nothing wrong with what ghana is doing. but the reason behind it is the problem.

Pray tell, what is the so-called reasoning behind the move that you think you know?

If the nigerian government thinks that foreign workers from say China are flooding their construction jobs and ordinary nigerian laborers can no longer get access to contruction jobs, what is wrong with your option number 1 above?

Don't other countries do it all the time? Check out the immigration requirements of most western countries and see whether they don't attempt to protect their citizens? Basically you want to encourage what you don't already have, or what you have a shortage in. NOT what you have in excess.

So please tell me, What is soooo diabolical about Ghana government wanting to limit investment to areas where they have a shortage? "I'm selling" and "i'm not buying" who's older?
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by shesi(m): 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2009
and since ghana is in order; how come a lot of them wana live; mind u alo are still in ghadaffi custody

are we sayn ghanaians arent in nigeria? met one lady last yr in the airport?

you are really a big argument against the theory that age brings wisdom. cus it's been one year or so since i've seen you here on NL and your posts are consistently nonsense.

what is it you're smoking in that UK?
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by theviper1: 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2009
u know that each time u come aboard, u bring with u a big full of winds.some lunatic asked why nigerians are coming to ghana and concluded that it is because ghana is peaceful. then i asked why we still have ghanians living in other parts of the world and some still living in nigeria. speaking of age,urs clearly have shown hen u choose to aske me what i smoke. so much for your maturity,bt i wont join u in your liitle brain,cos it will make the 2 of us look the same. i will let that insult pass,bt dont take it for granted,cos the next time u cross that line again,maybe i wont let it slip by.be warned. the last time i had anything to do with u was when u were accusing falsely of saying that i hate ghanian names. u are getting too close for my comfort.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by koyuid(m): 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2009
I think what Ghana is trying to do is organise its economy and Nigeria can learn a lot from this, we probably have the most disorganised country in the world and we always seem to think and beleave that other countries will always take care of our interests.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2009
rethink:

@jrtorrent

I have given the reason for the $300,000

1) If traders mainly from the east of Nigeria sold the good s at the same price the Ghana union of traders association would not have a problem
2) The GUTA want the foreigners to be in the wholesale trade and leave the retails trade for Ghanaians
3) Just as you have Mr Price , shoprite and so on you only want foreigners to partake in that large scale type of business

i wish nigerians can see what they want for their country and there is nothing wrong with that.

We should also be doing this where no foreigner can own a taxi company in nigeria because that i think is the equivalent market.

If you want to be more pragmatic

1) To work in a construction company you must have 50 million dollar capitalisation as a foreigner( alot of Ghanaians in Nigeria will be out of work)
2) To sell in Nigeria Citize3n must have a capitalisation of $30,000 for Nigerians and $500,000 for non nigerians
3)  To run a transport service in any city you must have 200 buses and capital base of 5 million dollar

power without control is waste.

There is nothing wrong with what ghana is doing. but the reason behind it is the problem.

I don't understand where you are going with this please.

There could be so many other reasons for this. Most developed countries already have such regulations in place , not sure what your point really is.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by morpheus24: 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2009
Kobojunkie:

I don't understand where you are going with this please.

There could be so many other reasons for this. Most developed countries already have such regulations in place , not sure what your point really is.

@ Kobo

You need to come back to Naija so we can all make it great together as well.

We all can leave within our borders and not have to travel out to other countries,force the government to do the same thing Ghana is doing by building up her economy. lay down on the road side and be trampled by armoured tankers until we get the country rolling again

no use hiding in the corner shouting rants at the problem.

This will not solve anyting. lets take the initiative and go back no.

I advocate for policies all naijas to leave every foreign country they re thriving in and go back home.

What you say huh?
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Kobojunkie: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2009
morpheus24:

@ Kobo
You need to come back to Naija so we can all make it great together as well.
We all can leave within our borders and not have to travel out to other countries and do the same thing Ghana is doing by building up her economy
no use hiding in the corner shouting rants at the problem.
What has all the above rants to do with the topic being discussed? We are here discussing Ghana having stricter business rules in place and you are here speaking of people coming back to Nigeria to live within the Nigerian borders? Why?

morpheus24:

This will not solve anyting. lets take the initiative and go back no.
I advocate for policies all naijas to leave every foreign country they re thriving in and go back home.
What you say huh?

