Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,651 members, 7,918,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:43 PM

Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu (29955 Views)

Igbo Marginalisation is a Big lie and just a Propaganda. / Yoruba, Hausa In Enugu Decry Marginalisation / Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by 0sisi: 12:28am On Nov 06, 2009
Eziachi:

Is it possible to go back to the original issue of this thread? And is:
1. Is it marginalization for a government to refuse paying for privates individual holidays to Mecca or Medina?

2. Is it marginalization for a government to refuse any person or group of person a free plot of land?

The above two were reported to have been the Yoruba community in Enugu state by the host government, it seem they has been enjoying this sort of privilege until now.

Not when Tpia and her gang are around.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by yommyuk: 1:06am On Nov 06, 2009
If not Oyinbo man will not setup office on our land
wake up shocked
Oyinbo man would not have set up office in Lagos if the place was not worth it. - INVESTMENT
Why did the oyinbo man not come to PH or Nnewi grin
"wherever there is honey, that is where the ants will go" cool
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by mekuslogan: 1:09am On Nov 06, 2009
yommyuk:

If not Oyinbo man will not setup office on our land
wake up shocked
Oyinbo man would not have set up office in Lagos if the place was not worth it. - INVESTMENT
Why did the oyinbo man not come to PH or Nnewi grin
"wherever there is honey, that is where the ants will go" cool

Fool, there are more Oyinbo men in PH (read River State) than Lagos (State).
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by mekuslogan: 1:10am On Nov 06, 2009
Remove foreign embassy staff and lets see how many Oyinbo remains. In retrospect it was good that the capital was moved to Abuja.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by sjeezy8: 1:28am On Nov 06, 2009
Back to the topic then

The title of the article is misleading because the fact that they are yoruba has nothing to do with why they are asking for land. The  title should have stated muslims.
They shouldnt be given anything if its not in the government policies. But if it is, you cant blame them for asking for what others did not. The matter is that they are Muslims, it has nothing to do with being yoruba, if they were catholics, Im sure they would have recieved what ever they had asked for.
Even though im christian i wouldnt find myself in the East, too many closed minded people, but its their land so let them continue on. These Muslims should return to their land of origin if it no suit them,
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by mekuslogan: 1:30am On Nov 06, 2009
sjeezy8:

These Muslims should return to their land of origin if it no suit them,

What was that? English or oduduwan language? grin
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by sjeezy8: 1:42am On Nov 06, 2009
mekuslogan:

What was that? English or oduduwan language? grin

hmm hmm okoro man language "if it no suit them"= if it doesn't please them

so lets stick to the topic at hand
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by mekuslogan: 2:12am On Nov 06, 2009
lol; never accept mistakes
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by yommyuk: 3:22am On Nov 06, 2009
Fool, there are more Oyinbo men in PH (read River State) than Lagos (State).

I was talking about pre oil days.
Oyinbo man has already set up shop in Lagos before oil was discovered ok.
The only reason oyinbo man is in PH is because of oil.

Now let get back to the original topic.
why did the so called yorubas based in Enugu feel marginalised.
Was it because of the land they demanded or that was just the icing on the cake.
I think there were more wider issues going on.
May be they did not feel any sense of belonging in a place they called home away from home.
that is why straying away from ones ethinic group in nigeria in the long term is a very risk move

In retrospect it was good that the capital was moved to Abuja.
so will the okoro man move to Abuja and set up home there - PARASITES.
And don't cry when Mallo sends your packing in thef urture
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by mekuslogan: 3:42am On Nov 06, 2009
^^^^^^^^
75% of Abuja is owned by Igbos says El'Rufai former Abuja minister
This is in addition to 50 of lagos owned by Igbo. Go figure
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by mekuslogan: 3:51am On Nov 06, 2009
el-Rufai: Igbos Own 73% of Abuja Land
From Chuks Okocha in Abuja, 05.21.2007

