Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:57 AM

Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu (29866 Views)

Igbo Marginalisation is a Big lie and just a Propaganda. / Yoruba, Hausa In Enugu Decry Marginalisation / Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by AloyEmeka6: 5:12am On Oct 27, 2009
Nchara:

The CEO of the taxi company came with Yoruba drivers, as usual with their tribalism. But no problem he is free to operate and we shall enter his taxis. No discrimination.

How did you know he came with drivers?. If he has up to 100 taxis, its likely that Yoruba drivers will outnumber non Yoruba drivers because jobs in Nigeria comes through who do you know. Just like many igbos are looking for jobs, there are gazillion relations of him who look towards him for daily bread. Some igbos own buses in lagos and its more than likely they also have igbo drivers.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Nchara: 5:13am On Oct 27, 2009
I have tons of articles on Yoruba in Igboland, even in remote Ebonyi villages. I will be posting them here to enlighten the Yoruba ignoramuses.

They do not even know that one of the top private secondary schools in Enugu is owned by a Yoruba man married to an Enugu woman
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by sjeezy8: 5:13am On Oct 27, 2009
ezeagu:

Back it up with fact, Fact: There are more threads and posts on nairaland attacking Igbo people (mostly Yoruba authors) than those attacking Yoruba people, stop lying.

I bet I can post more Igbo hating threads than you can Yoruba hating threads.

you think? name the yoruba tribalist who dey on NL- mind you the ones who bad mouth igbos directly
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by AloyEmeka6: 5:14am On Oct 27, 2009
tpia.:

topic:

[size=14pt]Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu [/size]

Why not answer the question in bold since making allegations against igbos make your types feel good?
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Nchara: 5:15am On Oct 27, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

How did you know he came with drivers?. If he has up to 100 taxis, its likely that Yoruba drivers will outnumber non Yoruba drivers because jobs in Nigeria comes through who do you know. Just like many igbos are looking for jobs, there are gazillion relations of him who look towards him for daily bread. Some igbos own buses in lagos and its more than likely they also have igbo drivers.

I know for sure. My brother is in the govt. But no problem he can come with all his family. No shaking. We can compete with him without bitterness unlike them who can't compete.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by yommyuk: 5:16am On Oct 27, 2009
@Nchara,

Softly Softy oh.
Why d anger now?
I did really appreciate the info u were postings. Didn't I admit that I never knew any Yoruba residing in IBOLAND
despite the fact I know your postings were just isolated ones.

Anyway I am glad to know that We are oppressing u guys in your backyard.
I now know why Ibos are stealling the yoruba sense of dressing. Your people just need to put in a little more pratice
OYOCHI grin
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Nchara: 5:18am On Oct 27, 2009
YommyUK,

Would you also admit that in a capitalist economy as Nigeria, it is wrong for a group to be looking for free land and free trip to Saudi Arabia?
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by yommyuk: 5:25am On Oct 27, 2009
Have you checked those Yorubas who live in Ibadan, Ado-Ekiti, Akure, Ago Iwoye, Ogbomosho etc and their view of the igbos?

Same as mine - Selfish people!

that in a capitalist economy as Nigeria, it is wrong for a group to be looking for free land and free trip to Saudi Arabia?

go back and read the article.
You have to admit that I brought out the fury in the IBOs. That was the objective of the thread.
You people better wake up to realilty.
We have got only one Nigeria.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by AloyEmeka6: 5:25am On Oct 27, 2009
70% of the city buses in Onitsha are owned by Yorubas. Some of them are policemen who made their fortune by arresting innocent traders on their way to their work because they drive tokunboh vehicles.  grin

The know that one thing an Onitsha trader hates is wasting him [b]an hou[/b]r because his hausa or Yoruba customer may come from the west or North to buy goods. They prefer to pay these police men off and go about their business.
90% of the technicians at Nitel onitsha  when Nitel was alive were Yorubas.  Before the advent of GSM, every serious Onitsha trader must have a privately paid technician who monitors his or her phone line. It was a Yoruba mafia; if you refuse to do it, they will make it their duty to paralyze your phone line by cutting the wires during field trips until you agree to roger them on monthly basis. The worst of it all is that if you get mad and abandon the line for 3 weeks, they will use your wires and repair another phone. Imagine how you will do business without a phone and some of this traders were ready to pay anything to keep their line on. Nitel technician job at Onitsha that time will give you more money than oil company but a lot of people don't know.

