Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:44 AM

Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu (29863 Views)

Igbo Marginalisation is a Big lie and just a Propaganda. / Yoruba, Hausa In Enugu Decry Marginalisation / Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Eziachi: 11:25am On Oct 27, 2009
yommyuk:

@Nchara,

Softly Softy oh.
Why d anger now?
I did really appreciate the info u were postings. Didn't I admit that I never knew any Yoruba residing in IBOLAND
despite the fact I know your postings were just isolated ones.

Anyway I am glad to know that We are oppressing u guys in your backyard.
I now know why Ibos are stealling the yoruba sense of dressing. Your people just need to put in a little more pratice
OYOCHI grin

So how old are? It took you this long to know that Yorubas are doing business also in Igboland?  That shows how much some of you guys knew about your beloved Nigeria without any plan of leaving your villages, but will be the first to argue about Igboland and their people without even ever crossing the Niger.  Without knowing that OSSE market in Onitsha is at least 50 percent Yoruba populated. Almost the whole TETLOW Road in Owerri is Yoruba zone, There are huge Yoruba population in Orlu too, Orlu that house the biggest mosque in Igboland, built by a local, for them way back in 1956. Go the Aba, Umuahia, Nnewi and th story is the same. One day the whole truth will be told.
HYPOCRITES!!
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Eziachi: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2009
yommyuk:

So the igbo man who hates his own culture and people according to you is tribalistic to non igbos again?. Is the average  igbo man allergic to human beings that he will not only hate his own people but he will extend the hatred to non igbos?. Who then do they agree with?

The Ibos are jack of all trade when it comes to things like dressing, business, and moving around. But their mindset is fully sound proof IBO mentality. If not why in 2009 will people still be advocating BIAFRA?

Its true their are more non indigenes in the west and its because of Lagos. Lagos was the capital of Nigeria and is currently the biggest city in Nigeria. Its like someone claiming that New Yorkers are more accommodating that any other Americans because NY is the most populated state in America.  

Partly true. But there are many other Cities, Towns and even Village where u will find an IBO man. I have to give kudos to u lot where it is due. You move around a lot just like like the chinese.  wherever u go no matter how long u might have been away from IBO land. Your mentality never changes. Typical OMO IBO OKIRIKA KEDU KEDU  grin grin grin

We woreyour dress, made the effort to speak your language, eat your foods, invest in your land because it's based in our survival instinct to behave like the Roman when you are in Rome, we do not hamper our progress by sticking to our ways of life only, no matter what, unlike others. That is why if the truth must be told, Igbos are the only proper Nigerians, who had made all the effort to mix, while others stick to what is their lifestyle. That is why wherever we live in Nigeria, we don't have Igbo quaters where we decide to stick together and ignore our host community. We will always like to branch our until we are restricted like in many places in Nigeria.

As for the reason of still calling for Biafra. It's because we believe that Nigeria is delibrately keeping us down and with Biafra,we can do what we always do as individuals for our country, so that everyone can see. That is why Nigeria don't want us to go because we will expose their inefficiency just in few years alone as a separate nation. They don't want to see that happen, so they believe in this collective failure syndrome.

Why wasn't Nigeria branded a racist or tribalistic people when they wanted freedom from Britian, going by your reasoning?
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by yommyuk: 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2009
As for the reason of still calling for Biafra. It's because we believe that Nigeria is delibrately keeping us down and with Biafra,we can do what we always do as individuals for our country, so that everyone can see. That is why Nigeria don't want us to go because we will expose their inefficiency just in few years alone as a separate nation. They don't want to see that happen, so they believe in this collective failure syndrome.

Biggest lie that I have ever heard. grin
So why don't u guys stay put in your so called Biafra land.
You are just parasites. Like viruses everywhere u go.
95% of the contrabands in the country (drugs, cosmetics, electronics, clothing) are brought into the country by the Ibos
So pls tell me how does that help the economy - Damn Hypocrites.
Even the Businesses you people claim you are good at. u spoil for everybody else.
Bringing in fake stuff hence destroying the market place for legitimate business people.
Look at the only good thing to come out of 9IJA - NOLLYWOOD
You hijacked that one from the Yorubas and kill the business with your counterfeits - ALABA
So pls OMO IBO don't come to NL with all this Efficiency Crap.