The Minister in charge of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mallam Nasir el-Rufai over the weekend declared that Igbos have acquired about 73 percent of landed property in Abuja.
The Minister, who was addressing a gathering of Southeast elected officials also revealed how the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Ahmadu Ali abused him for demolishing his house in Asokoro District in Abuja.
Speaking on a lighter mood, el-Rufai called on the Igbos to take Abuja as the sixth state of the southeast in view of their dominance of the real estate sector of the FCT.
He pointed out that such dominance explains why the Igbos appear to have been the worst victims of the demolition exercise in the territory.
For instance, he said “68 percent of the land allocations in the FCT belongs to the 19 northern states, but in actual land ownership, 73 percent belongs to the Igbos with the most aggressive in land ownership belonging to the indigenes of Anambra state, while Ebonyi lags behind.”

He also spoke of how the master plan of the Wuse market was distorted from 1800 lockup stores to a near aberration of 13,500 stores, which made movement in the market to become almost impossible.
He attributed the land ownership by the Igbos in Abuja to a measure of confidence that they have in the FCT project.
The Minister also attributed the rapid transformation of the city of Abuja to the Orkar coup of 1991 which forced the administration of General Ibrahim Babangida to quickly quit Lagos.
He explained that this singular action of the Babangida regime made the dream of Abuja as a seat of government to become real.
However, el-Rufai said that the most drastic decision that affected the total transformation of Abuja as a seat of government was the directive in 1996 by the regime of General Sani Abacha to transfer all federal ministries to the FCT.
Throwing more light on the recent demolition of the PDP chairman's house in Asokoro district of Abuja, el-Rufai stressed, “I did what I did with the best of intentions.”
The Development Control Department of the Federal Capital Development Authority (FCDA) had last week rolled its buldozer over the personal house of the PDP Chairman located at Number 6, Abubakar Koko Street for consisting environmental hazards to the neigbhourhood. The house was said to have been built on top of a water line thereby contravening the development control regulations of the FCT as outlined in the Abuja Masterplan.
Even at the PDP retreat in Abuja, the PDP National Chairman refused to acknowledge the greetings of the FCT Minister, it was revealed.
According to el-Rufai who was a guest speaker at the retreat organised by the National Secretary of the PDP, Chief Ojo Maduekwe for the Southeast elected officials “the PDP Chairman abused me for demolishing his house in Asokoro. But I did not take it personal because, I was doing my work. Somebody has to sanitize the city.
“The house was located on top of a water tank that supplies water to Asokoro. The house has to give way because it was a disaster waiting to happen.
“He abused me in front of the National Secretary of our party, Chief Ojo Maduekwe. Why I am saying this is that many people have accused me of demolishing many houses belonging to the southeasterners. It was not a vendetta against Igbos, but it was done to restore Abuja to the original idea of the master plan,” the minister explained.
This, he said made every civil servant working in the federal ministries to hurriedly relocate to Abuja with its attendant consequences.
He identified one of such consequences as “the rise of Abuja wives”, a situation which led to break-up in several homes, because of co-habitation of different married men and women in same flats due to shortage of houses.
However, he apologised to all those whose houses were demolished saying, “we did everything, I swear with the best of intention. I apologise.”
On life in post May 29, he said, “I am looking forward to go. I have not taken a break in the past four years. I will take a break and rest.”
Earlier, the National Secretary of PDP, Chief Ojo Maduekwe said that the party would no longer pay lip service to issues of reforms, explaining “PDP will be ahead of government in ensuring reforms.”
He also called for more interactions among Nigerians, with the aim of sustaining the unity of the nation.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-54751.0.html
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by sjeezy8: 4:12am On Nov 06, 2009
If so much land is owned by igbos every where then what is all this complaining from the East?

If Nigeria was to break up, I seriously doubt these igbos who are investing in all of Nigeria will leave their investments behind and go to biafra. I mean who has the most to lose if Nigeria was to break up? Everyone except SEs invest in their homeland.

So these igbos that you talk of (I've known plenty of them) are definiely not on the same page as you. They know they have the most to lose. Business money and greed knows no tribe. The same igbos you talk about in abuja/lagos are the same ones who align themselves along with the elite(hausa and yorubas) NOT along igbo tribal lines.

