Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:41 AM

Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu (29870 Views)

Igbo Marginalisation is a Big lie and just a Propaganda. / Yoruba, Hausa In Enugu Decry Marginalisation / Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by mekuslogan: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2009
citizenY:

Soon we will inform the US and UK authorities that Nigeria is divided according to tribes

@Mekuslogan

Please pass the diplomatic note through the Biafran Ambassador/High Commissioner.

Na person wey no identify with naija wan be ambassador? Are you sure that you have grey matter

in your coconut. I think you are going mushy up there

Kai, such a twisted mind grin grin grin grin grin embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

You do not need to be an ambassador to do shit. The FBI and Met pol will be ready to get info from any reliable source on how to nail those thieving Yoruba oduduwa rogues.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by No2Atheism(m): 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2009
mekuslogan:

Comment on the map

Your stupid fore fathers fought wars among themselves, maimed and killed themselves which resulted to grotesque the tribal marks you guys have all over the face (for identification), but could not penetrate Igbo territory. So you are not about penetrating Igbo territory with your map Yoruba stops at Ore and any attempt to design a fake map will be resisted by both the ND and the Igbo. So take your map and jump into shit-filled Ogunpa River

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Onlytruth(m): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2009

Yoruba know how to fight war in the press. That is why instead of lying down (dobale) and begging the Enugu Governor to give them land, they went to the press to complain. It is this same Yoruba Yoruba press that the Yoruba have employed to tell lies and twist facts all these years. Now with the internet and easy news circulation, the whole world knows that Yoruba are nothing but empty-barrelled crooks. They do not even know how to steal, hence they get caught in thousands everyday, with news about them on many international fora. If you are the Gov of Enugu and you receive such news on the internet, will you oblige them any land, even in the desert? Useless people. Na so so mouth and obo ati Oko they get, nothing more.

grin grin grin grin

yommyuk:

@sjeezy8

Nothing personal.
Just telling the Okoros some home truths
Truth is bitter cool grin

Ewu Yoruba! grin
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by sjeezy8: 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2009
why isnt igbo on the map?
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by mekuslogan: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2009
sjeezy8:

why isnt igbo on the map?

Because the map exists only in the figment of the imagination of an Yoruba slowpoke
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by sjeezy8: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2009
lmfao
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by yommyuk: 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2009
If our Yoruba friends really believe in this Yoruba race superiority they tend to claim, why is it that anytime Biafra is mentioned, they all go Bananas?  Why is it they don't want to hear words like division, disintegration of Nigeria and they always come out fighting with venom on hearing it.
Bananas? grin grin grin
Look Omo Okoro, Biafra to the Yorubas is just like a false alarm ringing all day without much happening.
Have u forgetten that B4 Oil was discovered We had Agriculture just to name a few. Have u forgotten that Ibadan was the capital of the Western Reigion. The tallest building in Africa "Cocoa House", The Most Metropolitan City in Africa after Cairo.
What has the discovery of Oil really done for nigeria? It is more of a curse than a blessing!
Have you forgotten that We also have Oil in the West. We haven't even started digging yet.

It doesn't make any sort of sense or marry with your claims. If you are so powerful, educated and all the sort, I am sure you will be the one leading the vanguard to be on your own so that you can make all these qualities of yours shine to the whole world but you never did but your slogan had always been, One Nigeria for life? Why is that?
Go and do some research about the 'USA' , 'UK' ,'China', just to mention a few and ask yourself where do they draw their strength from.
Let me give you some hints - Uk has got the Scots, Welsh, Irish and the English; USA has got the Afros, loads of Europeans, Asians and South Americans.  Look where they are today eh! It is call 'DIVERSITY'. That is one Word the OKORO MADOs don't have in their thick skull.

When Fela sang Shakara Oloje, its not for nothing, go and listen to that song and its exactly as we are hearing on Nairaland.
I am glad you have lived in Ibadan for a decade, so u should know the meaning of 'Shakara Oloje'
Yorubas don't boast. Our rich history speaks volumes for us. What is your history? Biafra abi? undecided
You must have been going thru hell for 10years in Ibadan to stay that long. - HYPOCRATE sad

The United Kingdom has wised up and are busy with their bogged down war in Afganistan?The U.S has more pressing things to worry about than to help anybody.
This shows how ignorant u are sad

That unlike when Biafra is manufacturing their own arms against arms supplied by the super powers, you can get about any arms today if you have the cash.
Just seeing the amount of arms hold by the militants in Ijaw alone and Nigerian army couldn't cope with it and they have to soft pedalled with their amnesty nonesense.

