Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,975 members, 7,927,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:23 AM

Barcelona Fans Thread. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread. (76174 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2010
angry angry
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Borat1: 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2010
Eyo abeg change your shameful signature. . . tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by jalether(m): 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2010
Krayola:

angry angry
grin grin grin grin grin I will be nice enough not to ask THE question. take heart bro cos we don't want anymore casualty news on NL grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by dayokanu(m): 11:08pm On Apr 28, 2010
Awon were yi da? Bloody asswipes!!!

Eyonitwit n Khanye . . .una don c una life as e peme 4 my hand?

una Messi no play today?

Barca ko . . .Ibaka ni!!!

Mou and Pepsi no dey same level make una shut una rabid yeye mouths!

Dr Kit, Everly RUGGED!! grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eldee(m): 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2010
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eldee(m): 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2010
Please just watch this . . . it's a rough draft but I really wanted to embed it. cheesy cheesy

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6487331
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by DrKitaun(m): 11:31pm On Apr 28, 2010
EyoSTINKER

shameful u!!! I hope say dem never tear dat ur washed up jersey 4 ur body?

Barca this, Messi that. . .now we go hear word small!!!

god of soccer ma blistered feet, NONSENSE AND INGREDIENTS!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eldee(m): 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2010
How Market Barcelona - Official Video!!! grin grin

Chic2pimp asks BarcelonaX the golden question!!!

[flash=450,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9zFSw6aH5g&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 11:54pm On Apr 28, 2010
grin grin grin Eldee ori e ti ba je.

Market no too bad. $hit happens cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyoniggar(m): 12:13am On Apr 29, 2010
Conductor jigaun. Wud u just
sharap? tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by chic2pimp(m): 12:24am On Apr 29, 2010
Useless Club and Useless Fans. Shiorrrrrrrrrrrrr grin

ELDEE You don mara wahlai grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eldee(m): 12:30am On Apr 29, 2010
Krayola Refuses Sex and Food to Avoid Golden Question grin grin grin

[flash=450,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfJDXxAdeTc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eldee(m): 12:33am On Apr 29, 2010
chic2pimp:

Useless Club and Useless Fans. Shiorrrrrrrrrrrrr grin

ELDEE You don mara wahlai grin grin grin

Hehehe . . . I'm taking the concept of 'howmarketization' to a whole new level grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyoniggar(m): 12:59am On Apr 29, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQG7PvBXlkM

Lol, yall need to watch this video with
your loud speaKer on. Mehn I don laff die. grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by DrKitaun(m): 1:59am On Apr 29, 2010
U don laff die?? Messi is reported to be partying his life right abt now. . .pathetic!

What a way to keep rabid dogs at bay, at least MOU has made the likes of Eyo-oponu humble!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyoniggar(m): 2:07am On Apr 29, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

U don laff die?? Messi is reported to be partying his life right abt now. . .pathetic!

What a way to keep rabid dogs at bay, at least MOU has made the likes of Eyo-oponu humble!!!

Source please.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by DrKitaun(m): 4:05am On Apr 29, 2010
Na CAMBIASSO carry him do hand luggage enter party na!!! The guy just pocket 'god of soccer' like say na Yakubu hin pocket?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by FBS: 6:50am On Apr 29, 2010
CRASH! BANG!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 6:54am On Apr 29, 2010
Shit happens, we weren't disgraced out of the CL, no excuse but who offense would have found it easy beating a double defence play like inter played.
2 LBS angry
2 RBS angry
2DMS angry
4CDS angry
0FWS angry
0ST angry

All in all, we bowed out gracefully. cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by FBS: 7:16am On Apr 29, 2010
honeric01:

poo happens, we weren't disgraced out of the CL, no excuse but who offense would have found it easy beating a double defence play like inter played.
2 LBS angry
2 RBS angry
2DMS angry
4CDS angry
0FWS angry
0ST angry

All in all, we bowed out gracefully. cool
Excuses. . .where you dey during the first leg when Inter played you off the park?
You played 11 vs 10 last night.
It's like you are fighting a guy on the street and the guy dey use karate, but you na only judo you sabi.  tongue grin
The moral of the story is this: Use what you know how to use best and use it effectively. Get the desired RESULTS!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 7:23am On Apr 29, 2010
FBS:

Excuses. . .where you dey during the first leg when Inter played you off the park?
You played 11 vs 10 last night.
It's like you are fighting a guy on the street and the guy dey use karate, but you na only judo you sabi.  tongue grin
The moral of the story is this: Use what you know how to use best and use it effectively. Get the desired RESULTS!!!

we ain't complaining, we don't have to, everyone knows our worth already so why complain.

well, congrats to inter, at least lets see what inter and bayern can do after a very long absence from the UCL finals. cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by ogazi007(m): 9:47am On Apr 29, 2010
Inter deserves the victory.Pep made a big mistake for swapping Eto for Ibra.
We play better without ibra,Arsenal would have knocked us out in the quarter final if not for his injury.
yesterday game only justified that our squad need some adjustment,the team lacks dept and experience.
imagine our mid fielders were learning how to play a decent shot in an important game that we needed to win.
Yaya disgraced him self,kaita to me should not be in our starting eleven,maxwell is another waste of money.
pedro is still quiet young and lack the composure to win a game for us,jeffren had no bussiness in yesterday's game.
we were just luck that messi was scoring goals this season,Henry has to go and we should replace him with David villa.
Villa can play from his position and he can displace Ibra if Pep cant sell ibra.we need an attacking midfielder to covers for Inesta.
Against all odd,we are still the best.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 10:02am On Apr 29, 2010
ogazi007:

Yaya disgraced him self,kaita to me should not be in our starting eleven,maxwell is another waste of money.
pedro is still quiet young and lack the composure to win a game for us,jeffren had no bussiness in yesterday's game.
we were just luck that messi was scoring goals this season,Henry has to go and we should replace him with David villa.
Villa can play from his position and he can displace Ibra if Pep cant sell ibra.we need an attacking midfielder to covers for Inesta.
Against all odd,we are still the best.