Ive have always said there are two types of igbos. I have igbo friends- some of their parents attend biafra igbo kwenu meetings not part of the elite, the Elite ones(most from anambra) live in Abuja,Lagos massively rich and can careless about any biafra or the east in general. Anambra state people lead the pack in marrying and living outside igboland.

but lets stick to the topic.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Nchara: 4:26am On Nov 06, 2009
And Igbos own 100% of Igboland grin
+ 60% of Rivers State (Port Harcourt).
Infact Igbos could own up to 45% of Nigeria
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by yommyuk: 6:43am On Nov 06, 2009
So how will BIAFRA materialize
Just another myth embarassed

So why are u complaining if Igbo own most of nigeriia.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by OPCman: 10:22am On Nov 06, 2009
This is in addition to 50 of lagos owned by Igbo.

smiley smiley smiley
But why? And what do you call people like this= ADVENTURISTS
What is the potential reasons behind it?
What does history says about the adventurists?

I am not Ibophobia only I sometimes can't understand their mission with and in Nigeria.

Food for thought:
Does it mean Ibo don't like their nation/people; because if I have money, I would be ready to develop my people and my nation first before anywhere else.

What is Ibo by nature and how are they different from Yoruba or other ethnic group in Nigeria?
Are they Nationalist or hypocrites
This I'd like any enlightened Ibo to please tell us.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by nolongTing: 11:37am On Nov 06, 2009
Lovely!, I like it when we have some figures to work with  wink cheesy grin

mekuslogan:

el-Rufai: Igbos Own 73% of Abuja Land
From Chuks Okocha in Abuja, 05.21.2007

and

Nchara:

And Igbos own 100% of Igboland grin
+ 60% of Rivers State (Port Harcourt).
Infact Igbos could own up to 45% of Nigeria

and then in a matter of seconds Igbo land ownership went from 73% to 75%:

mekuslogan:

Apart from El'Rufai's comments can any of you guys you back those figures up with a credible source? grin

Secondly, If Igbo people own 50% of Lagos and 75% of Abuja then why is Igbo land with 100% Igbo leadership full of poverty and kidnapping? cry cry cry  Infact, if these figures are true (THATS A BIG IF), then Igbo people are the winners in Nigeria's game of "which ethnic group will reign supreme"? On the other hand it means that Igbo people will be the biggest losers economically, if Nigeria breaks up. 
So why on earth would some Igbo people want Biafra?
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by OPCman: 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2009
Lovely!, I like it when we have some figures to work with

Me too my brother, I so much love figures as well but my only problem is calculations.
Right, let us be academic for a while.

If Ibos owns 73% of Abuja land
50% of Lagos Land
And 100% of Igboland

The crime rate in Nigeria is 1000%
What is the percentage of Ibo's involvement in crime in Nigeria most especially in Lagos where they own 50% land (Just being curious)
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by nolongTing: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2009
OPCman:

Me too my brother, I so much love figures as well but my only problem is calculations.
Right, let us be academic for a while.

If Ibos owns 73% of Abuja land
50% of Lagos Land
And 100% of Igboland

The crime rate in Nigeria is 1000%
What is the percentage of Ibo's involvement in crime in Nigeria most especially in Lagos where they own 50% land (Just being curious)

ha! ha!  grin grin grin grin unfortunately for 73% or 75% or whatever% of the land owners in Abuja there has been a new development: 

Fg Revokes Land Allocated By El-rufai

source:   http://www.targetnewsonline.com/component/content/article/35-all-news/138-fg-revokes-lands-allocated-by-el-rufai-.html

thats why its important to invest in your own back yard, its obvious that the Hausa people will want to dominate the land ownership in Abuja in the long run.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by ezeagu(m): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2009
nolongTing:

Lovely!, I like it when we have some figures to work with  wink cheesy grin

and

and then in a matter of seconds Igbo land ownership went from 73% to 75%:

Apart from El'Rufai's comments can any of you guys you back those figures up with a credible source? grin

Secondly, If Igbo people own 50% of Lagos and 75% of Abuja then why is Igbo land with 100% Igbo leadership full of poverty and kidnapping? cry cry cry  Infact, if these figures are true (THATS A BIG IF), then Igbo people are the winners in Nigeria's game of "which ethnic group will reign supreme"? On the other hand it means that Igbo people will be the biggest losers economically, if Nigeria breaks up. 
So why on earth would some Igbo people want Biafra?