Politically you are where u are at the momment due to your own failing.
Nobody trust u. We Yoruba are just accommodating and fair.
See the division among u. Typical.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by udezue(m): 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2009
Okay then why get mad when we want Biafra? If Igbos are so bad you should be happy to see them go and rot in their Biafra then. What do u want?
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by onyengbu1(m): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2009
babapupa:

And the man (Ojukwu) who led your people to war against Nigeria conclusively agreed and is still stating that the same man you're calling a devil was "The best president Nigeria never had". I'm sure he could have bestowed the same honor on any deserving Igbo man or woman. The question is, why Awolowo?

It beats me how most yoruba people do not seem to realize that Ojukwu was actually insulting the dead Awolowo with that statement.

Are you all that FOOLISH?!!! grin
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by yommyuk: 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2009
Okay then why get mad when we want Biafra? If Igbos are so bad you should be happy to see them go and rot in their Biafra then. What do u want?

Mad grin
It is the Hausas that are hanging on to u guys.
As for the Yorubas, We can't wait to see the back of u for good.
Don't u see the current development in Lagos and Abeokuta.
Ok, Maybe we are mad that you are not capable of making this Biafra fiasco a reality. grin

I'm shocked you said you never heard about Yorubas living in Igboland until today
Don't be! I am also shocked that Yorubas are living among u people shocked

I've started writing a book on Awolowo
I am sure u will only write about the negatives based on fundamentalist Biafra mentality
But also remember to write about the free education, Free Health many others.
Let me tell u this OMO IBO
Pls give me names of any IBO man that acheived for the IGBOs what BABA AWO did in the west.
ZIK? OJUKWU? NZERIBE? or this puppet VP to Shagari (ALEX Ezkweme)?
What did they achieve? ZIK soldout to the Hausas, Ojukwu went Awol, Nzeribe is laughable, Ezkweme
Imagine when Ojukwu returned, instead of him to go and set up his base in Nnewi the fool went to VI with his friends' daughter
Shameful people
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by asha80(m): 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2009
Some people are educated illiterates
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Nchara: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2009
Folks,

Do you see how I have exposed the ignoramus YommyUk and how he in turn resorted to abuse and ethnic tantrums? So why should he not be told that he is from a tribe of generic thieves and shouldn't all these people be in prison like their high Oba Bode George? A tribe of ignorant thieves talking to better people can only happen in Nigeria.

The ignorance of the average Yoruba was shown in Ondo state 3 years ago when the house of assembly was interviewing candidates for commisionership. Many did not know the capital of Edo state which is next to them.

NOW the story making the rounds is that the judge who sentenced Bode George took bribe and gave him only 2 and half years. Even a Yoruba pastor and imam can't be trusted not to be corrupt. Awon omo ati baba ole buruku.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by AloyEmeka6: 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2009
yommyuk:

Mad grin
It is the Hausas that are hanging on to u guys.
As for the Yorubas, We can't wait to see the back of u for good.
Don't u see the current development in Lagos and Abeokuta.
Ok, Maybe we are mad that you are not capable of making this Biafra fiasco a reality. grin

I'm shocked you said you never heard about Yorubas living in Igboland until today
Don't be! I am also shocked that Yorubas are living among u people shocked

I've started writing a book on Awolowo
I am sure u will only write about the negatives based on fundamentalist Biafra mentality
But also remember to write about the free education, Free Health many others.
Let me tell u this OMO IBO
Pls give me names of any IBO man that acheived for the IGBOs what BABA AWO did in the west.
ZIK? OJUKWU? NZERIBE? or this puppet VP to Shagari (ALEX Ezkweme)?
What did they achieve? ZIK soldout to the Hausas, Ojukwu went Awol, Nzeribe is laughable, Ezkweme
Imagine when Ojukwu returned, instead of him to go and set up his base in Nnewi the fool went to VI with his friends' daughter
Shameful people

I will be foolish to dignify this nonsense with a response.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Eziachi: 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2009
yommyuk:

As for the reason of  still calling for Biafra. It's because we believe that Nigeria is delibrately keeping us down and with Biafra,we can do what we always do as individuals for our country, so that everyone can see. That is why Nigeria don't want us to go because we will expose their inefficiency just in few years alone as a separate nation. They don't want to see that happen, so they believe in this collective failure syndrome.

Biggest lie that I have ever heard. grin
So why don't u guys stay put in your  so called Biafra land.
You are just parasites. Like viruses everywhere u go.
95% of the contrabands in the country (drugs, cosmetics, electronics, clothing) are brought into the country by the Ibos
So pls tell me how does that help the economy - Damn Hypocrites.
Even the Businesses you people claim you are good at. u spoil for everybody else.
Bringing in fake stuff hence destroying the market place for legitimate business people.
Look at the only good thing to come out of 9IJA - NOLLYWOOD
You hijacked that one from the Yorubas and kill the business with your counterfeits - ALABA
So pls OMO IBO don't come to NL with all this Efficiency Crap.