Have u forgotten that in that Nigerian army We got all the Element of Wazobia in it?
Jezzzz? It seems this na one omo okoro who had read too many books, but IS unaware of the world outside the book.
Why did the Milliants accept Amnesty? Because they knew in the end they were on the losing side. What have they actually achieved?
Lets give them 3 years?

As how many of you can stand and fight an armed robber, let alone going into a proper war as many like myself have done in the past with a regualr army backed by two world super powers.
95% of the  armed robbers in Nigeria are Ibos anyway undecided

@ Eziachi

Look all your points has exposed the mindset of the OMO OKORO
SELFISH! IGNORANT! BASKET MOUTH! UTTER FOOLS!
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by yommyuk: 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2009
Lagos was nigeria's capital and a federal project built by the federal government with money exploited and stolen as usual from the Niger-Delta and the efforts of other nigeians, why is this too hard to sink into your bigoted head? The roads, bridges, international airport, national theatre, federal government secretariats, parastatals etc etc was built by the federal government. Yakubu Gowon's regime particularly built most of the highways in Lagos.

This same pattern is being replicated in Abuja. You need to visit Abuja recently and see how Abuja has even overtaken Lagos in terms of roads and infrastructure. Everyone In nigeria knows Abuja is being developed as nigeria's capital with exploited and stolen money as usual from the Niger-Delta. So whats your beef? Would it be right for some urchins from the North to start making noise about Abuja the same way ignorant folks like yourself are doing with Lagos?

If u are calling me 'ignorant', u are the biggest one of all.
You just another punk who is far from reality?
OIL! OIL! OIL! NIGER DELTA! NIGERR DELTA!
As if the money that came from that Oil was given to the Yoruba woman selling Epa at Iyana Ipaja undecided

For your information, i lived in Ibadan for 10 years and i used to see people defecating publicly in the Ogunpa river.
If you hated Ibadan so much why did you have to stay there for a whole decade.
It is called "Biting the finger that fed u" Typical sad

You guys should better shut your traps. Yorubas are lazy parasites who cannot survive on their own, that is why they died for one nigeria and continue to cling to nigeria by all means.
Two important questions:
If yorubas are as sophisticated as they claim, why cant they seek their own independent nation?
What stops them from creating their own nation to demonstrate their so called sophistication?

eh Fool!
In Africa, everybody is talking AFRICAN UNION(AU), In Europe it is EUROPEAN COMMUNITY(EC), Even South and North Korea are settling their differences.
But what are OMO OKOROs advocating "DIVISION" and "SEPARATION"
The world is moving forward, they are moving backward. undecided

No they will not because they are contented in parasiting on nigeria and teaming up with the North to loot $600 billion dollars and wreck the nation.
All you guys have is mouth, mouth and mouth, nothing else.
Stupid nation wrecking hypocrites and parasites.

So what are ur people doing?
Sitting on the wall? FOOLS grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by yommyuk: 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2009
Yoruba are a bunch of jackasses who want to eat their cake and have it. American and UK prisons are getting filled up with them. Soon we will inform the US and UK authorities that Nigeria is divided according to tribes so they should watch out for people of the different tribes and their activities. One Nigeria my anus.
So u think the US and UK are not aware!
What about all those containers coming for Asia, that the OKORO bring in? Do you reckon no powder dey inside?
Another Bookworm fool wey no sabi wetin dey grow for him papa farm. shocked shocked shocked
Get real grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by OPCman: 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2009
@yommyuk and sjeezy8,
Read this letter from a Yorubaman in America

Dear T****

Igbo people are known to be very jealous of Yoruba. They always have a thousand things to say about Yoruba. In America, they have gone about systematically brainwashing Americans in degrading the Yorubas. I have heard many Americans who unluckily got acquainted with an Igboman as a first Nigerian experience, tell me about bad stuff that they heard about Yoruba from the Igbomen. Why are these people so engrossed with the Yoruba?

The paradox here is almost comical. If you go to Anambra or Imo or Abia, you find a particular group of igbos running around speaking Yoruba amongst themselves. They are very proud that they can do this. They have carved out a special class for themselves with their ability to speak Yoruba. They see themselves as the Effizzis of Igboland. The ones who have opened their eyes. Othr Igbos look at them with admiration and call them Lagos boys.

How can the Igboman continue to lie to himself that he does not admire Yoruba when all these things are open and obvious? Yorubas need to beware because there are indeed many Igbos who are passing as Yoruba. They speak Yoruba fluently and have even started giving themselves titles in Yorubaland.