First off, I do not believe that bringing the “Nigeria MESSIAHS” from their foreign locations is the way to go when it comes to fixing the Nigerian problem. Ask @AjaraEwuro, and he will readily provide you a list of former diasporas who came back before you, claiming they were there to save Nigeria but ended up helping dig the hole deeper.

There are at about 140 million (140, 000, 000, 0000) Nigerians living in Nigeria. If they cannot decide to change things, what will your messiahs do? FORCE change upon them? I don’t believe in FORCING change on people either.

I am sorry, I believe in Change, not the way you probably do. So, no need worrying yourself about how I choose to go about mine. Focus on yours please.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by ikeyman00(m): 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2009
^^

u see u are a run-away coward

big time; imagine US soldiers runing hahaa

u just act like one

they sat in front of their pc rantin till dawn

now up on front u are asked to come back home and help in the buildin

this is what we get shocked not really, i think we already know

opps i forget, u want ready-made nigeria before u arrive

u would have taught his reason would be im not yet ready to come back home and help in the buildin

nigerians like u are part of our wahala
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by morpheus24: 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2009
Kobojunkie:

I am sorry, I believe in Change, not the way you probably do. So, no need worrying yourself about how I choose to go about mine. Focus on yours please.

Yeah sure you do. A FULL BELLY every day will make any body believe in you kind o change.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Kobojunkie: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2009
morpheus24:

Yeah sure you do. A FULL BELLY every day will make any body believe in you kind o change.

Why would I move out of a country, where I hit walls every which way I turned and had the very people who claimed to want change  turn around to stab me in the back when I stood up against the system, to another country to live on an empty stomach?

I don't need YOU or ANYBODY to believe in my kind of change, neither do you NEED ME to believe in your kind of Change, so go do your own CHANGE and let me do mine, my way. 

Look, I know where this is going and where it will end, if you are just in the mood to attack me just for having an opinion different from yours even on this thread, join the queue. I don't see the relevance of these ramblings of yours to this topic . I will not respond any longer. So feel free to continue on your own here.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by shesi(m): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2009
u know that each time u come aboard, u bring with u a big full of winds.some lunatic asked why nigerians are coming to ghana and concluded that it is because ghana is peaceful. then i asked why we still have ghanians living in other parts of the world and some still living in nigeria. speaking of age,urs clearly have shown hen u choose to aske me what i smoke. so much for your maturity,bt i wont join u in your liitle brain,cos it will make the 2 of us look the same. i will let that insult pass,bt dont take it for granted,cos the next time u cross that line again,maybe i wont let it slip by.be warned. the last time i had anything to do with u was when u were accusing falsely of saying that i hate ghanian names. u are getting too close for my comfort.

Hahahahahaha

So you and Ikeyman are one in the same person. ahahahaaha, i didn't even suspect it but now i can see the similarities.
i copied that post from an ikeyman response. thanks for the revelation.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by ikeyman00(m): 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2009
^^

look here ghana fool; ikeyman bring CHANGES while fools like u and ur cohorts bring drama; so its of no suprise what we wittness in ur country of recent.

im not with u there

thank god there are some few nl member in here who lives in acrra

u think u can fool us; next u tell us therent no tribalism in ghana hahhahha

hahahah; charles i still love to visit ghana one day
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2009
I'm on ikeyman's trail.

I know he's fronting and most likely is one of those IT people who make a living tracking others.

His ethnicity is still very murky but will be revealed in good time. He carries one group on his head but that's a smokescreen.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by shesi(m): 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2009
not to worry tpia. ikeyman is definately not smart enough to be an IT anything. well, except an IT nuissance. track? lol, puhleese, he can't keep track of his own multiple IDs. like we can't tell it's him from the bad grammar anyways.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by morpheus24: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Look, I know where this is going and where it will end, if you are just in the mood to attack me just for having an opinion different from yours even on this thread, join the queue. I don't see the relevance of these ramblings of yours to this topic . I will not respond any longer. So feel free to continue on your own here.

