Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,755 members, 7,885,996 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok (10516 Views)

Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) / If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... / Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2009
@ topic

Is that even enough to buy tissue paper? 15 Notes of N1000.
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2009
foyeks2001:

wats your pointafterall she had already apologised(dats means she has accepted her mistake), pls let the sleeping dog lies its ok

i like your spirit

kiss kiss kiss

michelin89:

@ topic

Is that even enough to buy tissue paper? 15 Notes of N1000.

LOL grin grin
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by bisiaet: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2009
Pls for God sake never you listen to all those calling your husband names they lost their mind I expected them to give you a very good advise that will promote goodness and love in your family pls and pls just make list all you spend on every month then dialogue with him and let peace rign that is all pls I am proud of you as a good wife for voicing out for advise but dont listen to any mesy talks or advise pls for God sake they want to scatter your home. Good luck.
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by mccloud224(m): 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2009
N15,000 is enough for a month if you feed on beans only for 30 days.
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by lullabi: 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2009
@ujujoan

I love you!
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by naso2(m): 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2009
@POSTER

First you want to be sincere about your husbands income. If that is what he can afford for now, you have to make do with that and atleast humbly make him see the sacrifices .

If you listen to some people here dem go push you enter gutter o.
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by jingoma(m): 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2009
This UJUJOAN is one Rude B@tch!!, Wetin be your own sef? to just dey blast person for cos of the annonimity of the forum. If you have no reasonable advice STFU!
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2009
I like the fact that Uju is being hates. It means she isn't the fake bitch I thought she was. grin grin grin
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by dinggle: 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2009
why is it the man giving out money, why cant the woman do same, men and women are equal, so dont stand under d shadow of d oldies and complain, u too from today start giving ur husband 15k every month for housekeeping.

If na political office now una go say una equal to man
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by layzie: 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2009
In my parents houz,
mum does hous keeping.
dad does sch fees, rent, projects, cars etc. He also buys bags of stuffs.
I think there has to be an understanding from day 1,  of who does what.

In my own hous, i do everytn cool
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by vanitty: 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2009
By the time you buy baby pampers, baby food and other baby essentials 15 000 don finish
if he does not believe u, budget for exactly 15 000 naira for a month, if by the middle, no meat dey for pot he go know.
Funny people.
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by MrCrackles(m): 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2009
vanitty:

By the time you buy baby pampers, baby food and other baby essentials 15 000 don finish
if he does not believe u, budget for exactly 15 000 naira for a month, if by the middle, no meat dey for pot he go know.
Funny people.
She doesnt have to buy pampers. . . .
Cotton nappies are cheaper! grin
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by spoilt(f): 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2009
MrCrackles:

She doesnt have to buy pampers. . . .
Cotton nappies are cheaper! grin

He can make the baby wear cloth nappies. . . . . . if he'll wash the sticky goo off. Yuk!
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by MrCrackles(m): 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2009
vanitty:

Funny people.
Baby food can be substituted using pap shocked grin
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by deji2009(m): 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2009
@Poster to be honest that isnt enough. I think you need to consider our economy. Good luck However! smiley
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by deji2009(m): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2009
@ michelin89 I read your Blogs @ http://climiesasmichy..com I must say is very good. nice one wink
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2009
deji2009:

@ michelin89 I read your Blogs @ http://climiesasmichy..com I must say is very good. nice one wink

smiley smiley smiley smiley Thank you smiley smiley smiley
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by Igwe9(m): 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2009
can someone break the items down for me, it seems this woman has been cheating me all these while. imagine 60,000(60k) a months just for two peeps.

chei! someone gotta  face tribunal tonight.
smiley
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2009
Igwe.:

can someone break the items down for me, it seems this woman has been cheating me all these while. imagine 60,000(60k) a months just for two peeps.

chei! someone gotta face tribunal tonight.
smiley

You want your wife to come and start a thread on NL abi??
You better maintain the 60k and start thinking of increasing it sef!! tongue