Politically you are where u are at the momment due to your own failing.
Nobody trust u. We Yoruba are just accommodating and fair.
See the division among u. Typical.

If we are the ones that import fake everything, who is responsible for clearing this fakes from the wharf and pocket this tax?
Why wasn't the fakes seized?
If someone hijacked what you started, like Nollywood, What does that exactly say about you? And what have you ever hijacked in retarliation?
When you were running Nollywood, how many people know the industry outside Iganmu theatre in Lagos? If you have actually been to Lagos.
But Now Nollywood is worldwide aclaimed if I am correct.
Why I am telling you all this anyway, when until this morning you have no idea that there are thousands of Yorubas livings peacefully in Igboland, until they starting complaining about  being refused a free holiday ticket to Mecca and a free plot of land.
So if Igbos are the problem, tell your senators and House of rep members to raise a motion tomorrow in their various houses to expel the Ndigbo from Nigeria, just as you claim they did to the British or give us a referendum. You can't seems to live with us or without us.
Very simple
Many people like you with your level of ignorance about Nigeria always think that Nigeria started and end inside their villages. Get out and see your so called beloved country.
A young wise traveller has more wisdom than a foolish old white hair man at home. Please travel and see Nigeria.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by AloyEmeka6: 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2009
babapupa:

Half of your post is obviously your personal opinion and it's full of "ifs".

Awolowo was not a military man

Awolowo was not the head of state

Awolowo was not the president of Nigeria so blaming Awolowo for all sorts of ridiculous nonsense sounds laughable.

And the man (Ojukwu) who led your people to war against Nigeria conclusively agreed and is still stating that the same man you're calling a devil was "The best president Nigeria never had". I'm sure he could have bestowed the same honor on any deserving Igbo man or woman. The question is, why Awolowo?

He was there, he new what happened and he respected the man. Ojukwu is a wise man so I'll roll with his proclamation and forever ignore misguided, baseless, tribal-baiting and utterances peddled by disgruntled foot solders still fighting Imaginary Biafran war in their heads. You guys are just feeding off hate filled unsubstantiated hand me down stories.

Unfortunately, the story tellers are so clueless per the everlasting damage they are coursing and the dangerous path they're walking you guys through. I mean, it's 2009 and you're siting here talking about gassing and Hitler.  Makes  you sound irrational and coo coo in the head.

How do you go trough life with so much hate and baggage?

They call Awolowo a Sage for a reason.

Half of my opinion?. If Ojukwu extolled Awolowo, that was his opinion and you need to get out of this one person represents all ideology. America is in Iraq today but majority of Americans do not support that move; Britain followed America to Iraq but majority of their citizens did not support that. Should you blame every American child for the Iraq war if things go wrong there?.  Awolowo capitalized on the misfortune of the igbos and made a fortune for himself. It has nothing to do with Yorubas my guy. He just happens to be a Yoruba man and a wicked one at that. If you know the stories these igbo  families tell on how Awolowo dealt with their children, you wouldn't be saying this rubbish here if you have compassion. Africa is backward today because of a mentality like yours; hatred, sectarianism, tribalism etc.  Do you know that Awolowo was behind Wole Soyinka being thrown into prison during the Biafran war?. Have you asked yourself why he supported that action on his own kinsman?. Soyinka nearly died in jail during Biafran war yet bigots like you prefer to extol Awolowo to SoYinka.  Nigeria currently have bigger army than countries like Chad, Niger etc; I wouldn't support my govt to invade them, take all they have to feed their children so that they can provide me with free education in Nigeria.  If igbos are greedy, despicable, evil and so on, how come other ethnic groups who love each other dearly fail to remember their brothers whenever they are in power?. Awolowo provided free education because in his era, embezzlement was not stylish yet he stole some for himself.  I will post another article below since you are yet to believe that Awo was a bigoted tribalist. The truth shall set you free.

http://www.nigerdeltacongress.com/warticles/why_newspapers_fail_in_northern.htm
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Nchara: 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2009
If the Yoruba want land in Enugu, they should pay for it. There is no free lunch anymore. Soon all the oil they have been drinking for free will have to be paid for. The time for free lunch is over

And with this, I rest my case.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by babapupa: 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2009
onye_ngbu:

It beats me how most yoruba people do not seem to realize that
Ojukwu was actually insulting the dead Awolowo
with that statement.