These boys did their best, Yaya did not disgrace himself nor anyone, Busquet was expecting to go offensive while Yaya defended as a 4, he did that perfectly, he didn't do anything disgraceful last night, tell me, what did busquet do last night? did you even see his impact in the game apart from the red card issue?

We should not put blames on the wrong players, Kaita played as a 3, yet he still came to the front to cause some havoc, though the whole match yesterday didn't go well, but what do you expect with that kinda formation Jose played?

well, all i need to see is[b] ibra loaned off[/b], get 2 ST replacements, sell Henry (no longer barca's material), ibra is just a big time short 1 and i have never liked him since he came to Barca.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyoniggar(m): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2010
This is a game of footie. Sometimes when you
lose, you are set to lay blames on some players.

As for Ibra, I wouldnt blame that dude,I'll wait
another season for him to prove his worth.
The same thing happened to Henry the first season he came to Barca.

So we all need to exercise some patience. We cant win it all.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 11:12am On Apr 29, 2010
guys wats up, no need to blame any body this i footie.
we will prove our worth next season, they boys did their best with this JM anti footie, let just stick on laliga for now.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by ogazi007(m): 11:52am On Apr 29, 2010
honeric01:

These boys did their best, Yaya did not disgrace himself nor anyone, Busquet was expecting to go offensive while Yaya defend as a 4, he did that perfectly, he didn't do anything disgraceful last night, tell me, what did busquet do last night? what did he do? did you even see his impact in the game apart from the red card issue?

We should not put blames on the wrong players, Kaita played as a 3, yet he still came to the front to cause some havoc, though the whole match yesterday didn't go well, but what do you expect with that kinda formation jose played?

well, all i need to see is ibra being loaned off, get 2 ST replacements, sell Henry (no longer barca's material), ibra is just a big time short 1 and i have never liked him since he came to Barca.

Yaya was very sloppy,and his shots were going East instead of West.he has been a shadow of himself since the inception of this season.
kaita lacks the creativity to ignite an attack,he was just running round the feild like a fool.he use to strike and scores goals from outside the 18yards box wey back in sevilla but that was what we lacks in yesterday's game.this was the same problem we had with chelsea in last year semifinals.the fact has been esterblish that we cant breaks down teams that pack bus.they have done their best,and we cant always win all the time but player like kaita should be starting from the bench,he is just an average player.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 29, 2010
I don't think apportioning blame is the right thing to do.
These things happen,and the best thing to do is move on.
Hopefully,you'll learn from this and gget back with a vengeance when next your paths cross.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Awon were yi da? Bloody asswipes!!!

Eyonitwit n Khanye . . .una don c una life as e peme 4 my hand?

una Messi no play today?

Barca ko . . .Ibaka ni!!!

Mou and Pepsi no dey same level make una shut una rabid yeye mouths!

What's fcking wrong with this buffoon
Atleast we are better than your shit team grin
You should be ashamed of your self and your team . . . . Even God knows you're a LOSER! wink
ooops . . . . someone just told me you've got schizophrenia . . . . . grin

#RIPDagrin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by semid4lyfe(m): 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2010
I got this off a friend's YIM status:

[center]The Best Form of Defence isn't Attack, it's Inter grin grin grin[/center]
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2010
Lesson learned: Spend money even when u just won plenty trophies. Pep asked for more players but thanks to Real Madrid the market was inflated. Laporta pulled a Wenger and promoted sheedren to win us trophies.

Imagine in a CL semifinal game against inter Milan and 2 of our subs that we want to change the game are Bojan and Jeffren. Think about it. . . Are we Arsenal?

I think we got a lil over-confident. The success of last season probably made Laporta believe Pep could do magic with any set of players. After that kind of success teams really really want to see u fall so that is even more reason to reinforce.

Whateva tho. That's football. . . We live to fight another day.

Yaya was horrible grin Hopefully noone comes here and starts callin Pep an idiot for not starting Henry and Yaya again. grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by DrKitaun(m): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2010
Khanye

Adedibu's dogs like u need to be quarantined off NL!!!

Get anoda dog to screw, d one u r screwing now is perenially paranoid!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2010
@Kray: na your guy Ibra dey f.cuk us up jor grin

Dr Kitaun:

Khanye

Adedibu's dogs like u need to be quarantined off NL!!!

Get anoda dog to screw, d one u r screwing now is perenially paranoid!!!

You need a deliverance . . .Oloriburuku angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (100)

FIFA Ballon D'or 2014 Awards On 12th January 2014 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.