One Yoruba guy was transfered to Enugu from Onitsha and he bribed his way back to Onitsha and told my friend that Enugu is filled with civil servants who are never in a hurry to fix their faulty phone.  According to him, even if they want to fix it, they will make sure to follow Nitel guidelines and get free service. Foolish people.  grin grin
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by AloyEmeka6: 5:26am On Oct 27, 2009
yommyuk:

Have you checked those Yorubas who live in Ibadan, Ado-Ekiti, Akure, Ago Iwoye, Ogbomosho etc and their view of the igbos?

Same as mine  - Selfish people!

And you don't call that tribalism?. Let me repeat my question to you :

Many nairaland Yorubas claim igbos are not united and do not like their culture contrary to Yorubas who are uniformly united and love their culture to a fault. Assuming that  statement is true, who do you think should have more tribalistic tendencies? the igbo man that hates his people and culture or the Yoruba man that loves his people and culture so much? . Take off your tribalistic lens and be analytical for once.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by sjeezy8: 5:27am On Oct 27, 2009
[size=14pt][b]so where does yorubas being lazy and beggars come from if they own busses and business in

i give up igbo or yoruba i dont give a shit as long as im rich and have plenty of babes to have fun with
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Nchara: 5:28am On Oct 27, 2009
Yommy UK,

The article is clear enough and the people complained about not getting hajj fare and free land. What else is there to read? Do Igbos in Lagos get free land?
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by AloyEmeka6: 5:29am On Oct 27, 2009
sjeezy8:

i give up igbo or yoruba i dont give a shit as long as im rich and have plenty of babes to have fun with

Now you are smarter; that is the igbo spirit. They seek for success and not tribal superiority because hausa , igbo or Yoruba will not pay his children's school fees, rent , food and hospital bills. You wonder why there are igbos in Yoruba villages but you will rarely see Yorubas in igbo villages?. You think they tread those places after seeking your authority to tread them?. You think many Igbos are in Greek villages selling pirated American softwares to villagers instead of hanging around Lagos island as alaye because they seek the authority of the Greek before invading their villages?. My guy, God made the world and nobody owns the world. Be free to tread anywhere you want as long as you are not breaking the law and reap from whatever you can find there. God gave you the authority and no man can stop you from doing that.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 27, 2009

you're on a roll but you lost me.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by yommyuk: 5:41am On Oct 27, 2009
Many Yorubas here claim igbos are not united and do not like their culture contrary to Yorubas who are uniformly united and love their culture to a fault. Assuming that  statement is true, who do you think should have more tribalistic tendencies? the igbo man that hates his people and culture or the Yoruba man that loves his people and culture so much? . Take off your tribalistic lens and be analytical for once.

Let me correct u.
Being proud of whom u are is not tribalism. In the wider sense I call it nationalism. Nothings bad with that.
What is bad is when you look down on another culture or  fail to accept diversity of another culture. then u are treading towards tribalism.
One things is for sure. In the West , we have the most number of non indigenous people.
So that tribalistic magnifying lens is on u people. You are full of it.

Do Igbos in Lagos get free land?
Depending on the purpose of the request. The land requested was not for personal use.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by AloyEmeka6: 5:47am On Oct 27, 2009
yommyuk:

Let me correct u.
Being proud of whom u are is not tribalism. In the wider sense I call it nationalism. Nothings bad with that.
What is bad is when you look down on another culture or  fail to accept diversity of another culture. then u are treading towards tribalism.
One things is for sure. In the West , we have the most number of non indigenous people.
So that tribalistic magnifying lens is on u people. You are full of it.

So the igbo man who hates his own culture and people according to you is tribalistic to non igbos again?. Is the average igbo man allergic to human beings that he will not only hate his own people but he will extend the hatred to non igbos?. Who then do they agree with?

Its true their are more non indigenes in the west and its because of Lagos. Lagos was the capital of Nigeria and is currently the biggest city in Nigeria. Its like someone claiming that New Yorkers are more accommodating that any other Americans because NY is the most populated state in America.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Nchara: 5:58am On Oct 27, 2009
yommyuk:

[b]Do Igbos in Lagos get free land?

Depending on the purpose of the request. The land requested was not for personal use.

Do you have any proof where Igbo asked for and were given free land in the West?
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by yommyuk: 6:07am On Oct 27, 2009
So the igbo man who hates his own culture and people according to you is tribalistic to non igbos again?. Is the average  igbo man allergic to human beings that he will not only hate his own people but he will extend the hatred to non igbos?. Who then do they agree with?

The Ibos are jack of all trade when it comes to things like dressing, business, and moving around. But their mindset is fully sound proof IBO mentality. If not why in 2009 will people still be advocating BIAFRA?