Meanwhile this is a funny thread
Laff wan kill me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by Igwe9(m): 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2009
let her come na, surely, next year's budget is gonna be reviewed downward! smiley smiley

with 15k, one can buy onions and others = #2k
meat                                        #3k
swallow and chewables           #9k
unseen /unquestioned items    #1k  smiley
Transport                         the car is there for her.
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by nezerst(f): 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2009
Wow! Thats terrible.
Baby's dont come cheap. At least he should be giving u money upkeep for himself and baby since u r working.
Think u should make a list of what u spend monthly and see how u both can take care of it.
Kpele!
@Igwe.
U know okporoko is very cost in the market.
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by Shola2009(m): 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2009
15k per month is wayyy too small na! You need to talk to him ,he must take responsibility!
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by Igwe9(m): 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2009
nezerst:

Wow! Thats terrible.
Baby's dont come cheap. At least he should be giving u money upkeep for himself and baby since u r working.
Think u should make a list of what u spend monthly and see how u both can take care of it.
Kpele!
@Igwe.
U know okporoko is very cost in the market.
thank God okpoloko is not good for my body, i can make-do with crayfish grin grin
but sincerely, she needs to do alot of bargains
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by nezerst(f): 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2009
If u can make do with crayfish no wahala then problem settled.U can give madam 15k. shocked shocked
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by dramaquin: 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2009
really pple,read topics well b4 u comment. undecided
15k may or may not be enuf bt i dnt tink thats d real issue here,
IMO, its not a prob for a woman to contribute to house upkeep and all with or without appreciaiton (this doesnt mean she shldnt be appreciated o!)
bt its her family na, sacrifices shld be made without complaint, embarassed
am pretty sure she doesnt handle quite as much as he does.so wats an extra 15k from u since u wok
bottomline, accept ur hubby as he is, if u cant change him (men and their big big egos)
and pls dnt let d negative comments here influence u(half of them are from single ladies/gentlemen) cool
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by deji2009(m): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2009
dramaquin

Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok
« #152 on: Today at 09:39:45 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
really pple,read topics well b4 u comment.
IMO, its not a prob for a woman to contribute to house upkeep and all with or without appreciaiton (this doesnt mean she shldnt be appreciated o!)
bt its her family na, sacrifices shld be made without complaint,
am pretty sure she doesnt handle quite as much as he does.so wats an extra 15k from u since u wok
bottomline, accept your hubby as he is, if u cant change him (men and their big big egos)
and pls dnt let d negative comments here influence u(half of them are from single ladies/gentlemen)

Applause cool
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by r231(m): 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2009
dramaquin:

really pple,read topics well b4 u comment. undecided
bt its her family na, sacrifices shld be made without complaint, embarassed
bottomline, accept your hubby as he is, if u cant change him (men and their big big egos)
and pls dnt let d negative comments here influence u(half of them are from single ladies/gentlemen) cool

good point
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by Sunshynm: 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2009
For me am new here, but i'd say the guy should be taught that this are not the days when our fathers have women and children only fo the farm. where they dont ask after the welfare of the wives. I think he shold grow up and be a husband and a man.
embarassed
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by yinka4love(f): 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2009
Thanks 4 all ur advice.Uju dat was really rude u knw,i knw u r not married n i hope u dont take those abusive words to ur husbands house cos u wont last. I really appreciate every other persons comment.
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by porta: 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2009
yes cool
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by bawomolo(m): 11:55pm On Oct 27, 2009
it's funny how the miss independents of the NL are screaming the money is not enough.  Isn't she working, why can't she continue to supplement the man's allowance?

goes to show how much Nigerian women really want equality.   

Equality is only asked for when it's convenient.
Re: 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok by vanitty: 12:01am On Oct 28, 2009
^ isn't that what she wrote she does? supplement with her own money?
Equality or not is not the issue here, the issue is that the husband thinks the 15 000 is enough, he thinks all the mouth-watering food he eats is as the result of his 15 000 and oh not forgettin the baby as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! / Here Again / Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.