Why do people argue about things they have no knowledge of, or heard through hearsay?
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by nolongTing: 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2009
ezeagu:

Why do people argue about things they have no knowledge of, or heard through hearsay?

Why do people make pointless, baseless comments when they have nothing constructive to say? wink
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by ezeagu(m): 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2009
nolongTing:

Why do people make pointless, baseless comments when they have nothing constructive to say?  wink

Like the one above? If you don't know what you're talking about, then don't type guesswork.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by mekuslogan: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2009
nolongTing:

ha! ha! grin grin grin grin unfortunately for 73% or 75% or whatever% of the land owners in Abuja there has been a new development:

Fg Revokes Land Allocated By El-rufai

source: http://www.targetnewsonline.com/component/content/article/35-all-news/138-fg-revokes-lands-allocated-by-el-rufai-.html

thats why its important to invest in your own back yard, its obvious that the Hausa people will want to dominate the land ownership in Abuja in the long run.

El Rufai did not allocate land to Igbos. If anything he tried to reverse the trend. The land revoked are those allocated by El Rufai, and those have little or nothing to do with Igbos. Most of them bought thier land even before El Rufa dreamt of becoming a minister
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by mekuslogan: 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2009
OPCMAN,

As we have seen on NL, the crime rate is not higher in Igboland than in Yoruba. You only need to read through the posted articles and other Nigerian websites to see this. Have you been to EFCC website. Who are those in prison for corruption; is Bode George now an Igbo?
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by mekuslogan: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2009
Nolongthing,

Are you sure you know a damn thing about Nigerians and poverty if you said Igbos are poor?
One of the reasons why kidnapping is more in Igboland (that I admit) is because there are rich people to milk. Go read all the CBN, WHO, world bank and other data and come back for this discussion. FOR NOW, I take it that you are a neophyte in these matters.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by OPCman: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2009
mekuslogan:

OPCMAN,
As we have seen on NL, the crime rate is not higher in Igboland than in Yoruba. You only need to read through the posted articles and other Nigerian websites to see this. Have you been to EFCC website. Who are those in prison for corruption id Boy George now an Igbo?

My friend, the question did not ask if the crime rate is higher in Igboland or Yorubaland. All I am asking is, if someone has arrogance to post the % of Ibo control of land in Nigeria he/she should have courage to tell us the percentage of Ibo involvement in crime
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by mekuslogan: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2009
OPCman:

My friend, the question did not ask if the crime rate is higher in Igboland or Yorubaland. All I am asking is, if someone has arrogance to post the % of Ibo control of land in Nigeria he/she should have courage to tell us the percentage of Ibo involvement in crime