Are you all that FOOLISH?!!! grin

And Ojukwu whispered this to you right? What an idiot.

Unfortunately for you, your take and comprehension of Ojukwu's assertion is so far the only exception and you're completely out of the mainstream.

Ojukwu basically stated the Obvious and what others have said. Even others outside the country recognized and acknowledged  the same facts including The New York Times and London times.
I see where you're coming from and I understand and sympathize with you on your mind and brain altering prejudices. Ignorance and tribal baiting is a dangerous mix.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Eziachi: 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2009
If people are complaining of not getting free ticket to Mecca and a free land allotment, consider the day free monthly oil money from Delta/South East will stop. That day is fast approaching than you think.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by babapupa: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2009
Half of my opinion?. If Ojukwu extolled Awolowo, that was his opinion and you need to get out of this one person represents all ideology. America is in Iraq today but majority of Americans do not support that move; Britain followed America to Iraq but majority of their citizens did not support that. Should you blame every American child for the Iraq war if things go wrong there?.  Awolowo capitalized on the misfortune of the igbos and made a fortune for himself. It has nothing to do with Yorubas my guy. He just happens to be a Yoruba man and a wicked one at that. If you know the stories these igbo  families tell on how Awolowo dealt with their children, you wouldn't be saying this rubbish here if you have compassion. Africa is backward today because of a mentality like yours; hatred, sectarianism, tribalism etc.  Do you know that Awolowo was behind Wole Soyinka being thrown into prison during the Biafran war?. Have you asked yourself why he supported that action on his own kinsman?. Soyinka nearly died in jail during Biafran war yet bigots like you prefer to extol Awolowo to SoYinka.  Nigeria currently have bigger army than countries like Chad, Niger etc; I wouldn't support my govt to invade them, take all they have to feed their children so that they can provide me with free education in Nigeria.  If igbos are greedy, despicable, evil and so on, how come other ethnic groups who love each other dearly fail to remember their brothers whenever they are in power?. Awolowo provided free education because in his era, embezzlement was not stylish yet he stole some for himself.  I will post another article below since you are yet to believe that Awo was a bigoted tribalist. The truth shall set you free.

lol @ you calling other people bigots but your posts is full of hate, bigotry, discrimination and prejudice.

You ever listen to your self or take stock of what you post? Are you really bi-polar?

And as per the rest  of the garbage you posted, I say  “Prejudice is a great time saver because you can form opinions without having to get the facts.”

I know you spew rubbish and misguided opinions and pass them off as facts, this is very kindergarten and I hope I'm not acting naive by thinking this is a conversation between sane adults.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2009
Don't you guys just get tired of all these tribal bilge?

Yoruba this, Igbo that. . . . . . .na wa oooo
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by mekuslogan: 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2009
Yoruba has finished the country: from big time crooks like Tafa Balogun, Sunday Ehindero, Fani Kayode, Kenny Martins, Aregbesola (master forger) Bode George, ObJ, Iyabo, all their state govs, Babalola Borishade, Etteh, Grange, Mobolaji Osomo, Sunday Afolabi, Tinubu, to small time ritualists and killers (both political and ritualistic), to thousands of US and UK-based fraudstars, to rapists (the kids of Adeniran). At this rate, I wonder how an Oduduwa republic will look like. Born thieves.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by MrCrackles(m): 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2009
mekuslogan:

Yoruba has finished the country: from big time crooks like Fani, Kenny Martins, Aregbesola (master forger) Bode George, ObJ, Iyabo, all their state govs, Borishade, Etteh, Grange, Osomo, Sunday Afolabi, Tinubu, to small time ritualists and killers (both political and ritualistic), to thousands of US-based fraudstars. I wonder how an Oduduwa republic will look like. Born thieves.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by MrCrackles(m): 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2009
OMO IBO:

I wonder o . . . . grin
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by ezeagu(m): 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

I will be foolish to dignify this nonsense with a response.

Exactly what I was thinking. . . .
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by yommyuk: 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2009
Do you see how I have exposed the ignoramus YommyUk and how he in turn resorted to abuse and ethnic tantrums

Soon all the oil they have been drinking for free will have to be paid for. The time for free lunch is over

look in the mirror and tell me what u see.
All I did was flash the light on u guys and u came out in your true colours.
The second statement above says it all - Tribalistic, Selfish,Ignorant Bunch of people

If we are the ones that import fake everything, who is responsible for clearing this fakes from the wharf and pocket this tax?
You throw meat to the lion and you start calling the Lion a thief.
pls get real

When you were running Nollywood, how many people know the industry outside Iganmu theatre in Lagos? If you have actually been to Lagos.
But Now Nollywood is worldwide aclaimed if I am correct.

oh yeah
So now that you are running it, who are the main benefactors
Selfish people.
Tell me is there anything you people ever did for Nigeria apart from making a cheap dollar without thinking of the consequences.
Damn illiterates - Second hand cloth sellers - CD/DVD Counterfeiters, Hard drug peddlers.