Who is attacking you. Please don't get a big head and flatter yourself. I merel y made a suggestion to you about what I feel needs to be done so we can get the country to where you and I strongly believe it should be instead o leaving this so called change in the hands of others and you rejected it.

This notion is very relevant to the issue being discussed if ghana is making moves we should be doing the same too and need all hands on deck.

Talk is cheap lady!!
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2009
shesi:

not to worry tpia. ikeyman is definately not smart enough to be an IT anything. well, except an IT nuissance. track? lol, puhleese, he can't keep track of his own multiple IDs. like we can't tell it's him from the bad grammar anyways.

who said ITs are extra smart?

many of them arent smart at all but they think they are because of what they do.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Kobojunkie: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2009

The Ghanaian situation is rather irritating and alarming; Nigerians generally should not have any business in an economy not larger than that of Agege a suburb of lagos.

If only we have put our house in order, at times I feel like grabbing a revolver and emptying its contents on the fools who call themselves our leaders they seem to always enjoy the misery and pains hip on their fellow country men by principalities smaller than lagos state.

I agree, but does Ghana have no right to put it's own house in order, in the way it has chosen to? Does this have to be about Nigerians? Sure, the main article tries to push a sensationalist twist so as to rile Nigerians up but who is crying for Botswanan, Benin and other businesses that will be equally affected?
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by adconline(m): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2009
Ghana is not even a major trading partner with US. Mauritius does more business with  the U.S than Ghana. So why does Ghana want to kick out " Africans" doing business in their enclave?

http://www.agoa.gov/resources/US_African_Trade_Profile_2009.pdf
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by ikeyman00(m): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2009
I'm on ikeyman's trail.

I know he's fronting and most likely is one of those IT people who make a living tracking others.

His ethnicity is still very murky but will be revealed in good time. He carries one group on his head but that's a smokescreen

to be honest; tpia i cant believe u were sayin this

u werent the first to quote that, Aloy once did, i could remembe when u wrote ikeyman aint igbo; but now i think he need to apologise

tpia we bi igbo and una Yoruba go hate till jesus come

heyyyyyyy let me speak like ghana in UK;

as for ha that shit ghanaian man posted, let him provide the ID then shall i talk, wayo man like u; abi na banku and wachi de worry u self haaaaaaaaa

tpia i know u hate igbos hahha i know like your boyfriend become olochi hahhaa

ghana i no easy to discredit me charle oooo; hmmm

its very unfortunate
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by dinggle: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2009
Nigeria shuld learn from Ghana. Protect what we have for us. Especially since the world doesnt like us. Nigeria is like a prostitute foreigners come and use dump and go. Majority of Boko Haram followers were foreigners, why the military could execute them publicly to send a message to our neighbours I dont knw. Majority of the Okada riders congesting our roads and riding dangerously are frm neighbouring ecowas. Plus as Nigerians we like runing to other nations when we fail. If the world can stop issuing visas to all Nigerians we shall be forced to face our problems head on. Even if its to die for the cause so that children unborn will not go thro' the hellish situation we currently have.

Ghana continua, dont allow a failed big brother to bully you, You are an independent country and have a constitutional duty to put ur citizens first. Every country in Africa can not fail, set the record straight hopefully my failed big-for-nothing country (Nigeria) will learn and follow suit.

Nigerians if you dont like what Ghana govt policy with regard to work and business visas and you like the country, u knw what to do!!! pursue Ghanian citizenship, if u are a man marry a Ghana woman if you are a woman marry a Ghana man! we do it in Europe and America. Why should we use double standard for Ghana cos they are black like us!! If Ghanians were whites we would all shut our mouths.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by Kobojunkie: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2009
dinggle:

Nigeria is like a prostitute foreigners come and use dump and go.

Nigerians if you dont like what Ghana govt policy with regard to work and business visas and you like the country, u knw what to do!!! pursue Ghanian citizenship, if u are a man marry a Ghana woman if you are a woman marry a Ghana man! we do it in Europe and America. Why should we use double standard for Ghana cos they are black like us!! If Ghanians were whites we would all shut our mouths.