Its true their are more non indigenes in the west and its because of Lagos. Lagos was the capital of Nigeria and is currently the biggest city in Nigeria. Its like someone claiming that New Yorkers are more accommodating that any other Americans because NY is the most populated state in America.  

Partly true. But there are many other Cities, Towns and even Village where u will find an IBO man. I have to give kudos to u lot where it is due. You move around a lot just like like the chinese.  wherever u go no matter how long u might have been away from IBO land. Your mentality never changes. Typical OMO IBO OKIRIKA KEDU KEDU  grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by yommyuk: 6:12am On Oct 27, 2009
when the hausas kicked ur arses in the 60s who accomodated u.
Yorubas. Imagine if We became selfish like IBOs.
You all will be bleeped by now angry
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by AloyEmeka6: 6:18am On Oct 27, 2009
yommyuk:

The Ibos are jack of all trade when it comes to things like dressing, business, and moving around. But their mindset is fully sound proof IBO mentality. If not why in 2009 will people still be advocating BIAFRA?
First of all, what do you think is the percentage of Igbo Biafra apoligists and if you think they are high, why are igbos the only ethnic group that has highest property and assets in every corner of Nigeria?.  El Rufai released the data 2 years ago that igbos own 70% of the lands and houses in Abuja. Does that sound like someone planning a separate nation?. Again, are igbos responsible for many Yorubas not buying properties in Abuja too since BillyGoat claim that Yorubas who wants to buy land in igbo land get rebuffed because they are tribalists?.
Finally, advocating for Biafra is not tribalism. If you want to pretend that Nigeria is working as it is now, good luck. I will rather prefer  a structure where we have 3 sovereign nations from present Nigeria with economic agreements like the UK.

Partly true. But there are many other Cities, Towns and even Village where u will find an IBO man. I have to give kudos to u lot where it is due. You move around a lot just like like the chinese.  wherever u go no matter how long u might have been away from IBO land. Your mentality never changes. Typical OMO IBO OKIRIKA KEDU KEDU  

The igbo man has a penchant for his homeland no matter where he is. His dream is to go home someday and that is the way their culture is. No matter how long the igboman has stayed in your village, he still believes that he is not from that land quite unlike hausas that migrate and make their present location a permanent home. Over 10k hausas are from Okigwe but they migrated from Niger, North and chad and do not have any plan of going back home.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by babapupa: 6:20am On Oct 27, 2009
www.pointblanknews.com/artopn1719.html+fashola+donate+land+igbo&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a">http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:q69uyHJWA4AJ:www.pointblanknews.com/artopn1719.html+fashola+donate+land+igbo&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

pointblank news.

By Temple Chima Ubochi ubochit@yahoo.com ubochit@yahoo.com

[b] While other states in other zones are using their resources to develop their respective areas, the Igbo politicians are stealing their states dry, leaving them underdeveloped and decades backwards while the people get pauperised. Tomorrow, the Igbo politicians will blame the federal government of marginalisation. Before the south-eastern politicians start blaming their backwardness on marginalisation, they should first of all use the resources at their disposal judiciously in developing their states and making life meaningful for the Igbo people; they should use what they have to get what they need and not stealing everything. After utilising the scarce resources they have judiciously for the well being of their states and people, they can then blame the federal government of marginalising the zone. Afterall, one of their own, Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State, who is the best Igbo governor, is not waiting for the federal government before doing wonders in his Anambra State despite the tribulations and problems the PDP, the Ubas, the Ukachukwus, the Emeordis, the Ngiges, the Etiabas etc are giving to him. Obi has never been distracted, they have failed to derail him from the good job he is doing for his people. What his detractors have resorted to doing now is to level unfounded and baseless accusations after accusations against him, but, these are not sticking because the people of Anambra State, who matter most, are seeing his good work. If his factionalised party (APGA) likes, let it expel Obi as being reported now, he (Obi) will join may be, the Labour Party and would still win the forth coming election in the state. It was reported that APGA, rising from their National convention in Abuja, expelled their only state ‘Governor’ from the party.
[/b]

[b]

Governor Fashola of Lagos State, who’s the wonder kid of Nigerian politics and infact one of the best who have risen since independence, is not blaming the federal government of marginalisation, before doing the wonders he is performing in Lagos. Fashola would have my vote and support any day he comes out to contest for the presidency; he is the best so far. What he has achieved for Lagos State in two years, is more than what anybody has achieved for his state since independence till now. Fashola has shown all of us that everything is possible, if the leaders could put their mind and energy to it. Fashola has taught all of us that any politician who is under-performing is mischievous and wicked, because, an Igbo saying has it that “he who claims not to know how to dig a hole on the ground, is mischievous (onye siri na ya amaghi ala egwü, bu onye aruruala)”. If Fashola can do it big time, why can’t other governors do it also?  