But to be fair, some of these men like being thought of as Yoruba and live their lives hiding the fact that they are Igbo. But the others are infiltrators and haters who are waiting for the opportune time to stab the Yoruba in the back. Let every Nigerian go back to his tribal land. Most Igbos will end up killing each other. Yorubas have always been the buffer that has preserved the sanity of Nigeria. These ingrates and destitutes need to appreciate the truth and stop their hypocritical nonsense. Maybe the Yorubas need to desist from being so accommodating, and begin fire for fire.

Yours Sincerely
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by mekuslogan: 11:27pm On Oct 30, 2009
Yorubaman in America = OPC MAN =Delusional Yoruba owambe
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 31, 2009
If you hated Ibadan so much why did you have to stay there for a whole decade.

they do say you can take the man out of the bush but you cant take the bush out of the man.

That explains Kanto.

Though anyone can claim sha- the fellow doesnt seem too exposed, really. I doubt he ever left the farm.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by ogunonire: 2:18am On Oct 31, 2009
The paradox here is almost comical. If you go to Anambra or Imo or Abia, you find a particular group of igbos running around speaking Yoruba amongst themselves. They are very proud that they can do this. They have carved out a special class for themselves with their ability to speak Yoruba. They see themselves as the Effizzis of Igboland. The ones who have opened their eyes.

shocked cheesy grin
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by No2Atheism(m): 3:40am On Oct 31, 2009
mekuslogan:

Yorubaman in America = OPC MAN =Delusional Yoruba owambe

grin grin grin grin grin

Pictures are worth a thousand words . . .

Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by yommyuk: 4:09am On Oct 31, 2009
@OPCman

In the UK, The Asians are of very similar behavior to the Okoro man. They leave their place of Origin, setup shop in another country and call it home.
Within their community they keep to themselves and will only deal with an outsider on business terms only. Very selfish individuals!
However, I find them very easy to deal with because I see them just as another Okoro but of a different skin.

Most of the Okoro Mados on this thread are trying to come accross as if the Ibos are saints. Damn Counterfeiters angry
They claim to know about Business but they are nowhere to be found in Europe. Do you know why? Because they can
never survive in a business enviroment where business are highly regulated.
One day I saw this one OKORO at brixton with a box of DVDs. I thought where the hell did this one come from.
Even hawkers at Abeokuta looked better than him. I even tried to buy some dvds from him until he wanted to sell me a £3.50 DvD for £5
I promised him that I will come back. fortunately down the road, I bought  current Dvds,  from a Yoruba sister for 3 for £10 and left the idiot out in the cold. cool

4 million Ibos residing in Lagos and they are still complaining. If you all hate Yoruba that bad why are u still coming in your droves to settle down in our land and calling it home . HOME NKO! BUSH NI!
Let me tell u this OKORO MADOs, The eyes of the Eagle is on you! cool
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by yommyuk: 4:19am On Oct 31, 2009
They have carved out a special class for themselves with their ability to speak Yoruba. They see themselves as the Effizzis of Igboland. The ones who have opened their eyes. Othr Igbos look at them with admiration and call them Lagos boys
grin grin grin grin grin
I go die O grin grin.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:40am On Oct 31, 2009
BODE GEORGE,
OLAJIDE OGUNDIPE,
ADENIYI ADEYEMI,
IYIOLA OMISORE, all in a space of three days!

CAN ANY GOOD THING COME OUT OF THIS PEOPLE?
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by sjeezy8: 4:44am On Oct 31, 2009
yes Fashola
Wole soyinka
Gani
Fela

plus all the judges that put most criminals away in Nigeria
grin grin

odoyo
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by osakawa: 5:01am On Oct 31, 2009
My friend, you need to stop this kind of talk.
What do you know about other people to be the prosecutor, judge and jury.
Igbos also commit crimes too. By the way who kidnapped that Medical Doctor from the U.K. near Owerri? (b/4 he managed to escape).

Nna onweri ife na ta ghi ni isi.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by yommyuk: 5:01am On Oct 31, 2009
Oh yes my Okoro man

Bishop Samuel Ajayi Crowther
Fashola
Femi Ogunlana
BOLA IGE
Sade Adu,
King Sunny Ade,
Ebenezer Obey
Hakeem Olajuwon
Bobby Ologun
Gani Fawehinmi,
Obafemi Awolowo,
Fela Anikulapo Kuti
Beko Ransome-Kuti,
Wole Soyinka,
Thomas Adeoye Lambo
Hubert Ogunde