Roflmao!!! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by morpheus24: 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2009
NATIONALIST SOCIALIST PROPAGANDA!!
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by alias64: 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2009

dinggle

Nigeria shuld learn from Ghana. Protect what we have for us. Especially since the world doesnt like us. Nigeria is like a prostitute foreigners come and use dump and go. Majority of Boko Haram followers were foreigners, why the military could execute them publicly to send a message to our neighbours I dont knw. Majority of the Okada riders congesting our roads and riding dangerously are frm neighbouring ecowas. Plus as Nigerians we like runing to other nations when we fail. If the world can stop issuing visas to all Nigerians we shall be forced to face our problems head on. Even if its to die for the cause so that children unborn will not go thro' the hellish situation we currently have.

Ghana continua, dont allow a failed big brother to bully you, You are an independent country and have a constitutional duty to put your citizens first. Every country in Africa can not fail, set the record straight hopefully my failed big-for-nothing country (Nigeria) will learn and follow suit.
[s]
Nigerians if you dont like what Ghana govt policy with regard to work and business visas and you like the country, u knw what to do!!! pursue Ghanian citizenship,[s] if u are a man marry a Ghana woman if you are a woman marry a Ghana man![/s] we do it in Europe and America. Why should we use double standard for Ghana cos they are black like us!! If Ghanians were whites we would all shut our mouths.[/s]

[b]
I was thinking along the same line. Ghanaians should kick all those Nigerians in their country from gutter to gutter (do they have pillars and posts in Ghana?). Obviously, I do not want any Nigerian killed but getting kicked out will be good for us in the end.

There was a time when Nigerians, like now, ran many businesses in Ghana and then they were kicked out of Ghana. Many were sadly killed as they made their way back to Nigeria – so I learned. Now the danger is here again. It is inhuman not to feel sympathy for Nigerians that have built up businesses over there, at the prospect of them losing all the gains of their hard work. Yet, with so many of these Nigerians, also at the forefront of those slagging off the country of their birth, one cant help but feel that they may get what they deserve.  

One can almost hear the white noise in the minds of some Nigerians now. It sounds like, ‘if we had good governance in Nigeria this wouldn’t be happening'! and yet the tiny voice, which the white noise is trying to drown out, persistently and all pervasively whispers, ‘Do not burn your breeches. Your country is your country whatever its condition. Look after your land and it will look after you’.[/b]
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by ikeyman00(m): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2009
^^^^

i smell jealousy!!

it a global world fool!!

Lebanese etc got business in Nigeria

be happy for able-nigerians working it up rather than embezzling

i don de tire for all yall hateful and quack analyst

u just dnt know Ghana lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but i leave it till another day

fools! bikonu stop the f uck up

as for the one who aggressively embellish in laughing his monkey ass off; for how long will. . .; time might catch up!!! it either u live it up or not cuz u cant afford to hide your loser ass in oversea for ever
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by redsun(m): 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2009
Like the saying goes,people perish for lack of knowledge,nigeria is perishing,not cattle will appreciate our presence because we are losing despite all our endowments.

Our people says-that only a foolish man will a prefer sulking a hard knot to bubbly boobs,we have all,yet we are scavenging.
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by ikeyman00(m): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2009
yes this is how ghana will take it up to 22 century!

Ghanaians Have Lost Their Morals To A Rapid Developing Porn Industry
  bare shagging!!

http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/index.php/say-it-loud/583-ghanaians-have-lost-their-morals-to-a-rapid-developing-porn-industry  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by ikeyman00(m): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2009
when nigeria falls,ghana leads cool coolhahha

my soldiers give it to dem grin grin grin grin

http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/index.php/say-it-loud/655-when-nigeria-fails-ghana-leads
Re: Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates by redsun(m): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2009
Imagine when ghanians use to shine shoes nigeria,i use to wonder why any normal human being will want to do that,life was promising in nigeria and nigeria was their haven,their promise land,even ghanian prostitutes,they were in almost every brothel in nigeria,hustling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures / Nigeria Gets Counter-terrorism Special Force / NASS Planning Immunity Laws For Senate President, Speaker, CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.