Lagos State government donated 10 APCs, 1,000 AK 47 riffles, one million rounds of ammunition and several communication gadgets to the State Police Command. Benue State Governor, Suswam, stated recently that his administration was doing all within its power to step up security, disclosing that he bought Armoured Personnel Carriers (APCs), to help security operatives in the state to perform their duties better.

[/b]

Sorry for the interruption, please carry on,
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by AloyEmeka6: 6:21am On Oct 27, 2009
yommyuk:

when the hausas kicked your arses in the 60s who accomodated u.
Yorubas. Imagine if We became selfish like IBOs.
You all will be bleeped by now  angry

Awolowo accommodated igbos? . Awolowo dealt with igbos more than Hausas that fought with igbos. As a matter of fact, abandoned properties in the North were recovered after the war. You can now imagine what Awolowo would have done if Igbos fought with Yorubas and lost. He would have gassed them alive. With the little power he had as a finance minister, he made sure he used it very well in order to ascertain that igbos will remain poor forever. I wish he is alive today and see the present day igbos. God is not a small boy.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Onlytruth(m): 6:28am On Oct 27, 2009
sjeezy8:

[size=14pt][b]so where does yorubas being lazy and beggars come from if they own busses and business in

Ol'boy you don go AWOL? Come stay yarn na!
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Onlytruth(m): 6:31am On Oct 27, 2009
@yommyuk
I'm shocked you said you never heard about Yorubas living in Igboland until today! shocked shocked shocked
And you believe you are informed enough to comment on this thread !
Chei, naija get problem o!
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by babapupa: 6:34am On Oct 27, 2009
You can now imagine what Awolowo would have done if Igbos fought with Yorubas and lost. He would have gassed them alive.

You no dey act stingy with your hateful and incendiary utterance sha. Awolowo told you this abi you see this revelation inside crystal ball as usual?

The kain tins wey pesin dey read on top NL no be small I swear,
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by AloyEmeka6: 6:45am On Oct 27, 2009
babapupa:

You no dey act stingy with your hateful and incendiary utterance sha. Awolowo told you this abi you see this revelation inside crystal ball as usual?

The kain tins wey pesin dey read on top NL no be small I swear,

From the scent of the fart, one can determine how sweet shit can be. From his behavior towards igbos after the war, no igboman needs a crystal ball to determine what Awolowo would have done to igbos if he was Gowon. This is not Fashola issue my guy. If you plan to praise that devil called Awolowo, just stay away from igbos because they hate him without a fault and its for a good cause. You wonder why many black Americans hate white people that enslaved their grand parents no matter how much love the whites show them?. If your parents were igbo and told you what they went through in the hands of Awolowo, you will be careful before discussing that man before any igbo person.  You claim one love and one Nigeria yet you are about to defend a man who seized the accounts of people that lost a war so that their surviving children will die off from further starvation?.  I've started writing a book on Awolowo and I am still at the primary stages of collecting interviews and opinions. I promise you that it will be a bestseller because such devil should be in the ranks of idi Amin and Hitler. No igbo person is worried about him anymore because he is comfortably burning in hell by the devil since 1986 and no matter how they immortalize him in Yorubaland, the devil will never set him free.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Abagworo(m): 6:56am On Oct 27, 2009
some threads can really get disgusting.every nigerian complains of marginalisation and we are all indeed marginalised not by hausa,yoruba,igbo,efik,ijaw or kanuri but by our leaders.the sooner we polarise based on leader versus masses the better for us.yorubas are everywhere just like igbos,hausas,urhobos and efik-ibibio-annang.the only people that never travel out are rivers state people.yorubas are also high in population here in port-harcourt,in aba,in bayelsa.we are all hustling to earn a living.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by AloyEmeka6: 7:11am On Oct 27, 2009
Abagworo:

some threads can really get disgusting.every nigerian complains of marginalisation and we are all indeed marginalised not by hausa,yoruba,igbo,efik,ijaw or kanuri but by our leaders.the sooner we polarise based on leader versus masses the better for us.yorubas are everywhere just like igbos,hausas,urhobos and efik-ibibio-annang.the only people that never travel out are rivers state people.yorubas are also high in population here in port-harcourt,in aba,in bayelsa.we are all hustling to earn a living.