Just to name a few
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by yommyuk: 5:11am On Oct 31, 2009
Jimmy Akingbola, actor
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, actor
David Akinsanya, TV presenter
Richard Ayoade, actor
Rakie Ayola, actress
John Fashanu, TV presenter
Femi Oke, TV presenter
Tony Osoba, actor
David Oyelowo, actor
Falilat Ogunkoya - Sport
Dele Adebola, footballer
Obafemi Martins - Footballer
Ade Akinbiyi, footballer
Eniola Aluko, female footballer
Sone Aluko, footballer
Shola Ameobi, footballer
Tomi Ameobi, footballer
Carlton Cole, footballer
John Fashanu, footballer
Justin Fashanu, footballer
Tunji Banjo,footballer
John Salako, footballer

If u need more, pls don't hesistate to ask.  wink
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by AloyEmeka6: 5:15am On Oct 31, 2009
Can the moderator lock this tread please?
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:37am On Oct 31, 2009
yommyuk:

Oh yes my Okoro man

Bishop Samuel Ajayi Crowther
Fashola
Femi Ogunlana
BOLA IGE------------ the man who chose to "SIDDON LOOK" when the nation was boiling.
Sade Adu,
King Sunny Ade,-------- alleged drug baron
Ebenezer Obey------ musician who turned pastor wen music became less lucrative. just released an album 4 mike adenuga sum weeks ago
Hakeem Olajuwon
Bobby Ologun
Gani Fawehinmi,------- GREAT GUY
Obafemi Awolowo,----- war criminal cum ex-convict . Should be charged to the Hague
Fela Anikulapo Kuti------ drug addict who married 27 women in one day. u and I know how he ended
Beko Ransome-Kuti,
Wole Soyinka,-------- used 2 respect him untill this http://consciencedaily.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=125&Itemid=1
Thomas Adeoye Lambo
Hubert Ogunde------- ritualist who left his family in disarray

Just to name a few

Apart from Samuel Crowther and Fawehinmi, who r the others?
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by chic2pimp(m): 5:38am On Oct 31, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Can the moderator lock this tread please?
SECONDED!!!!
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by sjeezy8: 5:41am On Oct 31, 2009
lol this thread is funny
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:56am On Oct 31, 2009
EFCC MOST WANTED LIST!

http://www.efccnigeria.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=25&Itemid=59

I back my arguments with data from authentic sources!
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:12am On Oct 31, 2009
Here are some frightening stats. from your Oduduwa nation:

Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo: Ex convict
Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo: Ex convict
Donaldson Oladipo Diya (the weeping general): Ex convict
Abdulkarim Adisa: Ex convict
Tajudeen Olanrewaju: Ex convict
Moshood K Abiola: Died in Detention!*****
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by yommyuk: 6:28am On Oct 31, 2009
Ironsi - Killed
Ojukwu - ex fugitive
Zik - Corward
Nzeribe - Basket Mouth
Who else ?? embarassed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:33am On Oct 31, 2009
Olabode George
Tafa Balogun
Adenike grange
Patricia Etteh
Lamidi Adedibu
Femi Fani-Kayode
Kenny Martins
Adebayo Alao Akala
Iyabo Obasanjo Bello
Babalola Borishade

What do the 10 names above have in common?
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by yommyuk: 6:34am On Oct 31, 2009
Okoro Mados - It is obvious that the allegation made in Enugu  is true.
So instead of you throwing insults at me, just admit that IBOs are selfish by nature. sad
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:36am On Oct 31, 2009
yommyuk:

Okoro Mados - It is obvious that the allegation made in Enugu is true.
So instead of you throwing insults at me, just admit that IBOs are selfish by nature. sad

I dont think I have mentioned Yommyuk here or is ur name on that list?

I am only giving u data u may never have known grin
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:40am On Oct 31, 2009
Right Honourable Dr. Benjamin Nnamdi azikiwe = Governor-general and first President of Nigeria

Major-general Johnson Thomas Umunnakwe aguiyi-Ironsi = First Nigerian military General and first military Head of State

Right Honourable Dr. Abbysnia Akweke Nwafor Orizu = First Nigerian senate president

Dr. Alexander ifeanyichukwu Ekwueme = First executive Vice president

Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu = First Nigerian multi millionaire ( his private limousine was used to convey Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Nigeria in 1956. Posibly because the Nigerian government couldn't afford one at the time)

Col. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu = First graduate to enlist into the Nigerian army, coming in with a 1st class honours degree from Oxford.

Professor Kenneth Dike = First Nigerian professor and first indeginous Vice chancellor of a Nigerian University (UI) (no ofe mmanu guy was qualified)

Professor Eni Njoku = First Vice Chancellor of University of Lagos (no ofe mmanu guy was capable)

Have u noticed the number of firsts above?

Do you need more? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN / Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot / 30 States Risk Bankruptcy As Lagos, Rivers Set For New VAT Regime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.