If Ojukwu extolled Awolowo, that was his opinion and you need to get out of this one person represents all ideology
Isn't he not the man millions of IBOs followed blindly to their grave.
Anyway it is obvious that is why your tradition does not recognise Kings.
The nearest thing to a leader that came your way led you to the grave - Foolish generation

I wonder how an Oduduwa republic will look like. cheesy
You wait and see. When the Yorubas chant Afenifere - all other tribes shake to their roots
But when the IBOs say BIAFRA - It just sounds like a false alarm undecided
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Onlytruth(m): 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2009
mekuslogan:

Yoruba has finished the country: from big time crooks like Tafa Balogun, Sunday Ehindero, Fani Kayode, Kenny Martins, Aregbesola (master forger) Bode George, ObJ, Iyabo, all their state govs, Babalola Borishade, Etteh, Grange, Mobolaji Osomo, Sunday Afolabi, Tinubu, to small time ritualists and killers (both political and ritualistic), to thousands of US and UK-based fraudstars, to rapists (the kids of Adeniran). I wonder how an Oduduwa republic will look like. Born thieves.

Omnious list grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Onlytruth(m): 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2009
yommyuk:

Isn't he not the man millions of IBOs followed blindly to their grave.
Anyway it is obvious that is why your tradition does not recognise Kings.
The nearest thing to a leader that came your way led you to the grave - Foolish generation

You wait and see. When the Yorubas chant Afenifere - all other tribes shake to their roots
But when the IBOs say BIAFRA - It just sounds like a false alarm
undecided

Biggest lie of the year!  grin I think it's more like the opposite. Biafra gives sleepless nights to Nigerians outside of the East. Who cares about what Afenifere thinks
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by chic2pimp(m): 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2009
OMO IBO:

Tire ke? Do you think this buncha ignoramuses will ever get tired? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by yommyuk: 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2009
Anyway OMO IBOs
For what u have done to my Brethen in Enugu, I will increase the rent of my Ibo tenants by 100% x 3yrs.
If they don't pay, I will kick their arses to Umofia grin grin grin

I rest my case - IBO KWENU !
YORUBA RULES ! cool
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by udezue(m): 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2009
Afenifere or Afe efere? Wat da HECK is that?
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by mekuslogan: 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2009
yommyuk:

Anyway OMO IBOs
For what u have done to my Brethen in Enugu, I will increase the rent of my Ibo tenants by 100% x 3yrs.
If they don't pay, I will kick their arses to Umofia grin grin grin

I rest my case - IBO KWENU !
YORUBA RULES ! cool

Many Igbos in Lagos own their own houses. My brother has three houses and tens of Yoruba tenants.
And yes, Yoruba rule in thief thief. Ole ni gbo gbo yin.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by nezerst(f): 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2009
So how has these rubbish u guys keep ranting about helped us.
Bunch of 16 year old fools!!!
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by ChinenyeN(m): 11:51pm On Oct 27, 2009
[quote="yommyuk"]Let me give u an example.
An Ibo guy wanted to sell a friend of mine(yoruba) some videos machines. Immediately he saw an Ibo guy in the house that my friend was living, he started speaking the Ibo lingo. He even went to the length of dealing with the ibo guy (same deal) behind my friends back.
hmm Huh (It happened in HOLLAND)[/quote]
This is a weak example.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by AloyEmeka6: 12:19am On Oct 28, 2009
mekuslogan:

Many Igbos in Lagos own their own houses. My brother has three houses and tens of Yoruba tenants.
And yes, [b]Yoruba rule in thief thie[/b]f. Ole ni gbo gbo yin.

Just like igbos, Ijaws and hausas. No tribe can claim to be clean in Nigeria and the sooner tribalists like you accept it, the better.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by mekuslogan: 12:26am On Oct 28, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Just like igbos, Ijaws and hausas. No tribe can claim to be clean in Nigeria and the sooner tribalists like you accept it, the better.

Ewu! We are talking of numbers here. Make a comparative list. Onukwu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS / Violent Protest In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Leaves Several People Injured (photo) / A Soldier Posted To Maiduguri Since 2014 Thanks God After 4 Years In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.