Do you have any data for Yoruba and Igbo comparative involvement in crime? Bring it as a basis for discussion. I do not have any, although it is clear that Yoruba is high on crime. For e.g., Yorubaland is the home of most of the hard drugs that come from Nigeria. Most drug barons are also Yoruba while most of the foot guys (errand boys) are Igbos. Tinubu is one such baron as is Akindele Ikumoloyi aka versace.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by revolt(m): 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2009
IBOPHOBICS HERE ARE FUNNY. THEY KEEP SAYING IF BIAFRA SECEDES THE IGBOS WILL LOOSE COS WEVE GOT PROPERTIES SCATTERED ALL OVER NIGERIA. AND WHO TOLD YOU AFTER BIAFRA GOES A MASS EXODUS WILL OCCUR. AFTER ALL GO TO COTONOU GHANA GABON SOUTH AFRI EUROPE YOULL SEE IGBOS WIT PROPERTIES THERE. THEE REASON WE WANT BIAFRA IS THAT THE IGBOS FEEL NIGERIA IS HOLDING US BACK, A SIMPLE EXAMPLE IS JUST BECAUSE OF THIS COUNTRY ALL EFFORTS FOR AFRICAS CONQUER OF TECHNOLOGICAL DOCILITY HAST IMAGINE IF IZUOGOS Z 600 HAD SEEN THE LIGHT OF DAY IMAGINE HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS WOULD HAVE BEEN MADE, BUT OFCOURSE because HE WAS IGBO THE GOVT HAD TO SABOTAGE IT, WELL I DONT THINK YOUNG GUYS LIKE ME OR MY GENERATION WOULD JUST FOR TRIBAL REASONS SABOTAGE THAT IF NOT THE IT SECTOR WOULD STILL BE BACKWARD BUT THNK GOD THATS ONE OF THE ONLY SECTORS OUR PARENTS HAVE NO KNOLEDGE BOUT AND CANT CONTROL, WAKE UP YOU PHOBICS AND DONT TOW THEIR LINE PS
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by revolt(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2009
IBOPHOBICS HERE ARE FUNNY. THEY KEEP SAYING IF BIAFRA SECEDES THE IGBOS WILL LOOSE COS WEVE GOT PROPERTIES SCATTERED ALL OVER NIGERIA. AND WHO TOLD YOU AFTER BIAFRA GOES A MASS EXODUS WILL OCCUR. AFTER ALL GO TO COTONOU GHANA GABON SOUTH AFRI EUROPE YOULL SEE IGBOS WIT PROPERTIES THERE. THEE REASON WE WANT BIAFRA IS THAT THE IGBOS FEEL NIGERIA IS HOLDING US BACK, A SIMPLE EXAMPLE, JUST BECAUSE OF THIS COUNTRY ALL EFFORTS FOR AFRICAS CONQUER OF TECHNOLOGICAL DOCILITY HAS BEEN TWARTEDU IMAGINE IF IZUOGUS Z 600 HAD SEEN THE LIGHT OF DAY IMAGINE HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS WOULD HAVE BEEN MADE, BUT OFCOURSE because HE WAS IGBO THE GOVT HAD TO SABOTAGE IT, WELL I DONT THINK YOUNG GUYS LIKE ME OR MY GENERATION WOULD JUST FOR TRIBAL REASONS SABOTAGE THAT IF NOT THE IT SECTOR WOULD STILL BE BACKWARD BUT THNK GOD THATS ONE OF THE ONLY SECTORS OUR PARENTS HAVE NO KNOLEDGE BOUT AND CANT CONTROL, WAKE UP YOU PHOBICS AND DONT TOW THEIR LINE PS
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by yommyuk: 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2009
IBOPHOBICS HERE ARE FUNNY. THEY KEEP SAYING IF BIAFRA SECEDES THE IGBOS WILL LOOSE COS WEVE GOT PROPERTIES SCATTERED ALL OVER NIGERIA. AND WHO TOLD YOU AFTER BIAFRA GOES A MASS EXODUS WILL OCCUR. AFTER ALL GO TO COTONOU GHANA GABON SOUTH AFRI EUROPE YOULL SEE IGBOS WIT PROPERTIES THERE. THEE REASON WE WANT BIAFRA IS THAT THE IGBOS FEEL NIGERIA IS HOLDING US BACK

How is Nigeria holding the Ibos back?
It is well known that you guys are all over Nigeria doing your thing. Lets take Lagos for example, has anybody stopped you from trading?
90% of the fake goods that enter Nigeria comes thru u guys? has anybody hindered you from this crime? If Nigeria is holding you back why don't
you stay in IBOLAND, and do your own thing? what is stopping you? Abi na force.