Don't mind these tribalists that barely crossed their villages. Even Americans and Britons whose countries are samba still get their citizens wey full Naija dey hussle. Why wouldn't there be a Yoruba man in another part of his country which is only 300 Kms away?.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by babapupa: 7:22am On Oct 27, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

From the scent of the fart, one can determine how sweet shit can be. From his behavior towards igbos after the war, no igboman needs a crystal ball to determine what Awolowo would have done to igbos if he was Gowon. This is not Fashola issue my guy. If you plan to praise that devil called Awolowo, just stay away from igbos because they hate him without a fault and its for a good cause. You wonder why many black Americans hate white people that enslaved their grand parents no matter how much love the whites show them?. If your parents were igbo and told you what they went through in the hands of Awolowo, you will be careful before discussing that man before any igbo person.  You claim one love and one Nigeria yet you are about to defend a man who seized the accounts of people that lost a war so that their surviving children will die off from further starvation?.  I've started writing a book on Awolowo and I am still at the primary stages of collecting interviews and opinions. I promise you that it will be a bestseller because such devil should be in the ranks of idi Amin and Hitler. No igbo person is worried about him anymore because he is comfortably burning in hell by the devil since 1986 and no matter how they immortalize him in Yorubaland, the devil will never set him free.

Half of your post is obviously your personal opinion and it's full of "ifs".

Awolowo was not a military man

Awolowo was not the head of state

Awolowo was not the president of Nigeria so blaming Awolowo for all sorts of ridiculous nonsense sounds laughable.

And the man (Ojukwu) who led your people to war against Nigeria conclusively agreed and is still stating that the same man you're calling a devil was "The best president Nigeria never had". I'm sure he could have bestowed the same honor on any deserving Igbo man or woman. The question is, why Awolowo?

He was there, he new what happened and he respected the man. Ojukwu is a wise man so I'll roll with his proclamation and forever ignore misguided, baseless, tribal-baiting and utterances peddled by disgruntled foot solders still fighting Imaginary Biafran war in their heads. You guys are just feeding off hate filled unsubstantiated hand me down stories.

Unfortunately, the story tellers are so clueless per the everlasting damage they are coursing and the dangerous path they're walking you guys through. I mean, it's 2009 and you're siting here talking about gassing and Hitler.  Makes  you sound irrational and coo coo in the head.

How do you go trough life with so much hate and baggage?

They call Awolowo a Sage for a reason.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by yarodin: 9:09am On Oct 27, 2009
Yommyuk please stop yarning rubbbish. I have yoruba friends that will start speaking yoruba when we all get together. Also, I have met Yoruba peeps that are very liberal and some that are very tribalistic, the same as Igbos. I for one know and have experienced that when you go to some yoruba partys and the host or hosts do not know you, you are not going to eat, or receive any party gifts. In most Igbo parties even a beggar will chop and drink talkless of uninvited guests. Personally I believe Igbos are the most accommodating, but when it comes to business na war.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by udezue(m): 10:52am On Oct 27, 2009
I must say that as usual Yorubas tend to be the most ignorant ppl when it comes to knowing other ppl in Nigeria and what is going on. Imagine them gasping at the thought of Yoruba in the East. WOW!!!! You are too ignorant for my liking. A big majority of y'all.

Awolowo is the African version of Adolf Hitler.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Eziachi: 11:19am On Oct 27, 2009
Assuming it’s accurate, from what I heard, When Gov Chime came to power he stopped the use of public money in for funding any religious pilgrimage be it Christian or Moslem for any person or group. Every religious obligation is a private matter, so any Moslem that want to go to Mecca should be able to afford it. That had been the case for many Igbo Christians for years going to Rome or Israel, even though those of Moslem stock get sponsored by government with public fund.

As for land allocation, I think it’s matter of cultural differences of understanding of issues, In Igboland if you want to build anything, you will go out and buy the land, that include governments. I am sure that is why Gov Chime/Nnamani refused to provide the land or had revoked the one given out by a past unelected military governor. They should emulate what Igbos does outside Igboland, especially in Lagos. They will go out and purchase a land to built their town union civic centers and will never ask for government to give them a free land. Sometimes they will even buy an old house and knock it down to build their intended project if they can‘t find a suitable fallow land to purchase. That was exactly what my town Union did both in Lagos and in Kano costing them millions of Naira. Though living in England my own levy contribution toward it was about N25k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts / PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim / Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.