, A SIMPLE EXAMPLE IS JUST BECAUSE OF THIS COUNTRY ALL EFFORTS FOR AFRICAS CONQUER OF TECHNOLOGICAL DOCILITY HAST IMAGINE IF IZUOGOS Z 600 HAD SEEN THE LIGHT OF DAY IMAGINE HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS WOULD HAVE BEEN MADE, BUT OFCOURSE because HE WAS IGBO THE GOVT HAD TO SABOTAGE IT, WELL I DONT THINK YOUNG GUYS LIKE ME OR MY GENERATION WOULD JUST FOR TRIBAL REASONS SABOTAGE THAT IF NOT THE[b] IT SECTOR [/b] WOULD STILL BE BACKWARD BUT THNK GOD THATS ONE OF THE ONLY SECTORS OUR PARENTS HAVE NO KNOLEDGE BOUT AND CANT CONTROL, WAKE UP YOU PHOBICS AND DONT TOW THEIR LINE PS

Computer village in Ikeja is well known to be the largest in West Africa again set up in Lagos. why not PH,aBA, calabar, onistha or niger delta?
Or what about Abuja? The establishment of the Village is post Abuja as the capital of Nigeria. What is you excuse?

This goes to authenticate my claiim that the Ibos are just Selfish lots (majority ). This goes to the very heart of the original topic.
Even if the Yoruba come to IBOland and seek control of a city, damn! They deserve it sad
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Abagworo(m): 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2009
OPCman:

smiley smiley smiley
But why? And what do you call people like this= ADVENTURISTS
What is the potential reasons behind it?
What does history says about the adventurists?

I am not Ibophobia only I sometimes can't understand their mission with and in Nigeria.

Food for thought:
Does it mean Ibo don't like their nation/people; because if I have money, I would be ready to develop my people and my nation first before anywhere else.

What is Ibo by nature and how are they different from Yoruba or other ethnic group in Nigeria?
Are they Nationalist or hypocrites
This I'd like any enlightened Ibo to please tell us.

thats a real question there.igbos are in no way different from other africans.the only thing is that from colonial times they were misunderstood because of their absolute democratic nature.the 2nd difference was the 1966 coup spareheaded by anioma igbos(delta state and onitsha) during which high profile citizens of other ethnic groups were killed.in reality igbos are true nationalists and see everywhere they settle as home and invest anywhere they live.another point is there diverse origin.
sjeezy8:

If so much land is owned by igbos every where then what is all this complaining from the East?

If Nigeria was to break up, I seriously doubt these igbos who are investing in all of Nigeria will leave their investments behind and go to biafra. I mean who has the most to lose if Nigeria was to break up? Everyone except SEs invest in their homeland.

So these igbos that you talk of (I've known plenty of them) are definiely not on the same page as you. They know they have the most to lose. Business money and greed knows no tribe. The same igbos you talk about in abuja/lagos are the same ones who align themselves along with the elite(hausa and yorubas) NOT along igbo tribal lines.

Ive have always said there are two types of igbos. I have igbo friends- some of their parents attend biafra igbo kwenu meetings not part of the elite, the Elite ones(most from anambra) live in Abuja,Lagos massively rich and can careless about any biafra or the east in general. Anambra state people lead the pack in marrying and living outside igboland.

but lets stick to the topic.

living outside true but marrying no.this shows that your conclusion on igbos is based on some few anambra igbos that you know.igbos are found in six other states abia,akwaibom,rivers,delta,imo,ebonyi,edo and enugu state.

@topic.igbo governors had in the past sponsored non-indigenous muslims to mecca and even built mosques for them.it is however not a governors obligation to do that.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by ikeyman00(m): 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2009
yommy

as u are typin those shit u had up there; can i ask where are u ?

whiteman land right

unselfish lots yorubaslike szeey abi becomerich nko

u are an idiot for real

claims upon claim that just dnt exist!! trait
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by yommyuk: 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2009
as u are typin those shit u had up there; can i ask where are u ?

whiteman land right

unselfish lots yorubaslike szeey abi becomerich nko

u are an idiot for real

claims upon claim that just dnt exist!! trait

@ikeyman
The above statement has the atributes of a Pitbull Staff looking for another dog to bite.
eh, r u? if not, use u brains for once sad shocked angry cool wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Agabi Egagifo Killed In Delta State (Graphic Photo) / Herdsmen Attacks: Defend Yourself By Traditional Means - Afenifere Tells Yorubas / John Oyegun's Daughter's Traditional Wedding - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.